Okay sweet, will send an email.
The BURST Community PR Team wants YOU!
At the moment, the team is heavily burdened by way too much work. Several things that are almost finished, haven't been finalized due to lack of time. It's frustrating to see that we could do more than we do, and then we already do a lot. So we need new members to the team!So what competences are we looking for? Basically, everything
- people with new ideas of doing PR
- people with former experience of PR
- people with no experience of PR but is eager to learn
- people who is good at writing, not only English but also other languages (we should be international!)
- people with good contacts in the larger crypto community and can promote BURST
- people who are willing to work without payment (but occasionally donations are given for dedication)
- people who are well-organized
- people who can either are good at working alone or good at working in smaller project teams (or both
- people who can design logos and pictures for, eg, the website
- people with coding skills (eg websites)
- people who can and are willing to work a few hours for the benefit of BURST
- people who... has your competences
The PR Team today has four core members (crowetic, Irontiga, mczarnek, mmmaybe
). We formed the group and have also one more important task: to make decisions regarding money. It's the core member who has invested money in the different projects. We trust each other greatly and are open with our IRL identities.
In addition, we also have a number of dedicated team members. If you join the PR team, you can stay anonymous if you wish (even if we appreciate openness), and you do never ever have to risk money on projects we are pursuing.
The whole team works on a Slack platform where it is very easy to share information, chat, upload things and create new channels for projects. Even if we at the moment have a lot to do, we also have really, really, really good times working together
It's fun and all members are very friendly!
We don't know how much interest there is to work with us and develop BURST, but we would like you to send an "application" to all four core members. In the application we would like you to
- give a short description of yourself
- explain why you want to work with BURST's PR
- give an estimate how much time you can devote
- describe what you can bring to the team (competences)
How many members we willinclude in the team depends on several things, but I would say we need at least a handful, possibly more. So, please, don't be shy; PM the four of us as soon as possible!
We have no deadline, but the faster you contact us, the better
Lastly, think of your coming PR work as just another way of mining: instead of you having HDDs running, you will contribute to the growth and value increase of BURST!