Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:22:09 AM

Just to update everyone, the new version has been distributed to Seb and Eric for testing.

As Boris mentioned and I relayed in our chats, because of the database changes, we had a lot of other things that needed changed as well to re-optimize the code. We are sort of in the middle of this process but wanted to get something out to everyone in regards to a new version. The only downside is, until we finish some of the other optimization tasks, the initial load times are apparently really, really slow (as per Seb).

This is something we know the fix for but Boris was working on hiring and briefing the new Dev on how Crypti works, walking him through the code, and trying to get him familiar with what needs done, so it isn't 100% yet. I believe we are still going to try to push this version out (although I am waiting to find out what "really, really slow" means. If it's unbearable then we may push to try and do some form of hot fix while we test everything else in the current test version and then apply the hot fix before it goes live.

I am waiting to hear back from the guys to see exactly what the situation is and what route we want to go. Either way, once Seb and Eric have had a chance to load the new version and check to make sure it's ready for testing, I will get details posted to the IRC channel and CryptiTalk so anyone who want's to can help test. That way, even if we are working on a hot fix, we can see how stable this version is and be ready to test the hot fix once ready.

I'll keep you all updated on what is going on. I just wanted to fill in everyone who was waiting for the release (as per our conversations over the weekend). Thanks!

Thanks for the update GreXX, but I mean this is what we've been complaining all along. The new version was supposed to be released yesterday, after it was delayed again (this is now the third week which it has been delayed), and it still hasn't even completed testing. Now a new problem pops up and we don't even know whether it will even be released this week . Judging by past experiences this new problem will take at least 1-2 weeks to just find the problem let alone fix it.
The dev code one line code per day.So dont complain he work 20 hours with 20 lines code and working hard to death. Cheesy
So 140 lines code/week ,the new wallet need at least 10k lines so we can expect it 2016 lol.Good work dev!
PS the dev can run away any time he want.
When the volume go to zero and members feel disappointed,even no one want to fuck the dev. No one will complain 140-lines dev,why?Because he never have a rest.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:13:02 PM

Oh, new experiments with code and again something went wrong  Roll Eyes
WoW
It is a pity

Why didnt I sell when I could?  Sad
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

Just to update everyone, the new version has been distributed to Seb and Eric for testing.

As Boris mentioned and I relayed in our chats, because of the database changes, we had a lot of other things that needed changed as well to re-optimize the code. We are sort of in the middle of this process but wanted to get something out to everyone in regards to a new version. The only downside is, until we finish some of the other optimization tasks, the initial load times are apparently really, really slow (as per Seb).

This is something we know the fix for but Boris was working on hiring and briefing the new Dev on how Crypti works, walking him through the code, and trying to get him familiar with what needs done, so it isn't 100% yet. I believe we are still going to try to push this version out (although I am waiting to find out what "really, really slow" means. If it's unbearable then we may push to try and do some form of hot fix while we test everything else in the current test version and then apply the hot fix before it goes live.

I am waiting to hear back from the guys to see exactly what the situation is and what route we want to go. Either way, once Seb and Eric have had a chance to load the new version and check to make sure it's ready for testing, I will get details posted to the IRC channel and CryptiTalk so anyone who want's to can help test. That way, even if we are working on a hot fix, we can see how stable this version is and be ready to test the hot fix once ready.

I'll keep you all updated on what is going on. I just wanted to fill in everyone who was waiting for the release (as per our conversations over the weekend). Thanks!

Thanks for the update GreXX, but I mean this is what we've been complaining all along. The new version was supposed to be released yesterday, after it was delayed again (this is now the third week which it has been delayed), and it still hasn't even completed testing. Now a new problem pops up and we don't even know whether it will even be released this week . Judging by past experiences this new problem will take at least 1-2 weeks to just find the problem let alone fix it.

Just for the record I did not say it would be released yesterday. That was 5k who is not on the team based on assumptions that it would be testing all weekend and that testing would take 2 days. I did not release monday as a deadline.

Boris reported this norning that he is working on a hot fix for the load times now. The problem and solution are both known. It just needs to be fixed.

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:04:05 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 05:34:40 PM by 5000Bitcoins

Just for the record I did not say it would be released yesterday. That was 5k who is not on the team based on assumptions that it would be testing all weekend and that testing would take 2 days. I did not release monday as a deadline.

Boris reported this norning that he is working on a hot fix for the load times now. The problem and solution are both known. It just needs to be fixed.

18:29:03 <fivekbtc> so, to conclude thus far 0.1.8 is in testing, if no bugs release on monday, logo done, design coming along, boris on the 18th gets to know if he can go or not, developer probably start today/tomorrow (?) developing about to speed up, NRP script recoded. correct so far?
18:29:17 <@GreXX> Yup
18:29:19 <@GreXX> sounds about right
21:12:26 <Wulfcastle> Okay, second question. Do you have any time frame on v0.1.8? It was supposed to be out last week, but it hasn't even entered testing yet.
21:12:37 <@GreXX> That is also in the paste

18:07:53 <fivekbtc> so in 2 days there'll be some answers on 0.1.8 if it's working or not?
18:07:55 <@GreXX> 5k, the block explorer, as mentioned, would be open sourced and put on Git once the new version was out.
18:08:00 <@GreXX> That is still my plan to have that pushed.

Anyway Pastebin tldr from what was said:

New stable version tomorrow if it go through testing

Just for the record, I simply copy pasted IRC conversations for everyone to see, just like it was supposed to. Don't look at me because it didn't go through testing.
Anyway, I'm putting my XCR away and hoping for the best and moving on for a while. Good luck.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

18:29:03 <fivekbtc> so, to conclude thus far 0.1.8 is in testing, if no bugs release on monday, logo done, design coming along, boris on the 18th gets to know if he can go or not, developer probably start today/tomorrow (?) developing about to speed up, NRP script recoded. correct so far?
18:29:17 <@GreXX> Yup
18:29:19 <@GreXX> sounds about right
21:12:26 <Wulfcastle> Okay, second question. Do you have any time frame on v0.1.8? It was supposed to be out last week, but it hasn't even entered testing yet.
21:12:37 <@GreXX> That is also in the paste

18:07:53 <fivekbtc> so in 2 days there'll be some answers on 0.1.8 if it's working or not?
18:07:55 <@GreXX> 5k, the block explorer, as mentioned, would be open sourced and put on Git once the new version was out.
18:08:00 <@GreXX> That is still my plan to have that pushed.

Anyway Pastebin tldr from what was said:

New stable version tomorrow if it go through testing

Just for the record, I simply copy pasted IRC conversations for everyone to see, just like it was supposed to. Don't look at me because it didn't go through testing.
Anyway, I'm putting my XCR away and hoping for the best and moving on for a while. Good luck.

PROMISE???

imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:21:34 PM

The talk yesterday here for those who couldn't participate

http://pastebin.com/zYCh2ng9

Thanks for providing the pastebin.. Took some time to read the whole chat but it was worth it, gave clarity on all the current progress and issues..

imd1

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

PROMISE???

Sarcasm.. everytime sarcasm.. care to take a break ?

imd1

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

Completed reading all the posts from last 4-5 pages now.

Wulf, 5KBTC and Karma have been regularly asking questions and putting pressure on GreXX and team - please consider this on behalf of most of the
community members.

I've also been with XCR from IPO time and very interested in the progress and answers to all the queries these three have been asking regularly.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:22:20 PM

PROMISE???

Sarcasm.. everytime sarcasm.. care to take a break ?

Hey, thanks for sticking up for me man. He's a paid community advisor in the foundation, if you look at the last 10 posts he's made, 50% of them are directed negatively towards me, and if you look at the last 10 posts of me in this thread, it's constructive critisism blended with proposed solutions, although somewhat frustrated at times, which I apologize for since I get carried away at times, also gathering people for irc so that the community could have some information and clarity. So I'll let you decide why he's relieved I'm not trying anymore!
Regardless of what he thinks, I have nothing against Litoshi, but the mentality of "us vs them" is not healthy. I'm not here for personal drama.

The one suggestion I have to solve underlying problems, is since Grexx is a military and the best suited to deliver information to the community, he should be the sole leader of XCR and structure the work, and tell people what to do to make it further effective. I think they did something like this now, not sure.
And even if it's none of my business, I think all further paid salaries in BTC should be used to buy XCR, the reward they will receive if a good job is done will be many times that, and us the community will have increased confidence in their currency.

Thanks, and I'll say good luck again too since I don't hold grudges.  Smiley

Litoshi

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

Hey, thanks for sticking up for me man. He's a paid community advisor in the foundation, if you look at the last 10 posts he's made, 50% of them are directed negatively towards me, and if you look at the last 10 posts of me in this thread, it's constructive critisism blended with proposed solutions, although somewhat frustrated at times, which I apologize for since I get carried away at times, also gathering people for irc so that the community could have some information and clarity. So I'll let you decide why he's relieved I'm not trying anymore!
Regardless of what he thinks, I have nothing against Litoshi, but the mentality of "us vs them" is not healthy. I'm not here for personal drama.

The one suggestion I have to solve underlying problems, is since Grexx is a military and the best suited to deliver information to the community, he should be the sole leader of XCR and structure the work, and tell people what to do to make it further effective. I think they did something like this now, not sure.

And even if it's none of my business, I think all further paid salaries in BTC should be used to buy XCR, the reward they will receive if a good job is done will be many times that, and us the community will have increased confidence in their currency.

Thanks, and I'll say good luck again too since I don't hold grudges.  Smiley

5K, 

I havenothing against you either, but like I said repeatedy, I dont buy from a salesman that hides behind a mask.  Look at the first 20 pages of this blog and you will see that I was calling out "Crypti" to identify himself.......... Boris soon did, and gained much credibility with the community.

And even if it's none of my business

As for "paid community advisor"...... my "pay" is 1BTC per month.  For which I handle the balance sheet and the funds.  As for the other "rich dudes" here, I will let them reveal their meager salaries of they choose, but I will tell you that two of them elected to convert their salary in BTC to XCR for the next year, in advance.  Why?  Becuz they had great faith in XCR going to a higher value, long term. 

Sounds great?  Well, it was done when the exchange rate was 1500 sats.  Since the exchange rate dropped, the value of that trade is now 1/3 of the original salary. 

As for GreXX being the project lead "because he is military".........  That is up to the team to decide.

I also spent considerable time "wearing green", and I can tell you that the military builds leaders and kicks out flunkies.  GreXX has over 14 years under his belt, and as such is in a leadership position, which also demands much of his time.  The military doesnt like to hear about "other jobs" the troops may have.  The military mission is paramount, and has priority over everything else, including family.  The military also teaches you to get things done with minimal supervision and on time.  That is why the delays here are driving GreXX batshit. 

As for my "us verses them attitude".... 5K, your posts usually contain attacks disguised as "suggestions" and "helpful information".... but are attacks none the less.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:02:18 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 10:41:27 PM by 5000Bitcoins

As for "paid community advisor"...... my "pay" is 1BTC per month.  For which I handle the balance sheet and the funds.  As for the other "rich dudes" here, I will let them reveal their meager salaries of they choose, but I will tell you that two of them elected to convert their salary in BTC to XCR for the next year, in advance.  Why?  Becuz they had great faith in XCR going to a higher value, long term.  

Sounds great?  Well, it was done when the exchange rate was 1500 sats.  Since the exchange rate dropped, the value of that trade is now 1/3 of the original salary.  

As for GreXX being the project lead "because he is military".........  That is up to the team to decide.

I also spent considerable time "wearing green", and I can tell you that the military builds leaders and kicks out flunkies.  GreXX has over 14 years under his belt, and as such is in a leadership position, which also demands much of his time.  The military doesnt like to hear about "other jobs" the troops may have.  The military mission is paramount, and has priority over everything else, including family.  The military also teaches you to get things done with minimal supervision and on time.  That is why the delays here are driving GreXX batshit.  
As for my "us verses them attitude".... 5K, your posts usually contain attacks disguised as "suggestions" and "helpful information".... but are attacks none the less.

Ah, then disregard my comments on this, as I have jumped to conclusions. There's no need to go further down this road, now I know! My apologies.
I don't have the intention to attack at all, that's just not true. I might get carried away at times, but in the end I want the same thing as everyone here.
Hmm, I know he's a busy guy. Perhaps someone else has time for this task or you can come up with a system to maximize effectivity.

Anyway time is needed to get to speed, then all the pieces will start to fit. Hence why I am putting XCR on the backburner for now, and will be back later.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 09:12:25 PM

Everyone reading the thread now, please come onto the Crypti IRC, you'd be surprised how much we've covered over the past few days. Litoshi, also it would be great if you could come there too.
Litoshi

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

I made a transfer from bter to poloniex several months ago and it has been locked up in nowhere land since then. Poloniex told me the XCR network is to blame and there are bugs preventing the transfer from going through. It took me nearly two months to even get a reason out of them. Is the XCR network to blame? Did poloniex maybe bugger their XCR wallet and lose funds? Can someone clarify or allude to what is happening with this? Are there any others with XCR funds locked up on poloniex?

no
no
Grexx will when he gets home tonight
yes

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 12:48:32 AM

Boris has been working with Polo since the last post where they claimed we were the problem I believe 2 weeks ago maybe now. He has tried to get in touch with their Dev on several occasions but their Dev was not available over the last couple days. Boris provided them direct assistance and custom versions to try and get logs from the Dev. I have no idea what the problem is or why it is such a complicated fix.

Just keep in mind that BTER had the new version up to date in about 5 minutes with no issues whatsoever and has been up and working since. So to say that our network is the problem, to me, seems unlikely as we have users transferring money as well as another exchange transferring funds with no issue interfacing with our network.

I don't know their setup personally and we have witnessed from Wulfs comments that he was having trouble sending with his Windows wallet (I believe?). It could be an isolated strange issue or maybe they are using some kind of unique configuration with a windows wallet that is causing a similar issue to Wulfs. I really can't say.

I wouldn't be quick to lay blame on either of us as it is probably a problem with the unique configuration of their network and site and how it interfaces with our setup that just has some kind of kink in communicating.

TL;DR Boris has been in contact with them whenever they have been available and he has been trying to help them.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:29:04 AM

I created a new section in CryptiTalk to post pastebins of community chats. Feel free to post any that I miss there.

http://cryptitalk.com/index.php/board,24.0.html

menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:48:52 AM

Boris has been working with Polo since the last post where they claimed we were the problem I believe 2 weeks ago maybe now. He has tried to get in touch with their Dev on several occasions but their Dev was not available over the last couple days. Boris provided them direct assistance and custom versions to try and get logs from the Dev. I have no idea what the problem is or why it is such a complicated fix.

Just keep in mind that BTER had the new version up to date in about 5 minutes with no issues whatsoever and has been up and working since. So to say that our network is the problem, to me, seems unlikely as we have users transferring money as well as another exchange transferring funds with no issue interfacing with our network.

I don't know their setup personally and we have witnessed from Wulfs comments that he was having trouble sending with his Windows wallet (I believe?). It could be an isolated strange issue or maybe they are using some kind of unique configuration with a windows wallet that is causing a similar issue to Wulfs. I really can't say.

I wouldn't be quick to lay blame on either of us as it is probably a problem with the unique configuration of their network and site and how it interfaces with our setup that just has some kind of kink in communicating.

TL;DR Boris has been in contact with them whenever they have been available and he has been trying to help them.

Hi Grexx, thanks for the update! This was the latest response a couple of days ago from Poloniex regarding the ticket about XCR I've opened at their site:
I've been waiting on Boris for several days now. He is supposed to send me a special version of XCR with increased logging features. He recently contacted me apologizing for the delay, saying it was due to sickness.

As far as I can see, people are pointing at each other without a real solution...
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:25:44 PM

Weak Dev !!!!!!!!! Angry
When I check what the dev said nothing is for sure. The solution is wrong!!!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

BTER UPDATE

Lin at BTER agreed to lower the fee in half. While this isn't the best possible solution long term (I personally think he could have gone lower), it is a great first step. We will again address this with Lin a little bit down the road and see if we can get it lowered again, but for now, I believe it's a good compromise for the time being.

The BTER withdraw fee is now changed and it is 0.5% + 1 XCR.

karmacoma24

Activity: 178

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:13:16 PM

BTER UPDATE

Lin at BTER agreed to lower the fee in half. While this isn't the best possible solution long term (I personally think he could have gone lower), it is a great first step. We will again address this with Lin a little bit down the road and see if we can get it lowered again, but for now, I believe it's a good compromise for the time being.

Thanks GreXX! This great news! Smiley

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
imd1

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:57:52 PM

BTER UPDATE

Good news !! Cheers !!

Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: