Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

So let me get this right. You all got into an Alt coin knowing there was a 15million potential supply.. someone activates their address's to obtain large quantities of CLAM and you all start crying it's unfair. I thought the entire point of CLAM was that it was "fair" and "evenly" distributed? Now that all the JD club members own their CLAM they want to stop others from accessing it?

And I read that you want to do it not just for financial gain, but to protect against someone holding more than 50% of it... Ummm, JD holds a lot more than 50% of it right now and no one wants to protect against that?

I'm perplexed as to why this is even a discussion. You knew the rules from day one, but now that someone else is getting their hands on large quantities you want to change the rules? Seems pretty petty and childish to me...

romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:58:02 AM

Yeah guys. Do you see Bitcoin or Litecoin suddenly changing their rules because there is a big dumper ? I mean, look at Bitcoin with the block size, you don't touch something without deep thinking and debating.
Here we are talking about changing quite a big part of what constitute this altcoin. I mean, it might work short term but it's does not look very serious IMHO.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
kunac

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:45:25 AM

I don't care about CLAM. I’m here because of Just-Dice. Right now Just-Dice bleeding because of that digger. Maybe Doog should separate those two communities with new coin. 874.338 invested coins is good start.
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 11:39:28 AM

I don't care about CLAM.

I think you've stumbled into the wrong thread.

Here is the Just-Dice thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
gregor12

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:48:57 AM

Maybe doog should just make JD coin were ppl could convert/burn already digged clams into JD coin, rest unclaimed would not be possible to convert/burn,
by doing that JD coin would become like JD stocks. I also dont care about clam, Im into clam cuz of JD.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:21:46 PM

I'm kinda dumb, so I'm having a hard time understanding what happens to alt coin prices when bitcoin goes sky high.  It seems to me like the main conversion for alt coins is into bitcoin, so when bitcoin goes crazy and if the price of the alt to bitcoin remains the same, then that's essentially a bump in price for the alt (if you look at it in fiat).  Does that mean that the CLAM price basically went up 100% alongside bitcoin last week?  Or am I missing something?
I thought so first too but clam is more of a coin pegged to bitcoin. The clam price does not care about the fiat price of bitcoins, only the amount of bitcoins are of interest. So when you hold clams and the bitcoin price drops then you will lose value. Since normally clams don't react on the change in bitcoinprice.
I only can assume that no one exploits these changes. Normally it should look like an arbitrage possibility but it might be the volume is too low to exploit it.
Of course there are other altcoins that clearly correlate invers with the bitcoin fiat price. Not perfect but good enough to see it.
Edit: I would have hold clams longer if this connection would not have been. If you hold clams, they remain at the same value in bitcoins, but the bitcoin price drops, then you lose. So you always have to keep 2 currencies in view.

If you had faith in CLAM maintaining it's value against Bitcoin in the long-term, it would be beneficial to hold CLAM given the ability to stake.

Might be possible but when the bitcoin price drops 10% a day then even when the clam price remains stable, you will lose. And holding out on clams might have made them worth now a fraction of it's worth too, with the digger. So probably depends in which timeframes one sees my decision. Can be right or wrong then. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

People dont want buy so long digger still digging. He destroys the clam with use so long time.

Maybe that's the whole point. It could be someone who hates altcoins in general or CLAM in particular.

Though i think i know very little persons who would, without need, destroy value they own only because they dislike altcoins. I think it's more likely that he don't have a clue about trading. Though who could it be? Who owned so big wallets? Only exchanges i guess. Can it be a scam exchange that went down? And that is the reason he does not want to get exposed? Though when selling the clams his identity probably is know to the exchange.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:05:26 PM

I think changing the rules or splitting any community this coin has at this point would be a bad idea.

It wouldn't just be bad for current holders, but for possible future holders as well.

Taking away the very thing that caused Just-Dice to adopt it or even for the word CLAM to come in the JD troll box many moons ago would be unwise, greedy and boarder line scammy.

Mostly, the people who made shitty trades want change.

How are those .004 coins I sold you @ market price feeling to ya dooglus?  I recall you clowning on me over that sale... and my service and now that everything I said would happen is happening... yall are starting to resort to brainstorming ways of scamming people.

Real cool.

I agree. It could mean a slow death to clams because THE thing that attracts new users is still the promise of free clams you might own. Besides gambling of course. Tongue

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:12:43 PM

Maybe doog should just make JD coin were ppl could convert/burn already digged clams into JD coin, rest unclaimed would not be possible to convert/burn,
by doing that JD coin would become like JD stocks. I also dont care about clam, Im into clam cuz of JD.

no one likes your idea and no one gives a fuck , clam stakes , stop coming with alts trying. You are wrong. LLTGC.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:49:13 PM

Strongly advise selling CLAM.

Dooglus is off the fucking deep end and all of this is going to end badly.

The community obviously does not want the dig structure to change, but Dooglus and Company who made horrible trades are pushing this shit like crazy. 

It's even at the top of the JD news feed.

Last night I was banned from JD and Deb said she is happy that they are pushing us away because we didn't agree with them... I would strong advise people to start flooding away from these people. 

Dooglus is already starting to abuse his power across the board and I imagine this power trip will continue to grow.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 01:54:25 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 03:36:11 PM by BayAreaCoins

Dooglus I want my 3,000 1,000 CLAMs back from me paying you off for giving me insider information to shake Rat4 with his dox (provided to me by dooglus) and purchase 30% of the Clamcoins prior to Just-Dice launch.  Please deposited to:

xS93qVJw4uypKmZjNKj8JgrgC2QQvxenWZ

Resulting in not giving my money back will result in negative feedback and other negative outcomes.

You have 48 hours from this post.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:00:49 PM

Dooglus I want my 3,000 CLAMs back from me paying you off for giving me insider information to shake Rat4 with his dox (provided to me by dooglus) and purchase 30% of the Clamcoins prior to Just-Dice launch.  Please deposited to:

xS93qVJw4uypKmZjNKj8JgrgC2QQvxenWZ

Resulting in not giving my money back will result in negative feedback and other negative outcomes.

You have 48 hours from this post.
Can you explain what you are talking about so that others can understand?
Why should he give you money back? Why now?
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:01:41 PM

Strongly advise selling CLAM.

Dooglus is off the fucking deep end and all of this is going to end badly.

The community obviously does not want the dig structure to change, but Dooglus and Company who made horrible trades are pushing this shit like crazy. 

It's even at the top of the JD news feed.

Last night I was banned from JD and Deb said she is happy that they are pushing us away because we didn't agree with them... I would strong advise people to start flooding away from these people. 

Dooglus is already starting to abuse his power across the board and I imagine this power trip will continue to grow.

I actually agree that the digging should not be changed.  But the rest of your post is just to funny.  You guys need to get your own thread, or just kiss already, get it over with....  

You wouldn't happen to have one of those low buy orders in at poloniex, would ya?  

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:05:59 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 03:45:41 PM by BayAreaCoins

You wouldn't happen to have one of those low buy orders in at poloniex, would ya?  

Most def not.  

My buy orders are for fresh CLAMs only through my personal site and we pay a flat .005 BTC per dig if the digger chooses Bitcoin for their dig.

Can you explain what you are talking about so that others can understand?
Why should he give you money back? Why now?

That post will have it's own thread.  I'm not going to talk back n forth about it here, but if a new thread is needed to be made in 48 hours then it will be done. (in the process of maying the thread)

I don't imagine the Bitcoin community is going to take to kindly to what Dooglus did.  MP already removed his WoT stuff from Dooglus long ago and I'm sure he had a itchy feeling something was fucked... which it was.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:07:21 PM

Most def not.  

My buy orders are for fresh CLAMs only through my personal site and we pay a flat .005 BTC per dig if the digger chooses Bitcoin for their dig.
So you recommend people to sell clam yet you still paying 4x on your site?
Dooglus is fucking deep? he is leaving the choice to the community, you been butthurt since you dumped your clams cheap and you blame people.
You did same with doge it fucked doge, but clam, you want clams back and you dont mind fuding a bit more dont you? Tongue

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:16:23 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 02:35:27 PM by BayAreaCoins

Dooglus is fucking deep? he is leaving the choice to the community, you been butthurt since you dumped your clams cheap and you blame people.

Andu I really think you may actually be retarded or have a gas sniffing problem...

My site pays .005 BTC per dig and sells them at market or holds/stakes them until it is profitable to sell.

I'm not sure what cheap Clamcoins you are talking about that I sold... because I'm pretty positive I sold over 30,000 that I bought around Nov 23, 2014 for around .004-.009.

I'm butthurt I paid tribute to some fucking asshole who has done nothing but shit on me for the past few months and now I want my shit back because I gave it to him with the idea of working together in harmony... I obviously don't have a contract of "I paid you over $10,000 worth of crypto (was worth at one point anyways... not now) and you be not a douche bag".

If I paid anyone else a protection fee and they didn't protect (in fact "they" were the agressors)... I'd get my fucking money back from them too.  

It's not a big deal.

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:18:31 PM

Andu I really think you may actually be retarded or have a gas sniffing problem...

My site pays .005 BTC per dig and sells them at market or holds/stakes them until it is profitable to sell.

I'm not sure what cheap Clamcoins you are talking about that I sold... because I'm pretty positive I sold over 30,000 that I bought around Nov 23, 2014 for around .004-.009.

I'm butthurt I paid tribute to some fucking asshole who has done nothing but shit on me for the past few months and now I want my shit back because I gave it to him with the idea of working together in harmony... I obviously don't have a contract of "I paid you over $10,000 worth of crypto and you be not a douche bag".

If I paid anyone else a protection fee and they didn't protect... I'd get my fucking money back from them too.  It's not a big deal.
I guess its not really my biz so i shouldnt get in, but still why FUD CLAM?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:30:11 PM

but still why FUD CLAM?

Not trying to "FUD CLAM".

That sounds so high school datingish.

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:55:40 PM

This parasite "BayAreaCoins" is one of the biggest pieces of shit in cryptocurrency.

The worst thing about CLAMS is his involvement in it.

Tip to BayAreaAsshole: Sell your CLAMS and GET THE FUCK OUT.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:07:06 PM

People dont want buy so long digger still digging. He destroys the clam with use so long time.

Maybe that's the whole point. It could be someone who hates altcoins in general or CLAM in particular.

Though i think i know very little persons who would, without need, destroy value they own only because they dislike altcoins. I think it's more likely that he don't have a clue about trading. Though who could it be? Who owned so big wallets?

It's Satoshi.  He doesn't want his BTC wallets to be seen moving, so he cashes in his million, billion clams. 

Christmas coming, brakes on the car need fixed, mama crying for some bling.   Satoshi has needs, too.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: