Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NOjust

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

Somebody is selling 32 stakes on 40 000
clearance sale

The account holder seems an interesting player.

He can plays with the price, if he will sell everything, the price will fall down.
will he forgot to redeem the stakes?
if so ,it is interesting thing.

MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:39:36 AM

1 Nemstake + 1 Nemsilver = 1st in the World cryptoplatform & cryptocurrency with silver providing! Shocked

Please tweet that Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
LifeisGreat88088

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

1 Nemstake + 1 Nemsilver = 1st in the World cryptoplatform & cryptocurrency with silver providing! Shocked

Please tweet that Smiley

Excuse me, what is the Nemsilver?

thanks
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 07:46:00 AM

Please tweet that Smiley

thanks

https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2667.0
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:08:49 AM

Guys at the moment, looking at the AE, price of one NEM is 150 satoshis. When we start trading on exchanges, upon the launch, will we beat this price or the price will be lower?

I would like to hear opinions since I am thinking should I buy a NEMStake now, or wait the launch. Please keep in mind that there will be a lot of people who will dump their stakes upon the launch. If the price will be 150 satoshis, this will be an easy 1,5 BTC for them. This will surely drive the price down and let's face it, there are people like that, who are just looking for the easy money, moreover since they invested hardly nothing. There are many coins that were more expensive on IPO than after launch. Also I think that price drop is inevitable, BTSX dropped over 50% from the launch price before it started going up.

Another thing in mind is that there are 4B NEMs to 1B NXT. This would put a price of 1 NEM to the 600 satoshis launch price comparing to NXT, since there are 4 times more coins. Anybody remembers the price of 1 NXT when it hit the exchenges upon the launch? Is this 600 satoshis to much for NEM to beat?

Feature wise, looking at NXT at the moment there is just coin sending, better distribution and POA algorithm that is making forging fairer. All other feats are just promises.

I am not trying to spread FUD, just trying to think in advance, invest, and hear other peoples' opinions.

At every launch, consistent with both stocks and cryptos, price will drop and then take a hockey stick turnaround. This is considered a norm.

Nxt was launched at a price of 1.5 cts. before falling to a low of about 0.37 cts. Subsequently, over three weeks, it went to 7.2cts. Prices were pegged to BTC. In BTC terms, it was launched at about 0.000014 and dropped to a low of about  0.000004 BTC before rising to 0.000098 BTC.

Nxt started with something that is less of what NEM is starting at. At that time AE was also a promise. Hence on a level playing field, NEM is starting off with multisig, the first built in wallet for a crypto, PoI, the first most evenly distributed mining or harvesting. Hence NEM has two firsts.

For a price prediction go here: https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2459.msg9488#msg9488

This is  matter of conjecture and is by no means what it will turn out to be. It may be better or it may be worse.

MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:30:52 AM

Please tweet that Smiley

thanks

It's real 999 silver coin Shocked

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:57:39 AM

Guys at the moment, looking at the AE, price of one NEM is 150 satoshis. When we start trading on exchanges, upon the launch, will we beat this price or the price will be lower?

I would like to hear opinions since I am thinking should I buy a NEMStake now, or wait the launch. Please keep in mind that there will be a lot of people who will dump their stakes upon the launch. If the price will be 150 satoshis, this will be an easy 1,5 BTC for them. This will surely drive the price down and let's face it, there are people like that, who are just looking for the easy money, moreover since they invested hardly nothing. There are many coins that were more expensive on IPO than after launch. Also I think that price drop is inevitable, BTSX dropped over 50% from the launch price before it started going up.

Another thing in mind is that there are 4B NEMs to 1B NXT. This would put a price of 1 NEM to the 600 satoshis launch price comparing to NXT, since there are 4 times more coins. Anybody remembers the price of 1 NXT when it hit the exchenges upon the launch? Is this 600 satoshis to much for NEM to beat?

Feature wise, looking at NXT at the moment there is just coin sending, better distribution and POA algorithm that is making forging fairer. All other feats are just promises.

I am not trying to spread FUD, just trying to think in advance, invest, and hear other peoples' opinions.

At every launch, consistent with both stocks and cryptos, price will drop and then take a hockey stick turnaround. This is considered a norm.

Nxt was launched at a price of 1.5 cts. before falling to a low of about 0.37 cts. Subsequently, over three weeks, it went to 7.2cts. Prices were pegged to BTC. In BTC terms, it was launched at about 0.000014 and dropped to a low of about  0.000004 BTC before rising to 0.000098 BTC.

Nxt started with something that is less of what NEM is starting at. At that time AE was also a promise. Hence on a level playing field, NEM is starting off with multisig, the first built in wallet for a crypto, PoI, the first most evenly distributed mining or harvesting. Hence NEM has two firsts.

For a price prediction go here: https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2459.msg9488#msg9488

This is  matter of conjecture and is by no means what it will turn out to be. It may be better or it may be worse.

The price will fall without a doubt but like rocket said...that's just how it works. Every crypto followed this pattern initially and it's in no way a statement about quality or anything - it's just how the market seems to work.
I do think that it is possible for NEM to take a little less of a hit because we have a very good distribution. People simply have less to dump compared to other launches. I'm also hoping that NEM will generate more initial interest at launch which means there could be more people to soak up those dumps quickly.

It's all speculation - we'll see it when we see it Smiley

Isotrop

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:02:21 AM

Unfortunately I have a serious problem with accessing NEM Wallet, no matter if the standalone-version or browser-based. I am sure it is caused by my windows settings or by not sufficient equipped Java-components. NCC is starting, but NIS stuck always I try, giving an error like "unable to start application".
I have JavaUpdate 8.0.250 installed. Do I need more to run NIS? Or are there some specific system/browser settings I have to care about?

any suggestions would be much appreciated Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

clearance sale

He can plays with the price, if he will sell everything, the price will fall down.

Well the real question is does he really want them or he is just a speculator? If he really wants them then he will redeem them. But it seems to me that he doesn't want them all since he is just lowering his price and hasn't redeemed them yet. He was at 100k, then at 50k, now at 40k. If he is just a speculator, he will cash them out before 22nd and then some people will get very cheap NEMStakes.  Smiley
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:22:24 AM

Unfortunately I have a serious problem with accessing NEM Wallet, no matter if the standalone-version or browser-based. I am sure it is caused by my windows settings or by not sufficient equipped Java-components. NCC is starting, but NIS stuck always I try, giving an error like "unable to start application".
I have JavaUpdate 8.0.250 installed. Do I need more to run NIS? Or are there some specific system/browser settings I have to care about?

It would be good if you can detail what OS you are working on, RAM, etc. It is hard for anyone to give you a suggestion if there is no information. Have you tried re-booting? Or have you gone to the Java Control panel to stop the rest of the Java instances if any?

Go to your processes and try and kill java.exe *32 and jp2launcher.exe *32.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:48:08 AM

I am still playing with my stake on Asset Exchange. When is the last day for redemption? I do not want to remain stuck with a worthless asset if I miss the deadline.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
zondic

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:49:07 AM

Thanks for the link, I read your numbers and with the all due respect, I think you are shooting way too high price wise. Price of 1800 satoshis at the launch with the supply of 8,888 B coins would put a market cap of close to $60 million. That is number 4 coin on coinmarketcap. And then a peak of 6000 satoshis would put it in a second place easily just behind the Bitcoin.

I think this is too high, especially since the crypto space got very saturated and we are in a very downward phase last 9 months. Look at the price of all the alts, they are going down as crazy. Also BTC is going down for 9 months almost. Don't forget that NXT got launched in a perfect time, when BTC was at the all time high at around a $1000 and new money was pouring in into cryptos.

Hence, sorry but your numbers are very too optimistic. I would be happy if NEM launches at 200 satoshis and then looses 50% of its value because of the dumps to 100 satoshis before it takes an upward again.
Doriangrayz

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:15:24 AM

clearance sale

Well the real question is does he really want them or he is just a speculator? If he really wants them then he will redeem them. But it seems to me that he doesn't want them all since he is just lowering his price and hasn't redeemed them yet. He was at 100k, then at 50k, now at 40k. If he is just a speculator, he will cash them out before 22nd and then some people will get very cheap NEMStakes.  Smiley

he's probably buying a lot of cheap stakes while keeping the price low with his sell wall....
obviously after years of fake sell walls people it's still retard and sell Smiley.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:22:22 AM

clearance sale

he's probably buying a lot of cheap stakes while keeping the price low with his sell wall....
obviously after years of fake sell walls people it's still retard and sell Smiley.

I am not so sure. He is just a trader. Look at his trade history, he's been buying them since June. Many of them he bought under 20,000 NXT. He was just looking for a crazy price spike to profit. As for the wall, is it fake or not, well it is not fake. You take 1,2 million NXT now and you go and buy his sell wall.  Smiley
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:24:13 AM

Maybe there is already an instance of NIS running like Rockethead suggested. Can you pm me the NIS logs (located in c:\users\<your user name>\nem\nis\logs on windows and home/nem/nis/logs on linux systems)?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

clearance sale

I am not so sure. He is just a trader. Look at his trade history, he's been buying them since June. Many of them he bought under 20,000 NXT. He was just looking for a crazy price spike to profit. As for the wall, is it fake or not, well it is not fake. You take 1,2 million NXT now and you go and buy his sell wall.  Smiley

He is just trading, anyone doesnt seems to be buyin at the moment, which is quite strange. I'm seriously thinking to buy little more like 0.1 stake or 0.2, Am I the only with this kind of thoughts ?

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:25:53 PM

Maybe there is already an instance of NIS running like Rockethead suggested. Can you pm me the NIS logs (located in c:\users\<your user name>\nem\nis\logs on windows and home/nem/nis/logs on linux systems)?

BloodyRookie, in my testing I've seen that in cases when NIS disconnects (which seems to coincide with a fork for me), the Java process stays running in the background even when I shut down and close NIS/NCC.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

Hello

Does somebody know if there are 3d coin models in SVG format
available for download somewhere?!

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:52:29 PM

Hello

Does somebody know if there are 3d coin models in SVG format
available for download somewhere?!

Not in SVG, but I made some models in Maya to help visualize the coins. What do you need?

This isn't the final design, by the way. The design will be finalized with the Perth Mint. These coins are going to be really worth quite a lot in the future I think. This is truly historical.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

I don't think many read the op.. Roll Eyes
I said the Title.  People read the title.  Roll Eyes

wups.. sorry.. Smiley that they do. Grin

Yeah, and I agree nobody reads the OP.

You guys still didn't update the title with the deadline date.  Cheesy It's almost as if you guys want people to miss the deadline.
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: