Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:33:23 AM

An open mind is not suitable if it leads you to assume honesty in all of the texts. Instead, realize that these texts were written by men and many of them. For example one story in the OT has GOD commanding Abraham to kill Isaac, but how could anyone make sense of GOD commanding the torture of a child? Strangely, this story is used to suggest an analogy to the alleged sacrifice of Jesus, but I believe there is no reason to think that Jesus did not resist his capture! In any case I am not going to follow the fake apostle Paul because his teaching is not the one that Jesus gave. In my opinion, the explanation of these events in Phoenix Journal #2 seems far more plausible than any account of blood sacrifice demanded by GOD.

As your God to post here so that we can discuss this with him (or her).
By observation of phenomena you can infer the existence of a thing or being without further confirmation. The content-source problem is a very important concept in evaluating such evidence.
Knowledge only requires a source that is trusted, it does not require firsthand verification. For example, Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, claims that he has received definitive firsthand proof of after-death communications from dead relatives. Other famous skeptics like Anthony Flew became convinced of a creator by the evidence of biology and physics.
What evidence of biology and physics? Until now, what I've seen and heard from religious people that try to use science as a helping tool for their cult is this: they take laws, theories, facts from science and they say that those could not happen without a God. Basically, they are not proving anything and they are also asking for arguments from people who contradict them.
I have posted the link called "eminent researchers" many times to this thread, please follow up on the opinions of all of these scholars, including famous (former) atheist Anthony Flew.
Below is a list of Nobel prize winning scientists and others among the greatest minds in the world who believed in some type of paranormal phenomenon. They held these beliefs not out of religious faith but because of their own research, the research of others, or their own experiences. Their beliefs, and in many cases, the reasons for their beliefs, are provided and links are included for additional information.

Some atheists and pseudoskeptics will say that science has removed the need for God as an explanation for the existence of the natural world. The quotes here demonstrate that many of the greatest scientific minds believe just the opposite, that the scientific evidence is best explained by the existence of an intelligent designer of the universe.
Some of the Nobel prize winners in the list include: Max Planck the founder of quantum mechanics who believed that matter is derived from consciousness and therefore the mind cannot be produced by the brain. Erwin Schrödinger also held this belief. Wolfgang Pauli believed he had psychokinetic powers that he could not control. Otto Stern banned Pauli from entering his lab to prevent Pauli's powers from damaging his experimental apparatus. Pierre Curie and Marie Curie are also included in the list. Marie Curie was the first woman awarded a Nobel prize and was the first person awarded two Nobel prizes. Arno Penzias believed his research in astronomy showed the the universe was the result of a supernatural plan. Charles Townes believed the fact that science could not explain the origin of the universe implied the existence of God. Albert Einstein believed that natural laws were designed by an intelligence. Charles Darwin (not a Nobel prize winner) also held this belief. Many other great minds although not Nobel prize winners are also on the list including: Kurt Gödel who believed that a human is non-physical spirit connected to a physical body. Alan Turing believed in ESP. Karl Popper believed in dualism the philosophy that the mind is non-material. Robert Boyle the father of modern chemistry and founder of the Royal Society of London believed in spiritual healing based on his own investigations into the phenomenon.

Information on more Nobel prize winning scientists and other great minds can be found below...

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers

But let's give it a try with Jesus. If Jesus is God, why did he not prove he was God?

That is not his teaching, Jesus said "they say as much", that idea comes from Paul like I mentioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WarThunder

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

An open mind is not suitable if it leads you to assume honesty in all of the texts. Instead, realize that these texts were written by men and many of them. For example one story in the OT has GOD commanding Abraham to kill Isaac, but how could anyone make sense of GOD commanding the torture of a child? Strangely, this story is used to suggest an analogy to the alleged sacrifice of Jesus, but I believe there is no reason to think that Jesus did not resist his capture! In any case I am not going to follow the fake apostle Paul because his teaching is not the one that Jesus gave. In my opinion, the explanation of these events in Phoenix Journal #2 seems far more plausible than any account of blood sacrifice demanded by GOD.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j002/

Genesis 22:12, God speaking to Abraham:
“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

Notice the immediate reason why God told Abraham to sacrifice his son? It was a test of Abraham's faith.

God knows everything. Yet there is an aspect of a person's faith that He has hidden from Himself. Part of the reason He has done this is for the joy that He gets when people like Abraham make it through the test with flying colors.

Cool
In general, the Bible was written by people and many inaccurate facts can be changed. So there is something to think about.
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:35:29 PM

As your God to post here so that we can discuss this with him (or her).
By observation of phenomena you can infer the existence of a thing or being without further confirmation. The content-source problem is a very important concept in evaluating such evidence.
Knowledge only requires a source that is trusted, it does not require firsthand verification. For example, Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, claims that he has received definitive firsthand proof of after-death communications from dead relatives. Other famous skeptics like Anthony Flew became convinced of a creator by the evidence of biology and physics.
What evidence of biology and physics? Until now, what I've seen and heard from religious people that try to use science as a helping tool for their cult is this: they take laws, theories, facts from science and they say that those could not happen without a God. Basically, they are not proving anything and they are also asking for arguments from people who contradict them.
I have posted the link called "eminent researchers" many times to this thread, please follow up on the opinions of all of these scholars, including famous (former) atheist Anthony Flew.
Below is a list of Nobel prize winning scientists and others among the greatest minds in the world who believed in some type of paranormal phenomenon. They held these beliefs not out of religious faith but because of their own research, the research of others, or their own experiences. Their beliefs, and in many cases, the reasons for their beliefs, are provided and links are included for additional information.

Some atheists and pseudoskeptics will say that science has removed the need for God as an explanation for the existence of the natural world. The quotes here demonstrate that many of the greatest scientific minds believe just the opposite, that the scientific evidence is best explained by the existence of an intelligent designer of the universe.
Some of the Nobel prize winners in the list include: Max Planck the founder of quantum mechanics who believed that matter is derived from consciousness and therefore the mind cannot be produced by the brain. Erwin Schrödinger also held this belief. Wolfgang Pauli believed he had psychokinetic powers that he could not control. Otto Stern banned Pauli from entering his lab to prevent Pauli's powers from damaging his experimental apparatus. Pierre Curie and Marie Curie are also included in the list. Marie Curie was the first woman awarded a Nobel prize and was the first person awarded two Nobel prizes. Arno Penzias believed his research in astronomy showed the the universe was the result of a supernatural plan. Charles Townes believed the fact that science could not explain the origin of the universe implied the existence of God. Albert Einstein believed that natural laws were designed by an intelligence. Charles Darwin (not a Nobel prize winner) also held this belief. Many other great minds although not Nobel prize winners are also on the list including: Kurt Gödel who believed that a human is non-physical spirit connected to a physical body. Alan Turing believed in ESP. Karl Popper believed in dualism the philosophy that the mind is non-material. Robert Boyle the father of modern chemistry and founder of the Royal Society of London believed in spiritual healing based on his own investigations into the phenomenon.

Information on more Nobel prize winning scientists and other great minds can be found below...

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers

But let's give it a try with Jesus. If Jesus is God, why did he not prove he was God?

That is not his teaching, Jesus said "they say as much", that idea comes from Paul like I mentioned.
What the fuck are you talking about? I asked you what evidence of biology and physics and you enumerated a list of famous scientists that also believed in a deity. That is not evidence. But what you did next just doesn't make sense. I asked you a simple, plain question. If Jesus is God, why did he not prove he is God? Instead of answering my question, you answered...I don;t really know what you answered, it just makes no sense. Can you please answer my question like a normal human being?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

if there was truly a scientific proof that god exists, that would be all over the news and a known fact among everyone and the key word "faith" in religion would be lost.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
Veider_lord

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

if there was truly a scientific proof that god exists, that would be all over the news and a known fact among everyone and the key word "faith" in religion would be lost.
I read somewhere that scientists still assume that a person could be created, as described in the bible. And this already shows that science can recognize that God exists.
qwik2learn

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:12:55 PM

Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof and that there is a lot of evidence that suggesting the survival of the personality.
Jesus said "I and my Father are ONE", but this statement has been interpreted incorrectly. Actually Jesus never said that he was GOD but he did say "I am not your master" (read Saying 13 in Gospel of Thomas, a book which THEY left out of the Bible) and at his trial when asked if he was GOD he said "THEY say as much".
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:18:32 AM

Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof

^^

#chemtrails
#flat earth
#reptile aliens
#101 proofs that god exist

Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

I read somewhere that scientists still assume that a person could be created, as described in the bible. And this already shows that science can recognize that God exists.

source? it's easy to claim that some scientist said that... why not quran tho? why not any other holy book? why just the bible? there are siht ton of other religions that came way before christianity... that's why I don't pay any attention to news or scientist claims like that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:48:38 AM

source? it's easy to claim that some scientist said that... why not quran tho? why not any other holy book? why just the bible? there are siht ton of other religions that came way before christianity... that's why I don't pay any attention to news or scientist claims like that.

My god is the only true one. Burn infidel!!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
qwik2learn

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:47:23 AM

Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof

^^

#chemtrails
#flat earth
#reptile aliens
#101 proofs that god exist

Cheesy
You can ridicule some of the proofs, but you cannot supply evidence or reasoning against all of them.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

We don't have any other viable way for life to be in existence than created by God. The only other way that we understand how life might have started is evolution. But there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Two of them are:
1. Probability math shows us that life can't come about by evolution. It's impossible;
2. Irreducible complexity in various areas of living things, proves that we are missing steps in the whole idea of evolution. Evolution can't work as we say.

There are others, but these two are powerful. Evolution is impossible in any form that we can imagine. The only other idea that makes any sense at all is, God created life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:19:57 AM

There is too much money in deluding people. The media wouldn't show the proof of God if they were ordered to by Government.

See my post directly above to see why our best guess about where life came from is that it was created by God.

Believers in evolution have more of a religion than believers in God. You can see why in my, above, post. But you won't find the media talking about it much.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I am an agnostic and for me sometimes God does not exist because the bible is so contradicting.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

I am an agnostic and for me sometimes God does not exist because the bible is so contradicting.

Since you are that mixed up, no wonder the Bible seems contradictory to you.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof and that there is a lot of evidence that suggesting the survival of the personality.
Jesus said "I and my Father are ONE", but this statement has been interpreted incorrectly. Actually Jesus never said that he was GOD but he did say "I am not your master" (read Saying 13 in Gospel of Thomas, a book which THEY left out of the Bible) and at his trial when asked if he was GOD he said "THEY say as much".
SO here's what you say Smiley)) Jesus once said something, that in correct interpretation means exactly 'I am God', but he did not want to say that, he meant something else. Later on, in a book that has some 'bible' issues he said I am not your master. At the trial where he was asked if he was God he said 'they say as much' which once again makes someone to believe he is God but he likes riddles instead of just saying it out loud. Why then all the miracles? To prove what?

As for the proofs on page one, I am sorry but I will not have to argument those since those are just Bob Dutko's ideas from his cd's that he sold to dumb people. They have been already easily disproven and need no more attention. Besides that, those are stoll not proof or evidence of a God. You are quite bad at understanding what proving means. Even if science can prove that humans can be created exactly as how they are created in the bible, that would not be proof of existence of a God. You need to prove there is a God, and right now, not one of you is at least far from proving. You are all still on the edge of the impossibility, with no good proof of the presence or existence of a God. All you have are some books (I am talking about all the religions, I can't take only you in consideration) and a history that reminds absolutely nothing of the happenings from those books.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:24:08 AM

There is too much money in deluding people. The media wouldn't show the proof of God if they were ordered to by Government.

See my post directly above to see why our best guess about where life came from is that it was created by God.

Believers in evolution have more of a religion than believers in God. You can see why in my, above, post. But you won't find the media talking about it much.

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

PRIMEDICE
IamMachine

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

Cool

Different parts of the Bible were written by different  Bronze Age people.  Some were vengeful and wanted to kill babies of their enemies and eat them, others were more concerned with the type of clothing they were wearing. At least one writer had a fight with another man and his wife touched other's guy genitals so he wrote this scenario in the Bible and cut off her hand.

What Bible gives you is an insight into Bronze Age minds, how they lived and survived.

To use any of it as a source of guide is just irresponsible.  Unless of course if you think slavery and stoning of people is a good idea.

Killing gays or children who disobey their parents will get you a life sentence whether your God likes or not.

Why to discuss the god, faith in God, its existence, why recall such nasty things. But still need to make discounts on that, there are exceptions and accidents. Besides, God more loves the sinners of the week of the righteous. The righteous do not need to be guided, but the offender needs to.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Cool

Different parts of the Bible were written by different  Bronze Age people.  Some were vengeful and wanted to kill babies of their enemies and eat them, others were more concerned with the type of clothing they were wearing. At least one writer had a fight with another man and his wife touched other's guy genitals so he wrote this scenario in the Bible and cut off her hand.

What Bible gives you is an insight into Bronze Age minds, how they lived and survived.

To use any of it as a source of guide is just irresponsible.  Unless of course if you think slavery and stoning of people is a good idea.

Killing gays or children who disobey their parents will get you a life sentence whether your God likes or not.

Why to discuss the god, faith in God, its existence, why recall such nasty things. But still need to make discounts on that, there are exceptions and accidents. Besides, God more loves the sinners of the week of the righteous. The righteous do not need to be guided, but the offender needs to.

Nothing happens by accident. Everything happens according to cause and effect. Cause and effect is controlled by God according to the general desires of the people. The desires of the people are connected to the only freedom people have, the freedom to decide if they have faith in God or not.

God exists. The proof is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

God is the best. He is above everything. So, you can't understand what God does and why. It's that way with all people, even though some people understand a little more.

God is righteous. He lives forever. You will die. Then He will raise you from the dead to life forever, as well. Your choice to go against Him here will seal your eternal life into eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.

Since it is your choice, turn, now, while you still have life so that you can turn, so that you have eternal life in joy in Heaven.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:44:37 PM

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

God is the best. He is above everything. So, you can't understand what God does and why. It's that way with all people, even though some people understand a little more.

God is righteous. He lives forever. You will die. Then He will raise you from the dead to life forever, as well. Your choice to go against Him here will seal your eternal life into eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.

Since it is your choice, turn, now, while you still have life so that you can turn, so that you have eternal life in joy in Heaven.

Cool

Against him? What the fuck are you talking about?
How can I go against something that does not exist?

The onus is on him to give me a brain so that I can think and discard all the Bronze Age mambo jumbo.

If he wanted me to follow some specific book he should have wired my brain accordingly.  So he fucked up with his design.

BTW, read about the Osiris myth, you'll see many parallels with the Jesus myth.

Happy Easter! Osiris has risen (twice).

Yes, but. How can you be in favor of something that you KNOW does not exist, like atheism.

Until you understand that you are not an atheist, because you don't believe in atheism, because you know that God might exist somewhere, and speak this thing that you understand, anybody will laugh at anything that you might say.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: