Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701306 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

I know SIA and all the other old usual suspects have been killed off for dual mining. I'm looking for keccak specifically for XDNA dual mining. Can you show me where ETH+keccak dual mining would be? The only options I see are decred, sia, lbry, pascal, blake2s, and sha-3. Claymore 11.8 supports it.

Try sha-3, that might be keccak in disguise Wink
That's correct. The algorithm itself is listed as "SHA-3 (Keccak)" in Awesome Miner. In the past it was more common that SHA-3 was used as the name, which is the reason why it's listed like that in Awesome Miner. These days Keccak is more common.

It's probably for the Dual Mining it's listed only has "SHA-3" in one of the settings, causing this confusion. I will probably change or clarify that.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Is it possible to set profit switch threshold diferents for high limit or low ?
Example.... i wannt mine ETH, if is altcoin higher 30% switch miner to altcoin...

Now i have threshold 30%, but mine altcoin even if is it 29% lower then ETH...

Thank you
I see your point, but there is currently no feature to define this - maybe it can be an improvment later on.

Another option if you think some altcoin pools are less profitable than they claim, you can lower their profit factor by 30%. For the predefined pools you can set the Profit Factor to 0.7 via Options dialog, Online Services. For your own pools, you will find the same setting in the Properties of the pool, in the Advanced section. The profit switcher will then consider these pools to be 30% less profitable compared to what the claim.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

I assume you're aware of the BitTube fork and PoW change, hope it's in the next release.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.2.5 (Development preview of 5.3)

- The Managed Hosts configuration in the Options dialog has been improved to allow finding hosts without miners and a bulk edit feature to enable or disable hosts
- Predefined mining software (Managed Software) can be configured with a custom download URL and executable, to give more flexibility on which version to use for the automatic download feature
- Added user defined Managed Software compatibility mode 'Command Line', where no API flags are added when launching the mining software
- Increased maximum time for the rule action 'Wait'
- PhoenixMiner pool setting PROTO can be specified in the Properties dialog of a pool
- Support for using Tensority pools with Bminer
- Better detection of Innosilicon A9Z miner
- The information on the Coins tab is presented with more columns and additional details like coins per day.
- Notifications are listed with the hostname or IP address of the miner
- The Notification list will always use time as secondary sorting column when sorting on another columns
- Benchmarking will by default always use pools instead of offline benchmark mode (supported by Ccminer, CpuMiner), with a new setting to enable benchmark without pools if needed
- Values and profit numbers are expressed with at least two significant digits
- Dialog positioning improved for multi screen usage
- The final page of the Add Miner Wizard allows selecting miner group where the miners will be added
- Display profit information from MultiPool.us pools
- Updated list of algorithms for predefined pools, including Nicehash X16r
- Added mining software: CryptoDredge 0.6
- Ccminer 2.3
- XMRig CPU miner 2.6.3
- CastXMR 1.3 with CryptoNight Saber support
- Z-enemy 1.12 with Phi2 support
- EWBF Equihash miner 0.3 with Equihash BTG support
- Correction to profit switching threshold setting when all pool profits are negative
- Minor corrections

Items in blue are updated since the last development preview.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

I assume you're aware of the BitTube fork and PoW change, hope it's in the next release.
The very latest development preview includes CastXMR 1.3 with CryptoNight Saber support.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Hi guys, i can't make awesome miner work with the latest version of Excavator, I keep getting "failed to open command file -p"
carlos33193

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Hi guys, i can't make awesome miner work with the latest version of Excavator, I keep getting "failed to open command file -p"

The latest version of excavator that works with awesome miner is 1.4.4
mylove90

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.2.5 (Development preview of 5.3)

- The Managed Hosts configuration in the Options dialog has been improved to allow finding hosts without miners and a bulk edit feature to enable or disable hosts
- Predefined mining software (Managed Software) can be configured with a custom download URL and executable, to give more flexibility on which version to use for the automatic download feature
- Added user defined Managed Software compatibility mode 'Command Line', where no API flags are added when launching the mining software
- Increased maximum time for the rule action 'Wait'
- PhoenixMiner pool setting PROTO can be specified in the Properties dialog of a pool
- Support for using Tensority pools with Bminer
- Better detection of Innosilicon A9Z miner
- The information on the Coins tab is presented with more columns and additional details like coins per day.
- Notifications are listed with the hostname or IP address of the miner
- The Notification list will always use time as secondary sorting column when sorting on another columns
- Benchmarking will by default always use pools instead of offline benchmark mode (supported by Ccminer, CpuMiner), with a new setting to enable benchmark without pools if needed
- Values and profit numbers are expressed with at least two significant digits
- Dialog positioning improved for multi screen usage
- The final page of the Add Miner Wizard allows selecting miner group where the miners will be added
- Display profit information from MultiPool.us pools
- Updated list of algorithms for predefined pools, including Nicehash X16r
- Added mining software: CryptoDredge 0.6
- Ccminer 2.3
- XMRig CPU miner 2.6.3
- CastXMR 1.3 with CryptoNight Saber support
- Z-enemy 1.12 with Phi2 support
- EWBF Equihash miner 0.3 with Equihash BTG support
- Correction to profit switching threshold setting when all pool profits are negative
- Minor corrections

Items in blue are updated since the last development preview.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Miningpoolhub Equihash BTG pool is not added to pool list
I am struggling to add it manually...could you please add it in next update ?

Best Regards
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

What is the reason for that?  The current version is 1.5.8, so 1.4.4 is quite old.  Perhaps some specific parameters needs to be passed to make the 1.5.x versions work?

I'm running benchmarks on a small single 1050Ti test rig, and it just hangs after core initialized in every algo using Excavator:

bjzy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

You should really consider a tiered system for paying for the premium level or lower the version needed for reporting. I'm a small miner, I can't pay $170 just to get reporting for a small miner. Have you considered charging per miner for long term stats keeping? I could see paying for the professional version if it had stats, but that's all I'm really interested in. $170 is incredibly steep just for reporting for 1 single miner.
Thanks for your feedback. Pricing can be difficult, as there can always be scenarios where the combination of pricing, feature levels and number of miners doesn't match all expectations. There are a number of fixed editions for Awesome Miner, where the features and number of miners are fixed. The current concept is that either more features or more miners will require a higher edition.

One reason why it make sense to let the feature level force a specific edition is that from a technical support point of view, more features results in more support questions - while the difference between 4 or 20 miners typically don't generate more support questions.

Thanks for asking & addressing this question. It's been something I've been considering asking about for a while now as my enjoyment of mining with AM has grown. I understand where you're coming from Patrike w/ respect to running a business and committing to a level of support for your users (which is excellent btw). In the future, I hope there is an opportunity for additional options here for those of us that like mining for the sake of the technology but are not dumping $$$ into 20 GPU/ASICs, at least not in the current environment.

Since you consider feedback posted here in your future decisions, I would like to add my support to the suggestion of a "Hobbyist" edition (maybe priced $65-85 for all features w/ the 4 miner limit of "Standard" edition?). I have two gaming machines, each with a CPU and GPU miner configured for fun. It's too much for me to jump from $35->$170 to get the API/History access I'm interested in leveraging in my scripts as I have no plans to spend additional thousands of $ on further GPUs/ASICs (maybe that changes when things become more profitable again). But I would gladly pay another $50 to enable it with the same 4 miner limit. Perhaps this edition comes with "forum-only" support or something.
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

phi2 is missing here in the benchmark dialog since the last update.

Also please add phi2 to ahashpool/zpool (port 8332). Groestl is also still missing from ahashpool.
streaml1ne

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

Best Regards

I managed to add BTG to AM but it's not pulling profit profile information down for some reason so the profit switcher won't switch to it. I added it  as a user defined service with the following info:

Service: MiningPoolHub
Algo: Equihash BTG
URL base: miningpoolhub.com:20595
URL Prefix: check stratum+tcp
Algorithm URL Part: us-east.equihash-hub
Algorithm API identifier: Equihash-BTG
Profit Factor: 1

This allows you to benchmark and connect to the pool correctly, but like I said no profit info is downloaded even after restarting AM, so the algo never gets selected.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

Good update and good miners added. But I have a question, it appears in Option> software z enemy 1.12, but then in the configuration of an RIG, right button, edit profile. I do not appear as such, I see a Z enemy without a number. Is that correct? because I see it a bit confusing.

Sorry to be heavy. But remember that you recommended me the way that all the miners mined a single currency. Now I have to try all the rigs one by one, get duplicates of the profiles, and modify the groups so that I have the OC of the miner and the HASH of the MAster. It's a lot of work, really.

This request does not arise from a whim, it is because of the problem of exceeding the minimum entry in some exchanges or lose the coins. If a Pool pays every hour, I have one hour to do the minimum to be accepted by the exchage AND NOT TO LOSE MONEY. And the best way is to point everything to the same currency. This is valid for the vast majority that we have several rigs and we do not have Asics. The asics exceed the minimum easily, but it depends on each rig. It is necessary to send everything to the same currency or pool.

I hope you understand my problem, which will surely be that of many even if you have not noticed.

I do not think that it is difficult for AUTO profit to create a group with the property of following one that it marks, it does not have more mystery. It's a lot like that.

It is much easier to try the new miners, change the OC, give to save and go. Without having to make duplicate profiles by HASH and by OC, to then make the group of personalized profit, understand that it is a lot of mess.
svedr

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Is it possible to set profit switch threshold diferents for high limit or low ?
Example.... i wannt mine ETH, if is altcoin higher 30% switch miner to altcoin...

Now i have threshold 30%, but mine altcoin even if is it 29% lower then ETH...

Thank you
I see your point, but there is currently no feature to define this - maybe it can be an improvment later on.

Another option if you think some altcoin pools are less profitable than they claim, you can lower their profit factor by 30%. For the predefined pools you can set the Profit Factor to 0.7 via Options dialog, Online Services. For your own pools, you will find the same setting in the Properties of the pool, in the Advanced section. The profit switcher will then consider these pools to be 30% less profitable compared to what the claim.

For now it's a good thing that the altcoins grows a lot, and then they also fall a lot ... it's not the middle like the ethereum....

Thanks for answer.....
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:45:38 PM by crazydane

I have started experimenting with the Profit Switching functionality, but am having an odd issue.  Again I'm only doing this on a single small rig with a single 1050Ti for now until I get the kinks worked out.  I have these algos configured in the profit switcher:

ETH is the most profitable (and what my other 13 GPU rigs controlled by AM mines, especially the 1080Ti rigs running the ETH pill).  At any rate, this test rigs starts out on ETH as expected, but after a while, it switches to one of the less profitable algos.  If I then stop the rig, un-check all but Ethereum under algos and restart, I get the following error:

Not sure why I would get that error.  All the other rigs are happily mining away on that same pool.  If I shutdown AM and restart it, it starts working again, but the same thing keeps happening.  I can stop and start mining on any of the other rigs, and they don't have this error.  The other rigs are also running Managed Profit Miner profiles, but only have the Ethereum algo selected atm due to this issue.

I only have the NiceHash pool configured under Options/Profit Switching although I do have various other pools defined under Options/Pools.  Here are some of them:

I used those when I was manually switching between algos using Regular Managed Miner profiles.  Could that be somehow causing the issue now that I'm using Managed Profit Miner profiles?  I'm running the latest 5.2.5 version btw, including the Remote Agents.
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Hi Patrike,

i integrate JCE Miner as XMR-Stak miner, because JCE has a command for XMR Stak api (--stakjson) and now i get the hashrate on Awesomeminer.

Here is my commandline that i have set in managed miner properties:

--mport 4028 --stakjson -p x -o eu.turtlepool.space:3333 -u *WALLET* --auto

At this state i can´t switch the Pool via Awesomeminer because it is fix when i choose XMR Stak.

If you need more informations, i will help you.
At the weekend i will test more.
Fine, and thank you for integration!
I write to warn that JCE 0.29d has a regression on JSON output in non-stak (native) format, so if you dev, stay on stak json mode or wait for 0.29e that will fix it.
Also starting from that version, you'll get maximum hashrate in addition to the instant hashrate, in case that's a field you need.

edit: JCE 0.29e available, json fixed.
Cool!

Is the profit switch working?
ralf007at

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

Hi Patrik,

since we have updated AM to Version 5.2.5, we have the issue, that many of our Antminer L3+ cannot be controlled through API commands (and so the Profit-Switching is not working anymore) the miner shows API Access: Privileged in the Summary Tab - but cannot be for example restarted through AM?!
we tried also to Configure API access through the AM-Tools - the program returns OK - but nothing changes...

do you have an idea?!

BR Ralf
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

What is the reason for that?  The current version is 1.5.8, so 1.4.4 is quite old.  Perhaps some specific parameters needs to be passed to make the 1.5.x versions work?

I'm running benchmarks on a small single 1050Ti test rig, and it just hangs after core initialized in every algo using Excavator:

The Excavator mining software changed their API's and configuration formats in 1.5, and in addition to that, version 1.5 doesn't support anything but the Nicehash pools.

At some point the new Excavator software will be supported, but it will add complexity to the profit switcher if some mining software all of a sudden only can be used on specific pools.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
Merited by dmwardjr (1)

Best Regards

I managed to add BTG to AM but it's not pulling profit profile information down for some reason so the profit switcher won't switch to it. I added it  as a user defined service with the following info:

Service: MiningPoolHub
Algo: Equihash BTG
URL base: miningpoolhub.com:20595
URL Prefix: check stratum+tcp
Algorithm URL Part: us-east.equihash-hub
Algorithm API identifier: Equihash-BTG
Profit Factor: 1

This allows you to benchmark and connect to the pool correctly, but like I said no profit info is downloaded even after restarting AM, so the algo never gets selected.
This is a single coin pool, so it shouldn't be added as an Online Service, that is intended for the multi-coin profit switching pools.

I noticed that BTG is temporary disabled from both WhatToMine and Coincalculators due to the forking. You can however manually add this coin via the Options dialog, Statistics section, where you can specify this WhatToMine JSON URL to att BTG:
https://whattomine.com/coins/214.json

This MPH pool for BTG can be added like a standard pool in the Options dialog, Pools section. Enter the Pool URL, and specify that it's the coin Bitcoin Gold.

To use in the profit switcher, go to Options dialog, Profit Switching section and select it as a "Custom pool" to include.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

phi2 is missing here in the benchmark dialog since the last update.

Also please add phi2 to ahashpool/zpool (port 8332). Groestl is also still missing from ahashpool.
The latest releases is by default only listing algorithms where you have a pool available for the profit switcher. If you want to do offline benchmarking (supported by ccminer and a few more), click the box for "Benchmark without a pool" in the Benchmarking dialog. This should make phi2 available again.

I've added a number of new pools for the next release, including those you suggested.

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: