Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701444 times)
eminer001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

Who can suggest how you can add a coin LUX, the algorithm phi I have already added.

Who uses which settings for maximum efficiency in mining coins. Interested in the statistics section, the current or 24 hours, setting time switching algorithms 5 minute, 1 minute, 1 hour?

It should be added by default together with all other missing algos in AM because this is the reason why managed profit miner was created, to avoid the wasted time of 1000 of us that paid for the app. We all do not have time to add every day new  algos, I steam AM should automatically pick the best one and should have support for all.
manvsrice

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Hello, is there a way to add PHI algo? Espicially the Lux coin? Could it be added in next version?

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx (Yes...be surprised Awesome Miner's official site has a comprehensive Help / FAQ page)

Contains everything you need to know about how to add custom algo/coins/pools/softwares to get LUX mining going

Hi thanks for your help! Smiley I actually have tried to add it, but I have some problems getting it to work properly, I cant get it to show current profitability, and therefor it is not usable in an profit miner for me. I have setup it up to manually target Luxcoin at the moment, but I would like it to be in a profit miner.

I guess I should have made it more like an request than a question, I do have paid for this software and would expect coins and algoes to be updated. I am still learning though, so I might be doing something very wrong, could anybody give a step to step guide for how to add phi and Lux coin if it is so easy? I am trying to use the help page, and I do not succeed.
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

Took me 5 minutes to add M7M support, following simple directions on this thread, posted many times for Phi and other coins.
Of course, M7M has poor ROI right now, so it was a bit of a waste Smiley

Hi there,

Is it supports Magi (XMG) Coin (it's CPU mining)?!

Thank you!

That coin uses the M7M algo which is not built in AM currently.  You would need to setup the algo, the coin, upload your custom mining software to your rigs, then setup the pool, and finally point your rigs to everything you just setup.

AM should have M7M algo built in, hundreds of people that paid for AM will benefit from having the possibility to mine more coins and algos that are missing now.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Hello, is there a way to add PHI algo? Espicially the Lux coin? Could it be added in next version?

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx (Yes...be surprised Awesome Miner's official site has a comprehensive Help / FAQ page)

Contains everything you need to know about how to add custom algo/coins/pools/softwares to get LUX mining going

Hi thanks for your help! Smiley I actually have tried to add it, but I have some problems getting it to work properly, I cant get it to show current profitability, and therefor it is not usable in an profit miner for me. I have setup it up to manually target Luxcoin at the moment, but I would like it to be in a profit miner.

I guess I should have made it more like an request than a question, I do have paid for this software and would expect coins and algoes to be updated. I am still learning though, so I might be doing something very wrong, could anybody give a step to step guide for how to add phi and Lux coin if it is so easy? I am trying to use the help page, and I do not succeed.

Happy to help as a AM community, just don't expect everything handed on a silver plate, if Patrike is to maintain coins/pools/algos every so often, he'll have to charge a hefty subscription fee for his ongoing efforts or hire someone to do it. Right now he didn't and his priority would be on expand core functionality and bugs rather than housekeeping of pools/coins that pops out of the blue and vanishes every now and then.

Ppl can go and read crackfoo's (zpool op) rant about ppl chasing after most profitable coin just today, he ain't got time for that kind of thing, and I'm sure Patrike who isn't even a pool op, should not need to either. It is as Crack said, if one is going after those, go ahead and do it themselves, AM has the ability to do it, but isn't the AM dev's job to baby sitting one's mining operation options.

AM is NOT NiceHack nor is it WinMiner, they have software that mines to their own pools and if they don't have a particular algo, it's in THEIR control and feel free to rant to them, AM the SW itself is not affiliating with any particular pools and hence unfair if you reckon you're being ripped off just because an algo is not present (but can be setup and customized to your likings once you get the know how)

To setup, this is what I did:

1: Setup Algo

2: Make sure if not predefined coin, point to statistics provider, in this case whattomine json

3: Setup online services for whom has a pool, if using custom pool, set it up in the pools section

4: Check your Online Services Tab (Update if needed)

5: Check your Coins Tab (Update if needed)

6: Check Predefined Coins, you can see LUX is now in predefined list

7: Make sure you setup your software to enable mining of the said algo too (in this case, built-in CCMiner 2.2.4)

Lastly, step 5, 6 might now show up after first setup, sometimes restarting AM seems to have it working for me.

Cheers,
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

Any word on when Granatgaspool support will get fixed? Alternatively, if there is a way to add my own managed profit pool besides the usual zpool, ahashpool,etc, I'd love to know about! I have Premium edition if that helps..
Thanks!
nf0

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

I have set up two rules according to http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx one that starts mining when my computer is idle for X minutes, and another rule that stops mining when the computer is no longer idle. This doesn't seem to work very reliably though, sometimes it won't stop mining even though I am using the computer.

Does anyone know the actual logic behind this function? How does Awesome Miner decide when the computer is and isn't "idle"? Is it just based on mouse or keyboard input?
yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

Well, looks like I'm one of those dumb ones who can't seem to add PHI even after spending few hours looking through the thread, AM help pages, and trying various different combinations of possible configurations...  Tongue  Grin

Here's what I did so far:

1. Added a new algorithm called 'PHI1612' without defining any custom hashrate. I am assuming I can do this later on when I perform benchmarking on a particular rig. I want to do this anyhow since most of my rigs have different combinations of GPUs with custom Afterburner settings.
2. Added a user defined online service called 'PHI1612' on AHashPool (will add others later on). URL base was specified as 'mine.ahashpool.com:8333', algorithm URL part as 'PHI1612' and algorithm API identifier as 'PHI1612'. I left password and command line parameters empty.
3. In the 'statistics' section of the options dialog, I made sure WhatToMine is the service provider. I did not add any additional JSON URL.

Now I did 'Update Now' on Online Services tab. I don't see any PHI based entries - I'm assuming this doesn't require any delayed 'sync' time. I did try changing PHI1612 to just 'PHI' and that didn't seem to help. I did try 'ahashpool.com:8333' instead of 'mine.ahashpool.com:8333' just in case and that didn't help.

Under 'Coins & Profit' tab, I don't see any 'LUX' coins listed there either. The way I understood the instruction, this gets picked up automatically. But I did try adding it manually just in case and of course that didn't help either.

I must be missing some seriously simple step somewhere.....   Undecided

Some tips are much appreciated...
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:53:31 PM by moppidoo

Well, looks like I'm one of those dumb ones who can't seem to add PHI even after spending few hours looking through the thread, AM help pages, and trying various different combinations of possible configurations...  Tongue  Grin

1. Added a new algorithm called 'PHI1612' without defining any custom hashrate. I am assuming I can do this later on when I perform benchmarking on a particular rig. I want to do this anyhow since most of my rigs have different combinations of GPUs with custom Afterburner settings.
2. Added a user defined online service called 'PHI1612' on AHashPool (will add others later on). URL base was specified as 'mine.ahashpool.com:8333', algorithm URL part as 'PHI1612' and algorithm API identifier as 'PHI1612'. I left password and command line parameters empty.
3. In the 'statistics' section of the options dialog, I made sure WhatToMine is the service provider. I did not add any additional JSON URL.

Now I did 'Update Now' on Online Services tab. I don't see any PHI based entries - I'm assuming this doesn't require any delayed 'sync' time. I did try changing PHI1612 to just 'PHI' and that didn't seem to help. I did try 'ahashpool.com:8333' instead of 'mine.ahashpool.com:8333' just in case and that didn't help.

Under 'Coins & Profit' tab, I don't see any 'LUX' coins listed there either. The way I understood the instruction, this gets picked up automatically. But I did try adding it manually just in case and of course that didn't help either.

I must be missing some seriously simple step somewhere.....   Undecided

algo url part is just phi, api ident is just phi, you have to refer that to the pool's setting itself (for example, if altminer.net is an online service that can be defined, then url part and api ident would likely be phi1612 cause altminer.net setup their pool that way)

and remember to tick enabled in managed profit switcher

did u check phi is enabled in managed software?

did u check said managed software is enabled in the profit profile?

User defined coin won't show up if it wasn't defined or listed in the json import field in statistics page, you don't need to set the coin up to mine on predefined online services, just the algo will be fine. LUXCoin isn't in the Whattomine coins api so a json entry is needed if you want the coin to show up in the Coin's tab as well as statistics for profit calculation.
yhbae

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Well, looks like I'm one of those dumb ones who can't seem to add PHI even after spending few hours looking through the thread, AM help pages, and trying various different combinations of possible configurations...  Tongue  Grin

I must be missing some seriously simple step somewhere.....   Undecided

algo url part is just phi, api ident is just phi, you have to refer that to the pool's setting itself (for example, if altminer.net is an online service that can be defined, then url part and api ident would likely be phi1612 cause altminer.net setup their pool that way)

https://i.supload.com/BJliuLd7rf.jpg

and remember to tick enabled in managed profit switcher

did u check phi is enabled in managed software?

did u check said managed software is enabled in the profit profile?

User defined coin won't show up if it wasn't defined or listed in the json import field in statistics page, you don't need to set the coin up to mine on predefined online services, just the algo will be fine. LUXCoin isn't in the Whattomine coins api so a json entry is needed if you want the coin to show up in the Coin's tab as well as statistics for profit calculation.

Thank you - it's working now...

Basically, phi was disabled under managed software. Also, changing from 'PHI' to 'phi' was needed. I wasn't expecting it to be case sensitive. I was able to perform benchmarking and now it is properly showing up on the Online Service list.
Alex735566

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Happy to help as a AM community, just don't expect everything handed on a silver plate, if Patrike is to maintain coins/pools/algos every so often, he'll have to charge a hefty subscription fee for his ongoing efforts or hire someone to do it. Right now he didn't and his priority would be on expand core functionality and bugs rather than housekeeping of pools/coins that pops out of the blue and vanishes every now and then.

Ppl can go and read crackfoo's (zpool op) rant about ppl chasing after most profitable coin just today, he ain't got time for that kind of thing, and I'm sure Patrike who isn't even a pool op, should not need to either. It is as Crack said, if one is going after those, go ahead and do it themselves, AM has the ability to do it, but isn't the AM dev's job to baby sitting one's mining operation options.

AM is NOT NiceHack nor is it WinMiner, they have software that mines to their own pools and if they don't have a particular algo, it's in THEIR control and feel free to rant to them, AM the SW itself is not affiliating with any particular pools and hence unfair if you reckon you're being ripped off just because an algo is not present (but can be setup and customized to your likings once you get the know how)

To setup, this is what I did:

1: Setup Algo

https://i.supload.com/SJBHWabmrM.jpg

2: Make sure if not predefined coin, point to statistics provider, in this case whattomine json

https://i.supload.com/B1NB-aW7HM.jpg

3: Setup online services for whom has a pool, if using custom pool, set it up in the pools section

https://i.supload.com/H1MSW6Z7rf.jpg

4: Check your Online Services Tab (Update if needed)

https://i.supload.com/SJQr-aW7Hz.jpg

5: Check your Coins Tab (Update if needed)

https://i.supload.com/S1brb6WXHG.jpg

6: Check Predefined Coins, you can see LUX is now in predefined list

https://i.supload.com/SkxrZ6WQSM.jpg

7: Make sure you setup your software to enable mining of the said algo too (in this case, built-in CCMiner 2.2.4)

https://i.supload.com/HJl3aGzXSM.jpg

Lastly, step 5, 6 might now show up after first setup, sometimes restarting AM seems to have it working for me.

Cheers,

Why is bitstamp?
what you have is the time of the update rate of the coins?
Alex735566

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

http://pixs.ru/showimage/Skrinshot2_8380683_29094309.png
what I'm doing wrong? lux does not appear in coins.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

http://pixs.ru/showimage/Skrinshot2_8380683_29094309.png
what I'm doing wrong? lux does not appear in coins.

eminer001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

We all lost hours instead of having all coins and algos added in this paid software. If the developer is so busy and lazy pay an Indian to add the coins and to export the config files. It is being asked for weeks and developers do not care. Add all algos and coins.

For the past days persons that mined PHI made 30% more money and phi is the most mined and most profitable algo on all pools.

Today phi is most profitable and users are not able to add it or are unaware about money they lost and tomorrow will be another algo that is missing, all because the developers do not care or want to pay $100 to someone and create the conflig  files for all algos and coins.

We are all tired of lazy developers from the team that do not care when we all loose thousands of dollars every day.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

We all lost hours instead of having all coins and algos added in this paid software. If the developer is so busy and lazy pay an Indian to add the coins and to export the config files. It is being asked for weeks and developers do not care. Add all algos and coins.

For the past days persons that mined PHI made 30% more money and phi is the most mined and most profitable algo on all pools.

Today phi is most profitable and users are not able to add it or are unaware about money they lost and tomorrow will be another algo that is missing, all because the developers do not care or want to pay $100 to someone and create the conflig  files for all algos and coins.

We are all tired of lazy developers from the team that do not care when we all loose thousands of dollars every day.
PHI isn't even remotely the most profitable. I'm pulling about $25 per day per 1080ti at the moment on other coins.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
yhbae

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

PHI isn't even remotely the most profitable. I'm pulling about $25 per day per 1080ti at the moment on other coins.

Where do you find these coins?  Grin My most profitable ones aren't even anywhere close to $25!
eminer001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Where do you find these coins?  Grin My most profitable ones aren't even anywhere close to $25!

It is almost impossible to get the daily average more than $12 for each 1080ti. What coins do you mine now ?
eminer001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Post a screenshot proof because it is a big lie.
Razor1

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

he isn't lieing, it can be done, my 1070's get average 8 bucks a day, my 1080ti's above 10 is common.  It all depends on what time you put for profit and pool switching and what algo's you choose and system stability.

Although I would keep Phi in the mix though cause it does have spikes of profitability during the day.  The more algorithms you have to do profit switching the better, but this causes systems to become unstable too mainly because you need to cut down the interval cycle times for checking profitability of coins, I'm down to 3 minute checks some of my rigs go down at times, 100% positive its because of core voltages, and specific algorithms.  I haven't been able to track it all down yet, because its pretty complex to do and its happening on many different coin switches but seems to be when switching to nist 5.  Each coin overclocks and undervolts are different, so finding out is tricky.

You really need to know how awesome miner works to add in the most optimal miners for different coins and update them regularly.

You don't need a programmer for this, the guy that is complaining, just doesn't want to do the work, he should pay some one to do it for him, Awesome miner is not an expensive program for the amount of people that use it.  Its not like MS office that has millions of users world wide, its one or few devs making a program for a few thousand people, and charging not much for it.   So, don't complain if you can't figure out how to use it.  Just load it up and keep going at it or ask questions here to and figure it out!
thucar

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

Well, my things are going from bad to worse.

This is what my AM dashboard is showing right now. Both miners are spending more time idling than working.

https://i.snag.gy/M4wiKn.jpg

EDIT: Just upgraded to the latest Dev version - both, the monitoring PC as well as both remote clients on the miners. No change, still restarting both miners at the exact same time every 15-20 minutes.

Thucar, can you give us some more details as to what you are mining?  What coin, what algo, what mining software, what pool, etc?  Are you using a regular Managed Miner or a Profit Miner?  If Profit Miner, then what service(s) are you using?

If you stop your miner and right-click it and select Diagnostics, can you post that here?

This is my original problem description:
I've been using AM for a month now and I'm absolutely loving it. However, after the latest update (v4.3.2) my miners restart very often. Their Uptimes used to be in hours and even days, whereas now it's a rare occasion to see them reach one full hour.

Specifics:
Running Profit Miners with MPH as the only pool selected. Only allowing two algo's(cryptonight and equihash) And it's not that they would switch between the algos when they restart. They just stop mining Equihash and then start at it again.

I'm facing the same problem, but for me the miners restart exactly every 2.5 minutes and it would happen to all running miners at the same time (GPU and CPU). It's like something is forcing the miners to restart.

Profit switching still works though at the interval that I have set. So the restarts every 2.5 minutes is not due to switching to a different algorithm.

Even with profit switching is off and miners setup to mine one coin only, it would behave the same way.
The general answer first:
A later version of Awesome Miner often includes later versions of the mining software as well and these kind of crashes that happens after a while has often very little to do with Awesome Miner. To troubleshoot, is it a specific software like EWBF or Claymore Cryptonight that is crashing? Is it the only software that is instable, or what about the others?

I did see your previous post that you could see this for both CPU and GPU mining. I would recommend to take a look at the rules you have in Awesome Miner. Also, is this on a remote computer via Remote Agent?

I also noticed few lines of the log file in a previous post, but it was a little too short of information what happend just before those lines. Was it a crash that Awesome Miner detected and simply restarted the mining software? Was it a rule that triggered and forced a restart?

I see pythus got his issue resolved, unfortunately for me it seems to be a different cause.
I'm only using Claymore Zcash miner and Claymore Cryptonight miner. I have two dedicated mining rigs managed over the Remote Manager. They both get stopped/started at the same time. Looking at the log file, it seems to be happening just around the time Awesome Miner does profitability calculations.

Code:
18.01.2018 4:08:10.932 [031] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.106:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:16.049 [030] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.106:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:16.049 [020] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.109:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:21.150 [033] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.109:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:21.150 [037] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.106:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:26.236 [011] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.109:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:26.236 [010] [E]ChannelManagerBase: ProtocolException for channel: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService, 192.168.32.106:9630
18.01.2018 4:08:28.030 [025] [S]Managed Profit Switching. Profile: AMD GPU - Miner1, type: Single
18.01.2018 4:08:28.030 [025] [S]  Enabled mining software: ZecClayMiner,CnClayMiner
18.01.2018 4:08:28.030 [025] [S]PoolServiceManager.GetAsPools, pools: 99
18.01.2018 4:08:28.077 [025] [S]PoolServiceManager.GetAllEnabledPools, pools: 42
18.01.2018 4:08:28.077 [025] [S]PoolServiceManager.GetAllEnabledPools, SinglePoolCM predefined count: 116
18.01.2018 4:08:28.077 [025] [S]  Enabled pools: count: 42, EnabledPools: Zpool, MiningPoolHub
18.01.2018 4:08:28.092 [025] [S]Profitability information:
  MiningPoolHub [Equihash] [Zclassic (ZCL)], Url: stratum+tcp://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023, Profit: 0,00072000414218971, Priority: 0
  Zpool [Equihash], Url: stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142, Profit: 0,00056390852, Priority: 0
  MiningPoolHub [CryptoNight], Url: stratum+tcp://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024, Profit: 0,0003396555888, Priority: 0

18.01.2018 4:08:28.092 [025] [S]Managed Profit Switching processing: Miner-1, IsRunning: False
18.01.2018 4:08:28.092 [025] [S]  Profitability, poolChanged: False, Algorithm: Equihash -> Equihash, EngineType: ZecClayMiner ->ZecClayMiner, EngineSubType: Disabled ->Disabled, AutoDownload: True, EnginePath:

Adding a screenshot of my dashboard. You can see what's happening with my two miners. Has to be on the main Awesome Miner side for the restarts to be in sync like that.
https://www.upload.ee/image/7909217/awesome.png

Diagnostics of one of the miners:
Code:
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.3.4
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: ZecClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Miner\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\ZecMiner64_1\Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6\ZecMiner64.exe
C:\Users\Miner\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\ZecMiner64_1\Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6\ZecMiner64.exe  -wd 1 -r -1 -mport 4028 -logfile C:\Users\Miner\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\claylog.txt   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ZecClayMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:
POOL: stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142, WALLET: xxx.Miner-1, PSW: c=BTC, ALLPOOLS: 1
POOL: stratum+tcp://europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023, WALLET: thucar.Miner-1, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 1

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 3928

====================================================================================================
05:10:50:208 8ac args: -wd 1 -r -1 -mport 4028 -logfile C:\Users\Miner\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\claylog.txt
05:10:50:208 8ac
05:10:50:208 8ac ����������������������������������������������������������������ͻ
05:10:50:208 8ac �             Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6               �
05:10:50:208 8ac ����������������������������������������������������������������ͼ
05:10:50:208 8ac
05:10:50:411 8ac ZEC: 2 pools are specified
05:10:50:411 8ac Main ZCash pool is equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142
05:10:51:752 8ac OpenCL platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
05:10:51:752 8ac OpenCL initializing...
05:10:51:768 8ac driver 10, 0, 1912, 5
05:10:51:768 8ac AMD Cards available: 4
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #0: Pitcairn, 3072 MB available, 20 compute units
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #0 recognized as Radeon 270/270X
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #1: Pitcairn, 2048 MB available, 20 compute units
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #1 recognized as Radeon 270/270X
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #2: Pitcairn, 2048 MB available, 20 compute units
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #2 recognized as Radeon 270/270X
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #3: Pitcairn, 2048 MB available, 20 compute units
05:10:51:768 8ac GPU #3 recognized as Radeon 270/270X
05:10:51:768 8ac POOL version
05:10:51:768 8ac b571
05:10:51:768 8ac Platform: Windows
05:10:51:877 8ac start building OpenCL program for GPU 0...
05:10:51:877 8ac done
05:10:52:095 8ac start building OpenCL program for GPU 1...
05:10:52:095 8ac done
05:10:52:314 8ac start building OpenCL program for GPU 2...
05:10:52:314 8ac done
05:10:52:532 8ac start building OpenCL program for GPU 3...
05:10:52:532 8ac done
05:10:52:782 8ac GPU #0 algorithm ASM, intensity 6
05:10:52:829 8ac GPU #1 is going to use too high intensity (6), not enough GPU memory, intensity value reduced (4)
05:10:52:829 8ac GPU #1 algorithm ASM, intensity 4
05:10:52:860 8ac GPU #2 is going to use too high intensity (6), not enough GPU memory, intensity value reduced (4)
05:10:52:860 8ac GPU #2 algorithm ASM, intensity 4
05:10:52:907 8ac GPU #3 is going to use too high intensity (6), not enough GPU memory, intensity value reduced (4)
05:10:52:907 8ac GPU #3 algorithm ASM, intensity 4
05:10:52:907 8ac Total cards: 4
05:11:05:870 e1c ZEC: Stratum - connecting to 'equihash.mine.zpool.ca' <149.56.122.76> port 2142 (unsecure)
05:11:05:948 8ac Watchdog enabled
05:11:05:948 8ac Remote management is enabled on port 4028
05:11:05:948 8ac Warning: use negative -mport option value (read-only mode) or disable remote management entirely if you think that you can be attacked via this port!
05:11:05:948 8ac

05:11:06:011 e1c send: {"id": 1, "method": "mining.subscribe", "params": ["equihashminer", null, "equihash.mine.zpool.ca", "2142"]}

05:11:06:011 e1c send: {"id": 2, "method": "mining.authorize", "params": ["xxx.Miner-1","c=BTC"]}

05:11:06:011 e1c send: {"id": 5, "method": "mining.extranonce.subscribe", "params": []}

05:11:06:026 e1c ZEC: Stratum - Connected (equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142) (unsecure)
05:11:06:759 e1c got 188 bytes
05:11:06:759 e1c buf: {"id":1,"result":[[["mining.set_target","0001fffe00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000"],["mining.notify","63633cf7513f10485e657dde778ce477"]],"81009f08"],"error":null}

05:11:06:759 e1c parse packet: 187
05:11:06:759 e1c new buf size: 0

====================================================================================================
Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

I've now installed AM on each miner, locally. Both have been running without any restart for over 8 hours.
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

XMRig CPU Miner is counting my 12 CPU cores as 12 GPUs on the dashboard.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: