Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

Boris has been working with Polo since the last post where they claimed we were the problem I believe 2 weeks ago maybe now. He has tried to get in touch with their Dev on several occasions but their Dev was not available over the last couple days. Boris provided them direct assistance and custom versions to try and get logs from the Dev. I have no idea what the problem is or why it is such a complicated fix.

Just keep in mind that BTER had the new version up to date in about 5 minutes with no issues whatsoever and has been up and working since. So to say that our network is the problem, to me, seems unlikely as we have users transferring money as well as another exchange transferring funds with no issue interfacing with our network.

I don't know their setup personally and we have witnessed from Wulfs comments that he was having trouble sending with his Windows wallet (I believe?). It could be an isolated strange issue or maybe they are using some kind of unique configuration with a windows wallet that is causing a similar issue to Wulfs. I really can't say.

I wouldn't be quick to lay blame on either of us as it is probably a problem with the unique configuration of their network and site and how it interfaces with our setup that just has some kind of kink in communicating.

TL;DR Boris has been in contact with them whenever they have been available and he has been trying to help them.

Hi Grexx, thanks for the update! This was the latest response a couple of days ago from Poloniex regarding the ticket about XCR I've opened at their site:
I've been waiting on Boris for several days now. He is supposed to send me a special version of XCR with increased logging features. He recently contacted me apologizing for the delay, saying it was due to sickness.

As far as I can see, people are pointing at each other without a real solution...

Answer from Polo on XCR:
Boris provided a custom version, but did not tell me what to do with it. He wants to connect on IRC -- I tell him when I am available, and he never seems to be around. We're in very different timezones. I think we should be emailing because of this, but he said we should do IRC instead. Neither of us know what the issue is right now. At the very least, XCR is not reporting errors correctly, as it claims transactions are being sent but they never make it to the block chain.

Grexx/Boris?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:49:12 PM

Boris has been working with Polo since the last post where they claimed we were the problem I believe 2 weeks ago maybe now. He has tried to get in touch with their Dev on several occasions but their Dev was not available over the last couple days. Boris provided them direct assistance and custom versions to try and get logs from the Dev. I have no idea what the problem is or why it is such a complicated fix.

Just keep in mind that BTER had the new version up to date in about 5 minutes with no issues whatsoever and has been up and working since. So to say that our network is the problem, to me, seems unlikely as we have users transferring money as well as another exchange transferring funds with no issue interfacing with our network.

I don't know their setup personally and we have witnessed from Wulfs comments that he was having trouble sending with his Windows wallet (I believe?). It could be an isolated strange issue or maybe they are using some kind of unique configuration with a windows wallet that is causing a similar issue to Wulfs. I really can't say.

I wouldn't be quick to lay blame on either of us as it is probably a problem with the unique configuration of their network and site and how it interfaces with our setup that just has some kind of kink in communicating.

TL;DR Boris has been in contact with them whenever they have been available and he has been trying to help them.

Hi Grexx, thanks for the update! This was the latest response a couple of days ago from Poloniex regarding the ticket about XCR I've opened at their site:
I've been waiting on Boris for several days now. He is supposed to send me a special version of XCR with increased logging features. He recently contacted me apologizing for the delay, saying it was due to sickness.

As far as I can see, people are pointing at each other without a real solution...

Answer from Polo on XCR:
Boris provided a custom version, but did not tell me what to do with it. He wants to connect on IRC -- I tell him when I am available, and he never seems to be around. We're in very different timezones. I think we should be emailing because of this, but he said we should do IRC instead. Neither of us know what the issue is right now. At the very least, XCR is not reporting errors correctly, as it claims transactions are being sent but they never make it to the block chain.

Grexx/Boris?

I'm in IRC all my working time. Sometimes i checked #poloniex channel, but i have not seen busoni.

Last what i got from polo dev, it was today night for me:

>> We don't seem to be connecting on IRC.

Today i sent version again with instruction what need to do.
Previous problems with polo, looks like there was problem with their firewall,but i'm not sure.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:27:20 PM

Weak Dev !!!!!!!!! Angry
When I check what the dev said nothing is for sure. The solution is wrong!!!!!

jinge:

your signature line says:

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve

So, tell us, how much did you loose on the reverseShars SCAM?   Is that why you are such a troll?

karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 08:53:08 PM

jinge:

So, tell us, how much did you loose on the reverseShars SCAM?   Is that why you are such a troll?

I believe this comment to be neither constructive nor appropriate.

Jinge is a frustrated and concerned investor. Which is kind of understandable given the current circumstances.

I've spoken briefly with Jinge in IRC and he did not come across as a troll to me...

Let's keep the karma positive Wink

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Litoshi

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:31:04 PM

jinge:

Jinge is a frustrated and concerned investor. Which is kind of understandable given the current circumstances.

I've spoken briefly with Jinge in IRC and he did not come across as a troll to me...

jinge posted "Weak dev".     That is a personal attack and thus deserves to be countered.  jinge apparantly cannot post without making a personal attack.  This is not the first time.

crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:07:04 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 12:09:06 AM by crypti

Answer from Polo on XCR:

Grexx/Boris?

I'm in IRC all my working time. Sometimes i checked #poloniex channel, but i have not seen busoni.

Previous problems with polo, looks like there was problem with their firewall,but i'm not sure.

So basically this issue is deadlocked and no one is doing shit about it so we should kiss our XCR goodbye. Raw deal.

I'm still in contact with polo, wait for news. If IRC not works for this guys, i sent offer to work via Skype.
Maybe after this instruction/version we will see what happening on their servers with Crypti.

Anyway, It's possible to just send money back to senders, just use another node.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:40:14 AM

Weak Dev !!!!!!!!! Angry
When I check what the dev said nothing is for sure. The solution is wrong!!!!!

jinge:

So, tell us, how much did you loose on the reverseShars SCAM?   Is that why you are such a troll?

A lot so I am very cautious about scam,and dont want to lose again.
I am not troller at all,I am just talking about fact.But the dev didnt do as they promise.
And people here lose a lot of money.

I wish I am a troller but in fact people here are all bag-holder.....

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jiuge

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:41:45 AM

jinge:

jinge posted "Weak dev".     That is a personal attack and thus deserves to be countered.  jinge apparantly cannot post without making a personal attack.  This is not the first time.

But it is the fact,the dev is quite weak for half years no CMB no stable version.
All prove that the dev is weak.
If not weak show me something great thanks.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Litoshi

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:37:52 AM

jiuge:

First of all, no one has lost any money on this coin IF THEY BOUGHT FOR THE LONG TERM.  The trading price of the coin has gone down, but that is the pump and dumpers.  If you have sold your XCR, you are a day trader and thus are gambling with the price, not investing in value.

If you bought for the long term, you have not lost a thing.  The value of XCR is still there and increasing everyday.

Second, the devs are building a new type of trading system, with the custom blockchains and the node.js algo.  This is not something you just fork off Bitcoin and have an IPO.  This is new territory and requires a lot of time and money to code.  That is why there was a IPO and now there are more devs and engineers working on Crypti.  This was made very clear before the IPO.

If you dont want to keep your XCR, sell it on Cryptsy to me....... I have buys in around 350 sats.

jiuge

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:23:45 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 05:33:44 AM by jiuge

jiuge:

First of all, no one has lost any money on this coin IF THEY BOUGHT FOR THE LONG TERM.  The trading price of the coin has gone down, but that is the pump and dumpers.  If you have sold your XCR, you are a day trader and thus are gambling with the price, not investing in value.

If you bought for the long term, you have not lost a thing.  The value of XCR is still there and increasing everyday.

Second, the devs are building a new type of trading system, with the custom blockchains and the node.js algo.  This is not something you just fork off Bitcoin and have an IPO.  This is new territory and requires a lot of time and money to code.  That is why there was a IPO and now there are more devs and engineers working on Crypti.  This was made very clear before the IPO.

If you dont want to keep your XCR, sell it on Cryptsy to me....... I have buys in around 350 sats.

So the xcr value is just 350 sats  Grin

You guys always talk about new territory and requires a lot of time and money to code.
but you even havent a schedule.
It just like, ok I will create the world biggest business but it need some time hmm how long it will take? I dont know may be 10,000 years.
So just keep patient 10,000 years later you can find it is the biggest business. Cheesy

You said long term how long?
I think you are just a scammer.

Will not sell to scammers Cheesy

menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:34:55 AM

Answer from Polo on XCR:

Grexx/Boris?

So basically this issue is deadlocked and no one is doing shit about it so we should kiss our XCR goodbye. Raw deal.

I'm still in contact with polo, wait for news. If IRC not works for this guys, i sent offer to work via Skype.
Maybe after this instruction/version we will see what happening on their servers with Crypti.

Anyway, It's possible to just send money back to senders, just use another node.

Hi Boris,

Can you tell me (us) in conrete steps how to get my funds out of Polo at this moment?

Kind regards.
M.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:44:00 PM

Answer from Polo on XCR:

Grexx/Boris?

Hi Boris,

Can you tell me (us) in conrete steps how to get my funds out of Polo at this moment?

Kind regards.
M.

I'm in contact with polo, yesterday we got first results. I sent fix, working on it. Once all finished i will notify all.

From good news. We finally hired new developer. Starting work on new MVP.
Litoshi

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

jiuge:

First of all, no one has lost any money on this coin IF THEY BOUGHT FOR THE LONG TERM.  The trading price of the coin has gone down, but that is the pump and dumpers.  If you have sold your XCR, you are a day trader and thus are gambling with the price, not investing in value.

If you bought for the long term, you have not lost a thing.  The value of XCR is still there and increasing everyday.

Second, the devs are building a new type of trading system, with the custom blockchains and the node.js algo.  This is not something you just fork off Bitcoin and have an IPO.  This is new territory and requires a lot of time and money to code.  That is why there was a IPO and now there are more devs and engineers working on Crypti.  This was made very clear before the IPO.

You guys always talk about new territory and requires a lot of time and money to code.
It just like, ok I will create the world biggest business but it need some time hmm how long it will take? I dont know may be 10,000 years.
So just keep patient 10,000 years later you can find it is the biggest business. Cheesy

Sell to scammers?? 

Well, If I thought something was a scam I would sell it back to the "scammers" as soon as possible, because it is only going to go down in price. 

If I thought something had value over and above the current price, I would be buying it and hodling.

If you continue to hodl XCR, then you are admitting that it has value greater than the present price.  So stop yer bitchin'

jiuge

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:41:51 AM

jiuge:

Sell to scammers?? 

Well, If I thought something was a scam I would sell it back to the "scammers" as soon as possible, because it is only going to go down in price. 

If I thought something had value over and above the current price, I would be buying it and hodling.

If you continue to hodl XCR, then you are admitting that it has value greater than the present price.  So stop yer bitchin'

Grin Already lose 50% so just throw it to the dustbin and mark it another shitcoin.
Scammer always talk about things like you.Always some unreasonable explaination.
So bitch dont cheat more people.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:52:34 AM

jiuge:

Sell to scammers??  

If you continue to hodl XCR, then you are admitting that it has value greater than the present price.  So stop yer bitchin'

Grin Already lose 50% so just throw it to the dustbin and mark it another shitcoin.
Scammer always talk about things like you.Always some unreasonable explaination.
So bitch dont cheat more people.

okay, we have your opinion now. Please move along and find another coin that best suits you.
Best regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:31:36 PM

Another week and no progress or sign of the new release......
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

As I mentioned previously, when we got the test versions of the release from before, the load times were almost unbearable due to the changes only being probably half done. So Boris has been optimizing and working to fix it all week. We actually have a much faster version almost ready. He is working hard on it as we speak and the new developer is working on refactoring all of the code which will improve performance even more. I will keep you posted on this newest version as much as I can.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:43:39 PM

As I mentioned previously, when we got the test versions of the release from before, the load times were almost unbearable due to the changes only being probably half done. So Boris has been optimizing and working to fix it all week. We actually have a much faster version almost ready. He is working hard on it as we speak and the new developer is working on refactoring all of the code which will improve performance even more. I will keep you posted on this newest version as much as I can.

Any clue to make it runnable in a 512MB memory box?

Existing version has a unacceptable memory consumption that at least 4GB memory is required.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 12:49:07 AM

Any clue to make it runnable in a 512MB memory box?

Existing version has a unacceptable memory consumption that at least 4GB memory is required.

It can run right now on 1 GB, but this is one of the main things we are trying to optimize. Our goal is to be able to run it on a 512 Mb cloud server.

jiuge

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:42:36 AM

So almost  soon newest coming soon....... This is all the words xcr can say.
But never a great working low memory cost ,custom chain.
 Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: