Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:52:30 PM

This is why I choose not to participate in the Bitcoin mining arms race. Too many scams out there plus you need to trust 3rd party people not to scam you.

I rather keep my bitcoin and trust myself.

Good luck to all who have money at stake in this!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:41:25 PM

I was sent a shipping label when following the RMA process exactly as described by the process on the site. I can't speak to anyone else's experience with that, but my own was a very smooth process until the driver failed to walk around the building to AMT's actual address and to deliver the miner.

I had the same issue as you on this one. That FEDEX is full of morons. I have had this happen elsewhere with FEDEX. I prefer UPS or DHL mostly because of repeated incidents like this myself.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
raveneffect2333

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

Roadstress,   <- (always address members in this manner as to not cause confusion. )

Please be more specific. Your question is just to broad. That's like asking Acer how many pieces of computer hardware they built and shipped. (Notice the name drop, and analogy)

We have built and shipped over 8 different models of miners to this date. With 8 different speeds from 80ghs and to 2400ghs, using three different ASIC's. Roadstress please be more specific.

When you received your first order ? When was your first order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

When you received your last order? When was your last order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

Somewhere in the beginning of October. Shipped within 4-6 weeks.
Last order via AMT was in the beginning of April. Shipped within 4 weeks.

Sorry order No #596 here. The one bought and paid for in November of 2013. Still awaiting my shipping. Or a response to the last email claiming last week item was to be shipped,again. No response about the hosted solution either....
l12

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:00:15 PM

AMT_MINER

how can i discuss opt out if no one reply or answers the phone.
how can i get in contact with you?

Please forward your request to sales@advancedminers.com

AMT_MINER

when are you going to reply to my email ?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:41:48 AM

Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.
raydeeyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?

Day 3, i really need to talk to you, would you help to reply my mail? Order #1433
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:52:35 PM

Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.

So all the returns are ending up nowhere because FEDEX can't find someone to accept the returned packages?

Sigh!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:55:28 PM

So all the returns are ending up nowhere because FEDEX can't find someone to accept the returned packages?

Sigh!

No...and I am not sure why you are taking the word of the dual identity RickJames aka sirminesalot troll either. I called FEDEX...They owned that mistake...rik_khaos also apparently did from what he posted went through he same issue. In this instance it was actually FEDEX who fucked up. He did not do his due diligence in checking the premises. There are more businesses than just AMT on there. AMT has had to correct the issue by posting a sign saying they are around the back just to cover themselves. But even with that sign the driver seemed to ignore it.

I will be trying again soon as I get new labels. That said this one as much as people want to pin it on AMT is not on them. FEDEX even owned this issue. Not sure what the deal is with reshipping it yet. That would be on AMT. The mrpark shipping issue was squarely on AMT not accepting it. That happened a couple months ago.

I do agree with him/them though that it will be unlikely to ROI unless we get significant upgrades on whatever is shipped (if it ships). My guess is they will be out in HK for the conference this weekend so who knows what will happen this week.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

Sigh!

No...and I am not sure why you are taking the word of the dual identity RickJames aka sirminesalot troll either. I called FEDEX...They owned that mistake...rik_khaos also apparently did from what he posted went through he same issue. In this instance it was actually FEDEX who fucked up. He did not do his due diligence in checking the premises. There are more businesses than just AMT on there. AMT has had to correct the issue by posting a sign saying they are around the back just to cover themselves. But even with that sign the driver seemed to ignore it.

I will be trying again soon as I get new labels. That said this one as much as people want to pin it on AMT is not on them. FEDEX even owned this issue. Not sure what the deal is with reshipping it yet. That would be on AMT. The mrpark shipping issue was squarely on AMT not accepting it. That happened a couple months ago.

I don't know why there's so much issue with shipping back an item.  THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN MOST CASES.

Anyway,  I'm still waiting for someone to report back regarding a succesful RMA process.

So far it has been more than a week since they mentioned it and yet nobody has said they got anything back.

In short,  it still seems bogus.

Just as bogus as their claim to respond to customers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

Sigh!

I don't know why there's so much issue with shipping back an item.  THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN MOST CASES.

Anyway,  I'm still waiting for someone to report back regarding a succesful RMA process.

So far it has been more than a week since they mentioned it and yet nobody has said they got anything back.

Yea it seems like an overcomplicated mess I agree with that.  And at least one successful RMA would be nice to know about.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

Sigh!

Yea it seems like an overcomplicated mess I agree with that.  And at least one successful RMA would be nice to know about.

I really seen no evidence that AMT is excerting any effort to satisfy any customer request.  No effort made to respond to emails.  No effort made to fulfill any promises. 

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.  After all,  they are claiming these guys as *EXCLUSIVE* distributors, yet not one customer has received a working unit.  Not one customer has received any support.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:37:52 PM

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.     

There's two ways to legally go "after" Bitmine:
Criminally - you will need to provide some type of proof to the authorities and then let them investigate and press charges
Civilly - You will need to show a contract between yourself (or class of people) and Bitmine, in which you can show Bitmine breeched the contract and caused you damage.

Dude Bitmine and AMT are both fucking the pony, but unfortunately AMT customers only have a contract with AMT.  If AMT lost X million dollars because of a breech of contract with Bitmine, then AMT could go after Bitmine.

It's just how the process works man, focus the energy in the right spot would be my advice FWIW.
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:42:02 PM

I really seen no evidence that AMT is excerting any effort to satisfy any customer request.  No effort made to respond to emails.  No effort made to fulfill any promises. 

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.  After all,  they are claiming these guys as *EXCLUSIVE* distributors, yet not one customer has received a working unit.  Not one customer has received any support.   

Yea don't really know the real deal yet until people have the hardware. But going after bitmine is a waste of time for a couple of reasons...A: They are not AMT just their supplier. B: Takes years just to get a process going in Switzerland. Its an even lengthier process than it is here in the US. At this point it seems the lawsuit never reached class status. So doesn’t look like that’s going to happen least not without another lengthy appeal process, presuming that was not shut down (no new info on that anywhere it seems).

Really the only thing is to just keep making a papertrail (via emails) and if you have the option go after them yourself. That might really be the only recourse. Small claims may or may not work out. But it gets costly if you have to toss it into collections and you won't get all your money back as some of that has to be paid to the collections agency. Its ugly stuff.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

Yea it seems like an overcomplicated mess I agree with that.  And at least one successful RMA would be nice to know about.

I really seen no evidence that AMT is excerting any effort to satisfy any customer request.  No effort made to respond to emails.  No effort made to fulfill any promises.  

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.  After all,  they are claiming these guys as *EXCLUSIVE* distributors, yet not one customer has received a working unit.  Not one customer has received any support.  

Yea don't really know the real deal yet until people have the hardware. But going after bitmine is a waste of time for a couple of reasons...A: They are not AMT just their supplier. B: Takes years just to get a process going in Switzerland. Its an even lengthier process than it is here in the US. At this point it seems the lawsuit never reached class status. So doesn’t look like that’s going to happen least not without another lengthy appeal process, presuming that was not shut down (no new info on that anywhere it seems).

Really the only thing is to just keep making a papertrail (via emails) and if you have the option go after them yourself. That might really be the only recourse. Small claims may or may not work out. But it gets costly if you have to toss it into collections and you won't get all your money back as some of that has to be paid to the collections agency. Its ugly stuff.

The small claims route costs a little less than $200.   The case is pretty much a slam dunk.   So I might as well file for that case,   I already went through the consumer affairs without resolution, so I'm within in my right to proceed with a court case.

Let me make this clear,  I went through mediation via the Delaware County consumer affairs division, and even there, AMT failed to deliver a working unit or a refund.   If you can't even deal with AMT through mediation, then what chance do you have dealing with them by yourselves?   

AMT is a bit crafty is skirting their obligations, however one day they definitely are going to be caught.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

My package seems to have been taken off of the truck that would deliver it to me. So fed ex should be getting it to PA now. my hope is through a faster means since they screwed the pooch twice.

770237903470, that is the tracking number if you'd like to follow the drama. Please note I made calls at 6 am on 6/18 and 7 pm pn 6/18. then at 9:30 AM on the 19th. Each confirming that it wasn't or shouldn't be coming back to phoenix. Everyone said nope it will be redelivered, except the last lady that told me it was on a non stop truck from MD to phoenix.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:23:37 PM

RMA sent and ...

"Delivery refused - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper"

Here we go again.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:42:10 PM

Sigh!

I do agree with him/them though that it will be unlikely to ROI unless we get significant upgrades on whatever is shipped (if it ships). My guess is they will be out in HK for the conference this weekend so who knows what will happen this week.

Dude, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about, and you've been wrong about everything thus far.

Rick is right. If no one is there to receive the packages, they go back to the sender.

This has just been a big circle-jerk time waste again. AMT buying more times under the false pretense that they are trying to resolve everyones' orders. Fuck these jokers.
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

Yea it seems like an overcomplicated mess I agree with that.  And at least one successful RMA would be nice to know about.

I really seen no evidence that AMT is excerting any effort to satisfy any customer request.  No effort made to respond to emails.  No effort made to fulfill any promises.  

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.  After all,  they are claiming these guys as *EXCLUSIVE* distributors, yet not one customer has received a working unit.  Not one customer has received any support.  

The small claims route costs a little less than $200.   The case is pretty much a slam dunk.   So I might as well file for that case,   I already went through the consumer affairs without resolution, so I'm within in my right to proceed with a court case.

Let me make this clear,  I went through mediation via the Delaware County consumer affairs division, and even there, AMT failed to deliver a working unit or a refund.   If you can't even deal with AMT through mediation, then what chance do you have dealing with them by yourselves?   

AMT is a bit crafty is skirting their obligations, however one day they definitely are going to be caught.   

You contradict yourself with what you just said....you want to take them to small claims saying its a slam dunk but then in the next sentence you question your chances? You are right though they have failed to deliver a known working miner to anyone at this point.

opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:46:06 PM

RMA sent and ...

"Delivery refused - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper"

Here we go again.

Yea no kidding. It would be nice to just have the stuff arrive and be done with.

opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:47:14 PM

Sigh!

Dude, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about, and you've been wrong about everything thus far.

Rick is right. If no one is there to receive the packages, they go back to the sender.

This has just been a big circle-jerk time waste again. AMT buying more times under the false pretense that they are trying to resolve everyones' orders. Fuck these jokers.

Ohh is someone butthurt he got outed....aww...fucking troll. Back to ignore you go.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: