Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845452 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Then just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Firstly you should behavior yourself, you have no right to talk with any religious and use name of religious's books in this tone.
If you have knowledge about these books ( Bible and Quran), then you don't need to ask us about God.
You are blind man who doesn't see anything around yourself and blame to God. Where God said that God doesn't want us to know him?

Anyone who has read the bible and still believes in god is a mentally disabled person or simply delusional and indoctrinated to no end. No one with an IQ higher than 50 would ever think the bible makes any sense.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:57:32 PM

God does not want us to know him, so these books of mass control are just for control ( Bible, Quran ) made up by dogmatic old farts. If he wanted to be believed in he would be here and guide us. We should grow beyond the need of superstition and just know that he is there somewhere and be happy with that. Then just focus on the good of the Planet and the lives on this wonderful place while making it grow and protect it from Meteorites,Solar Flares ETC. I think that is our original purpose..

Firstly you should behavior yourself, you have no right to talk with any religious and use name of religious's books in this tone.
If you have knowledge about these books ( Bible and Quran), then you don't need to ask us about God.
You are blind man who doesn't see anything around yourself and blame to God. Where God said that God doesn't want us to know him?

FACEPALM that is all i have to say....
Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

I just think that we should consider alot of posibilities as everything that exists today is a literally a theory. Everything is based on a theory, and the highest probability i see in my mind is that god does exist but he wants us to just live not worship him or maybe alittle Tongue .. I think he would have alot more amusement that way Cheesy  We need  to find that balance... You know what i mean? Because in my mind religion is a really bad way of how to make rules for society.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:42:13 PM

And you should be locked up because you are mentally sick.

God did not say anything, people did.  He fucking does not exist.  'Gods' are subjective emotions that people have.

Gods only exist in peoples brains.  That is why we have so many religions, denominations, cults, and scriptures.

Ask your Allah to post here, in this fucking thread.  If he cannot, just shut the fuck up about your delusion.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

God did not say anything, people did.  He fucking does not exist.  'Gods' are subjective emotions that people have.

Gods only exist in peoples brains.  That is why we have so many religions, denominations, cults, and scriptures.

Ask your Allah to post here, in this fucking thread.  If he cannot, just shut the fuck up about your delusion.

If you know the name of God, that he is ALLAH, then call him and see the result, i wish i could see you when you will destroy.
ME MENTALLY SICK ?
And what's about you? you have no manners to talk about any religious in respectively, I have no words to use for you, because you are sooo BAD and your language is showing your background.  
At least i am better than you, i have a path, and YOU ?
YOU don't know what you are Actually.

I feel shame on myself, and i am asking myself that why i came in this thread, where everyone is Losers and Atheism.  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astargath

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:47:39 AM

If you know the name of God, that he is ALLAH, then call him and see the result, i wish i could see you when you will destroy.
ME MENTALLY SICK ?
And what's about you? you have no manners to talk about any religious in respectively, I have no words to use for you, because you are sooo BAD and your language is showing your background.  

I feel shame on myself, and i am asking myself that why i came in this thread, where everyone is Losers and Atheism.  

Clearly your IQ is below 80 or so. Why should we respect religions exactly? Im sure you dont respect the rest of the religions that you dont believe in.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MFahad

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:33:55 PM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Clearly your IQ is below 80 or so. Why should we respect religions exactly? Im sure you dont respect the rest of the religions that you dont believe in.
Sorry i forget one Word add for yours, Ignorant who already have Zero IQ lever and ask for others give the proof of God.
If you have IQ lever than do you need to ask us any PROOF OF GOD?
We are not asking you, You are asking us and talk about IQ LEVER ? STRANGELY  
If you have IQ LEVEL then proof it that there is no GOD. But in a reasonable language, don't' use abuse. Otherwise i will not reply you. Because i want to quit reply in this thread, because someone are speaking out of language.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Astargath

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Sorry i forget one Word add for yours, Ignorant who already have Zero IQ lever and ask for others give the proof of God.
If you have IQ LEVEL then proof it that there is no GOD. But in a reasonable language, don't' use abuse. Otherwise i will not reply you. Because i want to quit reply in this thread, because someone are speaking out of language.

Can you prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist and created the universe? No, you can't, therefore he is the creator of the universe and your god is a hoax.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:12:36 PM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Which God, Allah?  Well, that is easy, the stories about Allah were written down from oral traditions in the 7th century.  Primarily based on earlier Abrahamic mythologies.

How do we know they are fairy tales?  Buraqs do not exist.  It is impossible to fly off to space on an animal.  There is no oxygen in space.  We know this because we went there.  An entity that created the universe and everything in it would know this.  People in the 7th century did not.  The stories were not divinely inspired.  They are a human creation.

Islam is a historical cultural artifact.  All the science in the Quran is wrong.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:11:40 PM

^^^ But none of that has to do with scientific proof one way or the other.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:25:54 PM

Cool

True but this has: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg51520227#msg51520227

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Kriptonian1661

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:36:45 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

Cool

In my opinion everything is based on science.. as everything is based on a theory. We develop something to create it and make it work, in theory it will never be perfect we can just try our best on making it work the best we can
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:24:54 AM

Cool

True but this has: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg51520227#msg51520227

Your link, there, isn't even worth talking to. Did you forget this one? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg51429482#msg51429482.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:27:37 AM

Cool

In my opinion everything is based on science.. as everything is based on a theory. We develop something to create it and make it work, in theory it will never be perfect we can just try our best on making it work the best we can

True science is only strict and controlled observations, with the data recorded as best as possible. The use of science data is called engineering. Sometimes the engineering comes about before the science.

The science that proves God is discussed throughout this topic. Nobody has the ability to engineer God out of existence using science.

Cool

MFahad

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:04:56 AM

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Can you prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist and created the universe? No, you can't, therefore he is the creator of the universe and your god is a hoax.

Actually you are hoax yourself to accept it that God is here, and you know i don't need to give any proof in front of you. Because i can give you thousands proofs but in every proof you will think negative and also argue with me, So it is useless to discuss with me. bye

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:12:59 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:27:00 AM by MFahad

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Which God, Allah?  Well, that is easy, the stories about Allah were written down from oral traditions in the 7th century.  Primarily based on earlier Abrahamic mythologies.

How do we know they are fairy tales?  Buraqs do not exist.  It is impossible to fly off to space on an animal.  There is no oxygen in space.  We know this because we went there.  An entity that created the universe and everything in it would know this.  People in the 7th century did not.  The stories were not divinely inspired.  They are a human creation.

Islam is a historical cultural artifact.  All the science in the Quran is wrong.

If you don't know anything then why you discuss about it?
Our QURAN doesn't need your Typical SCIENCE, and tell me where Science tell you that Quran is wrong?
Actually problem is in your mind, and you are using Science word.
I never see any ignorant person in my whole life just like you, who doesn't know about anything and make intelligent.  
But i wanna tell you only one and last thing, that HELL is waiting for you.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:57:27 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 07:03:50 PM by af_newbie

ME MENTALLY SICK ?

Which God, Allah?  Well, that is easy, the stories about Allah were written down from oral traditions in the 7th century.  Primarily based on earlier Abrahamic mythologies.

How do we know they are fairy tales?  Buraqs do not exist.  It is impossible to fly off to space on an animal.  There is no oxygen in space.  We know this because we went there.  An entity that created the universe and everything in it would know this.  People in the 7th century did not.  The stories were not divinely inspired.  They are a human creation.

Islam is a historical cultural artifact.  All the science in the Quran is wrong.

If you don't know anything then why you discuss about it?
Our QURAN doesn't need your Typical SCIENCE, and tell me where Science tell you that Quran is wrong?
Actually problem is in your mind, and you are using Science word.
I never see any ignorant person in my whole life just like you, who doesn't know about anything and make intelligent.  
But i wanna tell you only one and last thing, that HELL is waiting for you.    

Are you serious?  Salt water does not mix with fresh water, wine is made by the devil (not the yeast), evolution, creation story, flat Earth, where do I start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXjyuxpNdE

You are as ignorant as they come. We are done here.  We have nothing to discuss.  We are 1400 years apart.

Astargath

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:31:54 PM

Cool

Your link, there, isn't even worth talking to. Did you forget this one? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg51429482#msg51429482.

Cool

Where in your link do you prove the existence of just 1 creator and not multiple? Where in the link do you prove the existence of "outside the universe" and where do you prove that everything has a cause?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:11:44 PM

Cool

Where in your link do you prove the existence of just 1 creator and not multiple? Where in the link do you prove the existence of "outside the universe" and where do you prove that everything has a cause?

The info in the link is just part of the proof. These things you ask are scientifically proven by science that isn't included in the link.

However, why do you waste the time asking? You only accept science when it promotes your ideals. So, it doesn't really matter to you what the answers to your questions might be.

Cool

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:44:39 PM

I I trust the god is existing in this world but no one will find understand the God using the today's technology and the scientific waste god is more than anything so I think the signs proof will not be needed for the existence of god.
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: