Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

3. The religion of God is to show and know the truth, period. This is done through peace. Without peace, nothing can exist.
OK, BADecker; please support me in spreading this joyful message of peace:
Jesus never said that you would be damned for "not believing in Jesus":
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hell
So BADecker, you are refusing to spread a tolerant message of peace? If you look at Matthew 23 I think you will find some important details about who exactly stands to benefit from denying message of peace:

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

3. The religion of God is to show and know the truth, period. This is done through peace. Without peace, nothing can exist.
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hell
So BADecker, you are refusing to spread a tolerant message of peace? If you look at Matthew 23 I think you will find some important details about who exactly stands to benefit from denying message of peace:

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

If Jesus was preaching a tolerant message of peace, the Pharisees wouldn't have incited the people of Jerusalem and the Romans to put Him to death.

Now that Jesus died and arose, the message of peace revolves around, Believe in Jesus salvation and be saved. There is no other message of peace.

If you do not accept the message of peace, it is not I who am not proclaiming it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

If Jesus was preaching a tolerant message of peace, the Pharisees wouldn't have incited the people of Jerusalem and the Romans to put Him to death.

Now that Jesus died and arose, the message of peace revolves around, Believe in Jesus salvation and be saved. There is no other message of peace.

If you do not accept the message of peace, it is not I who am not proclaiming it.

Cool
Jesus is said to have risen from death, but he never said that you will die unless you believe in his resurrection. Read the discussion linked above, I have linked it already but you want to ignore those logical answers in favor of your special dogma.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

Cool
Jesus is said to have risen from death, but he never said that you will die unless you believe in his resurrection. Read the discussion linked above, I have linked it already but you want to ignore those logical answers in favor of your special dogma.

Those scholars who have studied the Bible in detail, have shown us that it is faith in Jesus salvation that saves us. There is no place that says that there is salvation any other way. No salvation? Then Hell.

Who blots a person's name out of the Book of Life? It is not Jesus. It is the person Himself, through his lack of faith.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

Cool

Those scholars who have studied the Bible in detail, have shown us that it is faith in Jesus salvation that saves us. There is no place that says that there is salvation any other way. No salvation? Then Hell.

Who blots a person's name out of the Book of Life? It is not Jesus. It is the person Himself, through his lack of faith.

Cool
BADecker, you lost abattle and stoped responding since I read your pattern of defending your religion. You realise that the fact you stopped replying in that moment, when you see I can read you like a book confirms the fact that even you do not believe in a God, but you are just too selfish, too hypocrite to admit that your whole life was a lie until now. Trying to start other debates with other people is worthless since you haven't finished one in which you are losing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

Is there any proof that God exists? Whenever this question comes up, I am always reminded of Thomas in the Bible who would not believe that Jesus was alive until he could touch Him. That is the same analogy many people use today when it comes to answering the question “Is there any proof that God exists?” They want physical proof for something that must be taken on faith value.

It takes greater faith to believe that an unseen God exists than it does to just dismiss Him because you cannot physically confirm that He is there. For those who deal in evidence there is proof all around you and inside of you that God does exist.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look around. When most people look at the world around them, they see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation, not only us humans, but the world we live in, the galaxy that world is in, and the universe that the galaxy is in.

Our universe contains too much order for our existence to have been created out of chaos. We are complex beyond our imaginations and when you look at such a complexity, you see God and His creation.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look inside yourself. Most people fail to look inside themselves for God. Instead, they look to their surroundings and conclude that since the world is such a mess, God must not be there, if He ever existed at all. They forget that since God created us, we bear His fingerprints and those fingerprints point to His existence.

First, we are all born with an innate knowledge of what is right and wrong. Even a young child knows that when they misbehave they are doing something that goes against their parents’ wishes. The knowledge of good and evil comes from God. It was put there to keep us in balance and to allow us to understand why we need to come to God for forgiveness.

Second, we have a desire to seek love. Our whole life is spent trying to fill a gap that exists in our souls; a gap that only be filled by the love of God. No matter what we do to try and fill this gap -- money drugs, alcohol, sex, possessions -- the hole will never be filled until we turn back to God and accept His Son as our Savior and Lord.

These are only two of the inward feelings that should tell us that we are more than just some random mistake of nature; that we are created, that a real God that created us, and that He is still there watching over us.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look at His Son, Jesus Christ. All we need to do is take a good look at the life of Jesus to see that He was a man, but more than a man, He was God. When was the last time you saw a man walk on water, calm a storm, or make a man rise from the dead? Even Jesus Himself conquered death and rose again to ascend to Heaven.

Think about the impact that Jesus has had on this world from the very moment of His birth; the way His life, death and resurrection have shaped world history, changed lives, and healed souls. No mere man could do this so we must say as the Roman soldier did at His crucifixion, “Surely this is the Son of God.”

Philosophy says that our existence is based on that which we perceive existence to be. It is even suggested that maybe we do not exist as we think we do here, but on a different plane of reasoning not yet known to us. As God’s creation, we know God is real; all we have to do is take a good look.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

Cool

Cool
BADecker, you lost abattle and stoped responding since I read your pattern of defending your religion. You realise that the fact you stopped replying in that moment, when you see I can read you like a book confirms the fact that even you do not believe in a God, but you are just too selfish, too hypocrite to admit that your whole life was a lie until now. Trying to start other debates with other people is worthless since you haven't finished one in which you are losing.

Poor baby. So you think there was a debate going on, eh? Thank God that I don't have to believe that God exists. I have scientific proof, and the strong evidence of nature to show me. Too bad you don't understand science, and too bad you can't see nature. You are missing out on a ton of great and wonderful things from God.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

Is there any proof that God exists? Whenever this question comes up, I am always reminded of Thomas in the Bible who would not believe that Jesus was alive until he could touch Him. That is the same analogy many people use today when it comes to answering the question “Is there any proof that God exists?” They want physical proof for something that must be taken on faith value.

It takes greater faith to believe that an unseen God exists than it does to just dismiss Him because you cannot physically confirm that He is there. For those who deal in evidence there is proof all around you and inside of you that God does exist.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look around. When most people look at the world around them, they see only the trees; they do not see the forest that is there. It should be obvious that God exists because of His creation, not only us humans, but the world we live in, the galaxy that world is in, and the universe that the galaxy is in.

Our universe contains too much order for our existence to have been created out of chaos. We are complex beyond our imaginations and when you look at such a complexity, you see God and His creation.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look inside yourself. Most people fail to look inside themselves for God. Instead, they look to their surroundings and conclude that since the world is such a mess, God must not be there, if He ever existed at all. They forget that since God created us, we bear His fingerprints and those fingerprints point to His existence.

First, we are all born with an innate knowledge of what is right and wrong. Even a young child knows that when they misbehave they are doing something that goes against their parents’ wishes. The knowledge of good and evil comes from God. It was put there to keep us in balance and to allow us to understand why we need to come to God for forgiveness.

Second, we have a desire to seek love. Our whole life is spent trying to fill a gap that exists in our souls; a gap that only be filled by the love of God. No matter what we do to try and fill this gap -- money drugs, alcohol, sex, possessions -- the hole will never be filled until we turn back to God and accept His Son as our Savior and Lord.

These are only two of the inward feelings that should tell us that we are more than just some random mistake of nature; that we are created, that a real God that created us, and that He is still there watching over us.

Is there any proof that God exists? Take a good look at His Son, Jesus Christ. All we need to do is take a good look at the life of Jesus to see that He was a man, but more than a man, He was God. When was the last time you saw a man walk on water, calm a storm, or make a man rise from the dead? Even Jesus Himself conquered death and rose again to ascend to Heaven.

Think about the impact that Jesus has had on this world from the very moment of His birth; the way His life, death and resurrection have shaped world history, changed lives, and healed souls. No mere man could do this so we must say as the Roman soldier did at His crucifixion, “Surely this is the Son of God.”

Philosophy says that our existence is based on that which we perceive existence to be. It is even suggested that maybe we do not exist as we think we do here, but on a different plane of reasoning not yet known to us. As God’s creation, we know God is real; all we have to do is take a good look.

Personally, I believe that proof for the existence of God, and belief in Him, are two different things. It's nice to have the proof, because blind faith is extremely difficult for anyone to make work.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

Cool

Cool

Poor baby. So you think there was a debate going on, eh? Thank God that I don't have to believe that God exists. I have scientific proof, and the strong evidence of nature to show me. Too bad you don't understand science, and too bad you can't see nature. You are missing out on a ton of great and wonderful things from God.

Cool
It won't work this way, dear cultist, and you know almost nothing of science and nature. By the examples that you give as proof it is obvious you have knowledge about science but you are not able to use reason and basic logic to understand it. Therefore, anything you've ever studied is worthless. This is a battle you shall lose in a split, if it ever came to this. But our debate, and it was one, was not covering science, nor nature. It was all about you, believers, the ones who are hypocrites and sepparate themselves from their religion when their religion is proved to have done great wrongdoings. It was about how you, cultists, always stay on the winning side, whatever that winning side would be. Do you want an example? Study about the orders of Pope Pius XII before and during the Nazi era. In our little debate, dear Badecker, I told you what your next step, as a hypocrite, would be in defending your shit, worthless, primitive religion. And you did it, and after I reminded you of what you did and how that confirmed my point, you never responded. It's a good choice to stop responding since there was nothing you could say anymore, you've lost your point. But you start debating the same bullshit again with other people, hoping they will not outsmart you and see beneath the curtain of primitive bullshit? Nah, I'm here you little cultist to make sure any shit you will say will be proven wrong.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
It won't work this way, dear cultist, and you know almost nothing of science and nature. By the examples that you give as proof it is obvious you have knowledge about science but you are not able to use reason and basic logic to understand it. Therefore, anything you've ever studied is worthless. This is a battle you shall lose in a split, if it ever came to this. But our debate, and it was one, was not covering science, nor nature. It was all about you, believers, the ones who are hypocrites and sepparate themselves from their religion when their religion is proved to have done great wrongdoings. It was about how you, cultists, always stay on the winning side, whatever that winning side would be. Do you want an example? Study about the orders of Pope Pius XII before and during the Nazi era. In our little debate, dear Badecker, I told you what your next step, as a hypocrite, would be in defending your shit, worthless, primitive religion. And you did it, and after I reminded you of what you did and how that confirmed my point, you never responded. It's a good choice to stop responding since there was nothing you could say anymore, you've lost your point. But you start debating the same bullshit again with other people, hoping they will not outsmart you and see beneath the curtain of primitive bullshit? Nah, I'm here you little cultist to make sure any shit you will say will be proven wrong.

Don't worry we'll keep BSDecker in check.  He cannot just bullshit here willy-nilly.

BufferOverflow, Moloch, stats, myself and many others have exposed the obvious holes in his "proofs" on many other threads
that he keeps spamming.  I think he works on commission Smiley

The guy is in the cult, but his problem is that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed so it is hard for him to understand his predicament.

Actually, the more that people read my posts, the more atheism is found to be stupid and nonsensical.

Atheism might be near its pinnacle. It won't be long before it is understood to be completely nonsensical and stupid. Then it will come crashing down like all cults do.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:02:33 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
It won't work this way, dear cultist, and you know almost nothing of science and nature. By the examples that you give as proof it is obvious you have knowledge about science but you are not able to use reason and basic logic to understand it. Therefore, anything you've ever studied is worthless.
Poor baby. You are missing it all the way. I am willing to help you see your mistakes, though. Read on.

This is a battle you shall lose in a split, if it ever came to this. But our debate, and it was one, was not covering science, nor nature.
Here is part of your mistake. We weren't having a battle. Why not? Because you were and are off-topic. You state it yourself.

Your only battle is with yourself... thrashing around wildly, beating the air, so to speak.

It was all about you, believers, the ones who are hypocrites and sepparate themselves from their religion when their religion is proved to have done great wrongdoings. It was about how you, cultists, always stay on the winning side, whatever that winning side would be. Do you want an example? Study about the orders of Pope Pius XII before and during the Nazi era. In our little debate, dear Badecker, I told you what your next step, as a hypocrite, would be in defending your shit, worthless, primitive religion. And you did it, and after I reminded you of what you did and how that confirmed my point, you never responded. It's a good choice to stop responding since there was nothing you could say anymore, you've lost your point. But you start debating the same bullshit again with other people, hoping they will not outsmart you and see beneath the curtain of primitive bullshit? Nah, I'm here you little cultist to make sure any shit you will say will be proven wrong.

You are so funny. That's a military thing. When you are giving orders, you tell the soldiers what you are going to tell them. Then you tell it to them. Then you tell them what you have told them.

What's the matter? Do you have to repeat it just to stay off-topic?

Why don't you get on topic and step-by-step rebut the things in my links that prove God exists. Several other forum members have made a stab at going the step-by-step route. But not only have they NOT rebutted the proof I show, they couldn't even get into the step-by-step mode and stay on topic. Can you do it?

I'm waiting.

Cheesy

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
It won't work this way, dear cultist, and you know almost nothing of science and nature. By the examples that you give as proof it is obvious you have knowledge about science but you are not able to use reason and basic logic to understand it. Therefore, anything you've ever studied is worthless.
Poor baby. You are missing it all the way. I am willing to help you see your mistakes, though. Read on.

This is a battle you shall lose in a split, if it ever came to this. But our debate, and it was one, was not covering science, nor nature.
Here is part of your mistake. We weren't having a battle. Why not? Because you were and are off-topic. You state it yourself.

Your only battle is with yourself... thrashing around wildly, beating the air, so to speak.

It was all about you, believers, the ones who are hypocrites and sepparate themselves from their religion when their religion is proved to have done great wrongdoings. It was about how you, cultists, always stay on the winning side, whatever that winning side would be. Do you want an example? Study about the orders of Pope Pius XII before and during the Nazi era. In our little debate, dear Badecker, I told you what your next step, as a hypocrite, would be in defending your shit, worthless, primitive religion. And you did it, and after I reminded you of what you did and how that confirmed my point, you never responded. It's a good choice to stop responding since there was nothing you could say anymore, you've lost your point. But you start debating the same bullshit again with other people, hoping they will not outsmart you and see beneath the curtain of primitive bullshit? Nah, I'm here you little cultist to make sure any shit you will say will be proven wrong.

You are so funny. That's a military thing. When you are giving orders, you tell the soldiers what you are going to tell them. Then you tell it to them. Then you tell them what you have told them.

Why don't you get on topic and step-by-step rebut the things in my links that prove God exists. Several other forum members have made a stab at going the step-by-step route. But not only have they NOT rebutted the proof I show, they couldn't even get into the step-by-step mode and stay on topic. Can you do it?

I'm waiting.

Cheesy
There is nothing but presumtions in your links, just as the presumption a God may or may not exist. Nothing there proves the existence of a God, it only gives a religious nonsensical interpretation of science. Therefore, since some intelligent people around already explained to you why they are bullshit, I have no reason to repeat it again. As I stated before, you are not able to properly understand reason or logic. That, or you are trolling. As for the ''orders' thing, you are completely mistaken. It's a pattern that you, followers, follow. Based on that pattern, I simply predicted what you were going to say next. I am as on topic as I could be, you are the one leading and I counter what you claim. Now, besides those bullshit links, your arguments are just modern religious indoctrinating crap, the same arguments you would get from any cultist who has no proof but has to convince people it's his way. As you can see, that's not going to work with me. Not the passive-aggresive attitude, not the mystical shit, not the 'humans can't understand God's way', nothing of this type. I expect you to prove the existence of a God. Your links have been disproven. If you do have something else, please, enlighten us. If not, please, don't resume yourself to that cultist monologue that I can hear at any corner of the street.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I'm waiting.

Cheesy
There is nothing but presumtions in your links, just as the presumption a God may or may not exist. Nothing there proves the existence of a God, it only gives a religious nonsensical interpretation of science. Therefore, since some intelligent people around already explained to you why they are bullshit, I have no reason to repeat it again. As I stated before, you are not able to properly understand reason or logic. That, or you are trolling. As for the ''orders' thing, you are completely mistaken. It's a pattern that you, followers, follow. Based on that pattern, I simply predicted what you were going to say next. I am as on topic as I could be, you are the one leading and I counter what you claim. Now, besides those bullshit links, your arguments are just modern religious indoctrinating crap, the same arguments you would get from any cultist who has no proof but has to convince people it's his way. As you can see, that's not going to work with me. Not the passive-aggresive attitude, not the mystical shit, not the 'humans can't understand God's way', nothing of this type. I expect you to prove the existence of a God. Your links have been disproven. If you do have something else, please, enlighten us. If not, please, don't resume yourself to that cultist monologue that I can hear at any corner of the street.

Almost everything in your posts is presumption, especially your spelling of the word "presumptions."

Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:50:06 PM

Almost everything in your posts is presumption, especially your spelling of the word "presumptions."

Cheesy

There is nothing wrong with your believing that science doesn't prove the existence of God. In fact, faith is healthy. It's your religion. I applaud you that you have religion. But, keep searching. You just might find a truthful religion if you do. You might even find the way to Heaven.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

Cheesy

There is nothing wrong with your believing that science doesn't prove the existence of God. In fact, faith is healthy. It's your religion. I applaud you that you have religion. But, keep searching. You just might find a truthful religion if you do. You might even find the way to Heaven.

Cool
I don't 'believe' science doesn't prove the existence of a God, it's a fact it doesn't. I don't need to put my faith in it, you can clearly see it's like that. That's what facts are. Now, notice that I say 'the existence of A god', not your God. That is because you are not the only one to claim a God, there have been and there still are many more. Your God is flawed with simply the fact that the book on which your character's story is based on declares a certain age for life on earth. Science proves that the age on earth is way much older than your shit religion believes it is. From that point of view, your God is out of the picture and it's all just a hoax started by some fishermen and their talented friend. End of story. As for the proof of a God, there is no such thing. It's not that I believe there is no such thing, it's a fact there is no proof of a God. Will there ever be proof of a deity? We can presume nothing is impossible. But we can certainly say the possibility of it is extremely low, to the edge of impossible. As for you, cultist, you're still bringing no proof, no argument, all you do is keeping the cultist lines coming my way and trying to be ironic by correcting my spelling, without noticing it was a slip and the second 'presumption' was written as it should be. No more than a braindead religious follower.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:51:45 AM

Cheesy

Cool
I don't 'believe' science doesn't prove the existence of a God, it's a fact it doesn't. I don't need to put my faith in it, you can clearly see it's like that. That's what facts are. Now, notice that I say 'the existence of A god', not your God. That is because you are not the only one to claim a God, there have been and there still are many more. Your God is flawed with simply the fact that the book on which your character's story is based on declares a certain age for life on earth. Science proves that the age on earth is way much older than your shit religion believes it is. From that point of view, your God is out of the picture and it's all just a hoax started by some fishermen and their talented friend. End of story. As for the proof of a God, there is no such thing. It's not that I believe there is no such thing, it's a fact there is no proof of a God. Will there ever be proof of a deity? We can presume nothing is impossible. But we can certainly say the possibility of it is extremely low, to the edge of impossible. As for you, cultist, you're still bringing no proof, no argument, all you do is keeping the cultist lines coming my way and trying to be ironic by correcting my spelling, without noticing it was a slip and the second 'presumption' was written as it should be. No more than a braindead religious follower.

Since you can't seem to step-by-step refute the logic in my links that prove God exists, you probably are simply attempting to believe that He doesn't exist, even though you say you know it.

Now, I could be wrong about you. You might actually have some step-by-step rebuttal. Nobody requires that you show it. So, as long as you can get by without showing it, you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Most of the rest of what you say, above, is religious talk... maybe even religious doctrine. It's a little off topic, at least until you show the factual rebuttal of the proof that God exists. The proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

Cheesy

Cool

Since you can't seem to step-by-step refute the logic in my links that prove God exists, you probably are simply attempting to believe that He doesn't exist, even though you say you know it.

Now, I could be wrong about you. You might actually have some step-by-step rebuttal. Nobody requires that you show it. So, as long as you can get by without showing it, you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Most of the rest of what you say, above, is religious talk... maybe even religious doctrine. It's a little off topic, at least until you show the factual rebuttal of the proof that God exists. The proof:

Cool
Come up with something new, cultist, and you shall have a decent answer. Just by ignoring my explanation of why there is no need for me to disprove them anymore you will not solve anything, you will just be a cultist. As for trying to imitate my attitude by saying 'Most of the rest of what you say, above, is religious talk' that is the attitude of someone who needs to win at any cost and tries anything possible to do so. The links you have posted are the same. I presume that is all you know and I think you are over, nothing left to say, nothing left to prove. I don't think you understand something: those links have been proven by other people on this thread to be bullshit. They did a very good job and there is no need for anyone else to explain that to you again, it would be a waste of time. Since you do not understand that, well... no need for me to explain how stupid you are, you are stupid enough to be a religious man. You've got one more try to come up with some new proof. After that, you are officialy donezo on this thread.

PRIMEDICE
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

Cheesy

Cool

Cool

BADecker's evidence in a nutshell......

Link 1
Machine like nature of the universe.
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?
BADecker believes that all machines are ultimately the result of a god.

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cause and effect rebuttal
If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

Machines like nature of the universe rebuttal
BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

Nations looking for god rebuttal
BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

Cheesy

Cool

Cool
Come up with something new, cultist, and you shall have a decent answer. Just by ignoring my explanation of why there is no need for me to disprove them anymore you will not solve anything, you will just be a cultist. As for trying to imitate my attitude by saying 'Most of the rest of what you say, above, is religious talk' that is the attitude of someone who needs to win at any cost and tries anything possible to do so. The links you have posted are the same. I presume that is all you know and I think you are over, nothing left to say, nothing left to prove. I don't think you understand something: those links have been proven by other people on this thread to be bullshit. They did a very good job and there is no need for anyone else to explain that to you again, it would be a waste of time. Since you do not understand that, well... no need for me to explain how stupid you are, you are stupid enough to be a religious man. You've got one more try to come up with some new proof. After that, you are officialy donezo on this thread.

That's a nice bunch of blabber you said there. You still haven't rebutted the proof that God exists. As for blabber, even stats has you beat, right in the post above this one. It's kinda fun watching you twist yourself all out of shape to say nothing. You seem to be a professional troll, right?

Thanks for helping to maintain the proof God exists by not rebutting the proof.

Cool

kodoll

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

And who is the older faith in God or atheism? Maybe it's the actions of Satan, a refutation of the evidence that people have something to believe in. But just do not confuse everything with the fact that God has a physical body. This is not true. And you do not need to confuse people. If you want to refute or slander the faith, then look for other opportunities, and this is not that boring. All people believe and will believe in God.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: