Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845455 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:05:10 AM

Stats, why not address my proofs? Too challenging?

You answered your own question.

What you have stated is all hypothesis. Not fact, not proof.

Have you met your God in person? Have you sat down with him/her/it?

I am sure you have faith in your God, but that is not proof, because faith is a personal choice. Faith does not equal proof.

Also, your conclusion is based on your own assumptions. You have assumed that because man is that guarantor, it lays the basis of conflict with humanism. I disagree and believe that man believing himself to be the guarantor, highlights evidence of humanism and negates any further need for god.

You don't want to accept science hypotheses. You don't want to accept science facts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.
You have a fine religion of ignorance going on there.

Did you ever think of evangelizing it? Other religions have their TV evangelism, and make lots of money doing it. Think of how rich you could become.

Cool

I don;t feel the need to evangelize it. That is what religions do to take money from the sick and the poor.

Like I have pointed out..... the rebuttal is found in your links. You post the answers.

I do not want to be seen playing the tit for tat game with you because it would be you post your links and Ill  post mine game. That is just a waste of your time and mine.

You have been disproved so move on.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Stats, why not address my proofs? Too challenging?

You answered your own question.

What you have stated is all hypothesis. Not fact, not proof.

Have you met your God in person? Have you sat down with him/her/it?

I am sure you have faith in your God, but that is not proof, because faith is a personal choice. Faith does not equal proof.

Also, your conclusion is based on your own assumptions. You have assumed that because man is that guarantor, it lays the basis of conflict with humanism. I disagree and believe that man believing himself to be the guarantor, highlights evidence of humanism and negates any further need for god.

You don't want to accept science hypotheses. You don't want to accept science facts:
You have a fine religion of ignorance going on there.

Did you ever think of evangelizing it? Other religions have their TV evangelism, and make lots of money doing it. Think of how rich you could become.

Cool

I don;t feel the need to evangelize it. That is what religions do to take money from the sick and the poor.

Like I have pointed out..... the rebuttal is found in your links. You post the answers.

I do not want to be seen playing the tit for tat game with you because it would be you post your links and Ill  post mine game. That is just a waste of your time and mine.

You have been disproved so move on.

Formal religions take nothing from anyone. Rather, people voluntarily donate. Even if a religion like Mormon requires people to pay 10%, it's because the people voluntarily stick themselves within that religion. No forced giving. Only donation.

The religion of atheism, on the other hand, forces people to pay. How? Consider all the atheistic teachings that go on in universities, where a student has to take all kinds of atheistic courses just to get the training he wants. Atheism steals the money from kids. Then when the kids default on their student loans, it goes onto the taxpayers. Atheism is the biggest religion theft of all.

Your suggestion that there is rebuttal in my links is all talk. How do we know this? You can't explain the rebuttal that you talk about. So we know that all you have is simple talk.

However, thanks for helping to show the proof that God exists, by saying that you can rebut the science, but then by not being even able to show a rebuttal. Keep it up. People need to know that God exists.

Wink

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

For me, There's no scientific proof that god exists. It is based on your faith. If you believe in him, trust him and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour. You will experiencing his grace. Grace means you receive what you do not deserve.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

Surely our concept of God is totally wrong.
God must be beyond human understanding, so it can not be proven.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Personally I think this is being approached in the wrong way, this is a matter of faith, you believe in god or not regardless of whether there is proof or not.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

Inspired writings are evidence of the WORD. These texts are best explained by reference to a being or personality, so these words are likely not produced by human speakers. See the paper "The Problem of Seth's Origin" and others from this researcher.

Just last week I was able to prove to myself that a serious infection can be neutralized with remote scalar energy, also known as "remote healing"; anyone can repeat the experiment with better controls, but I am already convinced. God provides protection, it is proven scientifically by the remote healing of my infection. I am sure that I have received life and healing through the energy of GOD, who sustains life by His all-pervasive energy.
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------

Are you serious!!!! Have you ever thought that without battery or the use of any other fuel (except for food) How this human body is working ? Have you ever realised or felt your breath when you are in deep sleep ?...What i mean is apart from books and thesis there are common sense incidents that are a solid proof of existence of the god!!!...It's just that we have a habit of finding logic in each and every thing so we think have everything is happening just because another thing happened right before it..which compelled this thing to happen...Can't we think like this that every thing is happening by the grace of god ?

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------

Are you serious!!!! Have you ever thought that without battery or the use of any other fuel (except for food) How this human body is working ? Have you ever realised or felt your breath when you are in deep sleep ?...What i mean is apart from books and thesis there are common sense incidents that are a solid proof of existence of the god!!!...It's just that we have a habit of finding logic in each and every thing so we think have everything is happening just because another thing happened right before it..which compelled this thing to happen...Can't we think like this that every thing is happening by the grace of god ?
You do not even need to explain anything here. If people are looking for evidence of the existence of God, then they have problems with faith and probably with the psyche too. Faith always discarded material values, so what we believe has nothing to do with the earth and the body.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

I highly doubt there is scientific explanation to God,its just the same like you were asking any proofs that we saw God for even once in our lives.Clearly your that type of person who believes in the saying "to see is to believe".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

I highly doubt there is scientific explanation to God,its just the same like you were asking any proofs that we saw God for even once in our lives.Clearly your that type of person who believes in the saying "to see is to believe".

There will be conclusive proof that there was a creator in the next 100 years. There will still be debate about what this entity was/is and the scope and limits of their power but our knowledge of DNA, evolution, and artificial intelligence will ultimately draw mankind into only one conclusion. DNA and organic living things are made to work as they do.

Here is a thought. In the future machines will develop fully functional Artificial Intelligence where compounded learning takes place continuously, machines will reproduce and evolve in their own fashion, and organic life may cease to exist on this planet. Would an uneducated observer of this future Earth look at how the machines work and immediately know that they were once created by something else? Initially, an observer may not even differentiate machines from normal living things. Then after decades of research they would start to uncover their ever changing underlying programming. Their own design constantly improving as they reproduce. In an effort to dismiss a creator, an explanation will arise for each problem they discover, machine could ultimately rise from ancient goo like the dawn of life on earth.

Then one day someone will unlock the code that shows how machines work, it is simply code after all. There will be only one possible conclusion, the process started with intent and the process followed a blueprint that required perfect knowledge of the matter that makes a machine and the intelligence that drives it. The design from the beginning of the first robot was to create life and recreate a living thing. Just as the design for biological species is meant to create life in perpetuity, vessels of organic matter that are bound to the conscience. We cannot see the organic blueprint today because we are just too plain dumb, but we will learn and one day we will know.

Once we unlock the real secrets of DNA, God's signature is probably sitting right in front of us for everyone to see and has been for a million years.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

God is evil, as well as good. Every disaster that has killed people has been done by god, as well as every good thing. Go read the bible.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:34:30 AM

Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

God is evil, as well as good. Every disaster that has killed people has been done by god, as well as every good thing. Go read the bible.

When God created the universe, He gave mankind control. However, since everything operates by cause and effect, the things that man want are the things that come into being. Then man gave his control over to the devil. So God operates things according to the control of the devil, because God is over all. But...

All the evil of this universe will be destroyed right along with the universe. Afterward, it will never be remembered or brought to mind. So, evil will be destroyed. God will bring about this destruction.

Do you get it? No more evil. When you die, your evil is essentially gone from you, except if you are found to be against God at the time of the final judgment. If you are, you will be evil, and will be destroyed along with the universe.

When you consider all this with understanding, you will find that even the apparent evil of God is still goodness.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:26:47 AM

I dont think you can probe existence of god with any science. That would be like a loophole.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
stats

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

I dont think you can probe existence of god with any science. That would be like a loophole.

Circular arguement.

Can't prove or disprove. Therefore it becomes a matter of singular choice with or without proof.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

Circular arguement.

Can't prove or disprove. Therefore it becomes a matter of singular choice with or without proof.

Proof is shown here:

However, to state that there is no proof for or against, is to state that atheists are ignorant or liars. A person who is agnostic might be justified until he sees the proof. But an atheist is a cultist who holds to the religion of atheism. Why? Because he won't acknowledge his lack of knowledge.

Cool

stats

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

Circular arguement.

Proof is shown here:

However, to state that there is no proof for or against, is to state that atheists are ignorant or liars. A person who is agnostic might be justified until he sees the proof. But an atheist is a cultist who holds to the religion of atheism. Why? Because he won't acknowledge his lack of knowledge.

Cool

BADecker principle rule number 1:
"If a point of discussion does not meet criteria of one's own belief, then ignore the context and claim it is wrong".

Therefore, your proof is wrong, so please give me proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riCTEhezcYw  Burden of proof lies with those who claim god exists can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   Answer to the first cause argument can be found here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

Circular arguement.

Proof is shown here:

Cool

"If a point of discussion does not meet criteria of one's own belief, then ignore the context and claim it is wrong".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riCTEhezcYw  Burden of proof lies with those who claim god exists can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   Answer to the first cause argument can be found here.

Since you are not into accepting proof that you don't want to accept, there is no reason to keep on giving it to you.

Cool

stats

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Circular arguement.

Proof is shown here:

Cool

Since you are not into accepting proof that you don't want to accept, there is no reason to keep on giving it to you.

Cool

Your words are not proof.

Find real proof or give up.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

Circular arguement.

Proof is shown here:

Cool

Cool

That's good that my words aren't proof. Of course, my words that express the proof don't stop it from being proof.

Come on! Be strong. You can rebut the proof that God exists. Don't simply say that it has been rebutted. Don't simply show some websites that you say have rebutted the proof. Get into the thing yourself. Show how the proof has been rebutted step by step. Are you so lazy? Is it really too much work? You realize, don't you, that all your talk is a lot of work over the days and weeks. If you can't get into it and state the way the points of proof are rebutted point by point, step by step, how can you or anyone really even know that you have found a rebuttal?

Until you can clearly show the rebuttal by getting right into the explanation of it, all your talk about a rebuttal is hogwash. All you are doing is strengthening the fact that God exists in the minds of all who watch the things you do and say. Your atheism religion was stupid to begin with. But it is an utter lie since it has been rebutted by the proof that God exists.

However, even if God didn't exist, atheism is really stupid, Why? Because nobody has near enough knowledge of the universe to state with any certainty that God does not exist.

Atheism is a religious cult. Even the dictionary definition of "religion" shows that atheism is a religion, indirectly.

Cool

stats

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

Circular arguement.

Proof is shown here:

Cool

Cool

That's good that my words aren't proof. Of course, my words that express the proof don't stop it from being proof.

Come on! Be strong. You can rebut the proof that God exists. Don't simply say that it has been rebutted. Don't simply show some websites that you say have rebutted the proof. Get into the thing yourself. Show how the proof has been rebutted step by step. Are you so lazy? Is it really too much work? You realize, don't you, that all your talk is a lot of work over the days and weeks. If you can't get into it and state the way the points of proof are rebutted point by point, step by step, how can you or anyone really even know that you have found a rebuttal?

Until you can clearly show the rebuttal by getting right into the explanation of it, all your talk about a rebuttal is hogwash. All you are doing is strengthening the fact that God exists in the minds of all who watch the things you do and say. Your atheism religion was stupid to begin with. But it is an utter lie since it has been rebutted by the proof that God exists.

However, even if God didn't exist, atheism is really stupid, Why? Because nobody has near enough knowledge of the universe to state with any certainty that God does not exist.

Atheism is a religious cult. Even the dictionary definition of "religion" shows that atheism is a religion, indirectly.

Cool

And you fail to understand that the burden of proof is on you to show the proof of your god's existence.

You claim it to be true, so prove it.

The rest of your writings are just "hogwash".
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: