Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a completely different box & label than the one pictured in your first post.......but what else would I expect from a pool employee who sends abusive emails to users?

Funny though, you're not s0br either - why can't s0br speak for himself anymore?  Roll Eyes

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:31:25 PM

oh...he just didn't email us as well this time...or I missed that too...been busy...but alas, not a winner again.  Oh well, still planning on mining here with some of my rigs.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
Count_Frackula

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:54:20 PM

Gave it a shot today, but the rewards are half of what I'd get on any other pool.  I'll take my hashing elsewhere so I can I get reliable hashing results.

What?  lol...how long did you stay on?  What was your hashrate? What did it payout?
If you already left then there is no reason not to post what your worker name was so we can see for ourselves what your results were, otherwise you are just FOS and piling on for some other reason.

I suppose that's fair.  I guess I'm used to bigger pools, and I only tried it for about 6 hours.  I'm going one of my S3s at it for a few days and see what kind of results I get.

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:05:33 PM

This is a completely different box & label than the one pictured in your first post.......but what else would I expect from a pool employee who sends abusive emails to users?

Funny though, you're not s0br either - why can't s0br speak for himself anymore?  Roll Eyes

You believe whatever you want. Sorry you're so paranoid about everything. Anyone involved with the project can tell you s0br hired me after I got pretty up front with him about the issues I had with the pool. And I'd already been selected for an S3 I wasn't sure would come either.

I can understand your skepticism... to a point. But you're now comparing pictures posted and making claims about the boxes. Who knows maybe you're right. But I can't believe that all this anger you're unleashing on a pool you don't mine at actually has to do with a giveaway from said pool.

I also never denied being the author of that message. And I hope you never find yourself in a situation where your personal correspondence is used against you.

So now that you've had your say and made your demands, where's your proof of your accusations? Because you've been provided a lot of evidence to the contrary and have nothing but speculation to counter it. Where's s0br? Working on the pool.

He'll speak for himself if he wants to, I am sure. I'm speaking for myself right now and no one else. But if I were him I wouldn't think this warranted much of my time.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:17:48 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:27:57 PM by silverthornne

Funny though, you're not s0br either - why can't s0br speak for himself anymore?  Roll Eyes

You know cathode, I can understand the skepticism and yea it would be nice if s0br posted again but frankly if I were him and I'd hire some staff to take care of it I'd do the same as him and stay away until things get under control. Some folks are being quite asinine. I can only talk about my experience of course, but I'm one that doesn't complain; I just do what I need to do and that's that. For instance, I found ping at Discus Fish wasn't favoring my miners so I moved them away from it and tried other pools. I didn't complain nor make a stink at the Discus Fish thread; that accomplishes nothing. I've also had my miners pointed at Triplemining, EclipseMC, BTCguild, p2pool, Eligius, and currently only use Bitminter and BAN. I concluded to use those pools after noticing I had a reject rate of less than 0.15% at them. I look at the efficiency at BAN and am surprised the average reject rate is 91.82%. If I had even 0.75% reject rate I'd move my hashrate the hell away from the pool. Look for efficiency! I currently have a 99.93% efficiency rate at BAN and that tells me I can stay there. I use BAN and Bitminter just to have a steady PPS pool alongside my most trusted PPLNS pool which is Bitminter. I simply suggest that instead of ranting, arguing, and whining, to just check which pool (or pools) give you the best return and less reject rate and stick with them. But don't form a stink over a pool that is unable to offer you the results you expect. Oh, and if your sole motivation was winning an Antminer S3 in a draw, well, that's the wrong motivation since you're not the only person hoping for that and if there's something that Bitcoin has taught me is that chasing luck is a bad strategy overall.

And I planned to post pictures but I guess that this forum doesn't allow picture attachments unless it's a link and I'm not going to set up a folder in my site just for this right now. Instead I'll give you the tracking number from the box and you can see that it went all the way from California to Puerto Rico. Sure, you could say that I just bought something on dates that match the drawings and that it shipped precisely from California and that I'm using that coincidental shipment that is not an Antminer S3 from BAN to support them but what the heck would I gain from that lie? I don't represent BAN; I'm just some idiot mining away in a place where electricity costs make mining offer very little profit but hey, I enjoy the tinkering and the Bitcoin price speculation and I've wasted far more money on far sillier things simply because I enjoy them.

Tracking number for UPS: 1ZA04V040322222466

TLDR:

I'm happy with BAN, I got my Antminer S3 and this is the tracking number: 1ZA04V040322222466

bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

I can see how providing tracking numbers for everyone might be a hassle and create issues, but it seems like it would be prudent to at least give dates of shipments. That way people at least have some idea when to look for the Big Brown truck. Lots of things can go wrong with shipping as we all know.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:58:16 PM

Hello all again.

August 28, 2014: 1.47TH/s happymining

this is the lucky guy/girl of today.

Stay tuned tomorrow we draw another Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:26:26 PM

Hello all again.

Congratulations, happymining.  Smiley You'll have to change your name to happiermining now.  Grin

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Hello all again.

is there a page on the website that shows the winners?
xms

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:55:33 PM

Hello all again.

is there a page that shows the NAME and the tracking number to it?

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:04:45 PM

Hello all again.

Have you tried contacting ThePhwner or going to the chat? They may be able to help you if hopefully s0br kept the tracking numbers per shipment. Mine took 7 days to reach me but PR is considered part of the US so it didn't have to clear customs. In your case you could experience a delay due to customs...

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:05:39 PM

Hello all again.

We updated the site MoTD to show the winner for the day. The comprehensive list is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8560638#msg8560638

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:08:13 PM

Hello all again.

Have you tried contacting ThePhwner or going to the chat? They may be able to help you if hopefully s0br kept the tracking numbers per shipment. Mine took 7 days to reach me but PR is considered part of the US so it didn't have to clear customs. In your case you could experience a delay due to customs...

We unfortunately do not have access to all the tracking #'s for the initial batch sent, but they were sent from CA on 8/18. It took several days via UPS ground to get to the East Coast of the US so I am guessing international shipments will take a bit longer. I will see if I can get additional information on the units shipped thus far.

BisonOptic

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:15:12 PM

may i humbly suggest 2FA such as google authenticator ? I'm sure it's already in the pipeline but security is always # 1 imho.

just my 2 sats Wink

what about your account page such as payout address or cash out ?

also to keep hackers away or they may think again because of added security. well again, it's just my 2 sats. better to be safe than sorry & coluld be an added advantage for the operator that may reduce headache for them in the future as the pool grows.

Why add 2 factor authorization for mining? Most pools don't even require passwords. Or is there some new exploit that I haven't heard of yet?
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:30:58 PM

may i humbly suggest 2FA such as google authenticator ? I'm sure it's already in the pipeline but security is always # 1 imho.

just my 2 sats Wink

what about your account page such as payout address or cash out ?

also to keep hackers away or they may think again because of added security. well again, it's just my 2 sats. better to be safe than sorry & coluld be an added advantage for the operator that may reduce headache for them in the future as the pool grows.

Why add 2 factor authorization for mining? Most pools don't even require passwords. Or is there some new exploit that I haven't heard of yet?

At this time any changes to payout addresses also require an administrator to make the change on your behalf so in the event someone were to gain access to your account, they would not be able to redirect your earnings. Security is always a paramount concern for sure.

aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:58:56 PM

Thank you s0rb! I hope the pool hits some blocks for you soon!

It did.. just working on reporting.. i broke the blocks reporting switching to PPS

MiasmaMining.S1 | 00000000000000001345e4a2d5c083a699329caac457562eba277b654caf3fad |    267.932 | 2014-08-15 06:41:36 |    0 |

"hash" : "00000000000000001345e4a2d5c083a699329caac457562eba277b654caf3fad",
    "confirmations" : 113,
    "size" : 166532,
    "height" : 315700,
    "version" : 2,
    "merkleroot" : "657c639db37366b9a26ea19aee0459572ea76c3e66812555a7c917cb05b36346",

heh..
That's great! I was on the Bitmain S-3 thread trying to drum up some miners. The problem is the pool sounds to good to be true.... But word will get out. It should help once the winners start to receive the won S-3 miners and they report back hopefully with some pictures to show the disbelievers then this pool should skyrocket!

Thats how I found the pool Smiley
It actually looked like a fishy scam pool. Actually too good to be true.

1 question, has the antminer giveaway ended?

No.. it's real.. we have them.. just the switch to PPS introduced some issues that had to get resolved first... just reporting is left... will ship tomorrow or Monday...

If you need proof that these are real, and really in someones possesion, verify it with any of the tracking numbers above.

Aliso Viejo, CA, United States   08/13/2014   10:43 A.M.   Delivered

People say they received there's from california, so it all makes sense.

Now, go to UPS and check the order for any of those tracking numbers. 31 items in that shipment, one for every day of Aug. Other people have claimed they got them if they won.

I don't doubt If I will get one, I am hoping that he has the time to get them out before the weekend so we can get them next week Smiley

This is only a note for delivery to s0br - that was never the issue. Providing proof that they were delivered to the users of the pool - that is the issue........ Roll Eyes

Correct. It shows that he has them, has intentions of giving them out, has already given them out, has already kept the bonus going for 1 month. Not 1 thing has suggested this is a scam, furthermore, once this grows a bit more hes already stated the bonus will not be forever. So, while you sit here on the fence, others will continue to join and take advantage of the generosity, while he takes advantage of the expanded user base.

Look at all my posts relating to this pool. I have been critical, in and out, I don't stay here if things are fishy. But yet, I come back every time, as things are always resolved to satisfaction.

Now, I have won a antminer, I already asked to make the delivery snappy! and I asked for a confirmation of delivery so I can track it. Soon as I get a response I will post it here for you, so you can see a real person getting the item for your own eyes Smiley
ditto for me as well! I will post labels and pictures when I get my S3
Securi-d

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:25:11 AM

Come on folks, they are for real. Their op sec is pretty bad. If they where trying to hide and spam / scam  people they would be doing a much better job. Personally I feel the real payout will be when we find out about the business plan.

P.S. This is a hobbie for me so I may have a different view Wink

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Just read up on the last four pages I missed. Probably over looked it but any new news on fixing backpay ? Just checked and I still seem to be getting slightly low payments. Last I heard s0br had a fix that hadn't been implemented yet... ty.

Still in the same boat mate. But I think we're still on track for s0br to implement a fix, at least that's the last I've heard.
Even with the lower payouts I'm still at about 100$ PPS. It seems I'm just about missing bonus.

STILL BETTER THAN GHASH!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:13:15 AM

Got these two PM's from ThePhwner earlier and would like to know what the status of this "patch" is because I'm still seeing low payments from what I was getting a few days ago. All I did was change from west1 to east1.

I see everyone in the BAN thread bitching & moaning about proof of shipping on those S3's but id like to know about back pay because I'm still getting slightly low payments and all that missing coin adds up. Last I heard was that s0br had an unimplemented fix to get everyone straightened out.

Please feel free to copy and paste this with your answer to the BAN thread, Ty.

That's still being worked out. Last we heard from s0br he was aware and planning to implement the fix today, I don't think that's happened. So, the shares are safe... sorry for the pay delay.

M

It was a delay between the stratum servers and main db caused when multipool joined us without telling us and added millions of rows to the db in one shot. The nodes got backed up from sending the shares to the mothership, in short. AFAIK the shares are not missing, which honestly would concern me too. PM me anytime.

FWIW, if it was multipool joining that caused this because of the flood to the DB or something. Shouldnt my payment since then normalized back to 0.005x where as since the lower payment started I've been seeing 0.003x - 0.004x.

I mean ya fine, there'd still be backpay to settle but surely payments should have freaking normalized by now !

Edit: I'm not even sure just how much I am owed but it has to be at least 0.03

To be decided...
.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:00:16 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 10:50:56 AM by .....Really?

I'm happy with BAN, I got my Antminer S3 and this is the tracking number: 1ZA04V040322222466
[/b]

http://postimage.org/    it takes seconds.........

We unfortunately do not have access to all the tracking #'s for the initial batch sent.......

What? How can you possibly not have any details of the sent items? Wait, I'll tell you how - because you never sent them - that's how. So, looking at it objectively - you are unable to prove that you actually sent anything to the "winners", the "winners" are unable to prove that they received anything from you. You, in your efforts to cover it up, post two different pics of the unit that you say you "won" & received........and you wonder why people are suspicious?  Cheesy Cheesy

If you are trying to tell me & everyone else here that all records of your S3's being sent have been lost, that UPS have accidentally deleted every record of your orders being sent from their database, that every "winner" is unable to post proof of delivery or even a pic - and that the only proof you have are your two completely different pics of your "won" unit - an employee of the pool..........forget it. I don't buy it & neither should anyone else.

It's not looking good is it? Not at all.......One day left before the scam accusation goes up - I suggest you find the proof, quickly.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: