Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:59:25 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

I will send 100k to speed up confirmations project, but would really like to see an option that is polar opposite of ANON and privacy as well by providing a Verification and Validation option for those folks that wish to be extremely open with their transactions and being able to prove their identify. Seems logical as Shair does have holdings that do provide nature of a service and might be able to leverage something there? Will my silly small coin donation buy me this option on the leaderboard lol?

That's an interesting request!  Could you elaborate more?

I'm totally down for adding as many options as possible.  Should they conflict and we begin to move forward the most supported option would seem to prevail.  But could see the option of a public, normal, or anon being options in loose terms.  This is still a brainstorming phase, just adding in the option to put your money where your mind is.

Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in...

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

I'll change the wording and may start doing pastebins or something so the details can be captured.  This is the working idea though, hope I captured it right

For the most part, additional funds heading that way....

Awesome well #7 and #4 are in the lead prolly setting WC fundraising history lol.  I've got a little to do tonight IRL, will be providing updates in about 14 hrs or so.  PM me if you need anything

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:03:05 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet

I will send 100k to speed up confirmations project, but would really like to see an option that is polar opposite of ANON and privacy as well by providing a Verification and Validation option for those folks that wish to be extremely open with their transactions and being able to prove their identify. Seems logical as Shair does have holdings that do provide nature of a service and might be able to leverage something there? Will my silly small coin donation buy me this option on the leaderboard lol?

That's an interesting request!  Could you elaborate more?

I'm totally down for adding as many options as possible.  Should they conflict and we begin to move forward the most supported option would seem to prevail.  But could see the option of a public, normal, or anon being options in loose terms.  This is still a brainstorming phase, just adding in the option to put your money where your mind is.

Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in...

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.

I'll change the wording and may start doing pastebins or something so the details can be captured.  This is the working idea though, hope I captured it right

WC sent

50k + 50k
WNW +1
jonni21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:18:50 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

this happen

4. 50k
7. 50k

My wallet WiUf9eeRcMLyc355pLNcqsehqW9hLNGnaJ
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:02:51 AM

good news, anybody want to sell, i am waiting to buy Smiley
pabloangell0

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

can whitecoin beyond the blackcoin  Huh
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:29:27 PM

Congratulations on your idea WhiteNotWright!
It seems that the community is moving and putting the money where the mouth.
Invest 30000 fast confirmations.
Txid: fa7e9566d5e5aecc537a09cba9d384abdbf54dd1ca6737868b273f4533f3f5d8

Invest 20000 User Transacctions Know.
Txid: a9b9e44d9574bf95a3cfd8724bb0a34500a7b33a74cd1486a959a4fd57fe388d

I reserve other 100000 (at least) when they start work.

Now the ball is in the court of Mindfox and WCF, I suggest that as soon as possible, I submit we quote and ETA of the request, otherwise ideas like WhiteNotWright could be copied by any other currency and as you may know all the the first set is the winner.
regards
leonar76

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:35:23 PM

Now the ball is in the court of Mindfox and WCF, I suggest that as soon as possible, I submit we quote and ETA of the request, otherwise ideas like WhiteNotWright could be copied by any other currency and as you may know all the the first set is the winner.
regards

GOOD NEWS, I LOVE WC.
leonar76

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:05:23 PM

Hi my friends,

Surfguy , Banger , cryptoseo , birddog , oizopower !!!

i want to arrange a meeting at my channel #wcwhales at this week, pls pm me your free time hours, and day. than i 'll arrange common time and day.

thanks.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:30:43 PM

regards

No doubt, regardless of the options selected, we need to get serious with development on any of the top three options and get more of what the Shair folks are planning out front. I have a lot more to invest as well once I start to see some progress, which I know takes time but seriously, who does not have time to make money?

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:31:17 PM

Hello!

this happen

Update 8/5/14

Here's where we are at with less than a day of fundraising Smiley  Any pledges to donate are taken seriously, but will not be included with these totals, but will of course be discussed with the team as "pending funds."  We've came out of the gate very strong with such generosity from members.  If only developments could occur as quick, but, rome wasn't built in a day  Grin  We've got a solid foundation of donations now to have realistic conversations with the Dev team and/or anyone interested in the bounty.  I'll update you as I hear more, and will continue to let you know the running totals.

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 290,000 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 201,500 WC
2 Privacy - 108,000 WC
5. Built in Voting -  100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract 4,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 703,500 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

Hello!

this happen

Update 8/5/14

Here's where we are at with less than a day of fundraising Smiley  Any pledges to donate are taken seriously, but will not be included with these totals, but will of course be discussed with the team as "pending funds."  We've came out of the gate very strong with such generosity from members.  If only developments could occur as quick, but, rome wasn't built in a day  Grin  We've got a solid foundation of donations now to have realistic conversations with the Dev team and/or anyone interested in the bounty.  I'll update you as I hear more, and will continue to let you know the running totals.

7. Known User Transactions - 290,000 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 201,500 WC
2 Privacy - 108,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 703,500 WC!

100k - #7
100k - #4

Let's do this!

Whitecoiners!  It's up to us...(YOU)...to get things moving with our coin.  Don't stand by and watch...donate!  You have nothing to loose.  If your idea is not implemented you will have the option of having your WC returned.  Every amount does help, so please consider supporting WC development. 
surfguy72

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:23:47 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 05:34:31 PM by surfguy72

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained

I think we need to work a little quicker if possible... Blackcoin and WhiteCoin could be this of the Alt world.

And yeah, i guess thats been the idea haha.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:12:41 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained

I think we need to work a little quicker if possible... Blackcoin and WhiteCoin could be this of the Alt world.

Thanks Surfguy, very interesting.

I agree with you and other supporters, This is our train we must not lose it... We need an urgently reaction from our leaders, maybe there are working but I have my doubts...
I have some BTC to buy more WC and to help to fundraise but I would like to see our developers working...

surfguy72

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:33:54 PM

Thanks Surfguy, very interesting.

I agree with you and other supporters, This is our train we must not lose it... We need an urgently reaction from our leaders, maybe there are working but I have my doubts...
I have some BTC to buy more WC and to help to fundraise but I would like to see our developers working...

I'm with you Juggex, our efforts aren't going unoticed  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Hello!

this happen

Update 8/5/14 Part II

Too excited, had to post another update

7. Known User Transactions - 390,000 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 301,500 WC
2 Privacy - 112,657 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 908,157 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

a lot of effort but without results!  Huh
WC is sold at the same price as free distributed coins!  Sad
This reminds me Sisyphus  Greek mythology  heroes... Grin
surfguy72

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:54:14 PM

a lot of effort but without results!  Huh
WC is sold at the same price as free distributed coins!  Sad
This reminds me Sisyphus  Greek mythology  heroes... Grin

At least now we have approaching a million WC to break that cycle Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:23:32 AM

will donate something when i notice some activity from developers.

WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

Calm before the storm...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

will donate something when i notice some activity from developers.

i think theres a chicken and the egg problem there, if you donate and that plan doesnt happen you will be refunded to the original address... your call (obviously) but i think the community drive from the bottom up will be more likely to make something happen than some wants and desires with nothing on the table.
Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: