Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:08:11 PM

Hello ladies and gentleman,

gemz is the next big thin. Stop selling at this lows, you will cry later.

Gemz will rich 50-100 Mio. market cap soon. No doubt on that.

One user at facebook is worth 100$.

If this will hold for gemz--------------> you know what I mean.
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:35:35 PM

Hello ladies and gentleman,

gemz is the next big thin. Stop selling at this lows, you will cry later.

Gemz will rich 50-100 Mio. market cap soon. No doubt on that.

One user at facebook is worth 100$.

If this will hold for gemz--------------> you know what I mean.

Very flawed logic, i dont think a user on GG has no where near the same value as on FB. Nonetheless I do think gems will be big with the AE.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:42:51 PM

People are silly, once gems goes up everyone will be buying. When you have a bargain you buy it, not wait till it gets expensive. Roll Eyes I only wish I had spare btc now, I would be buying as much as I could. If you believe in gems and you dont buy at these prices you are clinically insane.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:58:12 PM

its funny nem came out with the news they offered their solution to a japanese bank and its price doubled, but gg doing to the same to 100x bigger bank lowered the price cuz of couple fags, we should be proud gg has came so far and got even banks interested. getgems will be big, its the leader right now in adding new users, buy now or regret later when the network smashes 100k users, ae comes into play and gems demand skyrockets.

Are you dim? The banks dont give a fuck about getgems. They are interested in paykey whitelable. That is why the gemz price is falling. Like NEM, if the Paykey News was good for Gemz, the price would be rising.
 IF we get the AE and 100k users, we might see a bounce but stop making bullshit statements about the banks to try and get people to buy. It dosnt help.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:05:53 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 07:16:27 PM by reRaise

its funny nem came out with the news they offered their solution to a japanese bank and its price doubled, but gg doing to the same to 100x bigger bank lowered the price cuz of couple fags, we should be proud gg has came so far and got even banks interested. getgems will be big, its the leader right now in adding new users, buy now or regret later when the network smashes 100k users, ae comes into play and gems demand skyrockets.

Are you dim? The banks dont give a fuck about getgems. They are interested in paykey whitelable. That is why the gemz price is falling. Like NEM, if the Paykey News was good for Gemz, the price would be rising.
 IF we get the AE and 100k users, we might see a bounce but stop making bullshit statements about the banks to try and get people to buy. It dosnt help.

getgems and banks is good news even if it doesnt involve gems tokens.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:14:34 PM

How high is the inflation rate at gg and will it be adjusted?
dannyman

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:52:15 PM

Can you name one single difference Paykey will make to the getgems project that everyone here invested in and is excited about? Seems to me there is no change, and if there is it just means the getgems team might have more revenue streams to support and fund the getgems app. People don't research much they just look at threads and if they hear scam they think oh it's a scam and don't invest. So it was your FUD and others that destroyed the price short term.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:09:57 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 09:24:36 PM by Netnox

How high is the inflation rate at gg and will it be adjusted?

The growth of the supply is currently 2500 Gems per day for airdrop testing, it will be adjusted to 25000 per day as intented from the beginning and will stay like that until all Gems are out, will take around 3 years i think.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:45:50 PM

Can you name one single difference Paykey will make to the getgems project that everyone here invested in and is excited about? Seems to me there is no change, and if there is it just means the getgems team might have more revenue streams to support and fund the getgems app. People don't research much they just look at threads and if they hear scam they think oh it's a scam and don't invest. So it was your FUD and others that destroyed the price short term.

1 big difference. The company we invested in is working on a different competing product. Oh but Daniel said he would not forget about gemz, so we should be fine.

People dont research much they just look at threads and if they hear scam. they dont invest. lol You must be talking about guys like reraise who invest a few bitcoins and shout moon
reRaise

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:42:14 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 07:16:01 PM by reRaise

1 big difference. The company we invested in is working on a different competing product. Oh but Daniel said he would not forget about gemz, so we should be fine.

People dont research much they just look at threads and if they hear scam. they dont invest. lol You must be talking about guys like reraise who invest a few bitcoins and shout moon
Paykey for banks isnt part of the getgems milestones, hasnt been made from investor funds (half of the funds even needs to be released yet for the last milestone) and its non of your damn business, with or without getgems this concept would be made anyway, when u see ae whitelabled then you can open your filthy mouth. u should be glad they even consider paykey to support gems. i said this many times and i say it again, as an investor im happy getgems is colaborating with the big institutions.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

See you back at 5k sat by the end of the month.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:42:52 PM

Listen u overbrain developed piece of shit i have more than a few bitcoins invested. Paykey for banks isnt part of the getgems milestones, hasnt been made from investor funds (half of the funds even needs to be released yet for the last milestone) and its non of your damn business, with or without getgems this concept would be made anyway, when u see ae whitelabled then you can open your filthy mouth. u should be glad they even consider paykey to support gems. i said this many times and i say it again, as an investor im happy getgems is colaborating with the big institutions.

You need to chill dude. I realize you are angry that you have lost money. So have I, but you should redirect your anger at the company that caused this and take the blinkers off. I hope you make it back with profit and there is a good chance you will but profit isnt my primary concern and I will continue to call it as I see it.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:52:55 AM

next week im getting a btc so going to convert to gems, hopefully the price is still attractive.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:45:39 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 08:22:11 AM by lawsonvl

There's something much worse than the halving value of gemz: GG has no buzz or virality after a year of existence.

Search the web and social sphere -- if there are really more people trying out the app now, why aren't we hearing about it? Why aren't they dropping referral links?

GG likely has a very high attrition rate, because its most compelling feature (AE) doesn't exist, and its current features are often bug-ridden.

The company doesn't seem to care about finishing or polishing GG for mainstream use. Maybe that explains their peculiar choice not to market the app. Coinholders are now trying to organize their own marketing campaign.

Because asking Daniel for a piece of the $800k they gave him to promote his own app would be unthinkable.

dannyman

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:20:52 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 07:32:04 AM by dannyman

There's something much worse than the halving value of gemz: GG has no buzz or virality after a year of existence.

Search the web and social sphere -- if there really are more people trying the app now, why aren't we hearing about it? Why aren't they dropping referral links?

GG likely has a very high attrition rate, because its most compelling feature (AE) doesn't exist, and its current features are often bug-ridden.

The company doesn't seem to care about finishing or polishing GG for mainstream use. Maybe that explains their peculiar choice not to market the app. Coinholders are now trying to organize their own marketing campaign.

Because asking Daniel for a piece of the $800k they gave him to promote his own app would be unthinkable.

I feel like I showed clearly how easily the app is on track  to get a million downloads as early as next year. The steep hill is to 50,000 then it starts going expoential which is where we are now. Come back in 6 months and tell us how you think no one is using the app, thx. Also there is a set aside amount of gems for marketing so its better to use it when everything is in place and also the value of gems is much higher. You need to engage with logic not emotions. In fact i will post it again. And remember almost all alts are full of hot air as none of them are ever going to get used, gems is different. btw have you used the app recently? Its bug free for me, i have more problems with fb messenger than gems.

At the end of each month. Lets start at 33,000 which is another 8,000 added to 25,000 (current pace of 4,000 in 10 days) on iOS and add 50% to see where we might get to.

Dec 33,000    

Jan 49,500

Feb 74,250

Mar 111,375

Apr  167,062

May 250,593

June 375,889

July 563, 833

Aug 845,749

Sep  1,268,623

Oct 1,902,934             (Rough estimate of Bitcoin users today)   https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-users-approach-5-million-mark-2019-juniper-research-reports/

Nov 2,854,401

Dec 4,281,601
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:49:31 AM

I feel like I showed clearly how easily the app is on track  to get a million downloads as early as next year. The steep hill is to 50,000 then it starts going expoential which is where we are now. Come back in 6

There are objective, real-time measures that would indicate if the app is gaining traction. An exponential growth of users would be accompanied by a commensurate response on social media, if only to unlock the airdrop. So where are all the app reviews, tweets and youtube videos?

More likely, GG has a tiny userbase due to high attrition. Anecdotally, none of my refs continue to use the app, and I think this is common.

If you are confident in your fantasy numbers and believe that gemz are way undervalued, sell everything you own and borrow money to purchase more coins.

Funny how the loudest supporters never seem to be in a position to buy more coins. But they always urge others to do so.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:46:34 AM

I feel like I showed clearly how easily the app is on track  to get a million downloads as early as next year. The steep hill is to 50,000 then it starts going expoential which is where we are now. Come back in 6

There are objective, real-time measures that would indicate if the app is gaining traction. An exponential growth of users would be accompanied by a commensurate response on social media, if only to unlock the airdrop. So where are all the app reviews, tweets and youtube videos?

More likely, GG has a tiny userbase due to high attrition. Anecdotally, none of my refs continue to use the app, and I think this is common.

If you are confident in your fantasy numbers and believe that gemz are way undervalued, sell everything you own and borrow money to purchase more coins.

Funny how the loudest supporters never seem to be in a position to buy more coins. But they always urge others to do so.

Be patient man.  You think real money is made overnight?  You have no clue.  To make real money is never easy. 

1. You need to pay attention to new developments and identify a concept that you know will be a success.  I think all of us have done that step

2.  You need to have the balls to actually act on that idea and invest.  We've done that.

3.  You need to have the fortitude and confidence to stick it out.  This is the hardest step where most of the work is to be done.  This can take many years for an investment to finally get traction.  If you want immediate gains, go buy Netflix or Tesla stock and hope for a 25% gain.  If you want to make REAL money, you must endure hard, bleak times like this.  If getgems takes off one day, all of the people who have waited patiently, done there research, and promoted the project when times were tough will be rewarded.  And they will have earned it. 

Common sense tells me that this app, especially when AE comes out will be the best messaging app in the world.  And users will eventually gravitate towards it. 

Rome wasn't built in a day

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dannyman

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:50:39 PM

We are at early stage of building a large userbase. Tell me have you heard of Moco chat? over 10,000,000-50,000,000 users. Or maybe Omlet chat 10,000,000-50,000,000 users. Qeep chat, 5,000,000-10,000,000 users. Maybe Meowchat?  10,000,000-50,000,000 users. I could name another 50 of them.

You don't need to be the new Whatsapp to have more users than bitcoin, in fact its quite easy for even mediocre chat apps. So once getgems gets this kind of user base then you have a launchpad with AE and ability to buy gems in app to seriously moon the crap out of gems. Like I said other coins have hype and dreams but never get more than 10,000 users at most, gems has some really serious potential for the smart people that 'get it'. 2016 is going to be incredibly exciting for gems holders I think. The price on poloniex is hilarious, absolutely hilarious.  Grin I personally cant buy anymore cause I got no more free btc.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:36:16 PM

I know they are holding off on AE implementation until they get enough users to attract advertisers. The trouble is a lot of those users are uninstalling because there is no AE (among other reasons). Its a tricky situation but how many users would be required to get AE up and running.

On a separate note. I received an email about early buyers bonus. Did everyone get this and when is the drop likely.
reRaise

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:38:15 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 05:05:34 PM by reRaise

I know they are holding off on AE implementation until they get enough users to attract advertisers. The trouble is a lot of those users are uninstalling because there is no AE (among other reasons). Its a tricky situation but how many users would be required to get AE up and running.

On a separate note. I received an email about early buyers bonus. Did everyone get this and when is the drop likely.

Show evidence for your claim you fudder, evindence or dont post again. Waiting..
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: