Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 [894] 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:46:04 AM

Hello friends,

I believe that I have the nemwallet 0.6.28 release and I have a XEM balance in this wallet.
If I download the newer 0.6.31 nemwallet will my XEM balance be auto transferred to the new wallet or do I have to do a procedure?
I'm a newbie and appreciate your help.

The balance will automatically transfer, no need to do anything.

Just be sure you always have a backup of your wallet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg10972209#msg10972209

Thank you.  Say, should I uninstall the old wallet and do you have a link?

No, smash your computer, out the window, as long as you have backed up your private key (in keepass2, for example) you´re good. Please back up that private key.
It´s not about computers and wallets, it´s about that private key !

Do it, do it, do it . . . DO IT !    (I mean, backing up the private key, not smashing your computer . .   Smiley )

ALWAYS make sure your private key is backed up.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:46:59 AM

Away from home and need to send/receive XEM but you only have 5 minutes and access to a strange (but still trusted) computer? No problem. http://blog.nem.io/connecting-to-a-remote-server/

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:48:13 AM

No wonder NEM is da deadeds, this thread right now is just Punky whining about having to spend $5000 to do his SuperNodeMajigger and then Mr. Portland offering some kind of weird ponzi chyieeet... 

Probably time to sell the XEM and buy back when it hit 60 satoshi...   Shocked

NEMcredits it not ponzi. Much need the credits for that to begin the business and NEMcredits, to people who have ideas, such chance will be given. People with ideas will be financed by NEMcredits credits. As a result we will receive a set of projects on NEM and owners of these projects will receive interest-free crediting where it won't be necessary to think as well as than to give the credit as money will be paid over time. Thus we will see benefit doubly. And people will be happy that obtained NEMcredits credits with a rate of 0%, but with the commission of 4% a month which will be taken away from an asset automatically on 1% a week in favor of the creditor, i.e. that who gave out NEMcredits debt, and it will be easier for creditor to give as the debt which is given out in NEMcredits asset all the same through certain time will return back to it as to the issuer of an asset of NEMcredits. And the more projects it will be financed through delivery of the credits of NEMcredits, the we will have more services. Thus and the price of XEM will grow at the exchanges because people will be need such credits in the form of NEMcredits asset worldwide to begin the business. I.e. here interest will increase not only to these credits of NEMcredits but also to XEM.

Apropos how many in XEM 1 NEMcredits will be worth it? Here will judge the market. Initial value on Nem AE is possible for the issuer of an asset of NEMcredits to expose in 1 XEM. And starting with this starting the price the auction on Nem AE on a credit asset of NEMcredits for the purpose of establishment of fair market price of an asset of NEMcredits for the purpose of its subsequent converting for creditors in XEM will be started that already for XEM to buy all necessary equipment and to pay all the expenses for business. Thus, when fair market price of a credit asset of NEMcredits will be established, NEMcredits can't change for XEM even. Will be only only NEMcredits/XEM measures of value enough. I.e. NEMcredits will start accepting as payment as accept also XEM.

Here approximately so it everything will work. I don't see any ponzi here.

It sounds like an interesting program to me :-)

MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:24:53 AM

Concerning pricing of NEMcredits on Nem AE:

Let's say i borrowed 100000 NCR. I need to buy a certain equipment for realization of my business, my idea in the outside world. What do I do? I put up for sale 100000 NCR on Nem AE. And when from me they aren't bought the whole week, at me in number of them remains already 99000 NCR. Thus, time at me their quantity decreased as each 7 days time of automatic payment of the commission comes to 1%, I am compelled to put the price 1% higher of Nem AE. Thus from week to week the price of NEMcredits of Nem AE will be higher and higher. as will induce people to buy NEMcredits for XEM from people to whom the credit was issued. They on these means will build various new services for NEM.

Here it will work everything so.

I´m sorry, but can anybody explain this to me in one language. Thanks. Really, sorry, but i can´t follow., peep, peep
Overload  Smiley

You´re right, i´ll  rather learn russian first .  I would love to join your forum, but thats another nogo, languagewise, sorry.

I'm russian speak nemster. We're russian nemsters. Our russian NEM thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11460857#msg11460857

My head hurts........I cannot make head or tail of it either.
Can you explain it in steps like these:
1. Person A lends money to Person B (interest free)
2. Person B pays every 7 days to Person A 1% back of borrowed money
3. .......

+1
[/quote]

Yes.

1. Person A emits a credit asset. Initially he can determine time (hours) and percent (1%, 2%, etc.).
2. Person A lends money to Person B (interest free).
3. Person B pays automatically every 7 days (168 hours) commission of to Person A of 1% of back of borrowed money.

How it works?

1. Person A issued the credit of 100000 units of Person B, under 1% of the commission each 168 hours (7 days). Interest free.
2. Person B pays automatically every 7 days (168 hours) commission of to Person A of 1% of back of borrowed money.

In this case, Person B will pay 1000 units 168 hours later. Or it is less if it spends these units. From all issued credits of Person A the 1% of the commission returns each 168 hours. Thus all units will be credit and will constantly come back on 1% each 168 hours to the issuer i.e. Person A. Everything, without exception.

It was the example with the commission of 1%. It is also possible to give out under 2% of the commission in each 168 hours. Here twice quicker the issued credit automatically from all issued credits will come back Person A. But also money such will be quicker withdrawn from an economy turn in favor of that who issued the credit i.e. Person A.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:56:42 PM

Let's say i borrowed 100000 NCR. I need to buy a certain equipment for realization of my business, my idea in the outside world. What do I do? I put up for sale 100000 NCR on Nem AE. And when from me they aren't bought the whole week, at me in number of them remains already 99000 NCR. Thus, time at me their quantity decreased as each 7 days time of automatic payment of the commission comes to 1%, I am compelled to put the price 1% higher of Nem AE. Thus from week to week the price of NEMcredits of Nem AE will be higher and higher. as will induce people to buy NEMcredits for XEM from people to whom the credit was issued. They on these means will build various new services for NEM.

I´m sorry, but can anybody explain this to me in one language. Thanks. Really, sorry, but i can´t follow., peep, peep
Overload  Smiley

You´re right, i´ll  rather learn russian first .  I would love to join your forum, but thats another nogo, languagewise, sorry.

I'm russian speak nemster. We're russian nemsters. Our russian NEM thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11460857#msg11460857

3. .......

+1

Yes.

1. Person A emits a credit asset. Initially he can determine time (hours) and percent (1%, 2%, etc.).
3. Person B pays automatically every 7 days (168 hours) commission of to Person A of 1% of back of borrowed money.

How it works?

1. Person A issued the credit of 100000 units of Person B, under 1% of the commission each 168 hours (7 days). Interest free.
2. Person B pays automatically every 7 days (168 hours) commission of to Person A of 1% of back of borrowed money.

In this case, Person B will pay 1000 units 168 hours later. Or it is less if it spends these units. From all issued credits of Person A the 1% of the commission returns each 168 hours. Thus all units will be credit and will constantly come back on 1% each 168 hours to the issuer i.e. Person A. Everything, without exception.

It was the example with the commission of 1%. It is also possible to give out under 2% of the commission in each 168 hours. Here twice quicker the issued credit automatically from all issued credits will come back Person A. But also money such will be quicker withdrawn from an economy turn in favor of that who issued the credit i.e. Person A.
[/quote]

Sounds like a very good idea, but I have some questions:
- How can Person B use all the "money" if he needs to start pay back so quickly (after 7 days)?
- What if person B needs more for paying back?
- Can person B borrow money from several creditors (person A1, person A2, etc)?
- What if person B cashes out all the money, how can 1% (or any other percentage) be paid back automatically to person A?
- Can person B run away with the money and not pay back anything?
- Is there also an option for person A to optin to become a shareholder of person's B business and receive profit instead?
MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

Overload  Smiley

3. .......

+1

Yes.

How it works?

Sounds like a very good idea, but I have some questions:
- How can Person B use all the "money" if he needs to start pay back so quickly (after 7 days)?
- What if person B cashes out all the money, how can 1% (or any other percentage) be paid back automatically to person A?
- Is there also an option for person A to optin to become a shareholder of person's B business and receive profit instead?
[/quote]

It has to as it is possible to start quicker the realization business of idea for NEM. It is best of all to take proceeds of credit with a certain stock in order that means lasted for business realization means so far come back on 1% a week.

It can always take additional resources if they aren't enough for it.

Yes, it is possible if all of them not against to issue it the credits. Same different assets will be if different creditors. Each creditor has the credit asset connected to the Nem AE market.

In that case the new owner of a credit asset pays from balance of an asset 1% the commission in a week to the founder of an asset, i.e. the creditor.

No, can't. It can only take the credit and sell it at the market price on Nem AE for XEM and disappear. But it won't exempt the new owner of a credit asset from payment of the automatic commission of 1% a week to the creditor.

Such option is possible that the creditor could open joint-stock company and all shareholders gained income from the issued credits by number of actions. Here already to the discretion of DEV as they want. But I think it there will be a sensible idea to own all society through actions.

cryptofutureis

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:30:08 PM

And no, you don´t have to wait. When you put in a new IP of a node in "settings", you go to the "Start delegated harvesting" button immediately . Try to start that, and if no work (Oops, bla bla . .),
Where I can find that node ip "settings"?
Protocol
HTTP
Host localhost
Port default
Use default port.
Settings points to localhost, and I think that is secure. Also no information about node settings option in settings. Also that a big misunderstanding I only today figure out, sadly I need to have wallet open and start remote harvesting every time I login. First I thought that only one click of the button is OK.

ForgingBlock focuses on providing integrated solutions and builds infrastructures for developing a community to facilitate the merchants adopting cryptocurrency payment. You can find their more information at the official website at ForgingBlock
starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:29:12 AM

And no, you don´t have to wait. When you put in a new IP of a node in "settings", you go to the "Start delegated harvesting" button immediately . Try to start that, and if no work (Oops, bla bla . .),
Protocol
HTTP
Host localhost
Port default
Use default port.
Settings points to localhost, and I think that is secure. Also no information about node settings option in settings. Also that a big misunderstanding I only today figure out, sadly I need to have wallet open and start remote harvesting every time I login. First I thought that only one click of the button is OK.

- Go to: http://www.nodeexplorer.com/ , pick a node, which is status online and runs the latest release.
Copy its IP-address.

-Go to your client, open settings, delete the word "localhost" at Host, and paste in the IP-address, instead.
Click "Save".

- In the wallet "Start delegated harvesting"
(provided, you had activated the whole delegating-service, the 6 Xem, 6 hours, one time thing, earlier).

You probably will have to repeat this process a few times, with different nodes, until you find one, which hasn´t "reached the maximum number of harvesters" yet (Mr. "Oops", will tell you that . .).

cryptofutureis

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:56:02 AM

Protocol
HTTP
Host localhost
Port default
Use default port.

- Go to: http://www.nodeexplorer.com/ , pick a node, which is status online and runs the latest release.
Copy its IP-address.

-Go to your client, open settings, delete the word "localhost" at Host, and paste in the IP-address, instead.
Click "Save".

(provided, you had activated the whole delegating-service, the 6 Xem, 6 hours, one time thing, earlier).
You probably will have to repeat this process a few times, with different nodes, until you find one, which hasn´t "reached the maximum number of harvesters" yet (Mr. "Oops", will tell you that . .).
Thank you for help.

ForgingBlock focuses on providing integrated solutions and builds infrastructures for developing a community to facilitate the merchants adopting cryptocurrency payment. You can find their more information at the official website at ForgingBlock
isasim

Activity: 33
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:17:52 AM

Protocol
HTTP
Host localhost
Port default
Use default port.

Copy its IP-address.

Click "Save".

Thank you for help.

If there is a NEM mobile app, It‘s very cool.

NEM
MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:59:17 AM

Idea for Nem AE:

Besides assets it is necessary to make still so that assets were provided with shares which were sold on Nem AE. Thus owners of an asset through shares are established. In case of credit assets, such as NEMcredits, each owner of a credit asset of NEMcredits by number of shares, and respectively a sum of NEMcredits entering number of shares of a credit asset, can issue the private credits which will be personally returned to the given-out owner of a credit asset.

I.e. we give the chance to get all profit not only to one person, the founder of an asset of NEMcredits, but also to give the chance to receive her another, by a share issue exposure them on the shares on Nem AE. Those who will redeem these shares, automatically become owners of a credit asset. A certain sum depending on the general percent of shares gets to their order.

We will receive not simply credit assets with receiving profit only of one person. It will be joint-stock companies where there is a great number of owners and all total amount of a credit asset shares between them equally proceeding from number of shares who how many has from a credit asset.

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11504458#msg11504458

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:12:33 AM

In that case to the founder of NEMcredits, credit asset, I suggest to let out 100 000 000 000 pieces of shares. From which it will expose any number of shares at his individual desire on the shares of Nem AE. Thus the property of a credit asset of NEMcredits will be divided into all people by exposure to the shares to Nem AE. Anyone will be able to come to Nem AE and to buy so many stocks NEMcredits how many it is able to afford. There will be owners of a credit asset of NEMcredits.

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11504530#msg11504530

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:53:41 PM

Protocol
HTTP
Host localhost
Port default
Use default port.

Copy its IP-address.

Click "Save".

Thank you for help.

If there is a NEM mobile app, It‘s very cool.

There will be a NEM mobile app and it will be very cool

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:52:52 PM

I suggest to establish an initial stock price of NEMcredits on Nem AE in the amount of 0.01 XEM for one share.
I suggest to establish the initial cost of a credit asset of NEMcredits on Nem AE in the amount of 0.005 XEM for 1 NCR.

Thus, when all stocks NEMcredits, 100 000 000 000 shares, on Nem AE, will be sold at the price in 0.01 XEM for 1 stock NEMcredits, the sum, approximately from 750 000 000 XEM will be realized in fund of development of NEM. 25% of shares of a credit asset of NEMcredits will be received most likely by those people who already made the contribution to development of NEM and also further continue to make the contribution to development and global prosperity of NEM.

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11505582#msg11505582

cryptofutureis

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:12:28 PM

I can't make "nis.allowedHarvesterAddresses" workable.
Tried: NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX^M
and
NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX^M
without any success. I get unknown error when trying to start delegated harvesting, when allowed addresses are typed. 

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:44:46 AM

Finally managed to get my delegated harvesting going! I wish i had this working properly from the start!
Ive had lots of NEM pouring in! Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:30:06 AM

Finally managed to get my delegated harvesting going! I wish i had this working properly from the start!

I am lazy, where to find the full guide for  delegated harvesting.
I remember the online guide was not very descriptive.

cryptofutureis

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:58:44 AM

I am lazy, where to find the full guide for  delegated harvesting.
Fast solution -> Don't start nis at all, use one of the nodes from http://www.nodeexplorer.com/, don't forget to press "start delegated harvesting" every time remote node stops
Cons - If your have many account you can get limit message
Best solution (but a bit pain solution) -> Start own node. (You don't need start nis locally too)
Perfect solution - Devs make some kind of algo to autoselect free node for account remote harvesting. (where different accounts can use different nodes for remote harvesting)

Also, after all. Can I harvest both locally and remote on with account? (remote and local nis server)

cryptofutureis

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:09:21 AM

Try using pipe separated "|" with out spaces and increase "nisunlocklimit to the number of addresses you need
Don't working too.
Code:
ERROR 306
An error occurred that the development team did not have foreseen. Apologies for this, maybe a retry might help. Otherwise, please open up an issue within the NEM NIS/NCC community.
Format NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
 in one string

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:26:49 AM

I am lazy, where to find the full guide for  delegated harvesting.

http://blog.nem.io/how-to-use-delegated-harvesting/

Usually when you start a sentence with "I am lazy" people won't help you. I am because I'm also a lazy fuck Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 [894] 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: