Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:53:52 PM

Minor problem with cointomine.today handling
Elicoin is pulling it's price (0.48btc!) from ticker for ELIGMA token so the profit is approx. 10^7 too high.
Of course it's possible to filter for exchange but any other solution?
If you go to the Coins tab and double-click (or select and click Coin Properties) you can change the properties of the coin. You can for example set a Profitability Factor to something like 0.0000001 in this scenario to adjust for the incorrect exchange rate.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:38:58 PM

Hey Patrike,

rarely a miner hangs because of a bug or whatever, but that miner wont be closed/restarted by the miner himself or by AM. In that case you will see in AM that miner as green "Mining", but without any temperature, or accepted/rejected or anything else.
Rules (online/offline) dont work, because the miner is marked as mining. Check statistics (accepted/rejected/hashrate) also dont work because there are no statistics. So, right now, AM cant realize that scenario and you have to restart the miner manually.

Is there any chance that AM can check that and restart the miner? As an option, or as a rule, or anything else?

If I see that again, I will make a screenshot in case, you never saw that happen.
Is this a case where you get a crash dialog from Windows that is preventing the mining process from terminating? Or is it simply that the mining software doesn't do anything and just freeze?

Is the miner saying Mining and also Interface Offline? Can you send me the API report for this case? In general, the idea is that the Offline Detection should find this scenario as well.

No Crash-Dialog from Windows. The mining software (saw that in CryptoDredge and T-Rex only) simply hangs, but the system is still fine. You can easy restart the miner and it works well.
AM is saying the green "Mining", but you dont see any temperature and progress numkbers. But you see the Hashrate (the hashrate right before the hang happend).

So for AM, the software is mining. I tried to catch that with the progress-rule (check accepted or rejected), tried it with the offline-rule, nothing works. Even any idle-rule will not work, because the software is doing the job and the cards are doing something too, but in the pool there is 0 hashrate, because if that damn crash/freeze.

I will try to catch that with picture and log when it happens again. But maybe another user saw that rare scenario and can do the pic+log faster.
B8S4

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:00:32 PM

Elicoin is pulling it's price (0.48btc!) from ticker for ELIGMA token so the profit is approx. 10^7 too high.
If you go to the Coins tab and double-click (or select and click Coin Properties) you can change the properties of the coin. You can for example set a Profitability Factor to something like 0.0000001 in this scenario to adjust for the incorrect exchange rate.

It would then be applying a correction factor for an entirely different coin/token. I think on cointomine there is a default price for the coin
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447848747330830366/531551111996375070/00.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447848747330830366/531552045950566430/01.jpg

but awesome miner is just picking the highest (?)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

Hey Patrike,

rarely a miner hangs because of a bug or whatever, but that miner wont be closed/restarted by the miner himself or by AM. In that case you will see in AM that miner as green "Mining", but without any temperature, or accepted/rejected or anything else.
Rules (online/offline) dont work, because the miner is marked as mining. Check statistics (accepted/rejected/hashrate) also dont work because there are no statistics. So, right now, AM cant realize that scenario and you have to restart the miner manually.

Is there any chance that AM can check that and restart the miner? As an option, or as a rule, or anything else?

If I see that again, I will make a screenshot in case, you never saw that happen.
Is this a case where you get a crash dialog from Windows that is preventing the mining process from terminating? Or is it simply that the mining software doesn't do anything and just freeze?

Is the miner saying Mining and also Interface Offline? Can you send me the API report for this case? In general, the idea is that the Offline Detection should find this scenario as well.

No Crash-Dialog from Windows. The mining software (saw that in CryptoDredge and T-Rex only) simply hangs, but the system is still fine. You can easy restart the miner and it works well.
AM is saying the green "Mining", but you dont see any temperature and progress numkbers. But you see the Hashrate (the hashrate right before the hang happend).

So for AM, the software is mining. I tried to catch that with the progress-rule (check accepted or rejected), tried it with the offline-rule, nothing works. Even any idle-rule will not work, because the software is doing the job and the cards are doing something too, but in the pool there is 0 hashrate, because if that damn crash/freeze.

I will try to catch that with picture and log when it happens again. But maybe another user saw that rare scenario and can do the pic+log faster.
Thanks for the details. If you do see a hashrate in Awesome Miner, it indicates that the mining software still reports monitoring information. Even if the hashrate value might be outdated, it's not easy for Awesome Miner to tell.

If you run into this again, it would be interesting to investigate the API report in more detail to see if it's possible to find anything in this report that would be of help for Awesome Miner to detect this as an Offline-case.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:18:04 PM

It would then be applying a correction factor for an entirely different coin/token. I think on cointomine there is a default price for the coin
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447848747330830366/531551111996375070/00.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447848747330830366/531552045950566430/01.jpg

but awesome miner is just picking the highest (?)
OK, I think I understand the scenario now. There are multiple exchanges for this coin and only one of them is showing incorrect exchange rate?

In the recent development releases of Awesome Miner, there is a feature to do Exchange Filtering. In the Coin Properties dialog you can also select exchanges to use for the specific coin. If one exchange is reporting bad values for a coin, you can select to use all exchanges except that one.

B8S4

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

[/quote]
OK, I think I understand the scenario now. There are multiple exchanges for this coin and only one of them is showing incorrect exchange rate?

In the recent development releases of Awesome Miner, there is a feature to do Exchange Filtering. In the Coin Properties dialog you can also select exchanges to use for the specific coin. If one exchange is reporting bad values for a coin, you can select to use all exchanges except that one.
[/quote]

That is exactly the case, and I have filtered that exchange (also it was not 'active' because I had also filtered on low volume) but I wondered if it was being dealt with correctly (i.e. not using the 'default' exchange from ctm api). Thank you for taking a look!
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:56:59 AM

CryptoDredge v0.16.0 released

* Add X16RT algorithm
* Add Lyra2zz (LAPO) algorithm
* Stabilize MTP algorithm
* Other minor fixes

Download: https://cryptodredge.org/#download
Mirror: https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.16.0

recommended OS win 10 (1080ti and MTP)

I tested on version 6.0.9 on MTP and x16rt algorithms, everything works fine, you can add a new version

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

CryptoDredge v0.16.0 released

* Add X16RT algorithm
* Add Lyra2zz (LAPO) algorithm
* Stabilize MTP algorithm
* Other minor fixes

Download: https://cryptodredge.org/#download
Mirror: https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/tag/v0.16.0

recommended OS win 10 (1080ti and MTP)

I tested on version 6.0.9 on MTP and x16rt algorithms, everything works fine, you can add a new version
Thanks. There will soon be a new development release of Awesome Miner where this CryptoDredge version will be included as well

Ferguson33

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:13:15 AM

Can you add ENERGI(NRG) coin ?
Thankyou
Awesome Miner will automatically populate all coins from the sources like WhatToMine, CoinCalculators and CoinToMine. So as soon as this coin shows up with statistics on any of these sites, it will also be displayed in Awesome Miner.

Enegi coin is it on coincalculators page....
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

ver 6.0.9
ccminer
GPU 1050ti not power cable

Awesome miner shows 99W
max consumption through PCIx16 75W
99W value is not correct
What Ccminer report here is probably what the nVidia driver is reporting. Is it constantly showing too high power usage or only once in a while? Have you used another tool like GPU-Z or similar to verify if you get the same readings there?

I do see your point about the PCI-E limitation at 75W here, but that's only a limitation according to the specification and not always enforced. AMD RX480 could consume over 100W via the PCI-E interface for example.

I see a different value from 50W to 99W algo x16rt
The GPU-3 does not show the consumption of watts on my 1050 without additional power.

P.S. I realized that the problem is in ccminer so you can no longer help me, thanks.
The GPU power readings from the nVidia drivers are often giving quite some variations so what Awesome Miner will be doing soon, when getting the power usage independent from the mining software, is to use multiple samples and try to smooth out the variations a bit. From one second to another, there can be large variations in power usage.

I will be interesting to see if there will be any difference with your 1050 once Awesome Miner will read the power usage instead.
I am ready to help you, I really like Awesom miner
To give an update on this topic - I've tested more with my nVidia 1050ti. It simply doesn't support getting the power usage.

I think Ccminer notice this as well and try to come up with a number that often is around 99W. Given that the card (at least my ASUS 1050ti) has a power limit of 95W it's not fully correct, but there are no perfect solution.

Awesome Miner will use a combination of the power limit and GPU utilization to estimate the power usage on these kind of GPU's that doesn't support power usage reporting. For the 1050ti the estimate will be around 93-94W when mining which is a bit higher than what I think it actually use, but it's an estimate better than showing 0W.

Almost all other GPU's support reporting power usage so this estimation will only be required in very few cases.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.10 (Development preview of 6.1)

ASIC mining
  - Antminer S15 and DR5 supported for monitoring. Please note that these miners doesn't have SSH enabled making it impossible to use the feature to set Privileged API access.
 GPU mining
  - Awesome Miner can read and display the current power usage for both AMD and nVidia GPU's without any dependencies on mining software. Also used for the real time profit calculations and benchmarking.
  - GPU tab shows current power usage in the Performance column (previously called Speed).
  - GPU tab shows vendor name (Asus, MSI, EVGA, ...) for each GPU
  - Improved compatibility for reading nVidia GPU fan speed

Features
  - Exchange filtering redesigned and can be configured both globally and per coin. Supported for CoinCalculators.io and CoinToMine
  - Note: Any previously specified exchange filter settings based on API string matching must be re-defined with the new filtering concept
  - Exchange volume filtering implemented for all coin statistics providers
  - The Coins tab will indicate the information that didn't pass the filter settings
  - Additional power usage and operating cost can be defined globally in the new Profitability section of the Options dialog. The values will affect the total power usage and profitability displayed on the dashboard and the total values in the miner column header.
  - Additional power usage and operating cost per miner can be defined in the Profit Profile. The values will reduce the profitability of a miner.
  - The Miner list shows power usage in the Performance column (previously called Speed).
  - New setting for power usage mode in the Options dialog, Profitability section. Configurable to use actual power usage (only for GPU, not ASIC), linear scaling or static values. Note: Linear power scaling is by default not used but can be enabled using this setting.

- ZCoin block explorer for wallet balance
 API
  - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set the profit factor property
  - Improved the HTTP API for coins with a new property to set if the custom properties of a coin should be used
 User interface
  - The Coins & Profit section in the Options dialog has been split into two new sections - Profitability and Coins.
  - Coins with custom properties enabled will be highlighted in blue color on the Coins tab
  - Show up to 20 device temperatures in the Status column
  - Remove display of WU (Work Utility) for ASIC miners in the miner list as it's not relevant enough to display all the time. The value is still visible on the Summary tab.

Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.28
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.9
  - Lolminer 0.6
  - NBMiner 12.2
  - Gminer Cuda Miner 1.14
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.14 beta
  - CryptoDredge 0.16.0
  - BMiner 11.3, including dual mining of Ethereum and Tensority (BTM).

- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 12.0
  - SRBMiner 1.7.5
 Corrections
  - More detailed error messages in the log file if MSI Afterburner Remote Server is returning a failure code
  - More fail safe pool processing when starting a Managed Profit Miner
  - Correction to GPU monitoring for Generic Miners running on Linux

The focus of this development release is the new Power Usage feature where Awesome Miner can show the current power usage for the GPU's. The GPU mapping must be enabled for Awesome Miner to display the additional GPU information:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086014-display-additional-gpu-information

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

Thankyou
Awesome Miner will automatically populate all coins from the sources like WhatToMine, CoinCalculators and CoinToMine. So as soon as this coin shows up with statistics on any of these sites, it will also be displayed in Awesome Miner.

OK. So right now Awesome Miner doesn't have this algorithm predefined. I will add it to the next release.

If you manually add the algorithm "EnergiHash" in Awesome Miner, this coin will show up.

baf28

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:06:39 AM

trexminer/T-Rex
release 0.9.1 (https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.9.1)
Add algos: x16rt (Veil), sha256q (Pyrite)
 Minor performance improvements for x16r, bcd, x22i and other x16-like algorithms
 Multiple web monitoring page improvements
   Switch between multiple config files dynamically (put your .config files into the miner directory)
   Dark theme
 Linux watchdog is now available. Download at https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex-Watchdog/releases

Bug fixes:

cURL/SSL compatibility issue on newer Linux distros (Ubuntu 18, Debian 9)
 Miner wouldn't start if NVML wasn't installed
Ferguson33

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:07:38 PM

Thankyou

OK. So right now Awesome Miner doesn't have this algorithm predefined. I will add it to the next release.

If you manually add the algorithm "EnergiHash" in Awesome Miner, this coin will show up.

Thanks for the advice. I added EnergiHash. Now I see the Energy Coin. Please add in next release.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:59:36 PM

Thankyou

PAtrike can give us an url with the new t-rex 9.1, I do not trust other sources, so I can add custom.
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:04:49 PM

Thanks!

You can use the rules to schedule changes to the electricity price. You will have to define multiple rules, maybe a few for the weekdays and one for the weekend. Use the Time trigger to define when the change should happen. You can then use the action called "Set Property" where you can make electricity price changes.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Got it figured out and working.

Much appreciated!
...jim
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:10:52 PM

PAtrike can give us an url with the new t-rex 9.1, I do not trust other sources, so I can add custom.

Bookmark this page:

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases

That is the official release page. Right click the release you wish to use and copy the link address. Paste that into the custom field in Awesome Miner. That will be the link AM uses once it is updated.

You can do the same for Cryptodredge whenever they post a new release, at:

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases

Don't forget to set the custom Folder name inside Zip-file for CryptoDredge as well.

Hope that helps,
...jim
baf28

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:00:39 PM

GMiner v1.15 available for download

v1.15
+ added Equihash 150,5 algorithm (BEAM)

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Equihash 150,5:
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~10 Sol/s
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB ~17 Sol/s
Gigabyte 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~18 Sol/s

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.msg49103084#msg49103084
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:20:03 PM

Hello @patrike another easy and useful suggestion.

I usually make measurements of how much a coin / pool yields. With which in the end I get a profit to vary in the currency pool in AM, I have from 0.80 to 1.30.

In the Miners tab, this is correctly reflected, the profit that shows is the one that estimates AM + my profit correction of the currency pool.

But in the Coins tab it does not reflect. If a two coins have a gain of 0.0020 but one has a profit of 0.80 and another of 1.10, it should show 0.0016 and the other 0.0022. In this way, by ordering the coins for profit, it will do so in a correct manner. Because in Coins it shows the profitability without modifying the profit stipulated by me. And sometimes it drives me crazy. Why does it change to this currency and not to this one? Sometimes it changes to the fourth most profitable currency instead of the third, and the reason is that it auto swicth if it is taken into account, but it is not shown in Coins. I hope it is understandable and that you see it logical, because for me it is.
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

any possibility to add profitbotpro to statistic providers?
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: