Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701413 times)
Dalba

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

I'm having problems mining X14 with Awesome Miner. I keep getting the error: "result does not validate on CPU", I was getting also like 50 MH/s. though zpool was reporting more like 300kH/s... So yea I've disabled X14 for now.

Anyone else seeing this?

Looks like only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0 uses X14..

- cultavix

Try mining similar GPU's at ahashpool and zpool at the same time, i found the hashrates reported and awarded mining earnings were higher on ahashpool

Example: I ran 6x 1080ti asus turbo on zpool, then 6x1080ti asus turbo rig on ahashpool, after 24hrs....
Zpool i only earned $31.20
Ahashpool i earned $34.80

Great thing you did. It is a difference of 11% a lot more than 2% that is shown on their website and we should be careful if this is happening again to use only the pools that are not stealing from us.

I was wondering if we can help each other by publishing pool performance using identical rigs that are mining zpool and ahashpool for the best algo that is selected by AM from each pool.

There was a lot of posts on this forum about zpool stealing 30% from the income, also other posts accusing ahaspool stealing so, real income tests is a must, until Patrike will implement my proposed solution to fix this issue.   

So, if we have 2 identical rigs with the daily income in btc earned from each pool, we have a status and we can advise users to disable a specific pool and we can also advise Patike to add more trusted pools in the list.

I brought to you the problems that we all had with HashRefinery last weeks and as a result people verified and removed HashRefinery from AM settings and HashRefinery went from 13k gpu miners/day to just 300 gpu  miners/day.

Right now HashRefinery is reporting $90/rig/day on Phi for the best 24 hours average performance and all the other pools have the best performance around $25/rig/day and this happens for weeks and I do think we should not tolerate misleading reports from pools like HashRefinery is misleading all of us. Because of my warnings miners removed HarsRefinery from AM settings and helped them loosing money.

I do advise Patrike to remove pools that are not acting correctly and sending misleading reports on a regular basis and replace them with pols that are fair with statistics and are well maintained.

Sorry but you're so wrong thinking you can take those numbers as is, and make conclusion...
If you want to have a more accurate comparison, you have to take 2 rigs with exact same setup, for example 2 rigs with 6 1080ti, and make them mine 24h at the SAME time on 2 different pools.  If you mine 24h on a service, then 24h on another, you can't compare. During this time, value and difficulty evolve.
JackIT

Activity: 99
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Sorry but you're so wrong thinking you can take those numbers as is, and make conclusion...
If you want to have a more accurate comparison, you have to take 2 rigs with exact same setup, for example 2 rigs with 6 1080ti, and make them mine 24h at the SAME time on 2 different pools.  If you mine 24h on a service, then 24h on another, you can't compare. During this time, value and difficulty evolve.

Not to mention he's quoting $$ figures instead of coin/btc. 

coin to $$ figures vary every minute of every day, and can swing 30% in a 24hr period.

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
Whatt

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

hi, i am new here and in mining also. I am using awesomeminer and miningpool hub on my pc. i have two workers - for cpu (xeon) and gpu (gtx 780).
i have a problem - my worker for gpu stop working after some time (usualy few hours). can someone help me how to setup awesome miner , so it will works without stopping?
thanks

we will need more info to help figure that out.... 

What algorithms are you mining with the gpu?
is the gpu over clocked at all?
what do your gpu temp's look like? AM might stop mining to prevent the card from over heating.

Whatt

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

Hello
I'm new on Awesome Miner and I want to say that its a great product.
But I have some issues/questions.

1. I have a mixed-mining-rig (amd + nvidia) and with the Awesome Miner Remote Tool I can start mining only with nvidia OR ati.
Both is not possible.

2. My Rig temparatures are sometime high, but awesom miner does not run gpu fans higher. I dont know why. Is it possible to add a new GPU-Feature like "max. gpu temp" and then it automatically adjust the fans?

3. I followed your instructions exactly, but the auto start of MSI-Afterburn Remote Server ist not working

Regards
CMZ

1. try creating a miner for each gpu type...  1 for amd and 1 for nvidia

2. the free version of AM does not have fan control. you can either 1. add it to the miner cmd line if the miner supports it or 2. use 3rd party gpu monitoring/OC software like MSI afterburner to set custom fan speed profiles.

3. again if using the free version of awesome miner, MSI can not be intergrated into it.    I use the free AM and MSI afterburner. I have MSI set to auto start w/windows and autoload my OC/fan profiles on start and it works just fine. also have AM auto start with windows and once it starts mining (normally does before everything else in windows loads, including MSI aftrbuner) a few sec later MSI kicks in OC's everything and cranks up my gpu fans according to their profile.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:41 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:24:16 PM by toptek

why did they move this here ? ....
can anyone explain other then they don't like alt coins .....

to me they should rewrite the forums there a mess right now and putting all the alt junk in one big thread is going to become a bitch worse this it is now ...

Alt coin mining is not going a way any time soon... and it deserves as much respect as BTC get ... and I don't care if you don't like Alt coin mining, there are a few that detest ant coins, mining all coins is good ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:38:19 AM by Seanklei10

I'm having an issue with a remote awesome miner (on the same network) that runs for about 5 minutes and then stops. I have it set to autostart but it doesnt restart. It happens on multiple pools and ccminer versions. I have reinstalled the remote agent software but the issue still occurs. Any idea what could be causing this?

EDIT: I uninstalled the remote service again and then went to app data and deleted all AM folders. Reinstalled and now appears stable.
MrClean636

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

Having an issue hoping someone can help with. In the web interface, clicking on a miner gives a list of options at the bottom of the screen (ex. Reboot, Stop, Restart)
I've noticed all of my miners (6) running the 4.4.1 or 4.4.4 AM agent version (not installed as a service) are missing the "Add/Change Pool..." option.

However one of my rigs I have not updated the agent on and it is running the 4.1.2 version, and that does show the "Add/Change Pool..." option.

Is there something I need to enable in the newer client version? I'm running the Enterprise Edition. Tried even a fresh install on another machine with 4.4.4. Have multi-user authentication enabled for the web interface and 'enable pool configuration in web interface' is set. Like I said, it is working for 1 rig, running the old client.

Thanks!  Smiley
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

Great thing you did. It is a difference of 11% a lot more than 2% that is shown on their website and we should be careful if this is happening again to use only the pools that are not stealing from us.

I was wondering if we can help each other by publishing pool performance using identical rigs that are mining zpool and ahashpool for the best algo that is selected by AM from each pool.

There was a lot of posts on this forum about zpool stealing 30% from the income, also other posts accusing ahaspool stealing so, real income tests is a must, until Patrike will implement my proposed solution to fix this issue.   

So, if we have 2 identical rigs with the daily income in btc earned from each pool, we have a status and we can advise users to disable a specific pool and we can also advise Patike to add more trusted pools in the list.

I brought to you the problems that we all had with HashRefinery last weeks and as a result people verified and removed HashRefinery from AM settings and HashRefinery went from 13k gpu miners/day to just 300 gpu  miners/day.

Right now HashRefinery is reporting $90/rig/day on Phi for the best 24 hours average performance and all the other pools have the best performance around $25/rig/day and this happens for weeks and I do think we should not tolerate misleading reports from pools like HashRefinery is misleading all of us. Because of my warnings miners removed HarsRefinery from AM settings and helped them loosing money.

I do advise Patrike to remove pools that are not acting correctly and sending misleading reports on a regular basis and replace them with pols that are fair with statistics and are well maintained.

Keep doing that and soon there won't be any pools left to mine on...
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

I'm having problems mining X14 with Awesome Miner. I keep getting the error: "result does not validate on CPU", I was getting also like 50 MH/s. though zpool was reporting more like 300kH/s... So yea I've disabled X14 for now.

Anyone else seeing this?

Looks like only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0 uses X14..

- cultavix

Try mining similar GPU's at ahashpool and zpool at the same time, i found the hashrates reported and awarded mining earnings were higher on ahashpool

Example: I ran 6x 1080ti asus turbo on zpool, then 6x1080ti asus turbo rig on ahashpool, after 24hrs....
Zpool i only earned $31.20
Ahashpool i earned $34.80

This is exactly what I am doing every day and I advise everyone of you to do this at least once per week.

I can also tell you that pools that are stealing from you are doing that almost every day and are misleading statistics every day, so if you do filter the bad ones from time to time, you can disable pools that are stealing from you, because if you have  more than 100 rigs it worth it, and it matters also for under 100 rigs that you own if you consider the amount of money you are loosing every month.
eminer001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:43:51 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 10:53:30 AM by eminer001

I brought to you the problems that we all had with HashRefinery last weeks and as a result people verified and removed HashRefinery from AM settings and HashRefinery went from 13k gpu miners/day to just 300 gpu  miners/day.

Keep doing that and soon there won't be any pools left to mine on...

We are talking about huge amounts of money that they are stealing from us every day and that you are not aware of.
You need to have 2 identical rigs from 2 pools that you consider the best let's say ahashpool vs zpool or ahashpool vs MiningPoolHub  and the rest of your 100 rigs mining on the best results from previous days.

After you have the amount that was stolen from you, you can disable the ones that are not performing correctly and also inform the community about your findings to get rid of the pools that are owned by unfair people that do not care about the others, and the result can be seen on HashRefinery that is misleading statistics every day and as a result they went form 10k gpu miners online 200 gpu miners online, all because it is very easy to see when you are being ripped by HashRefinery and you loose money. If you remember HashRefinery had the same issues last year also, when Patrike removed HashRefinery from AM, and HashRefinery did not learn the lesson. Important is the amount of btc you are receiving after 24 hours and not the advertised fee that is not relevant.

Also we have to advise Patrike to add some new and better pools in default settings from AM because of so many users, we have to spread the miners to avoid "connection refused errors" that now appear more often than ever.
We need pools with fair owners that are also monitoring the pool 24/24 and is taking care of avoiding mining orphaned blocks or reporting misleading statistics to AM, that is the worst, because on zpool, for example , when reposrts are the highest from the list, I noticed that income is zero and that can be seen on statistics from pool payments per Khash/mHash.

Have a nice day.

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:18:15 AM by moppidoo

With all these pools stealing huge amount from you all along for so long,  I'm surprised you haven't found even an honest pool to mine on... or with all those huge stolen amount that you haven't invested in enough ASICs just to solo mine so nobody steals from you again.  Why exactly are you still mining on predefined online services even?

Consensual masochism?

Why don't you run a pool yourself and monitor it 24/24 and see how fair a pool op you could be... plenty of scripts on github to start your own and give it a go.

And how would you expect Patrike to do the monitoring? Blatantly accusing every pool owners or go up to them and ask "Are you stealing this week?"
eminer001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:29:24 PM by eminer001

With all these pools stealing huge amount from you all along for so long,  I'm surprised you haven't found even an honest pool to mine on... or with all those huge stolen amount that you haven't invested in enough ASICs just to solo mine so nobody steals from you again.  Why exactly are you still mining on predefined online services even?

Consensual masochism?

Why don't you run a pool yourself and monitor it 24/24 and see how fair a pool op you could be... plenty of scripts on github to start your own and give it a go.

And how would you expect Patrike to do the monitoring? Blatantly accusing every pool owners or go up to them and ask "Are you stealing this week?"

From my point of view the pool that gives the most real and verified income per day is the one that must be used. The pool administrators should be careful and monitor the coins and pool behavior 24/24  and if they take care of the best income we take care of  using them, I see this as a win-win situation.  Pool administrators get a lot of money form 10k miners and we are using the pool that gives us the best income.

To offer the best income it matters all kind of things like the coins enabled, Yiimp settings, disabling coins with issues, adding new coins and algos, carefully managing the exchange of all coins to BTC with the lowest fee.  I do not want to maintain all of these besides maintaining hundreds of rigs.

So, I do believe that paying more than 10%, sometimes 20% to the pool administrators is too much for me and also I do believe you agree that it might be too much for you also.  I also do not like at all to be lied and have my income stolen by all kind of tricks like misleading statistics, or 10% exchange rate fee or unmaintained pool that leads to zero income for half a day. I did pay a lot of money to buy the rigs, I do pay a lot on electricity and I do expect the pool to be fair because besides monitoring it, they do not have anything else to do, so they should get 1% pure profit from 20k miners and every month that means a lot of money for them, they have no risks like we all do, money spent on hardware.

nineton

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

please add price of Zcoin (XZC)
Seanklei10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

I'm having an issue with a remote awesome miner (on the same network) that runs for about 5 minutes and then stops. I have it set to autostart but it doesnt restart. It happens on multiple pools and ccminer versions. I have reinstalled the remote agent software but the issue still occurs. Any idea what could be causing this?

EDIT: I uninstalled the remote service again and then went to app data and deleted all AM folders. Reinstalled and now appears stable.

Actually it started happening again on that same computer. AM starts the miner, finds one or two shares and then the miner shuts down. If it run the miner with just a .bat file on that computer with identical settings it runs correctly. I'm on the latest version of AM. Any ideas?
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Hello Patrike,
Is it possible to see what is happening in console tab of a rig even if we set in environment properties to hide the window ?
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

For those who have been asking, I have a rough release of my custom coin plugin released here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.msg30620154

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
MrClean636

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Having an issue hoping someone can help with. In the web interface, clicking on a miner gives a list of options at the bottom of the screen (ex. Reboot, Stop, Restart)
I've noticed all of my miners (6) running the 4.4.1 or 4.4.4 AM agent version (not installed as a service) are missing the "Add/Change Pool..." option.

However one of my rigs I have not updated the agent on and it is running the 4.1.2 version, and that does show the "Add/Change Pool..." option.

Is there something I need to enable in the newer client version? I'm running the Enterprise Edition. Tried even a fresh install on another machine with 4.4.4. Have multi-user authentication enabled for the web interface and 'enable pool configuration in web interface' is set. Like I said, it is working for 1 rig, running the old client.

Thanks!  Smiley

I figured it out. This is now a feature request/bug report. The "Add/Change Pool..." option is missing from the web interface only for the DSTM miner. It is showing for EWBF, which happens to be what is running on the 4.1.2 agent.

Would just like to say this is great software patrike, keep up the good work! The Enterprise edition was easily the best investment I have made into mining.  Cheesy
miguel300477

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

Anyone knows if the is any implementation for individual GPU Overclocking profile to save diferente clocks of the same rig on the same profile?
For exemple i have 2 types of GPU on the same rig. When i create a profile the values will be the same for the six GPU and i needed to have independent values for the 2 diferente models on the same rig.

Also if this cant be done could we separate the gpu on the same rig to be 2 diferente miners?
Seanklei10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Is it possible to have the information in balance show up in the web UI?
Finnsk3

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Hi guys,

Is there a way to schedule a rule to change my power limit of my GPUs. I can see that in rules I can create a time triggered rule that performs a device command to change the GPU clocks but there is no power limit option.

I have onpeak/offpeak power tariff and peak power is over double the cost of off peak so I want to run an aggressive power limit during peak times and push the cards more during off peak.

I also can write C# so if this isn't easily doable through the gui is it possible to do via the API?

Also, yes I have a premium licence.

Thanks.
Hi,

There is no support for setting power limit via the rules today. I do have plans to improve the clocking profile concept for more flexibility (especially for mixed GPU environments), and making this feature available via the Rules is a good idea as well. Thanks for your feedback.

@Finnsk3 @Patrike
Why couldn't you set a timer to have it switch to a managed template? Where one template calls a high PL and the 2nd calls a low?

Correct me if I am wrong but the managed templates are for managed miners not profit switching miners. This was the first thing I tried but it wanted me to specify a coin and pool to mine to rather than allowing profit switching.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: