Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:21:46 AM

On the other side forking projects is a quick and practical way for solving endless discussions, and for what is worth I agree with it. In theory it is a 'safe' choice if services using clams (mainly JD) will run both coins in parallel. It's a bit a win for the investing side of a coin, rather than other wonderful features, but unluckily it turns out it's quite relevant for a coin's usage.

It has been suggested on the Just-Dice chat that I shouldn't even be talking about this stuff, because it is causing the price of CLAM to drop. Sad

I do think you've earned the right to express your opinion about Clam........ markets go up markets go down

Jon Smiley

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:22:57 AM

Forgive me if I'm not reading this correctly but if you do a 1 for 1 swap at block 730k the digger would still possibly have 500+k coins as you do not know what he's doing with them once they move to polo or jd.

See a couple of posts up - I wasn't considering a "swap" at all.

I was considering having the initial distribution of the new coin be such that everyone has the same as the amount of already-moved CLAM they had at that block. Coins which hadn't moved since the initial CLAM distribution wouldn't feature in the new coin's blockchain.

And so "the digger" would only have the 38% of his 500k that he moved already, and the next generation of large diggers would have nothing.

The idea being that since some people want digging to stop and others want it left alone, we need a 2nd coin in which digging has stopped.

For those who want digging left as it started, there's CLAM. For people who want it stopped, there's the other coin.

Again, it's just an idea someone brought up. So far I've heard nothing against it other than that "it's a bad idea". But is it? And if so, why so?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:28:19 AM

Forgive me if I'm not reading this correctly but if you do a 1 for 1 swap at block 730k the digger would still possibly have 500+k coins as you do not know what he's doing with them once they move to polo or jd.

I was considering having the initial distribution of the new coin be such that everyone has the same as the amount of already-moved CLAM they had at that block. Coins which hadn't moved since the initial CLAM distribution wouldn't feature in the new coin's blockchain.

And so "the digger" would only have the 38% of his 500k that he moved already, and the next generation of large diggers would have nothing.

The idea being that since some people want digging to stop and others want it left alone, we need a 2nd coin in which digging has stopped.

For those who want digging left as it started, there's CLAM. For people who want it stopped, there's the other coin.

Again, it's just an idea someone brought up. So far I've heard nothing against it other than that "it's a bad idea". But is it? And if so, why so?

It's perfect. Do it Smiley

gamblingbad

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:29:51 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 01:54:00 AM by gamblingbad

Make a new coin based on clam holders it not a bad idea, just when u say u take a snapshot. Then future clam buyers might get 0 for their clam. If u decide to use the snapshot u take for base your new coin if you make a new coin. If u make 2 dicesites or whatever clam will down more. Thats the problem. And it seems like some big investors have made decision based on you saying you take a snapshot even tho you never told you will make new coin. Because whats the point of taking a snapshot if you never plan to make a new coin. Just for fun?

Whatever you choose, if its a vote, or keep it like it is or make a new coin, just do it. Its pointless to have endless disqusion without anything done. When a decision is made, people can decide if support it or not.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:55:40 AM

I like this idea. Then the current rules of CLAM don't change and everyone can change who wants to use the new coin. But the exchange rate of CLAM might drop, because people would assume that some people might cash out to BTC for easy money doubling.

If we vote based on how many CLAMs we hold, would be nice if investors at JD could vote, too.
gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

I like this idea. Then the current rules of CLAM don't change and everyone can change who wants to use the new coin. But the exchange rate of CLAM might drop, because people would assume that some people might cash out to BTC for easy money doubling.

If we vote based on how many CLAMs we hold, would be nice if investors at JD could vote, too.

What about who buy clam in the future they will not get the "new coin". Most people wont buy anything if not what will happen

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:06:34 AM

What about who buy clam in the future they will not get the "new coin". Most people wont buy anything if not what will happen

They can buy whichever coin they want, or both of them, assuming either or both coins still have a market in the future. That is never guaranteed with any coin.
gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:15:07 AM

They can buy whichever coin they want, or both of them, assuming either or both coins still have a market in the future. That is never guaranteed with any coin.

I know people can buy whatever they want. But why buy clams that can be change out with other coin. Everyone knows clam value is based on jd. What jd does decide future clam value. But when people not know what the owner of jd will do then less will buy it and more people will sell it. I just want a desicion made what jd will do. Not all this back and forth. Its just meaningless making it more even uncertian about what will happen in the future.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:33:12 AM

But when people not know what the owner of jd will do then less will buy it and more people will sell it. I just want a desicion made what jd will do.

A couple of pages ago, Dooglus said "I can say that I won't stop Just-Dice accepting CLAM for as long as the site continues to pay for its expenses.".  Is that what you're looking for?
gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:40:33 AM

But when people not know what the owner of jd will do then less will buy it and more people will sell it. I just want a desicion made what jd will do.

A couple of pages ago, Dooglus said "I can say that I won't stop Just-Dice accepting CLAM for as long as the site continues to pay for its expenses.".  Is that what you're looking for?

And if new coin, maybe people will move to new coin , and clam dice maybe wont pay for its expenses.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:41:17 AM

Please remember to vote on if you think the SuperClam community account should have elections to see who controls it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212422.msg12721665#msg12721665

Right now the majority says yes... which I happen to agree with.  Because it does seem like a public community position.

I doubt voting means much to "these" folks unless they agree with what's being voted on & if the vote goes how "they" like. But still... VOTE!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:47:25 AM

Please remember to vote on if you think the SuperClam community account should have elections to see who controls it:

Right now the majority says yes... which I happen to agree with.  Because it does seem like a public community position.

I doubt voting means much to "these" folks unless they agree with what's being voted on & if the vote goes how "they" like. But still... VOTE!

I agree with BAC.  Present account holders are totalitarian, arbitrary, disrespectful, smug.

New account holders needed - someone level-headed, mature, stable, rational.  I nominate BAC and Hippie Tech.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:52:20 AM

I agree with BAC.  Present account holders are totalitarian, arbitrary, disrespectful, smug.

New account holders needed - someone level-headed, mature, stable, rational.  I nominate BAC and Hippie Tech.

har har.  Cheesy

I respectfully decline your nomination.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:09:05 AM

It's perfect. Do it Smiley

Aye ! Shitcoin shill !

Doogie has fucked the digger out of 62% of his/her instamine !! Your vast misfortune has been saved ! WTfreakinGOOOO ! Grin

That is until the next time you must travel across The Sea of TheForkWillFuckYouNess. Shocked

And since Doooogie insists on jumbling our posts into a single convoluted mess..
snipped from : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.msg12975664#msg12975664
--> <--

Kiss Soooo PERFECT !

syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:37:46 AM

Hi i would like to exchange my clams to your btc offer me your price. Smiley

I bought them earlier this morning between 2 kilos and more for $0.87

Haha joking
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 04:10:46 AM

Blah Blah Blah
CLAM pussies
Blah Blah Blah
doogcoin
Blah Blah Blah
clamscammers
Blah Blah Blah

Deleted due to ad hominem(personal) attacks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
SuperClam (OP)

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 04:49:12 AM

Blah Blah Blah
CLAM pussies
Blah Blah Blah
doogcoin
Blah Blah Blah
clamscammers
Blah Blah Blah
Deleted due to ad hominem(personal) attacks.
Sounds like Deb banning me for saying "Indian Giver" because it is "racist".
More reason we need a vote on who sensors the thread.  Not that uvwvj's presence is exactly wanted by me either.  He falls into the same category as Dooglus to me atm.
This is the problem with fear mongering out of extreme fears (someone posting a bad wallet sniffing client) because it's the little shit that actually causes the pointed guns to fire.

This has nothing do with "censoring".

Now, more than ever, it is important that the thread is available for on-topic discussion.

Personal attacks have no place here.

Deleting your quote, as well.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 04:53:52 AM

Personal attacks have no place here.

Neither does altcoin chat that has nothing to do with CLAM.

If that "xxxxcoin" shit didn't come up here then uvwvj wouldn't have posted that here.  Perhaps doing the base rules for everyone would prevent the bullshit.

SuperClam (OP)

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:12:26 AM

I have 1500 Clams and bought them at 0.008 BTC, when do you think the price baking to the price ?

Gamble on JD or take your losses and count your blessing in my opinion.

AD HOMINEM ATTACK DELETED

Be sure to vote on what your thoughts are to the Community Clamcoin account "SuperCLAM":  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212422.msg12721665#msg12721665

"I don't care it is just a shitcoin" is currently in the lead with 12 votes.  (thanks assholes  Grin Cheesy)

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:33:43 AM

I have 1500 Clams and bought them at 0.008 BTC, when do you think the price baking to the price ?

Gamble on JD or take your losses and count your blessing in my opinion.

AD HOMINEM ATTACK DELETED

Be sure to vote on what your thoughts are to the Community Clamcoin account "SuperCLAM":  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212422.msg12721665#msg12721665

"I don't care it is just a shitcoin" is currently in the lead with 12 votes.  (thanks assholes  Grin Cheesy)

Roll Eyes (another one of my post deleted... makes 3 tonight)

Sensory me bb I luvs it.

Want to respond to my post about you keeping the altcoin shit out of here with your mighty CLAM CEO hammer?

Perhaps you could type a list of rules for us sheeple to follow?  Also, be sure it's all in Latin so we all understand it please.

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: