Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701292 times)
GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

i add manualy x16r and keccakc on the zergpool . i have 2 1070 ti . keccakc profit day is 2.9222$ ?!?
https://pasteboard.co/Hcj8pYj.jpg

Set profit factor=0,001
GoRdiE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Well, not tested x16r in zergpool. I´m mining x16r in yiimp.eu. Profit is about 1,50-2,00$/day/1070ti. And hashrate of pool is about 72,2GH
GoRdiE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

Well, not tested x16r in zergpool. I´m mining x16r in yiimp.eu. Profit is about 1,50-2,00$/day/1070ti. And hashrate of pool is about 72,2GH

now x16r with AM on the zergpool profit show 10.75$ 2x1070ti , so this incorrect

Huh Huh

On Zergpool, 12,76Mh/1070ti shows now 2,39$ profit/card

proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

How can I add blazepool as a profit switching pool like zergpool, etc?
proteus7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

Sorry, and one additional question.  Is there a block explorer api anyone has found for Siacoin balance?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

just tried this today myself, step to take is as follows:

1. Options -> Online services -> Add... (User defined online services)
2. Service: Custom (Yiimp compatible)
Algorithm: (respective algo you wish to setup on the pool)
Algorithm API identifier: algoname specified by the pool API (eg, bitcore, blake2s....etc, as per pool API...each pool can and likely be different...for blazepool, refer to http://api.blazepool.com/status)
Profit factor: leave at 1 for starters and change later as you see fit
Password(optional): c=BTC (required for blazepool I believe, else just the usual you'd use with most Yiimp based pools)
Include in Managed Profit Switcher (checked)
Pool Name: A name easy for you to identify and manage
API URL: http://api.blazepool.com/status (for blazepool)
Pool URL: stratum+tcp://<ALGO>.mine.blazepool.com:<PORT>
Bitcoin Address: <Your Bitcoin Address> (really is the -u <WALLET> for the Yiimp based pools, so if on a pool that supports altcoin payouts, you are free to put address of the payout coin here)

3. After setting them up, just refresh Online Services tab and its view filters and see if your new service is setup properly, and stats pulled matches the pool or if needed to adjust profit factor

hope it helps.
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Algorithm API identifier: algoname specified by the pool API (eg, bitcore, blake2s....etc, as per pool API...each pool can and likely be different...for blazepool, refer to http://api.blazepool.com/status)
Password(optional): c=BTC (required for blazepool I believe, else just the usual you'd use with most Yiimp based pools)
Bitcoin Address: <Your Bitcoin Address> (really is the -u <WALLET> for the Yiimp based pools, so if on a pool that supports altcoin payouts, you are free to put address of the payout coin here)

3. After setting them up, just refresh Online Services tab and its view filters and see if your new service is setup properly, and stats pulled matches the pool or if needed to adjust profit factor

hope it helps.

Hi moppidoo thx for the post

I Bought this program a few days ago and still learning but I tried to follow your guide here and for me with version 4.5 I don't seem to have the option to add "custom (yiimp compatible)".

For me in the "add.." tab under "user defined online services" Next to service
I don't see any custom option ..

not sure why

proteus7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

Thanks. I don’t seem to have the custom service option. Is this a beta feature? I’m running GA 4.5

hope it helps.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Would love to see feature to quickly (across multiple miners) turn on and off Autostart.   

Details:  I have 5 miners configured both as Managed Profit Miners and as "regular" miners (non profit).   When I want to turn off my managed profit miners to mine a specific coin, changing properties of every managed miner to turn off autorestart is a bit annoying/time consuming.   Since any miner (managed profit or regular) sometimes restart or reboot due to mining errors/stuck processing, this causes both the regular miner and the now-unwanted profit miner to automatically start at same time whenever a reboot of miner occurs.    So I would love some better method of "one button" turning automatic start on or off for a group of miners rather than changing properties of each individual miner.   Finally I understand managed templates can be applied but not to profit miners where I just want to turn on/off the autostart property.
Thanks for your suggestion on this. Right now there are bulk-edit operations for some properties of an External Miner, but the plan is to introduce a similar concept for Managed Miners / Managed Profit Miners as well. Having autostart configurable in bulk could be an option.

For the less complex scenarios, Awesome Miner should be able to figure out which miner to autostart based on what you were running last time. That could be a good improvement.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

A question Patrike,

I noticed the new version from yesterday of NemosMiner has a lot more miners for various algos (ccminerpolytimos, RavenMiner225RVN, ccminerskunk, and many more ) than you have by default in AM.

Can you improve benchmarking as I suggested in the past, to have an in depth mining that will also select the most profitable miner for each algo ?

Also NemosMiner implemented a better profit switching algorithm and many users will switch from AwesomeMiner to Nemos soon because it offers better daily income than AwesomeMiner just because it picks miners and algos are switching in a smarter way. NemosMiner is computing and using a parameter called TrustLevel, that is a difference between estimated and actual 24h profitability for each algo from each pool.

What do you think ?

Thanks for your feedback on this.

There are a few areas where I'm planning to do improvements. Improving the profit switcher is one of them, and that includes both making it more configurable, but also better in terms of predictions. I've been thinking of making use of the servers I have for Cloud Services to also keep track of the profit trends for all these popular pools. Then it's not your local Awesome Miner that needs to be running for a long time to figure this out, as you might have reboots and similar. However, it would still only be about what the pools are presenting - if their Actual 24h value would a bit incorrect (in case of a fault or scam), it wouldn't be possible to detect.

Although the Profit Factor can be manually set in Awesome Miner today for these pools. it would be great to have the software track the actual payouts. However, the total number of pools and algorithms are probably around 100 by now, and actually mine on all of them for a long period of time to track the pool performance is possible but very time consuming.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Good morning Patrike, I've got a few development requests for you today  Grin

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but is there a way my plugins can externally use your C# interface so you don't have to keep making HTTP APIs? All the code I am writing is in C# anyway.. seems like duplicated effort.

And if the above isn't possible..

HTTP API Request

Can I get a way to set a coins image in the coin view? When the entire coin view is just "?" images it's a little depressing looking. A POST with a filesystem path to the img would be great! (Highly desired!)

Interface Additions Request
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coins Per Day" which will of course calculate your hashrate and the coin specs and show an estimated number of coins
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coin Rating" with an HTTP API to set a numeric value (0-10)
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coin Liquidity" (will represent coins BTC trading volume) with an HTTP API to set a numeric value (any)
If possible, make these new columns able to be toggled on/off so people not using my plugins do not have a more cluttered interface (although I think #1 will be useful to all)

As always, thank you!
Hi and thanks for all great work on the plugin.

Your requests are noted.

For the images, you can already today put a png-file named for example LTC.png (use the coin short name) in one of these folders, and Awesome Miner should pick it up:
- The folder where AwesomeMiner.exe is located
- The user folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

any chance we could get a sum of the BTC unpaid column in Balances, the way the $ unpaid is summed?

Would be quite useful as this column should always be increasing (until payment) whereas $ can fluctuate up and down

if it would be too long to insert directly, then perhaps a tooltip?
I've implemented this change as suggested - but the total value in BTC will only be displayed if all the items in the list are expressed in Bitcoin as well.

Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Good morning Patrike, I've got a few development requests for you today  Grin

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but is there a way my plugins can externally use your C# interface so you don't have to keep making HTTP APIs? All the code I am writing is in C# anyway.. seems like duplicated effort.

And if the above isn't possible..

HTTP API Request

Can I get a way to set a coins image in the coin view? When the entire coin view is just "?" images it's a little depressing looking. A POST with a filesystem path to the img would be great! (Highly desired!)

Interface Additions Request
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coins Per Day" which will of course calculate your hashrate and the coin specs and show an estimated number of coins
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coin Rating" with an HTTP API to set a numeric value (0-10)
If possible, add a column on the "Coins" tab called "Coin Liquidity" (will represent coins BTC trading volume) with an HTTP API to set a numeric value (any)
If possible, make these new columns able to be toggled on/off so people not using my plugins do not have a more cluttered interface (although I think #1 will be useful to all)

As always, thank you!
Hi and thanks for all great work on the plugin.

Your requests are noted.

For the images, you can already today put a png-file named for example LTC.png (use the coin short name) in one of these folders, and Awesome Miner should pick it up:
- The folder where AwesomeMiner.exe is located
- The user folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\

This works perfect, thanks!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Sorry, and one additional question.  Is there a block explorer api anyone has found for Siacoin balance?
Finding a good and accurate SIA coin Block Explorer has been a struggle. Since version 4.5, there is one supported and you will find it if you select Sia Coin when adding the entry in the Options dialog.

However, there have been instances where this block explorer simply isn't correct either - and Awesome Miner will only be able to display the balance as reported from the block explorer.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

hope it helps.

Hi moppidoo thx for the post

I Bought this program a few days ago and still learning but I tried to follow your guide here and for me with version 4.5 I don't seem to have the option to add "custom (yiimp compatible)".

For me in the "add.." tab under "user defined online services" Next to service
I don't see any custom option ..

not sure why

The feature to add a custom Online Service entry like described above is currently only available in the latest development version of Awesome Miner. To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

The feature will also be released as part of Awesome Miner v4.6, planned to be released within a week from now.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Awesome Miner Version 4.5.5 (Development preview of 4.6)
- GPU clocking improved by introducing GPU Clocking groups to support mixed clocking settings per GPU
- Custom Online Services can be added to support any Yiimp compatible pool
- Remote Proxy concept introduced to support very large scale mining operations
- The Change Pool and Add Pool menus are redesigned to include a searchable pool selection dialog, to support a larger number of pools.
- The Add Pool operation is added to the main toolbar and can be performed on all selected External Miners
- The Pool Change operation is made available with more mining software for a Managed Miner in the web interface
- Improved batch command execution to allow execution when a miner is starting or stopping, for Managed Miners, Managed Profit Miners and per algorithm for Profit Profiles
- Improved context menus and change detection for the Pool Balance feature
- Number of active miners at Yiimp compatible pools displayed in the Online Services tab
- Indonesian Rupiah added as display currency
- Updates to Mining Dutch port numbers to avoid low difficulty ports by default
- Zergpool settings for the profit switcher has been updated to include selection of region (EU or US)
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.5
- PhoenixMiner 2.7c
- XMRig miner 2.4.5
- CastXMR 0.9.0
- Correction to benchmarking of Excavator miner
- Correction to Ignore GPU feature for the MSI Afterburner integration
- Correction to display of pool balance where the coin is unknown
- Correction to the profit switcher for disabled algorithms and custom pools
- Correction to power cost calculations for the profit switcher
- Correction to the Change pool action used via the Rules
- Correction to activating the main window when started with the minimized option enabled

- Minor corrections

Items in blue are new or updated since the previous development released a few days ago.

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases. Please make sure that both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent uses the save version. Also note that one upgraded to a development preview, it isn't possible to downgrade to an older version.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links if needed:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

streaml1ne

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:15:55 PM by streaml1ne

Does anyone have a tutorial or advice on how to add Raven's X16R to Awesome Miner's managed profit miner for use with Zergpool? I tried a few processes on Youtube and reddit but they're mostly geared for managed miners only and seem incomplete or the profit calculations don't seem to work.

edit: I appear to have gotten this working but I had to restart Awesome Miner before things started working properly. I guess something in the new coin/pool/mining software process only refreshes when Awesome Miner is started.
Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

It seems like a lot more coins are being added to AM however a large amount of them are not pulling in any difficulty or value stats. Is this expected or did some setting get broken in my install? I’m on the latest development version.
coinut

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

cheers for that I got development versions enabled and updated, I can now play with the yiimp custom feature Smiley and adding all the Logos to my coin list and playing with soothaa's plug in . love your work soothaa Smiley and also patrike Wink

coinut

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

New question can I go back to version 4.5 ? updated to the 4.5.5 but there is a bug with displaying the revenue/profit.. its showing 0.00 on all coins was working with 4.5

Edit all good noticed I had unknowingly changed the setting for display currency to VND. changed back to USD and back to normal
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: