Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:39:32 PM

I think what he means is that people don't trust a closed source bot with api withdrawl privledges, he would rather move his own coins for safety, which is how QTL works, not Circ.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:48:04 PM

I think what he means is that people don't trust a closed source bot with api withdrawl privledges, he would rather move his own coins for safety, which is how QTL works, not Circ.

Activating the bot requires coins on your wallet, not coins on an exchange. What happens if an exchange just up and closes? You lost your coins. Not to mention Bittrex's API privileges let you turn off withdrawals so...
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:34:02 PM

Activating the bot requires coins on your wallet, not coins on an exchange. What happens if an exchange just up and closes? You lost your coins. Not to mention Bittrex's API privileges let you turn off withdrawals so...

hes has a valid point. quatloo is dependant on bittrex/polo returning the call with your balance. when circ its all one process.  the smart thing for markus would be when he re-writes the wallet to write the quatloo trader into it. but he hasnt given much in the way of updates in the last 6 months because of his real job so i do not see this happening.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:14:08 PM

hes has a valid point. quatloo is dependant on bittrex/polo returning the call with your balance. when circ its all one process.  the smart thing for markus would be when he re-writes the wallet to write the quatloo trader into it. but he hasnt given much in the way of updates in the last 6 months because of his real job so i do not see this happening.
There is also the resource overhead when including a fully functional wallet and other wiz bangs in a trading bot. I would be happy with markus including a call to an outside block explorer or 2 to verify the balance, that way you could keep your coins in cold storage and still have the bot up and running.

The reason I like the qtl bot is its no frills, it does what it does without the fancy and the shiny that some of these trolls are drawn to. As others have called for, I would like to see markus bring in a dev or 2 to help speed up and streamline development and additions to the bot. If we all got together and dedicated some funds to the cause, we might be able to give him an opportunity to quit his day job and work on the bot full time.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:16:26 PM

HUH? QTL-bot lets you make withdrawals via API via the bot. What I would like to know is if the circ bot makes you log into each exchange to move funds around or does it let you move coins around inside the bot, if its the latter, then the API withdrawal and security argument just shit the bed.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:24:00 PM

HUH? QTL-bot lets you make withdrawals via API via the bot. What I would like to know is if the circ bot makes you log into each exchange to move funds around or does it let you move coins around inside the bot, if its the latter, then the API withdrawal and security argument just shit the bed.

Move coins around? what are you talking about?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:49:06 PM

Do you know what arbitrage is? You claim that it can now arbitrage on 5 different exchanges, yet you are unaware of the fact that you need to be able to move funds around to arbitrage successfully?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:56:32 PM

Do you know what arbitrage is? You claim that it can now arbitrage on 5 different exchanges, yet you are unaware of the fact that you need to be able to move funds around to arbitrage successfully?

That's whack. Any pro trader will have his coins ready on both or all exchanges to execute an arb. If there is a btc arb opp on bittrex and bittfinex and you need to move fiat or btc to either exchange your window of opportunity closes fast and leaves the pro traders who plan ahead to take the cake.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:17:33 PM

That's whack. Any pro trader will have his coins ready on both or all exchanges to execute an arb. If there is a btc arb opp on bittrex and bittfinex and you need to move fiat or btc to either exchange your window of opportunity closes fast and leaves the pro traders who plan ahead to take the cake.

You know whats also whack? When you execute an arb for pot/btc on bitt/polo and you sold your last potcoin on bitt and you need to have coins there for the next opportunity.
You know something else thats whack? You thinking that coins move from one exchange to another on the power of hopes and dreams and unicorn tears.

Me thinks you aren't a professional anything, or you need your daily of shot of Vitamin B to stay awake.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:29:28 PM

You know whats also whack? When you execute an arb for pot/btc on bitt/polo and you sold your last potcoin on bitt and you need to have coins there for the next opportunity.
You know something else thats whack? You thinking that coins move from one exchange to another on the power of hopes and dreams and unicorn tears.

Me thinks you aren't a professional anything, or you need your daily of shot of Vitamin B to stay awake.

The only one here dealing with hopes, dreams and unicorn tears is yourself dude. Stop trying to pick apart the circ bot and maybe look into the issues your community is having. Circ has many full time devs working around the clock to bring out new functions to enhance the user experience. Mean time Markus is on vacation.

If the circ community deems it necessary to be able to move coins from one exchange to another then the circ devs can implement that. Right now I dont see it as an issue all I see it as is a focusing point for the qtl fanboys such as yourself.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:41:04 PM

The only one here dealing with hopes, dreams and unicorn tears is yourself dude. Stop trying to pick apart the circ bot and maybe look into the issues your community is having. Circ has many full time devs working around the clock to bring out new functions to enhance the user experience. Mean time Markus is on vacation.

If the circ community deems it necessary to be able to move coins from one exchange to another then the circ devs can implement that. Right now I dont see it as an issue all I see it as is a focusing point for the qtl fanboys such as yourself.

You are right, it is not an issue.  Circ is Circ and QTL is QTL.  Wow, someone must have really pissed you off to make this so personal. 
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:50:48 PM

Right there is a reason for me NOT to use the circ bot. If it doesn't support withdrawals via the api, its not useful at ALL. What use is having 5 or 500 exchanges integrated if you have to manage the accounts from the 5 or 500 websites rather than all under 1 roof.

I will let you in on a little secret. I manage assets, thats what I do and that is what I am building a company around. QTLbot is the first and ONLY bot I have found that streamlines my management of my assets that are altcoin based. This bot lets me grab current exchange rates, make trades and WITHDRAW purchase coins to their respective wallets for staking or cold storage, this saves me a LOT of time. I only visit the exchange sites when I need to do something I can't do via the bot, like check wallet statuses or update cryptsys white list so I can withdraw to a new address.

You can take your personal attacks and your shilling and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. Your wasting your time trying to sell software that hasn't been released yet, that to me is stupidity in action. The fact that you have no idea what arbitrage is or that you would have need to move funds around shows me the true depth of your knowledge and skill, IE, the kiddy pool is too deep for you, better grab your floaties.

Back on the ignore list you go. Good day and good night.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:53:33 PM

You are right, it is not an issue.  Circ is Circ and QTL is QTL.  Wow, someone must have really pissed you off to make this so personal. 

Do yourself a favor and put him on the ignore list. He clearly has one agenda only, to throw fud on qtl in the hopes that people will buy the circ he grabbed from the ICO, in exchange for a bot that will be the best at everything, yet isn't available yet and clearly won't be as functional as qtl is on release. What good is 5way arb if you can't move the funds around via the bot to maximize your profits.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

Do yourself a favor and put him on the ignore list. He clearly has one agenda only, to throw fud on qtl in the hopes that people will buy the circ he grabbed from the ICO, in exchange for a bot that will be the best at everything, yet isn't available yet and clearly won't be as functional as qtl is on release. What good is 5way arb if you can't move the funds around via the bot to maximize your profits.

Yeah, I know better.  Can't help it sometimes.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:00:20 PM

You're on drugs dude...While you are missing your arb opps I'll be catching them. Sending coins through the bot to an exchange in order to take advantage of an arb op is not practical. Confirmation times eliminate any good opportunities. Anyway.. I'm here with the bot dev now and like I said, if our community deems it important then it can be coded into the bot in a matter of hours.

Where's Markus?
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

You're on drugs dude...While you are missing your arb opps I'll be catching them. Sending coins through the bot to an exchange in order to take advantage of an arb op is not practical. Confirmation times eliminate any good opportunities. Anyway.. I'm here with the bot dev now and like I said, if our community deems it important then it can be coded into the bot in a matter of hours.

Where's Markus?

This is why no one I know with real money wants anything to do with these coins.  They read this stuff and it sounds like little kids playing with Dad's credit card.  Oh well, lot's of very short-sighted people in this world.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:59:07 PM

This is why no one I know with real money wants anything to do with these coins.  They read this stuff and it sounds like little kids playing with Dad's credit card.  Oh well, lot's of very short-sighted people in this world.

Perfect analogy, description. Its clear that the only thing these guys are "pro's" at is being the class clown, that they have nailed down.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:54:49 PM

Can we stop quoting the circ shills and trolls please?  They don't have anything to add to the discussion, they are only trying to destroy a major competitor.  No matter what their rhetoric this is their goal.  Plus, I have them ignored but still have to see them if you quote Tongue

QTL bot is great for the price, and for what it does.  It is not as full featured as CAT for pingpong, but it is also much much cheaper.  CIRC is just some sort of weird scheme and I am not sure why anyone wants to be involved with it.

Anyway, looking forward to the next QTL update Smiley
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:22:13 PM

Another feature or bug fix, whichever category it falls under.
Currently the "Successful Arbitrage" log gets filled with both the successful trades as well as every potential but failed trade, IE, when a trade doesn't meet the min sat amount it gets logged there, when it fails because of btc or altcoin balance it gets logged, etc. Can we clean up this log a bit? Add some filter that only has it logging successful trades? Maybe add another log somewhere for all the failed ones so that we can still have that data.

The bot is also still giving me false positives. For example, I have less than 1 full clam that I am arbing but I recently noticed and had to clean out 50 or so trades that it claimed I made where the amount of clam traded was well over my current balance. These are logged with the successful trades so it throws things off when it looks like I made money that I didn't.
It wouldn't matter much if this was solely personal trading, but I use this bot to back an asset and the most efficient and accurate way to track profits for dividends is to use the Successful Trades Log.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:51:02 AM

Another feature or bug fix, whichever category it falls under.
Currently the "Successful Arbitrage" log gets filled with both the successful trades as well as every potential but failed trade, IE, when a trade doesn't meet the min sat amount it gets logged there, when it fails because of btc or altcoin balance it gets logged, etc. Can we clean up this log a bit? Add some filter that only has it logging successful trades? Maybe add another log somewhere for all the failed ones so that we can still have that data.

The bot is also still giving me false positives. For example, I have less than 1 full clam that I am arbing but I recently noticed and had to clean out 50 or so trades that it claimed I made where the amount of clam traded was well over my current balance. These are logged with the successful trades so it throws things off when it looks like I made money that I didn't.
It wouldn't matter much if this was solely personal trading, but I use this bot to back an asset and the most efficient and accurate way to track profits for dividends is to use the Successful Trades Log.

I used to use Quatloo but I switched over to CIRC early on. Glad I did. Peace in the middle east.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: