Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:11:31 AM

Okay, okay. So on the Karmashares front, any new updates we should all be aware of? Smiley. Almost to the end of the month!

Any new updates will be posted here.

New version of Lill and beta previews of Wespond and Hireplex should be ready before the end of the month. Of course, none will yet have Karma integrated, just basic functionality (kosmost-style). That will be for us to discuss on how to best-implement Karma at each.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:16:33 AM

Play your games , but let me tell you that I have bought at 8-11 range and some 50 LTC at 46 range. Do you really think that 100 litoshi is a price? Or let me put it this way. Do you think 100 satoshi is? For me this prices are insulting. Start thinking big and I mean BIIIG. Listen to kosmost. Spend some 5 minutes every day for tweet, post in SN or something like that. And remember that out there Warren Buffet is the richest S of B among all of the financial bastards for one simple reason. He is investing. He doesn't speculate. We need to start thinking as investors and see what is good for the value. It is difficult for me to change the way I think, but I am trying. You should too. And then as big community the creative ideas will come. I am sure. Go KARMA!

Yes.. and finding ways to add value to companies and discovering the value in existing companies.

And let's not forget how oh-so-simple the website of the Berkshire Hathaway behemoth is: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

No frills or wasting of resources. Just value.

Of course, we'll have some frills to keep the kids entertained but the point is value, value, value. Value does not equate to price (otherwise Buffet would have 0 net) and we will do well to always be undervalued - this means our coin price will just continue going up and up, just like Berkshire Hathaway's stock price.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:18:10 AM

Okay, okay. So on the Karmashares front, any new updates we should all be aware of? Smiley. Almost to the end of the month!

Any new updates will be posted here.

New version of Lill and beta previews of Wespond and Hireplex should be ready before the end of the month. Of course, none will yet have Karma integrated, just basic functionality (kosmost-style). That will be for us to discuss on how to best-implement Karma at each.

This sounds good. I look forward to seeing Wespond/Hireplex, and hopefully we can come up with great ways to get Karma added to all the projects and get the company to start bringing in a little revenue, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:51:38 AM

Value is the key, day to day price is the entertainment part Cool

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:36:37 AM

Play your games , but let me tell you that I have bought at 8-11 range and some 50 LTC at 46 range. Do you really think that 100 litoshi is a price? Or let me put it this way. Do you think 100 satoshi is? For me this prices are insulting. Start thinking big and I mean BIIIG. Listen to kosmost. Spend some 5 minutes every day for tweet, post in SN or something like that. And remember that out there Warren Buffet is the richest S of B among all of the financial bastards for one simple reason. He is investing. He doesn't speculate. We need to start thinking as investors and see what is good for the value. It is difficult for me to change the way I think, but I am trying. You should too. And then as big community the creative ideas will come. I am sure. Go KARMA!

Yes.. and finding ways to add value to companies and discovering the value in existing companies.

And let's not forget how oh-so-simple the website of the Berkshire Hathaway behemoth is: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

No frills or wasting of resources. Just value.

Of course, we'll have some frills to keep the kids entertained but the point is value, value, value. Value does not equate to price (otherwise Buffet would have 0 net) and we will do well to always be undervalued - this means our coin price will just continue going up and up, just like Berkshire Hathaway's stock price.

Berkshire stock prices http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BRK-A . Yea, that is right. One hundred and ninety one THOUSAND for A class share. And this is because he is investor. And in the same time he lives in the same house for 50 years and he is changing his cars only when his daughter start to be a shamed of his old car. And he is working in office that is smaller than average closet. He has 65 billion dollars net worth and he is planning to give it for charity. It is easy to be generous with small amounts. It is hard to do it with millions. This is what we should do. Build economy, raise value, get big and reward good. As you see by Warren Buffet that works.
There are many movies about him and I know that this is not the best place to post it, but let me share this video. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE must watch it. 6 series for about 1 hour, but after that you won`t think the same way again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMWc_CYeKg
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:20:31 AM

Exactly, it's funny to read people dumping and they were the same ones screaming for algo change just a couple weeks ago.  They will be kicking themselves in a few months when they let real gains slip away for short sightedness.  Others post that, no news, this must be a small pump?  are you serious?  LOL.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:54:01 AM

96 Litoshis
We see some cool buys, but in my opinion it is not a pump. People woke up and started to realize that they don't want to miss our train.

Smiley Welcome aboard !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:03:14 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:28:15 PM by spitfire1337

96 Litoshis
We see some cool buys, but in my opinion it is not a pump. People woke up and started to realize that they don't want to miss our train.

Smiley Welcome aboard !

Good buys, but a sell wall went up @95 for 43 ltc on mintpal and 39 ltc @ cryptsy. Lets see if it gets eaten up or if we start to fade back down. Not necessarily big walls but still a tough climb....

EDIT: also no buy support until the 60's, I see our new floor being in the 60-70 range...

EDIT again: It was removed and we broke 100
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:15:09 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:42:28 PM by Alphi

one person mention here he bought 2 btcs and an other on reddit. not sure if they are the same people.

Seems like we got ourselves a bot in mintpal. 10000 karma orders up and down to cause a trap.

the trade api's on mintpal are not even public they are in closed beta, so it is very unlikely there is a bot on mintpal driving up prices..
also it is much easier to trade on mintpal and make money because there bots are not raiding every coin. does it mean that there are no bots at all? no, its just extremely unlikely and even if there were bots they wouldn't be all over every coin like on cryptsy and mcxnow.

EDIT someone is definitely trying to manipulate the price though.... maybe someone who sold all their coins too early and wants to get back in LOL...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:26:42 PM

Doing good dev
I buy everything under 2 satoshi
I want this coin will help people and will do many good things

Supporting you dev and community Smiley

P.S Child street world need donation??
Alphi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:28:39 PM

And remember that out there Warren Buffet is the richest S of B among all of the financial bastards for one simple reason.

the same Warrent buffet that calls bitcoin a mirage and doesn't invest in crypto currency at all?
I hardly think he is a good example of why people should invest in a crypto currency based company.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-buffett-doesnt-invest-in-technology-2014-3

maybe you should use Bill Gates as an example... the richest man in the world for a long time and someone who made his money by driving change in the technology world and who thinks digital currencies "could be huge"... yes I know everyone hates microsoft but nobody can argue with the wealth it has made for its early investors.. and yes I know bill seemed like a greedy controlling SOB for most of his life but he has since pledged almost his entire fortune to charity so he would be the biggest example of a guy who lives and breathes the idea of Karma i.e. doing good in this life so that you are rewarded in the next life..

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Alphi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:56:03 PM

Exactly, it's funny to read people dumping and they were the same ones screaming for algo change just a couple weeks ago.  They will be kicking themselves in a few months when they let real gains slip away for short sightedness. 

+1

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

Just a plug for our forums (though I know not everyone cares about such discussions):

price discussion = unproductive

value discussion = productive

We discuss price and most of the time it gets us nowhere.

We discuss value and we discover how to make the price go up, creating value for everyone (profits and non-profits alike). And we can do that at http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php

/plug

+1

People should stop discussiong so much about the price and do something of value to the comunity.

PS: we are 100 latoshis at Mintpal again Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:12:30 PM

And remember that out there Warren Buffet is the richest S of B among all of the financial bastards for one simple reason.

the same Warrent buffet that calls bitcoin a mirage and doesn't invest in crypto currency at all?
I hardly think he is a good example of why people should invest in a crypto currency based company.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-buffett-doesnt-invest-in-technology-2014-3

maybe you should use Bill Gates as an example... the richest man in the world for a long time and someone who made his money by driving change in the technology world and who thinks digital currencies "could be huge"... yes I know everyone hates microsoft but nobody can argue with the wealth it has made for its early investors.. and yes I know bill seemed like a greedy controlling SOB for most of his life but he has since pledged almost his entire fortune to charity so he would be the biggest example of a guy who lives and breathes the idea of Karma i.e. doing good in this life so that you are rewarded in the next life..

Buffet and his fellow Charlie Munger does not invest in businesses they don`t understand. For him to invest in IBM 10 Billion dollars, took 50 years. Yes, fifty. He wants to understand the business first, not to speculate. No one can compete with Buffet. No one. I gave him as example of good investor, not in the context of crypto. As for the Microsoft. Only stupid people hate them. This guy, Bill Gates, made possible for almost everyone to have PC. I come from very poor country that you never heard of, but I had my PC on 15 and I knew what to do with it. Bill Gates is the reason for this. The road is not save, yes, the climbing for M$ was difficult, yes, they make mistakes and yes, they will continue to make them. But whose success was easy? The KARMA success won`t be either. No matter what though, remember that every person is as big as his dreams. So, all of you stop to play low ball and start thinking big.
Alphi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:31:43 PM

Buffet and his fellow Charlie Munger does not invest in businesses they don`t understand. For him to invest in IBM 10 Billion dollars, took 50 years. Yes, fifty. He wants to understand the business first, not to speculate.

you do realise that the entire crypto economy is an experiment don't you?
therefore it is all speculation... (including even bitcoin)

can you point to any solid numbers any solid growth projections? do you completely understand the business model or the market?

I know I sure can't and don't and I have been in crypto-land for a few years now.
this is why Buffet does not invest here..

it simply makes no sense at all to use warren buffet to justify crypto investments.. if you lived by his investment principles you wouldn't even be here...

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:32:41 PM

Doing good dev
I buy everything under 2 satoshi
I want this coin will help people and will do many good things

Supporting you dev and community Smiley

P.S Child street world need donation??

Yes! Please play in the KarmaWorldCup.org pool.  Could win Karmillions! Support a great cause!

Current prize pool is 25M KARM or 23LTC

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:00:35 PM

Shares and Points list has been updated: http://karmashares.com/explorer-v01

Total shares claimed           78,807,725                       

Total shares unclaimed   146,206,700

% of company claimed           35.02

fyi, it would take a little under $1 million USD to buy the remaining 64% available (assuming 100 litoshi coin price)

compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:01:41 PM

I like Karma

I started mining it at the beginning of May. Had good luck with it.  My reason is simple. I'd rather mine a coin that has a better value vs LTC than to mine LTC straight.

What made this coin attractive is the fact that I was able to mine it.  No problems with the wallet. No problem with finding help when you need it.  And a pool that worked.

Value has gone up significantly.  Best coin since Doge in my opinion.

*Image Removed*
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

Buffet and his fellow Charlie Munger does not invest in businesses they don`t understand. For him to invest in IBM 10 Billion dollars, took 50 years.

Do you realise that that afirmation can not be true? Based on the fact that he can not know everithing about even one of his investments.
Do you realise that something that a person says and reality are two complete different things?

Does not matter it it is Buffet, me, or you.
Natural language is very limited, and not only that, sometimes it is not used in the best possible way.
Therefore it can not be taken literaly.

What Buffet means is that he sees himself as an investor that tends to invest only on something that he is a little bit more sure than most investors.
And that is only what he thinks about himself based on his distorted view of reality (distorted like anyone else).

Warren Buffer or not, people say bulshit most of the times when they state those geral principles about something (even themselves), like "It always happens this way.." or "I neved to this..., or "I do that in those situations... blahblah". Even if they are not aware of it.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

I like Karma

I started mining it at the beginning of May. Had good luck with it.  My reason is simple. I'd rather mine a coin that has a better value vs LTC than to mine LTC straight.

What made this coin attractive is the fact that I was able to mine it.  No problems with the wallet. No problem with finding help when you need it.  And a pool that worked.

Value has gone up significantly.  Best coin since Doge in my opinion.

Glad to have you aboard all this time

It's just the beginning and the best is yet to come!

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: