Poll
Question: Poll closed
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it
-
-

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.9.1] Your next mining dashboard - Antminer/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 850322 times)
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:49:10 PM

Hey guys I got this idea I would like your feedbacks.

I'd like to add a method to share your Minera configs to the community, I mean the miner config you use to run your devices.

From the settings page I'll add a button to share your current config, this config (without of course the pools setting) will be moderated by me and stored in a centralised server (getminera.com).

When a user will be in trouble find the correct config for his/her devices he/she will be able to search in this common repository to find one suitable from those published by users. Config repository will be published in getminera.com website but also in every Minera system, a couple of clicks to copy/import the right config and start mining.

What do you think about this?

Hi Michelem.

That's sounds like you could be starting a cool trend here.
How about a config & log backup feature that you might benefit from for troubleshooting purposes?
I think I mentioned this on a previous post.

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
MobileWill

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:14:03 PM

And also add so that on a fresh Minera install you can login with your getminera account and it will download all settings! So you can spin up new miners quickly. Great for farms and recovering\rebuilding a install!

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:39:13 PM

Hey guys I got this idea I would like your feedbacks.

I'd like to add a method to share your Minera configs to the community, I mean the miner config you use to run your devices.

From the settings page I'll add a button to share your current config, this config (without of course the pools setting) will be moderated by me and stored in a centralised server (getminera.com).

When a user will be in trouble find the correct config for his/her devices he/she will be able to search in this common repository to find one suitable from those published by users. Config repository will be published in getminera.com website but also in every Minera system, a couple of clicks to copy/import the right config and start mining.

What do you think about this?

@michelem Your talking some awesome stuff here. quick reload start.  Cool

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
g_d

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:39:19 PM

Definitely an awesome idea!

I really like MobileWill's idea too!
Doeyourthing

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

After Minera is installed, and I change the IP address in the /etc/network/interfaces as normal to a static address, will Minera automatically adjust to the new address?

assuming you point your browser to the new ip.add.re.ss/minera then you'll be fine.. The system is not IP dependent
That's what I was thinking, but I was having some issues yesterday and still this morning. Just wanted to confirm.

What kind of issues?

I started to look for a beaglebone to port Minera, unfortunately availability of rev c. (Europe) is limited and I can't find one at a decent price, but stay tuned for that.

I've inscreased my miners' Donation slider @ 43Mh/s to assist in covering you expenses for this.  Hope others can follow suite.
My BBB is so much faster in everything it does that I don't understand, other than it costing approx. 50% more than the old RPi Model B, why others besides Mineforeman aren't' developing for this platform.

I guess this news is a start.

PS:

I'm still mining at only 7.5 G-blades instead of the full 8 G-blades miner capacity I own.  I still can't understand why this is.  

I believe that on my end I've eliminated any software & hardware discrepancies possibilities since I've replaced everything twice, except the miners & the Raspberry Pi platform.  
On the software side I've been thru the gamut, Minera, Minepeon, Scripta, Starminer, what have you, & still the same thing.  
It's random every time, the none-hashing on half a G-blade miner which changes to a diff. G-blade miner on every reboot or miner software restart process.

Oh, well, 7.5 G-blades at 43MH/s is better than anything less.
If I had a working Minera on the BBB platform this would probably be resolved. [wink, wink].
Which miner or configurations are you using? CPUMiner, CGMiner or BFGMiner. What do you have in extra options?
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:00:44 AM

Definitely a great idea michelem!! Would have helped me a great deal when I was first starting!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
suzukii

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:04:43 AM

After Minera is installed, and I change the IP address in the /etc/network/interfaces as normal to a static address, will Minera automatically adjust to the new address?

assuming you point your browser to the new ip.add.re.ss/minera then you'll be fine.. The system is not IP dependent
That's what I was thinking, but I was having some issues yesterday and still this morning. Just wanted to confirm.

What kind of issues?

I started to look for a beaglebone to port Minera, unfortunately availability of rev c. (Europe) is limited and I can't find one at a decent price, but stay tuned for that.

I've inscreased my miners' Donation slider @ 43Mh/s to assist in covering you expenses for this.  Hope others can follow suite.
My BBB is so much faster in everything it does that I don't understand, other than it costing approx. 50% more than the old RPi Model B, why others besides Mineforeman aren't' developing for this platform.

PS:

I'm still mining at only 7.5 G-blades instead of the full 8 G-blades miner capacity I own.  I still can't understand why this is.  

I believe that on my end I've eliminated any software & hardware discrepancies possibilities since I've replaced everything twice, except the miners & the Raspberry Pi platform.  
On the software side I've been thru the gamut, Minera, Minepeon, Scripta, Starminer, what have you, & still the same thing.  
It's random every time, the none-hashing on half a G-blade miner which changes to a diff. G-blade miner on every reboot or miner software restart process.

If I had a working Minera on the BBB platform this would probably be resolved. [wink, wink].
Which miner or configurations are you using? CPUMiner, CGMiner or BFGMiner. What do you have in extra options?

Hi Doeyourthing.

I don't currently have anything under the "Extra Options" portion since the "Enable device auto detection (--gc355-detect)" appears to be working well.

Do you suggest otherwise?

I used to have it setup manually with the following under "Extra Options" but I got the same results:
"--gc3355-detect --freq=838".

PS:
How can I setup each of the miners with their own Freq to see if maybe they respond better to different freq's individually using the "Extra Options" with CPUminer (minerd)?

Here are some screen caps of my setup from the Home screen to the relevant setup pages & then some:

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
Doeyourthing

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

What kind of issues?

PS:

Hi Doeyourthing.

I don't currently have anything under the "Extra Options" portion since the "Enable device auto detection (--gc355-detect)" appears to be working well.

Do you suggest otherwise?

I used to have it setup manually with the following under "Extra Options" but I got the same results:
"--gc3355-detect --freq=838".

PS:
How can I setup each of the miners with their own Freq to see if maybe they respond better to different freq's individually using the "Extra Options" with CPUminer (minerd)?

Here are some screen caps of my setup from the Home screen to the relevant setup pages & then some:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t264/suzukii69/Mining%20My%20Own%20Business/Mining%20with%20Minera%20v0_3_4/Homescreen-1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t264/suzukii69/Mining%20My%20Own%20Business/Mining%20with%20Minera%20v0_3_4/Minerv034-SetupScreen-1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t264/suzukii69/Mining%20My%20Own%20Business/Mining%20with%20Minera%20v0_3_4/Minerv034-SetupScreen-2-1.jpg
Here some code from Github CPUMIner (look at the page bottom):

--gc3355=DEV0,DEV1,...,DEVn                                enable GC3355 chip mining mode (default: no)
--gc3355-detect                                                  automatically detect GC3355 miners (default: no)
--freq=FREQUENCY                                               set GC3355 core frequency in NONE dual mode (default: 600)
--gc3355-freq=DEV0:F0,DEV1:F1,...,DEVn:Fn             individual frequency setting
--gc3355-freq=DEV0:F0:CHIP0,...,DEVn:Fn:CHIPn       individual per chip frequency setting
--gc3355-autotune                                               auto overclocking each GC3355 chip (default: no)
--gc3355-timeout=N                                              max. time in seconds after no share is submitted before restarting GC3355 (default: never)

There are multiple ways to set the frequency.

By device name:

Linux: --gc3355-freq=/dev/ttyACM0:850 Windows: --gc3355-freq=\\.\COM3:850

By serial string:

--gc3355-freq=8D751F965355:850

If you cannot find any /dev/ttyUSB or /dev/ttyACM, it related to running cgminer, this can easily be fixed by rebooting the system.
just some dude

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:09:21 AM

I had two of my 5 miners stop and the only thing in the logs now is "Clean up"

[2014-08-05 19:06:02] Clean up

Any ideas why they've stopped before I wipe them and start over?
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:18:48 AM

Hi,

I've been fighting with my rig the last few days ( after update to 3.4) and looking for some help here. *note* linux level = beginner

Couple of days ago rig stopped hashing, reboot, restart, change settings, everything was not working. Tried to run miner manually, went to modify a  .sh to simplify things and system reports that the disk is full, well this makes sense now that my setting weren't taking inside minera, have no idea other than maybe logs could have eaten up the SD card. Pulled a fresh image got my settings all configured, tested. Looks good.  Ok now I want to reboot.  After reboot I get
Code:
Could not connect to Redis at localhost:6379

I've looked up Redis and can get it running via terminal but, when I log into Minera terminal shows client closed connection and web page resets.  I'd rather not re-image again and most importantly find the core reason things are getting corrupted or w.e. is happening.

Thoughts, ideas?

Thanks.

P.S.  Least bfg is running manually but, that's not the point of having this software lol. Will be resuming donations once this gets sorted cause this miner is awesome sauce.

g_d

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:19:43 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 03:05:03 AM by g_d

I hope someone can help....

I run a few Zeus Blizzards and a Hurricane x3 separately on two RasPis.

Until now I used Starminer. Both Raspis would freeze eventually, but only after 3 to 5 days. With Minera, they usually don't last 24hrs.

Now, after just resetting it froze within 2hrs...

I am using Dmaxl's cgminer. Everything running smooth, no weird hw error spikes, reject wall etc..  only frezzes sooner.

Is this normal, do you guys use auto-restart of the whole system every 20 hrs or so, or am I doing something wrong....just can't figure this out...
Essentially, I am using the same miner as Starminer uses, just different stuff on top... can this be caused by Minera UI being more demanding on the Raspi///

any ideas welcome....
qiqiji

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:41:23 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:47:41 AM by qiqiji

I hope someone can help....

I run a few Zeus Blizzards and a Hurricane x3 separately on two RasPis.

Until now I used Starminer. Both Raspis would freeze eventually, but only after 3 to 5 days. With Minera, they usually don't last 24hrs.

Now, after just resetting it froze within 2hrs...

I am using Dmaxl's cgminer. Everything running smooth, no weird hw error spikes, reject wall etc..  only frezzes sooner.

Is this normal, do you guys use auto-restart of the whole system every 20 hrs or so, or am I doing something wrong....just can't figure this out...
Essentially, I am using the same miner as Starminer uses, just different stuff on top... can this be caused by Minera UI being more demanding on the Raspi///

any ideas welcome....

solution 1: use bfgminer instead, extra option is

-S zus:all --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=240(your clock here, 240 is for x6)

if you have device with different chips or clock ( yes, you can save 1 pi ), use this

-S zus:/dev/ttyUSB0 --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=240 -S zus:/dev/ttyUSB1 --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=328

or this ( use serial number, can get it when you in bfgminer and press M )

-S zus:all --set zus@A402UUQT:chips=64 --set zus@A402UUQT:clock=240 --set zus@AH02F9H0:chips=64 --set zus@AH02F9H0:clock=328

-------------------

solution 2: if you want to use cgminer, please edit /boot/cmdline.txt add slub_debug=FP to the end of file, DO NOT add new line, and reboot, this will fix your freeze issue
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:34:48 PM

After 0.3.4 upgrade can not switch between manual and guided options for CPU miner. Also there is no field for manual configuratin of greedsids. As a result I can not add new devices to mine. So I have been forced to return to previous 0.3.3 where everyhing is fine

Try clicking the reset button on the bottom of the settings page.

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
G1rr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:49:25 PM

I think and hope its only a Display error with the HW errors

Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [U]SB management [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 0: AMU 0       :                         | 333.5M / 330.4Mh/s WU:  4.4/m A:  489 R:   0 HW:   9
 1: AMU 1       :                         | 333.9M / 331.0Mh/s WU:  4.9/m A:  598 R:   0 HW:   6
 2: AMU 2       :                         | 334.6M / 330.9Mh/s WU:  4.4/m A:  301 R:   0 HW:   9
 3: AMU 3       :                         | 333.7M / 333.5Mh/s WU:  4.3/m A:   64 R:   0 HW:   0
 4: LIN 0       : 290MHz  44C             | 38.45G / 34.60Gh/s WU:483.5/m A:40780 R:1413 HW:1577
 5: LIN 1       : 290MHz  42C             | 39.79G / 35.17Gh/s WU:491.4/m A:40844 R: 507 HW: 184
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but the dashboard shows other values

http://devvsbugs.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/dashboard1-1024x495.png

which is quite confusing if you have a HW error rate of over 50%

so the accepted and rejected values are wrong in the dashboard (also there is no frequency displayed in the dashboard)
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:57:31 PM

I'm sorry if this is a problem that is already been settled but I cant find the answer thru searching.
I've been using Minera for about a month now and I love it.
The problem I'm having is that as I add more hardware ( 5 chip gridseeds ) they don't automatically show up.
I have to restart the miner and then it's another day or so before everything is back up to speed.
I have a mix of stock and modded units so it take a great deal of time for Minera to establish the correct speed.
Then If I pick up a few more units on E-bay I have to start all over.
Is there something I missed along the way ?

bob
sniper441

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

Hi, i'm having some trouble with the wifi, when i run wicd-curses it says no wireless networks found.  I've seen this using both the adapter from PiHut and the Edimax EW-7811-Un models.  When i run it on starminer i have no problem seeing wifi.  It looks as though minera is not even starting up the wifi adapter, but when I monitor the startup it looks fine, and when I try to run ifconfig wlan0 up it says its already running.  Anyone have any thoughts/advice?

figured it out, for some reason wicd didn't have wlan0 as the default wireless adapter.  Just had to go to preferences and update and its all good now Smiley
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

is there a way for me to control individual speeds of each gridseed in minera?

I have gridseed mini's.

thank you.

*Image Removed*
michelem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:47:35 AM

I think and hope its only a Display error with the HW errors

Code:
 [U]SB management [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 0: AMU 0       :                         | 333.5M / 330.4Mh/s WU:  4.4/m A:  489 R:   0 HW:   9
 1: AMU 1       :                         | 333.9M / 331.0Mh/s WU:  4.9/m A:  598 R:   0 HW:   6
 2: AMU 2       :                         | 334.6M / 330.9Mh/s WU:  4.4/m A:  301 R:   0 HW:   9
 3: AMU 3       :                         | 333.7M / 333.5Mh/s WU:  4.3/m A:   64 R:   0 HW:   0
 4: LIN 0       : 290MHz  44C             | 38.45G / 34.60Gh/s WU:483.5/m A:40780 R:1413 HW:1577
 5: LIN 1       : 290MHz  42C             | 39.79G / 35.17Gh/s WU:491.4/m A:40844 R: 507 HW: 184

but the dashboard shows other values

which is quite confusing if you have a HW error rate of over 50%

so the accepted and rejected values are wrong in the dashboard (also there is no frequency displayed in the dashboard)

This is a typical case I need to investigate, please can you point your browser here:

Code:
http://<YOUR-IP>/minera/index.php/app/api?command=miner_stats

And send me the results? PM is good. Many thanks

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
G1rr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:13:33 AM

This is a typical case I need to investigate, please can you point your browser here:

Code:
http://<YOUR-IP>/minera/index.php/app/api?command=miner_stats

And send me the results? PM is good. Many thanks

here you go
api.json.txt
qiqiji

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:59:28 AM

is there a way for me to control individual speeds of each gridseed in minera?

I have gridseed mini's.

thank you.

Use CPUminer with autotune
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: