Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

As I said, even if we agree with that premise, nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex, so what? How do you go from something that has to be more complex to Yahweh? You didn't answer anything, my whole argument still stands, your argument indicates absolutely nothing about who created the universe, could be multiple entities, could be something entirely different, you claim it's Yahweh, yet you have literally no proof.

If you PMed me that question (Yahweh), this doesn't mean that I would have to answer. If you have an argument in the things you express, it isn't for this thread. When you bring in the NAME, it has to do with religion. this is a science thread. How in the world many times does someone need to tell you that before you get it through your abnormally thick skull?

This thread, in case you haven't noticed, is about scientifically proving the existence of God. Any argument that you use that includes the NAME, doesn't have anything to do with this thread, whether your argument stands or not. Start a new thread if you like.

The fact that God is scientifically proven to exist by the combination of C&E, entropy, and complexity as they stand in this universe, is evident to all of science that is looking for truth. If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

As I said, even if we agree with that premise, nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex, so what? How do you go from something that has to be more complex to Yahweh? You didn't answer anything, my whole argument still stands, your argument indicates absolutely nothing about who created the universe, could be multiple entities, could be something entirely different, you claim it's Yahweh, yet you have literally no proof.

If you PMed me that question (Yahweh), this doesn't mean that I would have to answer. If you have an argument in the things you express, it isn't for this thread. When you bring in the NAME, it has to do with religion. this is a science thread. How in the world many times does someone need to tell you that before you get it through your abnormally thick skull?

This thread, in case you haven't noticed, is about scientifically proving the existence of God. Any argument that you use that includes the NAME, doesn't have anything to do with this thread, whether your argument stands or not. Start a new thread if you like.

The fact that God is scientifically proven to exist by the combination of C&E, entropy, and complexity as they stand in this universe, is evident to all of science that is looking for truth. If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.

Cool

You can replace Yahweh with god in my argument if you need to. You obviously mean Yahweh when you say god, as far as I know you don't believe in Zeus, you said plenty of times you believe in the god from the bible.

nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex. ''If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.'' Redundancy, this would prove that the universe has a maker, I already agreed with that statement, so what? Machines have makers, the universe is a machine? Fine, lets say it is, the universe has makers then, so what, again? How do you know it's only 1 maker and it's a god? How do you know it's not many creators and how do you know they are gods? Your argument does not say they have to be gods, it just says they/it has to be more complex than the universe.

Again, your argument is meaningless.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Degeneral002

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Scientifically we all know that a woman without womb is not suppose to put to birth, but I have seen a woman in that category praying to God for an unusual miracle and behold she put to birth quadruplet defy all scientific theories of pregnancy.
evolution2k444

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

Very interesting arguments. Lucky enough, am one of those who do not need a 'scientific proof' to believe that God exists. I mean, what do I have to lose if I die &  eventually find out he doesn't exist!? Compared to not believing and after I die, then I find out he exists and it will be too late...Huh It's a personal choice to believe if you ask me!
a5110815

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

absolutely yes. It is in your heart. He will teach you to be a good man.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

You can replace Yahweh with god in my argument if you need to. You obviously mean Yahweh when you say god, as far as I know you don't believe in Zeus, you said plenty of times you believe in the god from the bible.

nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex. ''If this isn't enough, throw in the machine nature of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers, and the proof becomes super-solid.'' Redundancy, this would prove that the universe has a maker, I already agreed with that statement, so what? Machines have makers, the universe is a machine? Fine, lets say it is, the universe has makers then, so what, again? How do you know it's only 1 maker and it's a god? How do you know it's not many creators and how do you know they are gods? Your argument does not say they have to be gods, it just says they/it has to be more complex than the universe.

There you go, again, trying to turn this thread into a religious thread.

If there was not a oneness to GM, the parts of all the cars would never fit properly. So, even if GM is made up of many people, they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.

The universe and laws of physics are way more complex than GM. God is One, even if He is made up of many entities.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

if you believe in satan, do you believe in god

satan is easier to prove

Grin
mngweaze

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

very easy. the proof of the existence of this universe shows that the omnipotent God exists. it is impossible that everything can move without anyone running .

Couldn't the same be said for all of us being in a simulation?
Astargath

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

If there was not a oneness to GM, the parts of all the cars would never fit properly. So, even if GM is made up of many people, they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.

The universe and laws of physics are way more complex than GM. God is One, even if He is made up of many entities.

Cool

You keep saying god though, but again, nothing in your argument indicates it's a ''god''. Your argument says machines have makers, plural. The universe could easily have makers too then. ''the parts of all the cars would never fit properly'' Because you say so? Is that how it works? You just make up stuff along the way to fit your argument? ''they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.'' No they aren't. Just like a few people can build a car, they are not one, they are many, someone might be responsible for the engine and someone else for the windows, your argument is garbage. Rip badecker. You will not comeback from this no matter how hard you try lol

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MoonGlitter

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Any one can proof about love or hate?
Etepo74

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

There isn't any scientific proof that God exists. I believe it's all brainwash by the society to force us to believe in what they think exists.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

The scientific proof that God exists is all around us. People are brainwashed into thinking that the scientific proof for God doesn't exist.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

Cool

You keep saying god though, but again, nothing in your argument indicates it's a ''god''. Your argument says machines have makers, plural. The universe could easily have makers too then. ''the parts of all the cars would never fit properly'' Because you say so? Is that how it works? You just make up stuff along the way to fit your argument? ''they are all one when it comes to the making of working automobiles.'' No they aren't. Just like a few people can build a car, they are not one, they are many, someone might be responsible for the engine and someone else for the windows, your argument is garbage. Rip badecker. You will not comeback from this no matter how hard you try lol

You must have skipped a bunch of grades in school. You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.

The word "God" fits by definition. If there are connotations to that word that you don't like, use some other word(s) that work for you better.

There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about.

Cool

Impossiblehangman25

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

God exist, if you believe in the Holy Scripture the Bible you will know that God exist. If we don't have God? Who created us? Big bang? A stupid theory that invented. Consult Bro. Eli Soriano in Ang Dating Daan.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

if you believe in satan, do you believe in god

satan is easier to prove

The proof for God already has been shown. The proof for Satan is for another thread, but it relies on the proof for God. How? Satan is the destroyer. But destruction can't destroy something that doesn't exist. God made it. Satan attempted to destroy it, and had some success. But it still stands, so Satan is way weaker.

Cool

ValiantEgg23

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

How can Darwin's theory be logical? Because we all see animals that mutates and etc? Okay, let's accept that for the sake of argument. But let me ask, what is the missing link that was to prove that huma beings are from apes? Scientists have proven that the missing link proposed by Charles Darwin was false! He just fused the bones of a human and an ape. This was published as one of the biggest lies of the world.

Astargath

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Cool

You must have skipped a bunch of grades in school. You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.

The word "God" fits by definition. If there are connotations to that word that you don't like, use some other word(s) that work for you better.

There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about.

Cool

''You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.'' Who said accidentally? I said different creators working together. Stop making shit up.

The word ''god'' is a made up word. Many things are defined as ''creator of the universe'' You have a ton of gods that fit that definition. Do you know Zeno from dragon ball? He also fits the definition, he is the creator of all the universes, I guess I could say Zeno did it because it fits the definition right?

Unfortunately even then, it's wrong because what definition does it fit? As previously mentioned nothing in your argument rules out the possibility of different entities creating the universe just like a lot of people work together to build a house or a car and YES they have to work together but they don't have to be one.

''There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about. '' Intelligent design =/= a god. It just means it has to be more complex and very intelligent.

Still a garbage argument, as I said, you are not getting out of this one.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ylona

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

I'm deist , i don't know.
Is better, i think.
Dnder

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

.and not 1 shred of evidence.
Ylona

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

As long as christians continue to gang up as only a masonic brotherhood would feel the need to agains a soul son who just happened to find his god in his way, yes, I will place them in the same box, for this is what they do with anyone, who, like me, not only think outside the box, but live.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: