Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:55:50 PM

Bitmain Coindesk unit.... notice the red backplane.  Also the graphics says Bitmine.ch

So they ship you 1 GHs unit?   What the hell!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:57:05 PM

The thing is that when I power it on, the red panel on the front of the miner lights up, and that is it, no noise, nothing, even the Ethernet port doesn't flash which you can see at the front of the miner when i plug in the internet cable. Am I doing something wrong or missing some steps out?

Open it up and see if all the connections are connected. Its possible something came loose in shipping check everything connects properly and snug, ESPECIALLY the SDcard as I think that could be the issue. That would be the first step. If all the connections are there (take pics of the inside too please?) then if the miner still does not work after checking all the connections....pull the sdcard and check that its loaded up. I can walk you through more steps on what to do next based on that. Might mean creating an image of the SDCard and uploading it. I can take a look at the logs and such since you have not configured anything there is nothing of importance on there yet.

I got it working, some bits were loose and the red front panel gave out a spark and black smoke, disconnected it and the miner booted up. It took some time for it to appear on my network. Gonna start mining and update you guys how is the miner doing.

Thanks for the input. Here are some more images:

http://puu.sh/9snSa/e5ec42d585.jpg
http://puu.sh/9snRq/436eecf33b.jpg
http://puu.sh/9snvY/e482a62a1d.png

Wait what!? Something must have been shorted....well hopefully it was just the LCD and not something else.......Yea keep us updated eagerly interested in this development. And yea looks like you got a coin-craft straight out.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
gyntas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:32:42 AM

The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:42:38 AM

The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.

That's because they stiffed the original manufacturer (IMET) so the best they can deliver is a miner from Bitmine.

At least your stuff works,  my stuff doesn't work and I ordered it back in December.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:51:20 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch, useless you agreed to the change.

I'm really surprised that you are not the least bothered that you got a 1 GH/s machine and not a 1.2 TH/s machine.

AMT should still owe you 4 months worth of MPP, plus a faster machine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
gyntas

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

I'm really surprised that you are not the least bothered that you got a 1 GH/s machine and not a 1.2 TH/s machine.

Its not 1 GH/s, in the picture you can see that it can go 1TH/s+ . I'm not sure if I can change it or if I will even bother as 6 months was WAY too much time to wait for it to arrive (it was supposed to be here in February at the latest). I will contact AMT and see what they say about this.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:05:44 AM

Its not 1 GH/s, in the picture you can see that it can go 1TH/s+ . I'm not sure if I can change it or if I will even bother as 6 months was WAY too much time to wait for it to arrive (it was supposed to be here in February at the latest). I will contact AMT and see what they say about this.

The hardware is essentially the same. In fact it actually is. Internals use the same cards. The miners I had were AMT/Bitmine branded. The designs are the same all AMT did was license them and have IMET manufacture (regardless of whose fault this mess is) it is the same hardware. Heatsinks clearly look better tho.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:34:59 AM

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Furthermore, all backlogged European ordered miners have been delivered.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:37:49 AM

order #610 from last November wants a FULL refund.

Please email sales@advancedminers.com as this thread is not for dealing with customers orders. Thanks, and we appreciate your consideration.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:38:59 AM

In case my previous posts were not clear enough I want a full refund (in full no 6 months waiting) as mandated by law order number 656. I would be happy to take 10BTC. I have created an account for AMT to send me the BTC at 1NzyN1JbBZNu7g75soAnZQjAAKnUTdi7A5 that way the delivery of the refund will be transparent.The offer to accept 10 BTC holds good while the value of 1BTC>$520.

Edward Rothman

Ed please email sales@advancedminers.com Thanks. Or email josh directly, I think you've been in touch with him.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

The ravenous peanut gallery for whatever reason moved to a new shiny target? Say, Minertechnologies?
One can almost see the foaming drool dripping from their hideous maw and nearly topple over from the stench of their fetid breath as they circle their prey...

How dumb are you? The first posts about "minertechnologies" are AMT saying they changed their name. They post the same way, AMT constantly mentions them, and they are in europe where AMT suddenly claims to be doing business. Do you have any common sense at all or are you just so blinded by stupidity that you can't see a reason for concern?

No, not really. But what you guys did over there was hilarious. Listen, if we wanted to make another company we would have done it by now, and we would have been selling for a while, not just recently. And most importantly we would never had made the mistake again of mentioning it on this forum.

Thanks Rick
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:42:59 AM

That's because they stiffed the original manufacturer (IMET) so the best they can deliver is a miner from Bitmine.

At least your stuff works,  my stuff doesn't work and I ordered it back in December.

Did you RMA it? We sent you a label.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:47:24 AM

We just want to say, these guys are doing great.   Wink

https://minertechnologies.com/products
<snip>
What chip? Doesn't say in the advert for door #2.

Who knows, some "dream chip."

When are your "dream miners" being delivered?

That's not our company, just someone that likes our name. But based on the evidence, it does seem a bit like a scam. Or at least somewhat manipulative with the whole bitcoin payout thing. Ask theymos where the IP originates from..
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:54:44 AM

<snip>

That's not our company, just someone that likes our name. But based on the evidence, it does seem a bit like a scam. Or at least somewhat manipulative with the whole bitcoin payout thing. Ask theymos where the IP originates from..

I was asking about your own miners, but you didn't get it...

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

<snip>

I was asking about your own miners, but you didn't get it...

Yes, we didn't get. If you don't mind elaborating a bit we'd be happy to clarify that for you.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:59:55 AM

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as american made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:13:56 AM

Yes

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as American made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Thanks for the supportive post curt. Just a heads up we dont know if we'll be able to provide such an extensive upgrade on American orders due to the shier amount of them. But we will try and do our best to do so. There is only so much money we actually took in aside from what we invested in the company ourselves. All of it, plus a new line of credit will go to filling everyone's remaining orders.

We have moved manufacturing operations to china some time ago, and units should be done very shortly. We'll be shipping direct from there to clients to make things easier/faster. Some batches are currently done, they are just waiting on an AMT staff member to get over and to test each unit individually prior to shipping. DHL offers two days shipping, so we dont want to loose more time on shipping in and then reshipping.

Squeeky62

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:18:06 AM

Hi AMT. Did you get my email of my new address? I sent it a few days ago. How soon do you think my miner will ship? #849
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:21:14 AM

AMT_Miners,

As you suggested before from your post, please advise how you can refund me with 2 my miners.

Please response to my email.

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Can you response to my email for refund option? I need this money as i indicated in my email my situation. hope you can understand.
Thanks,

Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:24:16 AM

Hi AMT. Did you get my email of my new address? I sent it a few days ago. How soon do you think my miner will ship? #849

Alyssa should have gotten back to you already. But we'll go ahead and remind her. Just something to do with verifying your payment method, thats all. Can't just change shipping addresses randomly.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: