Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

Just read up on the last four pages I missed. Probably over looked it but any new news on fixing backpay ? Just checked and I still seem to be getting slightly low payments. Last I heard s0br had a fix that hadn't been implemented yet... ty.

To be decided...
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:51:11 PM

You don't seriously believe that this pool is giving away 30+ S3's to real people do you? Only their sock puppets & fake users are getting them I'm afraid. Why do you think there have been no tracking numbers sent out, or photos of them delivered anywhere, or any proof whatsoever that they exist? Only one photo from a supposed "winner" of an S3 has been uploaded by, guess what, a "member" of the pool support team - the same support team member/sock puppet who writes this kind of stuff:

Quote from: ThePhwner
Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

You're a whiner, and a rage-filled idiot. Accept help or shut the fuck up.

Just scroll through the thread, everyone who claims to have got one has refused to upload pics or give delivery details, despite being asked to do so by real miners here, and are all new members.....hmmmmmm   According to the sock puppet/support member MinerFTW (who also claims to have won one & refused another  Cheesy):

S0br personally mail them......

So that means that the labels on the boxes will have a senders name & address on it no? Have you seen one yet? Any pics? Any tracking?

Of course not.

In the meantime, instead of the 12% bonus you're all supposed to be getting, you're all kept waiting for payments that are less than what you would be getting anywhere else......come on guys, wake up & smell the coffee - you're being robbed & lied to.

I feel sorry for the noobs who got sucker punched into this scam of a pool, but not the few more experienced "real" miners here - they should know better. Still, we live & learn eh?  Wink

BOOM! Nice to see I'm not the only one who can see through the mist  Grin

As for this:

First he rampage and try to be hidden with his cathode-ray account and then make a new account and use the same words. (as if ppl don't see/notice that).

Oh please. That's feeble. So anyone who agrees with me is actually me? Coming from a sock puppet like you - that's just hilarious  Cheesy Cheesy 

I'm going to PM him, whoever he is, & suggest he just push ahead with the official scam accusation, as it's becoming blatantly obvious that no miners have been sent out to anyone. This pool has enticed people here under false pretenses, it has lied to everyone from day one & continues to lie to everyone. If you're prepared to lie about this - what else are you prepared to lie about? That's the worrying thing.

The simple, (and smart) thing to do would be to simply post the proof that he requested - but we all know you can't, so it totally looks like you're busted, as I said before.

I can't wait to see how this pans out........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

No need to PM me cathoderay - I'm here  Wink

I'm gonna give s0br 48hrs - cos I'm kind like that  Grin

Oh, thanks by the way, if only others had the balls to speak up...... Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:00:50 PM

syrota not because i don't believe you or something or that i am 1 of the newly cs on this pool. but after the tickets i started a test myself also with 1 machine. and i can confirm that 2 hour test will not be good enough. i am even willing to share the screenshot with my findings about it if you like.

hashrate is a factor of many things.

feel free to shoot me a pm here and i will send you the details of the test account gladly.
I was going to tell him the same thing about a 2 hour test.

syrota my comment about the steps used in renting rigs was not to offend you if i did, but more so to help the noobs who are getting into pools. experienced miners like you I would hope understand pools servers and things, but until you see a few posts from  someone you dont know a lot about them, when I post I post so when noobs run across our stuff in the future or even now, they can see what to do and how it works. Smiley

and this pool does have a lot of servers I love that. More than I see in any other pool even Ghash.io only has 3 sha servers.

HAHAHA not to be funny here cause the situation was not a funny matter, but syrota when I had google to translate your forum thread you gave I swear it is translating bitcoins into Meatballs, it said "It is no secret about 47 meatballs in terms" I just assumed you wrote 47 bitcoins right ? Unfortunately it did make me question your experience level Sad

To you, too, understand - it's Russian branch and Russian slang. And agree that you also have the expression in English, which when translated raise a smile at foreigners. Grin
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:01:36 PM

No need to PM me cathoderay - I'm here  Wink

I'm gonna give s0br 48hrs - cos I'm kind like that  Grin

Oh, thanks by the way, if only others had the balls to speak up...... Wink

Give him?  What exactly are you giving him 48hrs to do and what exactly happens when he totally ignores you because you are a fucking nutball.

I think you guys with tinfoil antennas on your heads should just go mine somewhere else.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
.....Really?

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

NO S3 MINERS HERE, MOVE ALONG - NOTHING TO SEE HERE  Wink

If he ignores me, it's because he knows he's been rumbled. Simple. Why wouldn't anyone want to clear their name instead of risk an embarrassing scam accusation?

But we all know the answer to that.........

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

I think you guys with tinfoil antennas on your heads should just go mine somewhere else.

Never mined here. Unfortunately, due to the trolls here attacking other pools I am mining on, I decided to check this pool out, saw the warning signs & stayed clear. I just don't like scammers, liars or bullshitery......

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:26:35 PM

Thank you s0rb! I hope the pool hits some blocks for you soon!

It did.. just working on reporting.. i broke the blocks reporting switching to PPS

MiasmaMining.S1 | 00000000000000001345e4a2d5c083a699329caac457562eba277b654caf3fad |    267.932 | 2014-08-15 06:41:36 |    0 |

"hash" : "00000000000000001345e4a2d5c083a699329caac457562eba277b654caf3fad",
    "confirmations" : 113,
    "size" : 166532,
    "height" : 315700,
    "version" : 2,
    "merkleroot" : "657c639db37366b9a26ea19aee0459572ea76c3e66812555a7c917cb05b36346",

heh..
That's great! I was on the Bitmain S-3 thread trying to drum up some miners. The problem is the pool sounds to good to be true.... But word will get out. It should help once the winners start to receive the won S-3 miners and they report back hopefully with some pictures to show the disbelievers then this pool should skyrocket!

Thats how I found the pool Smiley
It actually looked like a fishy scam pool. Actually too good to be true.

1 question, has the antminer giveaway ended?

No.. it's real.. we have them.. just the switch to PPS introduced some issues that had to get resolved first... just reporting is left... will ship tomorrow or Monday...

If you need proof that these are real, and really in someones possesion, verify it with any of the tracking numbers above.

Aliso Viejo, CA, United States   08/13/2014   10:43 A.M.   Delivered

People say they received there's from california, so it all makes sense.

Now, go to UPS and check the order for any of those tracking numbers. 31 items in that shipment, one for every day of Aug. Other people have claimed they got them if they won.

I don't doubt If I will get one, I am hoping that he has the time to get them out before the weekend so we can get them next week Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

Never mined here. Unfortunately, due to the trolls here attacking other pools I am mining on, I decided to check this pool out, saw the warning signs & stayed clear. I just don't like scammers, liars or bullshitery......

Scared money don't make money. Myself and others have been doing great. Just won a miner as well to add to the 10-15% extra that you get here over any other pool.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:34:32 PM

NO S3 MINERS HERE, MOVE ALONG - NOTHING TO SEE HERE  Wink

If he ignores me, it's because he knows he's been rumbled. Simple. Why wouldn't anyone want to clear their name instead of risk an embarrassing scam accusation?

But we all know the answer to that.........

Are you wearing an ON SALE shirt because you just fucking owned!   lol

chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:34:59 PM

Damn, Aliso?? I could have saved him shipping fees. I'm like 10 miles from there.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
.....Really?

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

It did.. just working on reporting.. i broke the blocks reporting switching to PPS

MiasmaMining.S1 | 00000000000000001345e4a2d5c083a699329caac457562eba277b654caf3fad |    267.932 | 2014-08-15 06:41:36 |    0 |

"merkleroot" : "657c639db37366b9a26ea19aee0459572ea76c3e66812555a7c917cb05b36346",

heh..
That's great! I was on the Bitmain S-3 thread trying to drum up some miners. The problem is the pool sounds to good to be true.... But word will get out. It should help once the winners start to receive the won S-3 miners and they report back hopefully with some pictures to show the disbelievers then this pool should skyrocket!

No.. it's real.. we have them.. just the switch to PPS introduced some issues that had to get resolved first... just reporting is left... will ship tomorrow or Monday...

If you need proof that these are real, and really in someones possesion, verify it with any of the tracking numbers above.

Now, go to UPS and check the order for any of those tracking numbers. 31 items in that shipment, one for every day of Aug. Other people have claimed they got them if they won.

I don't doubt If I will get one, I am hoping that he has the time to get them out before the weekend so we can get them next week Smiley

This is only a note for delivery to s0br - that was never the issue. Providing proof that they were delivered to the users of the pool - that is the issue........ Roll Eyes

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:38:26 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Nice try.......must do better.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:41:25 PM

heh..

This is only a note for delivery to s0br - that was never the issue. Providing proof that they were delivered to the users of the pool - that is the issue........ Roll Eyes

Correct. It shows that he has them, has intentions of giving them out, has already given them out, has already kept the bonus going for 1 month. Not 1 thing has suggested this is a scam, furthermore, once this grows a bit more hes already stated the bonus will not be forever. So, while you sit here on the fence, others will continue to join and take advantage of the generosity, while he takes advantage of the expanded user base.

Look at all my posts relating to this pool. I have been critical, in and out, I don't stay here if things are fishy. But yet, I come back every time, as things are always resolved to satisfaction.

Now, I have won a antminer, I already asked to make the delivery snappy! and I asked for a confirmation of delivery so I can track it. Soon as I get a response I will post it here for you, so you can see a real person getting the item for your own eyes Smiley

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:43 PM

It's so strange that a pool that has more than doubled in size in the past two weeks and has over 1600 workers with 20+ people throwing over 10Ths has one or two idiots trying to call it out as a scam...lol

Do you morons think that many people would be mining here if it wasn't paying out?

Get a life.  Learn how set your fucking equipment up and move on.  Creating new accounts just so you can troll this thread makes you look like exactly what you are...WORTHLESS.

specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

Hi All,

These two are obviously forum trolls. That is why their profiles are mostly blank.

The only way they would possibly be happy is if they had won an S3 miner or two themselves. There is nothing you can do to convince them to stop writing their childish hate-filled messages.

If they have something valid to respond to, then respond; but if it's garbage, don't give them the satisfaction of another response for them to troll on.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:50:53 PM

Correct.
So why post this nonsense?
Not 1 thing has suggested this is a scam
Apart from nobody can prove they've received one, and nobody can prove they've been sent.... Roll Eyes

Anyway, I am addressing s0br - not you. Enough of the spokesman thing already.......

.....Really?

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

Back in two days guys - have fun  Smiley

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

Hi All,

These two are obviously forum trolls. That is why their profiles are mostly blank.

The only way they would possibly be happy is if they had won an S3 miner or two themselves. There is nothing you can do to convince them to stop writing their childish hate-filled messages.

If they have something valid to respond to, then respond; but if it's garbage, don't give them the satisfaction of another response for them to troll on.

Says one of the trolls who attracted me here in the first place:

Those original comments were left 5 months ago, if this issue was still ongoing it would still be a current topic on the thread. Not sure why it has been drug out of the closet now.

It is current. Happened to me this week.

Is that right? Strange how you failed to mention it on your own pool thread (I won't mention the name of it here out of respect for eleuthria), choosing instead to spout your FUD here. Don't tell me, it happened on one of your invisible S3's you keep winning from them as well....... Roll Eyes

There are shills from that pool that are spreading so much FUD on other pools threads it's sickening.

But thanks, I'm glad to be here...... Cheesy

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:07:44 PM

Check the sender and the date on this shipping label against the shipping information posted already regarding the big batch. Names and dates match. I've already posted the pic people asked for too, of the unit.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: