Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701289 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

An idea suggestion.

I do not know if it would be possible for each currency to choose the exchange where it will take the price. I'm going with MUNCOIN that in AW marks 295 satochis, but in stocks.exchange or coinexchange.io the price is between 49-55 satochis.

If I mine Muncoin and change it in Stocks.exchange and I can choose it from the list of exchanges, I will have the exact price of the exchange that I will use.

Because if not, I do not know how I'm going to correct the price that default gives AW, I look at many Exchange, it would be nice to choose the exchange where you look at the price for that currency.

If we have these problems with prices, the auto switch has it complicated to accept. Because if MUNCOIN mine 295 satochis, but I can not sell it to more than 55 satochis, there is a big problem.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

Patrike already acknowledged and working with CoinCalc admins to resolve the issue, please learn to read previous replies, if not by other users, at least by Patrike.
it is only in previous page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg38678903#msg38678903

also, please learn to quote, you just quoted the wrong message in your previous post

I'm sorry I did not have enough time to read the last post, I follow many different threads.

A citation error has anyone, be used perfectly.

THX
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Patrike already acknowledged and working with CoinCalc admins to resolve the issue, please learn to read previous replies, if not by other users, at least by Patrike.
it is only in previous page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg38678903#msg38678903

also, please learn to quote, you just quoted the wrong message in your previous post

I'm sorry I did not have enough time to read the last post, I follow many different threads.

A citation error has anyone, be used perfectly.

THX
The good news is that there is a solution for this available. The even better news is that you don't even have to upgrade your Awesome Miner version. You should see more coins from CoinCalculators on the Coins tab since a few hours ago.

Right now the CoinCalculators API has been changed to return all coins by default. What I might do in the future is to make it configurable if you want to exclude the low volume coins.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

Hi

First time posting, im not used to it.

v5.1

Yesterday my “ConfigData.xml“ file was 4,556kb and today it fell down to 3,338kb. I checked (will double and triple check) and so far i don't seem to have lost anything inside the application.

Earlier i had a bug i will not try to reproduce, sorry for that. I was messing around with the “Appearance / Miner view” option and resizing the main windows, toggling full screen etc. When i put the setting back to my preference “Compact list” all my miners disappeared. I only had my groups listed, with no arrow to expand them. I then went to the config file to make a bkp before something bad happens, this is when i realized my config file shrunk. I had to exit the app and restart it for my miners to reappear.

Since i don't seem to have lost any data, did anything change in v5.1 that compress the config file? Should I investigate further to find the reason for my file size?

Hi and welcome. You are correct that since version 5.1, the configuration size has been reduced a bit. There are some default values that are no longer written to the file unless you change them to something other than default.

I did also find the bug where changing the miner list view mode could result in that most miners didn't show up. A restart of the application is a temporary workaround to resolve it, as no miners are lost, just not displayed correctly. The next release will of course have a correction for this scenario. Thanks for your report on this!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

XMR STAK Setup.

Has anyone set this up?  Can you please advise if so.

Thank you
It's not supported as a Managed Miner out-of-the-box, but it should be possible to do the following.

1) Managed Software, add user defined:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/link/xmrstak1.png

2) Configure Managed Miner with path to XMR-Stak
http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/link/xmrstak2.png

3) Configure command line for Managed Miner with pool settings
http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/link/xmrstak3.png

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

An idea suggestion.

I do not know if it would be possible for each currency to choose the exchange where it will take the price. I'm going with MUNCOIN that in AW marks 295 satochis, but in stocks.exchange or coinexchange.io the price is between 49-55 satochis.

If I mine Muncoin and change it in Stocks.exchange and I can choose it from the list of exchanges, I will have the exact price of the exchange that I will use.

Because if not, I do not know how I'm going to correct the price that default gives AW, I look at many Exchange, it would be nice to choose the exchange where you look at the price for that currency.

If we have these problems with prices, the auto switch has it complicated to accept. Because if MUNCOIN mine 295 satochis, but I can not sell it to more than 55 satochis, there is a big problem.
Today Awesome Miner is only displaying the exchange rate as reported from WhatToMine and CoinCalculators. They lookup exchange rates on multiple exchanges and I think it's the highest one they are doing their calculations based on.

If it's this large differences in exchange rate, I would recommend you to also look at the web sites of WhatToMine / CoinCalculators, because they provide more detailed information about the exchanges and the rate for each of them. Maybe I should ask for getting the name of the best exchange via their API's, so it could be listed in Awesome Miner. CoinWarz had this information in their API's.

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 02:38:11 PM by Allo-4ka

patrike

a few dozen icons in the archive below;)
https://yadi.sk/d/aQOxMRrE3WhW5o

https://yadi.sk/d/C54_mzcr3WhwFN
lmlim

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

Hi everyone,

this is not related to AM directly but... i got data from AM.

Can anyone confirm that X16r algo earnings from zpool, ahash etc? it pays like 30-40% more.
but i doubt it because i have mined in zpool, ahash, zerg etc earlier this year but i got 50% less than in NH, in the end.

are those "pool-pool" still kinna ripoff?

thanks.
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 06:02:51 PM by Bob-Bit

Hello Patrike. Thanks for all your recent work. Awesome Miner just keeps getting more awesome! I am having a frustrating problem however, and hoping I can get it figured out. So, I just started building a new rig. It is a Ryzen 2700X CPU with AMD RX 480 GPU (only have the first GPU, the second one is on it's way and I will be adding one a week till full) I made two miners, (RX 480 rig GPU, and RX 480 rig CPU) and two profiles AMD GPU, and CPU2. I started mining, and after awhile I noticed that both miners were mining Cryptonight V7, but one was mining on Nicehash, and the other on Miningpoolhub. I thought it was strange, but I just let it go for awhile. But after a few hours, I started looking at the online services, and it would show one of the two (nicehash, or miningpoolhub) as clearly higher in revenue, yet even when restarted manually, I couldn't get them to mine on the same pool as each other. At the moment Nicehash was reporting a higher rate, so I tried disabling Miningpoolhub from the CPU profile to force them to both mine Cryptonight V7 on Nicehash, but when restarted, then it went to the next algo in the list (I think it was yescrypt zpool) which had much lower earnings (-25%). So, the next thing I tried, was switching which one had Miningpoolhub disabled, and CPU started mining on Cryptonight V7 Nicehash, and now the GPU profile mined on Nicehash too, but on Equihash. (I couldn't get them to both mine CV7 on the same pool no matter what I tried) I gave up for the night, but then in the morning I noticed it was still mining Nicehash equihash on GPU, and Nicehash CV7 on CPU. I checked the online services for the GPU, and it listed Equihash $1.05, and Ethereum $1.39. So I hit restart, and it just went back to Equihash. Hmmm. So, I tried disabling Equihash for the profile, and upon restart it started mining Cryptonight old. (Still wouldn't mine CV7 on same pool either) I then tried disabling every algorithm except Ethereum, and when I tried to start, I got an error that there were no valid pools selected for the profit switcher. I activated Miningpoolhub, and tried again, but same thing, no pools available. Not sure what the deal is. I just benchmarked it last night. I did it first on quick, then followed up with a second round of medium for Phoenix, and Claymore, with Phoenix coming out ahead with 30.5Mhs. The behavior I'm expecting is whatever is the highest in earnings on the online services page should be the pool that the profit switcher switches to if you hit restart. Not sure why it's so resistant to going to the pool I want. I like how on the Baikal miners there is an option for prioritize in the pool area, but I'd be happy if I could just get the top item in the online services to mine. Thank you for any suggestions you might have to get it working right.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
essolion73

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Hello and thanks for a superb program.

But now my problem: I had v5.03 installed on my rig.
Tried to update to v 5.1.
Nothing happens. When program restarts Im back to v 5.03.
Tries to uninstall v 5.03. some files remained and uninstall asks for .msi for v 5.02.?

Deleted all folders for awesomeminer in programx86 and in appdata\%.

Tried to make clean install v 5.1 but it says uninstall of old version cant be done.... Cancels install...

and now I am lost in space, woho....
What to do and thank You in advance...
userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Is there a way to enable API Access on the dragonmints T1's? Ive tried via the antminer API access tab and its all failures after changing the name and password to the correct combo.
GiantDwarf

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Tries to uninstall v 5.03. some files remained and uninstall asks for .msi for v 5.02.?

Tried to make clean install v 5.1 but it says uninstall of old version cant be done.... Cancels install...

I faced that problem a while ago and i am highly interested in finding a fast and easy solution.

Meanwhile, i can share how i painfully walked around the problem.

I used regedit, searched for “awesome” and deleted every entries related to awesome miner i found. There were many of them, took me about an hour to find and delete them all.

After that i was able to install the latest version with no problems.

Disclaimer : I am not a pro with the registry, and you should know there are risks to corrupt your system by playing with it. Use my solution at your own risk.
essolion73

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

I faced that problem a while ago and i am highly interested in finding a fast and easy solution.

I used regedit, searched for “awesome” and deleted every entries related to awesome miner i found. There were many of them, took me about an hour to find and delete them all.

Disclaimer : I am not a pro with the registry, and you should know there are risks to corrupt your system by playing with it. Use my solution at your own risk.

Hi, did use regedit and deleted all awesome*.
Did manage to install v 5.1 after that. Thank You...
GiantDwarf

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

As i said i faced that problem a while ago (few months). That was with an older version, i would say the early 4.x or late 3.x versions. I unfortunately did not try it on version 5.1, sorry.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

The safest solution to a MSI based uninstallation that isn't working is to use this tool from Microsoft:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

I will do the registry cleanup for you - and the fact that Microsoft made it available for exactly this purpose should make it a safe solution.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

Is there a way to enable API Access on the dragonmints T1's? Ive tried via the antminer API access tab and its all failures after changing the name and password to the correct combo.
For almost all other ASIC miners, it's possible to access them via SSH and reconfigure them for Privileged API mode. As you noticed, Awesome Miner can do that for you if you have Antminers. For Dragonmint, the SSH password isn't known and I have several customers that are trying to get it from the vendor. Without SSH access, the miners will always be in Restricted API mode.

DragonMint miners do have their own proprietary API unique for the miners. Using this API it should be possible for Awesome Miner to configure the default pools of the miner, even if it's running in Restricted API mode. I'm currently investigating this and made some good progress.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

patrike

a few dozen icons in the archive below;)
https://yadi.sk/d/aQOxMRrE3WhW5o

https://yadi.sk/d/C54_mzcr3WhwFN
Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Hello Patrike. Thanks for all your recent work. Awesome Miner just keeps getting more awesome! I am having a frustrating problem however, and hoping I can get it figured out. So, I just started building a new rig. It is a Ryzen 2700X CPU with AMD RX 480 GPU (only have the first GPU, the second one is on it's way and I will be adding one a week till full) I made two miners, (RX 480 rig GPU, and RX 480 rig CPU) and two profiles AMD GPU, and CPU2. I started mining, and after awhile I noticed that both miners were mining Cryptonight V7, but one was mining on Nicehash, and the other on Miningpoolhub. I thought it was strange, but I just let it go for awhile. But after a few hours, I started looking at the online services, and it would show one of the two (nicehash, or miningpoolhub) as clearly higher in revenue, yet even when restarted manually, I couldn't get them to mine on the same pool as each other. At the moment Nicehash was reporting a higher rate, so I tried disabling Miningpoolhub from the CPU profile to force them to both mine Cryptonight V7 on Nicehash, but when restarted, then it went to the next algo in the list (I think it was yescrypt zpool) which had much lower earnings (-25%). So, the next thing I tried, was switching which one had Miningpoolhub disabled, and CPU started mining on Cryptonight V7 Nicehash, and now the GPU profile mined on Nicehash too, but on Equihash. (I couldn't get them to both mine CV7 on the same pool no matter what I tried) I gave up for the night, but then in the morning I noticed it was still mining Nicehash equihash on GPU, and Nicehash CV7 on CPU. I checked the online services for the GPU, and it listed Equihash $1.05, and Ethereum $1.39. So I hit restart, and it just went back to Equihash. Hmmm. So, I tried disabling Equihash for the profile, and upon restart it started mining Cryptonight old. (Still wouldn't mine CV7 on same pool either) I then tried disabling every algorithm except Ethereum, and when I tried to start, I got an error that there were no valid pools selected for the profit switcher. I activated Miningpoolhub, and tried again, but same thing, no pools available. Not sure what the deal is. I just benchmarked it last night. I did it first on quick, then followed up with a second round of medium for Phoenix, and Claymore, with Phoenix coming out ahead with 30.5Mhs. The behavior I'm expecting is whatever is the highest in earnings on the online services page should be the pool that the profit switcher switches to if you hit restart. Not sure why it's so resistant to going to the pool I want. I like how on the Baikal miners there is an option for prioritize in the pool area, but I'd be happy if I could just get the top item in the online services to mine. Thank you for any suggestions you might have to get it working right.
I think this is related to the feature where Awesome Miner can detect pools where no accepted shares are produced within a certain amount of time. I would suggest to disable this and give it a try one more time.

Go to the Options dialog, Profit switching section, and uncheck "Ignore pools with no accepted shares".

If a pool isn't producing the accepted shares, it will be marked as failed and the miner will move on to the second most profitable pool. This can result in that one of your miner isn't on the same pool as the others as the failure is per miner.

I would also recommend that you right click on a miner and select View Details when you have question about the profit switching decisions. If a pool is marked as a failure it's also indicated here.

mrtrogdor

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:07:43 AM

How can I add 0xBitcoin mining programs to Awesome miner Huh

https://0xbitcoin.org/

https://github.com/0xbitcoin/0xbitcoin-miner/blob/master/RELEASES.md
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Hi,
For mining software that either doesn't provide any API (monitoring interface that Awesome Miner can connect to) at all, or with an interface that isn't supported from Awesome Miner, the only option is to use the Generic Miner concept.

With a generic miner you can launch the mining software from Awesome Miner, but you will not get any information about hashrates and income. For more information, please see:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/genericminer.aspx

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: