Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701106 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Should the latest excavator still work if I'm using AM to manage rigs that mine solely at Nicehash?  I just prefer the remote management (vs using the NH beta gui).

I can only seem to get 1.4 to work, but not the latest version.
The API for Excavator 1.5 has changed (again), so Awesome Miner would need an update to support it.
The Excavator minor changes the API in almost every release, making it difficult to support the latest. Also the fact that 1.5 only can be used for Nicehash pools make it more complex to implement with the Awesome Miner profit switcher that would have to take this factor into consideration.

Version 1.5 will probably be supported, but because of the reasons above it's not a quick fix I can provide right now.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

How do you add a baika x10?
Hi,

You can add ASIC miners as External Miners. Please see:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/externalminer.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Ive been getting a lot of ""failed to initialize log" errors that crash AM. Any idea what might be causing this?
Please verify the following:

1) If you don't have Windows 10, please ensure .NET Framework 4.5 or later is installed

2) Awesome Miner is writing information to the folders %appdata%\AwesomeMiner and %localappdata%\AwesomeMiner, and on a default Windows installation, these folders are writable. There are however some security software that go in and change the security settings for these folders. Can you verify if there are write permissions here?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Hi Sir,

I have paid for your software last May 7, 2018 up until now I am not getting any support  (Awesome Miner Free Edition)
What is the step by step guide how to run this program

Appreciate your earliest response  my email is glenngomez22@gmail.com

Thank you
Glenn
Hi Glenn,

There are currently no unanswered support questions older than a few hours and I couldn't find any message from your e-mail address. Can you please send me your questions again? Thanks!

Please also see "Getting started with GPU mining" on the web site to get started with Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/start.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Version 5.0.2 (Development preview of 5.1)

- GPU mining
--- Improved CcMiner API processing for differents units of reporting for GPU clock, memory clock and power usage
--- SRBMiner configuration page to override config.txt via a Profit profile
- Configuration
--- Included predefined profit profile for Intel CPU mining
--- Added variable [MinerWorker] for the password field of pools, to include the 'Add to worker name' part of a miner in the password field
--- The Bulk Edit feature for miners in the Options dialog are accessible directly from the miner list
--- Profit profile can be configured to be excluded from the global setting to ignore pools with no accepted shares
--- Changed predefined Bytecoin algorithm to Cryptonight
--- Improved detection of Managed Hosts duplicates
- Features and integration
--- New source for exchange rates for display currencies (fiat currencies) as the current exchange rate provider will terminate their services June 1st 2018
--- Added a default Block Explorer for ZEN for wallet balance
- User interface
--- Dashboard improved to display up to 8 top coins and algorithms for the active miners. Sorting is by number of active miners
--- Display the income as coins per day via the Customize Progress Field feature (see web site for usage example)
--- Display the current pool name in the miner list when using user defined mining software with API compatibility with known mining software
--- Default sort order for Online Services tab is on the Profit column and if sorted on another column, the Profit column is always used for secondary sort order
--- Benchmark results can be copied to clipboard
--- Added additional coin images
--- Automatically select the new miner added via the wizard, to make it easier to find
--- Improved display of small coin values in Coins&Profit section of Options dialog
--- The bottom panel of the main window can be made smaller
- Rules and API
--- Added Awesome Miner API for removing Managed Miners and Managed Hosts
--- Added software type and hashrate value per device for /api/miners
- Mining software
--- SRBMiner 1.5.3 with additional Cryptonight algorithms
--- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6.1
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8.1

- Corrections
--- Correction to Innosilicon A6 hash rate unit
--- Correction to display of name of custom Online Services where multiple custom services uses the same algorithm
--- Correction to Wait Action in rules, for scenarios with longer wait times
--- Correction to benchmark to include the 'Additional command line' configured per algorithm in the profit profile
--- Correction to network scan to allow including IP addresses ending with 255
--- Minor corrections

(Items in blue are new since the previous development release)

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

glenoids202

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

May I ask for a good soul here to guide me how to use this Awesome Miner  (Free Edition)  Step by Step Guide

Appreciate your response here
QiaMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 01:19:15 PM by QiaMiner

Hi There!  Wink @patrike

I need Help. Normally i'm used to find my mistakes by myself, but with this, i'm getting nearly crazy.

If i self define rules of behavior for my Mining rigs, in Awesomeminer (5.01) (50 till now)

-> they don't apply. Its like, they aren't there.

Check Statistics: Less or equal than 220000 (kH/s)
Detect Pool: tribus
Match all
---------------------
apply clocking Profile: tribus tune

I also tried only a Test Notification but, based on detect pool: tribus:

till now, only two of my Rigs, all with the same Windows and setup, react to any of the rules.

Also the Restart Computer rules don't apply.....but i get the normal notifications like: Mining Process not running and so on.

If the notification is comming, normally i woul say, the rules work.

But they don't.

Please help with this

glenoids202

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Hi Sir,

I have paid for your software last May 7, 2018 up until now I am not getting any support  (Awesome Miner Free Edition)

Thank you
Glenn
Hi Glenn,

There are currently no unanswered support questions older than a few hours and I couldn't find any message from your e-mail address. Can you please send me your questions again? Thanks!

Please also see "Getting started with GPU mining" on the web site to get started with Awesome Miner:

Sir my only question is how I can use this software (Awesome Miner Free Edition) please let me know the step by step procedure here

Thank you
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

- GPU mining
--- Improved CcMiner API processing for differents units of reporting for GPU clock, memory clock and power usage
- Configuration
--- Added variable [MinerWorker] for the password field of pools, to include the 'Add to worker name' part of a miner in the password field
--- The Bulk Edit feature for miners in the Options dialog are accessible directly from the miner list
--- Profit profile can be configured to be excluded from the global setting to ignore pools with no accepted shares
--- New source for exchange rates for display currencies (fiat currencies) as the current exchange rate provider will terminate their services June 1st 2018
- User interface
--- Dashboard improved to display up to 8 top coins and algorithms for the active miners. Sorting is by number of active miners
--- Display the income as coins per day via the Customize Progress Field feature (see web site for usage example)
--- Display the current pool name in the miner list when using user defined mining software with API compatibility with known mining software
--- Default sort order for Online Services tab is on the Profit column and if sorted on another column, the Profit column is always used for secondary sort order
--- Automatically select the new miner added via the wizard, to make it easier to find
--- Improved display of small coin values in Coins&Profit section of Options dialog
- Rules and API
- Mining software
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8.1

- Corrections
--- Correction to display of name of custom Online Services where multiple custom services uses the same algorithm
--- Correction to benchmark to include the 'Additional command line' configured per algorithm in the profit profile
--- Minor corrections

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links:

Patrike,

Ya broke it Smiley...

used to be when you clicked the close X in the upper right it would just minimize it to the tool tray, now it actually closes it and the minimize button up there the - doesn't do anything... can I ask for a change.
a) X is always close
b) add an option to general to allow minimize to tool tray if checked and re-enable minimize

Smiley
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

Sir my only question is how I can use this software (Awesome Miner Free Edition) please let me know the step by step procedure here
Thank you
Help & FAQ with image

patrike
can I add an icon to CANN coin, but not to the program itself, but for example in the installed folder or in AppData so that it will display as "?" by default,
 but users have a choice for a proper CANN image if needed. Or some kind of setting with in the wallet to alter the image for the wallet.
devilrub

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

Hi
what is the source for view details ? it is not retrieving the same information as when i do mine, so i have to "cheat" on the hashrates for other algo (for the moment i am mining zec)
View details give me for instance 3.7 euros and when it mines zec it is 5 euros

Thanks
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

'View Details' uses the saved hash rate. You can save the currently mining hash rate by right clicking and selecting 'Save Hashrate...'.
motomart

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Patrick,
Can it change the frequency and voltage on Antminer B3?
I actually don't know, because I don't have access to this ASIC miner. Awesome Miner has a feature to change frequency (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Configure Frequency), but it only works on some Antminers.

No, it can't. There is the option but it does nothing.... Miner always returns to the default 750 MHz.
$90 spent for nothing!
Chevy_Roadster

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

- GPU mining
- Configuration
- User interface
- Rules and API
- Mining software
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8.1

- Corrections
--- Minor corrections

Direct download links:

Hi Patrike in this version it seems that i need to put a 0.001 factor to the ahashpool.com quark algo for it to display correctly the profit.  Thanks for your great software!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Hi There!  Wink @patrike

I need Help. Normally i'm used to find my mistakes by myself, but with this, i'm getting nearly crazy.

If i self define rules of behavior for my Mining rigs, in Awesomeminer (5.01) (50 till now)

-> they don't apply. Its like, they aren't there.

Check Statistics: Less or equal than 220000 (kH/s)
Detect Pool: tribus
Match all
---------------------
apply clocking Profile: tribus tune

I also tried only a Test Notification but, based on detect pool: tribus:

till now, only two of my Rigs, all with the same Windows and setup, react to any of the rules.

Also the Restart Computer rules don't apply.....but i get the normal notifications like: Mining Process not running and so on.

If the notification is comming, normally i woul say, the rules work.

But they don't.

Please help with this

Hi,

For the rules, is it a problem with the trigger or the action? You stated that you tried with a notification - but it wasn't triggered? Can you try with having only one of the triggers to see if it's the Check Statistics or Detect Pool that doesn't work here?

How is the rule for restarting the computer defined? Is it possible to find out more specificly what trigger or action that isn't working here?

The notifications like "Mining process not running" and built-in feature to restart a crashed mining process, but they will not perform a reboot by itself.

If needed, you could contact me by mail and provide log files or more details.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Hi Sir,

Thank you
Glenn
Hi Glenn,

Thank you
If you only have a single computer where you will do the mining, please follow this guide where you will find screenshots for every step:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#profitsingle

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:28:51 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 07:39:11 PM by patrike

Patrike,

Ya broke it Smiley...

used to be when you clicked the close X in the upper right it would just minimize it to the tool tray, now it actually closes it and the minimize button up there the - doesn't do anything... can I ask for a change.
a) X is always close
b) add an option to general to allow minimize to tool tray if checked and re-enable minimize

Smiley
There are no change to the close button behavior. When I click the X-button in the upper right corner on 5.0.2, the software still minimizes to system tray as it should

If you use the Windows Task Manager, can you verify that the Awesome Miner process is actually terminated (no more on the Details tab) when you click the X-button? If so, please send me your log file via mail. Thanks!

For the minimize, that button has actually a smaller hit area (only the right most part of the button is clickable). This is due to how Windows 10 handles applications that was based on the Aero Glass concept from Windows 7. If you don't want this issue with the minimize button you can go to the Options dialog, General section and disable the Windows Glass feature.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

Thank you
Help & FAQ with image

patrike
can I add an icon to CANN coin, but not to the program itself, but for example in the installed folder or in AppData so that it will display as "?" by default,
 but users have a choice for a proper CANN image if needed. Or some kind of setting with in the wallet to alter the image for the wallet.
You can manually put a file called cann.png in the folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ and it will be loaded by Awesome Miner. It should be 48x48 and PNG.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:12:27 PM by patrike

Patrick,
Can it change the frequency and voltage on Antminer B3?
I actually don't know, because I don't have access to this ASIC miner. Awesome Miner has a feature to change frequency (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Configure Frequency), but it only works on some Antminers.

No, it can't. There is the option but it does nothing.... Miner always returns to the default 750 MHz.
$90 spent for nothing!
Hi,
Please contact me by e-mail if you don't have any use of your license and you will get a refund. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

Hi Patrike in this version it seems that i need to put a 0.001 factor to the ahashpool.com quark algo for it to display correctly the profit.  Thanks for your great software!!
There were a number of new pools in 5.0.2 and your observation is correct. In fact both AHashpool Quark, Qubit and X11 is giving too high values here. Thanks for finding that issue - I will correct it.

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: