Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701292 times)
darius510

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Another feature suggestion - give me some simplified way to figure out wtf happened to cause a miner to crash.

I've been having a hell of a time getting some of my miners stable recently. I have them autoswitching very frequently, and each rig seems to crash at least once a day. Its very difficult to nail down precisely what it was doing that caused it to crash. What would be super useful is if within a notification there was some way to identify the last thing it was mining before a crash. For example instead of it just saying "mining process not running, initiating restart" it would be awesome if it said "mining process not running (ccminer 4.4.2, lyra2re, ahashpool, intensity 22), initiating restart" or something like that. Then I'll be able to see at a glance in the notifications if there is some sort of pattern - for instance lyra2re is crashing, or dstm is crashing, or only miners at a certain intensity are crashing etc.) I know that technically this is all in the logs but that requires me to RDP to each box, dig through this enormous log file full of tons of unnecessary detail.
Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

1) Is it possible to read the current balance that hold on pools like suprnova.cc through their API? They provide an API key after you login, and I can see the current confirmed, just not sure how to filter that to show up as "balance"  I believe they use https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/API-Reference using the getuserbalance command.

2) Any chance of adding balance to be visible on the local web server as opposed to just seeing the miners info?

3) Would it be possible to store data of how long each miner is on each pool perhaps how many times it connected to that pool as well (when profit switching)?
GPUaddict

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Hi all!

I'd just like to clarify this setup.

If I run 3 rigs using AM and each rig uses a free version of AM with 1 miner each, do I still need to upgrade AM versions?

All these are under 1 IP.

To my understanding, I need to upgrade if I have more than 2 miners configured on 1 rig. But in my case, I'm using only 1 miner in AM/rig. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason for me asking is because I have multiple rigs with the free version of AM with 1 miner each under 1 IP. Then revenue earned in MPH only shows as if I'm not using 2-3rigs. Each rig is connected to 1 hub worker in MPH.

TIA!
vinna

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

hi, does anyone know a way to get the x17 verge balance to show in awesome miner? the blockchain explorer is not good api and the supernovA pool is not showing aswel
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

After the last update the Myriad-Groestl Algo in the Pool Setup has gone leaving me without any profit information on the Coins that are on Myriad-Groestl (XVG and DGB).

I tried to add these coins manually, but other than just showing up WITHOUT any real time information nothing happened.
Tried to add the .json files for these coins from whattomine to, still no other information than the coin name.

It worked perfecly since i updated today, damn!!

Why was the myriad-groestl algo from the manually pool setup removed and how to fix that now?
I don't think this is related to the latest update of Awesome Miner. The last day I've receved similar reports from users running a bit older versions of Awesome Miner as well. It looks like WhatToMine recently changed their naming of this algorithm. I will adjust the next release of Awesome Miner to make this work again.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Another feature suggestion - give me some simplified way to figure out wtf happened to cause a miner to crash.

I've been having a hell of a time getting some of my miners stable recently. I have them autoswitching very frequently, and each rig seems to crash at least once a day. Its very difficult to nail down precisely what it was doing that caused it to crash. What would be super useful is if within a notification there was some way to identify the last thing it was mining before a crash. For example instead of it just saying "mining process not running, initiating restart" it would be awesome if it said "mining process not running (ccminer 4.4.2, lyra2re, ahashpool, intensity 22), initiating restart" or something like that. Then I'll be able to see at a glance in the notifications if there is some sort of pattern - for instance lyra2re is crashing, or dstm is crashing, or only miners at a certain intensity are crashing etc.) I know that technically this is all in the logs but that requires me to RDP to each box, dig through this enormous log file full of tons of unnecessary detail.
Very good point. I've received similar requests in the past to make this information more visible, but simply making it part of the notification message is a good idea. I will implement this in the next update so you can try it.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
cain2941ll

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Very good point. I've received similar requests in the past to make this information more visible, but simply making it part of the notification message is a good idea. I will implement this in the next update so you can try it.

Amazing!  Love the support you give Patrike and is why I send everyone I can your way to manage their miners.

On intervals...what are you guys using as a time to check algorithm switching?  I've mostly mining Nicehash and MiningPoolHub.  Is 30 minutes too long or should I aim for something shorter, like 5-10 minutes?  My threshold is 5%.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

After the last update the Myriad-Groestl Algo in the Pool Setup has gone leaving me without any profit information on the Coins that are on Myriad-Groestl (XVG and DGB).

I tried to add these coins manually, but other than just showing up WITHOUT any real time information nothing happened.
Tried to add the .json files for these coins from whattomine to, still no other information than the coin name.

It worked perfecly since i updated today, damn!!

Why was the myriad-groestl algo from the manually pool setup removed and how to fix that now?
I don't think this is related to the latest update of Awesome Miner. The last day I've receved similar reports from users running a bit older versions of Awesome Miner as well. It looks like WhatToMine recently changed their naming of this algorithm. I will adjust the next release of Awesome Miner to make this work again.

Thx Patrike, your support as always is more than appreciated, top work you do!
Checked on whattomine and indeed the algo was seperated there from the Groestl one under GPUs to Myriad-Groestl under ASICS. Hope the fix comes with next update as all of us with Baikals have a hard time right now without info on AwesomeMiner.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

1) Is it possible to read the current balance that hold on pools like suprnova.cc through their API? They provide an API key after you login, and I can see the current confirmed, just not sure how to filter that to show up as "balance"  I believe they use https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/API-Reference using the getuserbalance command.

2) Any chance of adding balance to be visible on the local web server as opposed to just seeing the miners info?

3) Would it be possible to store data of how long each miner is on each pool perhaps how many times it connected to that pool as well (when profit switching)?
Thanks for your feedback.

1) Yes, the plan is to support any MPOS pool. The current Mining Pool Hub integration is using their MPOS-like API's, so it will be quite easy to extend this to allow you to enter your own pool URL to connect to the same URL. You can expect this feature to be available in one of the next few versions of Awesome Miner.

2) That could be a candidate for future improvements

3) Currently not supported, as the Performance History is currently only storing hashrates and temperatures. However, I do receive a number of requests to improve this feature, so I have this on my list of features to implement.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Hi all!

If I run 3 rigs using AM and each rig uses a free version of AM with 1 miner each, do I still need to upgrade AM versions?

To my understanding, I need to upgrade if I have more than 2 miners configured on 1 rig. But in my case, I'm using only 1 miner in AM/rig. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason for me asking is because I have multiple rigs with the free version of AM with 1 miner each under 1 IP. Then revenue earned in MPH only shows as if I'm not using 2-3rigs. Each rig is connected to 1 hub worker in MPH.

TIA!
The general idea is that the free edition can be used for up to two miners. If you upgrade to Standard Edition or any other edition, you will get access to more miners and more features. In addition to that, you will get product support if you run into any problems and you also contribute to the future development of the software - making the software even better.

It's fully possible to run Awesome Miner on multiple computers with the free license, but then you will not have the centralized management anymore - you will have several separate systems that needs to be managed and monitored. So the user experience will not be as good.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Hi patrike,

First, thanks for the great software Cheesy

Second, is there anyway I could use Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner in a managed profit miner until you can implement and update?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3012600.0
Thanks for your nice feedback.

I've not had a chance to look at this one yet. It might be possible to take a Managed Miner for Claymore Ethereum or Claymore Zcash and simply point it to this exe-file instead. Maybe someone else tried this already?

I can hopefully add support for this miner within a few days, depending on how similar it is to the other Claymore software.

acyclovir

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

@Patrike - Feature Suggestion

Can you add logic to detect when the currently mining coin/algo has dropped X% below whatever is currently at the top of the profit list? I have 30 min switching setup, but often coins/algo's are only profitable for a few minutes then drop waaaaaaaaay down the list, mining unprofitably for most of the time. It would be AWESOME for AwesomeMiner to detect this automatically and initiate a switch.

Thank you!

Second this!!

Hi Patrike

I would like to ask you, Is there any way to create an additional rule, time based  (5 min for example) that searches within daily profit panel window (USD, EUR, BTC.. whatever were specified) and based in some kind of expected percent or threshold, triggers profit switching?

For example if daily profit estimated value, goes under 20USD (what ever we want to specify) activate profit switching and change to most profitable at the moment, if there is any

Thanks
cain2941ll

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Also guys, something I learned about MPH from the pool dev:

API and dashboard are not synchronized what your exact profit now. API is sanding max. 30min. cached data.
GPUaddict

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

Hi all!

TIA!
The general idea is that the free edition can be used for up to two miners. If you upgrade to Standard Edition or any other edition, you will get access to more miners and more features. In addition to that, you will get product support if you run into any problems and you also contribute to the future development of the software - making the software even better.

It's fully possible to run Awesome Miner on multiple computers with the free license, but then you will not have the centralized management anymore - you will have several separate systems that needs to be managed and monitored. So the user experience will not be as good.

Hi Patrike!  Thank you for your reply. 

I'm just sorting out some stuff with AM + MPH.  It seems like MPH has a limit as to how many rigs you can point to it via 1 IP.  Currently I'm pointing 6 rigs to it and my earnings just equate to lower than if I point 3 rigs only at it.  When I've resolved this, I will definitely look at the plan I'm eyeing for with AM since I'll be adding another 3 rigs from another location to my current setup. But this problem I have with MPH is really getting the most out of me.  ZPool has their Equihash algo issues right now just mining bad coins and not the high earning ones like ZCash. 

It would really be nice if our AM could support more multipools in the next release - that has Equihash too.  Any suggestions guys as to better multipools with auto exchange so I can manually config my rigs to the other pools via AM?   
GPUaddict

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

Also guys, something I learned about MPH from the pool dev:

API and dashboard are not synchronized what your exact profit now. API is sanding max. 30min. cached data.

Tnx for this!  I actually have 3 hours running with 6 rigs pointed at MPH but only 1 to none are being reflected via the dashboard on the stats page.  - Just on Equihash.
JoepMeloen

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:24:30 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:37:59 PM by JoepMeloen

So for the Phoenix Miners out there.. There is a little bug in AM in combination with PM. If you get a connection error its probably due to this error: AM adds the workername/number to your adress and the server rejects the connection.. you UNcheck the "add workername"  box in the miner settings/managed template and you should be ok. You can check in the console when the miner is loading, it will add something to your adress.

Bug is reported to AM dev.

cain2941ll

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:21:07 PM by cain2941ll

Windows Defender is starting to flag BMiner for a trojan.  Not sure if I should be concerned.

I should of Googled before posting.  My bad.
JoepMeloen

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

Windows Defender is starting to flag BMiner for a trojan.  Not sure if I should be concerned.

dont. there are hundreds of posts out there about it. its a false positive.
rubine2323

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

Hi Patrike,

is there a way that the awesomeminer software shows if a miner is freezing?
On my rigs its heavy to see that one rig is not working i can only see it 50% if profit shows 0,00$
The other 50% iam not seeing because it shows the profit and hashrate like if its running

Any ideas?
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

Hi Patrike,

is there a way that the awesomeminer software shows if a miner is freezing?
On my rigs its heavy to see that one rig is not working i can only see it 50% if profit shows 0,00$
The other 50% iam not seeing because it shows the profit and hashrate like if its running

Any ideas?

I'am not the GPU pro but i use AM a lot with the asics. However, i think under options => rules => Dead Device Detection
it is what you are looking for. But you will need at least the standard edition for it.

Not sure if it is what you are looking for, just trying to be helpfull. Just check it out.

@Patrike, thx for fixing the Myriad-Groestl issue that fast, i love your support and AM!!!!!!  Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: