Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701051 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

A guide how to setup KnC Titan miner API access to use with Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/titan.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

Hey,
was wondering if you will be adding support for Neoscrypt from NiceHash
and also if you can add support for the Pool  = Hamsterpool

Regards

BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:25:46 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 10:15:57 PM by BitcoinGeekBoy

Being able to support NiceHash NeoScrypt would be awesome!

Is there any chance that NeoScrypt support will be added soon?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

Hey,
was wondering if you will be adding support for Neoscrypt from NiceHash
and also if you can add support for the Pool  = Hamsterpool
Hi,

I will look into adding NiceHash Neoscrypt to the profit switcher. I was also planning to add support for the latest Sgminer release "sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-07-win32". However, already with the current version of Awesome Miner, you should be able to select Sgminer in the Managed Miner properties, but define a custom path and point to the 5.1 version. Then you can go to the Algorithms section in the Options dialog and add the Sgminer kernel name for the Neoscrypt algorithm.

Anyone tried out Sgminer 5.1-dev yet, and have any comments about the stability?

It doesn't look like Hamsterpool provides and real-time profitability information via an API, which is required to be used in Awesome Miner for profit switchng.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

Is there any chance that NeoScrypt support will be added soon?
Yes!
I'm currently working on version 1.2, but most of the features are completed and a Beta-version (called 1.1.9) can be downloaded from here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/betadownload.aspx

Sgminer 5.1 and NeoScrypt are included in the Beta-version as well.

ledio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:24:12 PM

What about cryptonight,did you contact miner developers (claymore,kachur) to monitor monero through your software?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

I'm at a lost here.

i got mrr setup with a priority 0, all the other pool are at 1 ( profit switching pool and i added mrr )
now on my setup for my x-algo  rigs, it all works fine. but for my scrypt rigs ( running grdseed-black with bfgminer 4.10 )
evertime i look, Awesome Miner  disabled (disabled in black writing, not dead in red ) my mrr pool, ( mrr is alive and i have 3 failover pools in there ) and i have to either re-enable it or restart the miner.
what gives .? i might have to run those suckers in MinerControl or their crappy chinease Rasb PI UI until i can figure out the problem, all other pools run fine and swithches base on profit.

please let me know.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

What about cryptonight,did you contact miner developers (claymore,kachur) to monitor monero through your software?
Hi,
I've looked a bit at that miner, but it looks very limited both in terms of providing information and what operations you can perform. It would be possible to make it launchable from Awesome Miner, but I think it will be limited to displaying the hash rate only in that case.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:48:13 PM

I'm at a lost here.

i got mrr setup with a priority 0, all the other pool are at 1 ( profit switching pool and i added mrr )
now on my setup for my x-algo  rigs, it all works fine. but for my scrypt rigs ( running grdseed-black with bfgminer 4.10 )
evertime i look, Awesome Miner  disabled (disabled in black writing, not dead in red ) my mrr pool, ( mrr is alive and i have 3 failover pools in there ) and i have to either re-enable it or restart the miner.
what gives .? i might have to run those suckers in MinerControl or their crappy chinease Rasb PI UI until i can figure out the problem, all other pools run fine and swithches base on profit.

please let me know.
The Awesome Profit Switcher will detect betarigs.com and miningrigrentals.com pools and simply let them stay on high priority, while only changing the priority of the other pools. The Profit Switcher never uses the Disable command on any pool.

In your case, do you experience that if you run Awesome Miner with your Scrypt rig, the miningrigrentals.com pool is getting disabled by Awesome Miner? And if you don't use Awesome Miner, it works just fine?

helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

how to setup KnC neptune miner API access ??

looking job
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:22:47 PM

how to setup KnC neptune miner API access ??
Does the Neptune web interface look like the titan?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/guide/awesome-titan-conf.png
If that is the case, you can add the api-allow section as in that example.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:18:20 PM

Awesome Miner 1.2 has been released. Some of the new features are described below.

Sgminer 5.1
Sgminer 5.1 Beta is being used by default when Sgminer is selected, with support for Neoscrypt mining.

Worker name suffix
There is also a new features called "Worker name suffix". It is intended for those running a large amount of miners with the same pool, but want to use different worker names for each miner (for example myworker.1, myworker.2, myworker.3, ...). Previously this had to be configured as individual pools for each worker. With 50 miners this would result in 50 pools. However, with Awesome Miner 1.2 a single pool can be used, and then a suffix (1, 2, 3, ...) is specified for each miner.

Web
There are also improvements to the built-in web, that automatically refreshes the information and also give access to all notifications.

Antminer
For Antminer, additional statistics like temperature and fan speed per chain will be displayed automatically, as indicated in the Additional column below.

coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:11:59 AM

Awesome Miner 1.2 has been released. Some of the new features are described below.

Sgminer 5.1
Sgminer 5.1 Beta is being used by default when Sgminer is selected, with support for Neoscrypt mining.

Worker name suffix
There is also a new features called "Worker name suffix". It is intended for those running a large amount of miners with the same pool, but want to use different worker names for each miner (for example myworker.1, myworker.2, myworker.3, ...). Previously this had to be configured as individual pools for each worker. With 50 miners this would result in 50 pools. However, with Awesome Miner 1.2 a single pool can be used, and then a suffix (1, 2, 3, ...) is specified for each miner.

Web
There are also improvements to the built-in web, that automatically refreshes the information and also give access to all notifications.

Antminer
For Antminer, additional statistics like temperature and fan speed per chain will be displayed automatically, as indicated in the Additional column below.

Awesome update. Worker name suffix and Antminer stats are big for my setup.

Cheers!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:45:51 PM

Awesome Miner v1.2.1 has just been released.

Hamsterpool is now supported by the Awesome Profit Switcher.

This version also uses the latest release of Sgminer 5.1 Beta, together with corrections for how mining software is downloaded in the automatic mode.

Happy mining!

SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

Is it possible to have mulitple renting sites active?
And when the rig rented on one site, will the other rental site then be marked dead/offline?
So the rig cannot be rent at the same time on different sites.
And if possible please let me know how to set it up.

thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:53:24 PM

Is it possible to have mulitple renting sites active?
And when the rig rented on one site, will the other rental site then be marked dead/offline?
So the rig cannot be rent at the same time on different sites.
And if possible please let me know how to set it up.
Hi,

This will depend on which rental site you are using. Betarigs uses a concept where the pool is offline until someone rent you rig, while MiningRigRentals uses another concept where the pool stays enabled all the time, but it will mine either for one of your pre-defined pools, or to the renter's pool (but it's unknown from the outside which one that is actually being mined).

The Awesome Profit Switching feature in Awesome Miner will not change the priorities on your Betarigs and MiningRigRental pools at all - they will stay with top priority. Other than that, Awesome Miner isn't really involved in any of this, and the behavior depends more on the specific rental site and how Cgminer/Sgminer operate.

compman25

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:22:51 PM

Is it possible to monitor miners that use the BE200 controller?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 06:24:32 AM

Is it possible to monitor miners that use the BE200 controller?
Awesome Miner can connect to any Cgminer/Bfgminer/Sgminer with API available.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:15:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 05:31:25 PM by vegasguy

I have a farm of (20) bitmain S3+ . Im looking for software that specifically allows me to add/change a pool, and for it to affect all 20 asics at once. The way I have to do it right now, when I want to make a change to a pool, I have to go into the console of each S3 and change it 20 times over. Can your software do this? I understand I will need the premium version as I have 20 devices, this is ok, as long as it works. If anyone can answer this and confirm it can work with bitmain for easy pool changing, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

UPDATE: I THINK I have my answer. It sounds like I need a patched version of Cgminer with api full access rights. Not sure where to get this, also even if I did not sure what to do even IF I could get it. If I bought premium awesome miner, is this something you could supply with specific instructions, step, by step for windows??  I seem to remember seeing a few things having to do with putty for windows to do this.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

I have a farm of (20) bitmain S3+ . Im looking for software that specifically allows me to add/change a pool, and for it to affect all 20 asics at once. The way I have to do it right now, when I want to make a change to a pool, I have to go into the console of each S3 and change it 20 times over. Can your software do this? I understand I will need the premium version as I have 20 devices, this is ok, as long as it works. If anyone can answer this and confirm it can work with bitmain for easy pool changing, I would appreciate it.
Hi,

In Awesome Miner you can select one or many miners and change the pool for all the selected miners at the same time. What you could do is to try out the Free edition of the software (just download it from the web site), where you can manage up to 2 miners. This still gives you an idea how Awesome Miner works, and if you like it, you can then decide to go for the Premium Edition with support for up to 20 miners.

UPDATE: I THINK I have my answer. It sounds like I need a patched version of Cgminer with api full access rights. Not sure where to get this, also even if I did not sure what to do even IF I could get it. If I bought premium awesome miner, is this something you could supply with specific instructions, step, by step for windows??  I seem to remember seeing a few things having to do with putty for windows to do this.
In order for Awesome Miner to change pool, Cgminer on the miner must run the API in write access mode for Awesome Miner to use. It's not a special version of Cgminer, just that it requires a command line parameter to enable this mode. The default is read-only mode, and that will only let Awesome Miner display statistics about the mining, but not change the pool or anything else.

On each miner type this is configured a bit differently, but for Antminer S3 there are other users that have figured out a quite easy way of doing it. In the web interface for Antminer S3, you can fill in a default pool (URL, worker name, password). When you fill in the password, you can supply additional parameters after the password that will become command line parameters to Cgminer.

Today your password field in the Antminer web interface for pool setting probably contains the password 'x' only. On one of your miners, please try to change this to:
x --api-listen --api-allow W:192.168.1.0/24,W:127.0.0.1

The password 'x' is still the first entry in the password field, but the additional information will make sure that all computers on the 192.168.1.X network can get access to the full Cgminer API.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: