Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:43:22 PM

The mechanism is described here, you watch video as it everything will work :

https://youtu.be/1coho8uwEA4?t=23m8s

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:31:54 PM

I agree, i cant figure out how to get my delegated harvesting to work either. I have harvested some blocks but all have been harvested with local harvesting, delegated harvesting will give me no blocks.
I have set my node to 79.76.113.22

Maybe the node is too often a block or two behind. You can try one of the alice servers.

OK, what is an alice server?
Anyway do i have to stop delegated harvesting everytime i change a node or can i change it at any time without having to wait 12 hours between stopping and starting?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:55:45 PM

No wonder NEM is da deadeds, this thread right now is just Punky whining about having to spend $5000 to do his SuperNodeMajigger and then Mr. Portland offering some kind of weird ponzi chyieeet... 

Probably time to sell the XEM and buy back when it hit 60 satoshi...   Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:46:13 AM

What is Gezzel free cash?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:32:20 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 01:57:37 AM by starfishi

No wonder NEM is da deadeds, this thread right now is just Punky whining about having to spend $5000 to do his SuperNodeMajigger and then Mr. Portland offering some kind of weird ponzi chyieeet...  

Probably time to sell the XEM and buy back when it hit 60 satoshi...   Shocked

Please, don´t bother buying back in, cause we´ll never get rid of you then  Smiley

@ nzminer: Alice is just the name of some pretty consistant nodes, but i go to nodeexplorer and try all the nodes, which are on the latest version, 0.6.31, because older ones will kick you out (without you noticing, when you closed the client), when they update, anyway.

And no, you don´t have to wait. When you put in a new IP of a node in "settings", you go to the "Start delegated harvesting" button immediately . Try to start that, and if no work (Oops, bla bla . .), insert next IP immediately, try again, until you get the button to show:"Stop delegated harvesting".
Many nodes are fully occupied, so just try until you get no more "Oopses"  Smiley

The waiting thing and 6 XEM-fee applies only to the initial "activate (generally) delegated harvesting", on the top right, ONCE only.

Btw. recently i added an existing account of mine to the wallet and just couldn´t get it to start delegated harvesting on this account, so i deactivated (at top right) the delegated harvesting (for this account), paid 6 Xem, waited for 6 hours, and activated it again (another 6 Xem and 6 hours), started the delegated harvesting again and voila, it worked. But this process was an exception, well i hope.

Damn, that word is just to long, say a hundred times in a row: delegated harvesting, delegated harvesting, delegated harvesting . . .  Smiley

nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:49:25 AM

Please, don´t bother buying back in, cause we´ll never get rid of you then  Smiley

@ nzminer: Alice is just the name of some pretty consistant nodes, but i go to nodeexplorer and try all the nodes, which are on the latest version, 0.6.31, because older ones will kick you out (without you noticing, when you closed the client), when they update, anyway.

And no, you don´t have to wait. When you put in a new IP of a node in "settings", you go to the "Start delegated harvesting" button immediately . Try to start that, and if no work (Oops, bla bla . .), insert next IP immediately, try again, until you get the button to show:"Stop delegated harvesting".
Many nodes are fully occupied, so just try until you get no more "Oopses"  Smiley

The waiting thing and 6 XEM-fee applies only to the initial "activate (generally) delegated harvesting", on the top right, ONCE only.

Thanks for that info, this was helpful, i think ive got it going now, so hopefully its all good. i will know in 24 hours i guess.

starfishi

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

TaunSew, thanks for the summary. Its weird, I kind of appreciate your posts sometimes. The only way I can describe it is like this.. you know when you're taking a shit and you need something to read while you're pushing a log out, you don't really care what it is but its better to have something there in front of you. Your mind kind of goes into an auto pilot kind of state, its quite pleasant.

As long as you two understand each other, it´s all good !
But i have no idea, what you´re talking about  Smiley  ROFL

starfishi

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:14:27 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 04:11:54 AM by starfishi

Thanks for that info, this was helpful, i think ive got it going now, so hopefully its all good. i will know in 24 hours i guess.

When your importance is high, and you´re lucky, you could catch a block in a few minutes. I did.
But, open your wallet and check back regularly, because you´ll get kicked off a node, for various reasons, quite often. Then just "Start delegated harvesting" again, but if "Oops", put in a new one, start again.

The point is, to finally find nodes, that don´t kick you off every day, thats the hard part it seems.

Btw. recently i added an existing account of mine to the wallet and just couldn´t get it to start delegated harvesting on this account, so i deactivated (at top right) the delegated harvesting (for this account), paid 6 Xem, waited for 6 hours, and activated it again (another 6 Xem and 6 hours), started the delegated harvesting again and voila, it worked. But this process was an exception, well i hope.
( so, the initial 6 Xem "activate del. harv." works only on an existing account, IF activated IN the specific wallet, where i added it to ) .

I really hope, all this gets simpler in the future, i mean, noobs have probably not thaat much patience for all this . .

But NEM is daeded anyway, somebody said (there´s a "TaunSew"-fanclub allready)   Smiley

Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:32:10 AM

Where can I read the changelog of the NEM client?

Radix - just imagine
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:53:15 AM

TaunSew, thanks for the summary. Its weird, I kind of appreciate your posts sometimes. The only way I can describe it is like this.. you know when you're taking a shit and you need something to read while you're pushing a log out, you don't really care what it is but its better to have something there in front of you. Your mind kind of goes into an auto pilot kind of state, its quite pleasant.

TaunSew is quite knowledgeable about crypto. When he's not out trying to lower a price with FUD, he actually has some good comments to make.

He has his method down that's for sure.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:02:41 AM

TaunSew is quite knowledgeable about crypto. When he's not out trying to lower a price with FUD, he actually has some good comments to make.

He has his method down that's for sure.

He is acting more mature on Telegram Smiley
MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:27:21 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 07:44:27 AM by MrPortMan

What is Gezzel free cash?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freigeld
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Gesell

In Austria such experiment with such money was put once, so there all production rose literally in only a few months. It isn't favorable to hold and save this money, on the contrary favourably constantly somewhere to put them. From here also there were people rich not with money and affairs there.

https://youtu.be/BWPO2nDMi-s

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:10:04 AM

Where does this taunsew guy get his whining stamina from?? I would be so bored with myself in a matter of days and give up..

Please don't buy back in Smiley
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:39:50 AM

Interesting to see how most alts are making a gain, yet BTC is actually on a decline! Grin

nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:42:04 AM

When your importance is high, and you´re lucky, you could catch a block in a few minutes. I did.
But, open your wallet and check back regularly, because you´ll get kicked off a node, for various reasons, quite often. Then just "Start delegated harvesting" again, but if "Oops", put in a new one, start again.

The point is, to finally find nodes, that don´t kick you off every day, thats the hard part it seems.

( so, the initial 6 Xem "activate del. harv." works only on an existing account, IF activated IN the specific wallet, where i added it to ) .

I really hope, all this gets simpler in the future, i mean, noobs have probably not thaat much patience for all this . .

But NEM is daeded anyway, somebody said (there´s a "TaunSew"-fanclub allready)   Smiley

OK, this is interesting to learn, i will have to keep an eye on this, local harvesting has been good, i can harvest a few blocks per day. Its just that i dont want to leave my PC on all day, if i get a raspberry Pi i can harvest with using little power.

247CryptoNews

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:46:21 AM

We wish to write an article about XEM on 247cryptonews.com we couldn't get in initial distribution. So I am interested to know if the community is up for a nice donation for us to write it.

This is our address : ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR
And this is the message to know is for us: 55059d51c4114262b48

Thanks! Wink
MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:00:56 AM

To us it is necessary XEM/Fiat steam. Somebody can speaking Chinese to contact here this exchange with a request that they added XEM to themselves?

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/jubi/
http://www.jubi.com

mixmaster

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:09:37 AM

http://bob.nem.ninja/installer/ has always the latest release.
Latest Standalone can be found here: http://bob.nem.ninja
http://nem.io/install.html

Smiley
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:44:12 AM

i disagree there are two new buttons on last release, i'm bullish as fuck  Cheesy
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:12:04 AM

XEM price is ultra-super-hyper-excessively undervalued.
And Market cap. & trading volume is so small.
If any lucky rich guy find out the hope in NEM, the price would be double or triple even in a day.
In short,
(the possibility of double/triple jump of XEM price ) > (the possibility of 60 satoshi XEM)
Do you remember Jan 18 2014 dogecoin price rocket up?
It was purely because of one Chinese person who find out hope in dogecoin.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/#charts
I don't want to imagine you say goodbye to higher price XEM with tears. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: