Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:27:40 PM

If you want to learn to trade and make real $$ go do BTC/USD. Listen to real traders, such as on the whaleclub TS, and check out http://www.babypips.com/school to learn some well known trading techniques. Go learn how to play with futures too.

Reading charts on altcoins is useless. No demand means very little use in reading charts. If anyone says some BS about there being demand in altcoins, or that in the 'real' markets there is no such thing as "real" demand anyways, then please keep "practicing" in altcoins, when you come over to play with the big boys in BTC/USD or even stocks, you'll be the loser.

P.S. - with the current liquidity levels in the altcoin markets, it is possible for over 30% (if even 10%) of you to profit, there is not enough to sell on. (and Ryan dumps on you)

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:03:19 PM

Yup after the first pump where devs would be looking to cash out, there is now "something" that "happens" that brings that decline about a little sooner than normal Wink
This is like a noose around the devs throat being tightened every week, because they are now making less and less money because some "group" of traders keeps getting there first Wink

we swoop in and scoop up all those damn coins and literally turn that entire altcoin into our own cash cow, while the dev continues to promote (on our behalf) to put even more money inside our pockets Cheesy

that's called strategy

it doesn't matter who pumps a coin, we are already positioned to profit.
But do you know what makes our approach such a deadly and potent weapon? The devs HAVE to promote to earn a return on their investment, but because we virtually control accumulation, they are literally putting bucket loads of btc into our wallets every time they promote lol

money is pouring in from dozens of different angles at once and in the coming weeks, it's only gonna be worse for them cause were gaining more territory

while everyone else is fighting each other, we have banded together to FORCE profit from this market

Strategy is what creates, directs and wins the race. All these devs have been sitting back and doing the same thing for years, now the game has changed

how many pumpers have we crushed and forced out of the market? How many people have had to change their twitter usernames and disappear in shame for being useless?

just like someone said "if you don't change the stakes, eventually the house takes you"

we are the house Cheesy Grin

Just look at EXCL as an example (i mention that specific coin for a reason) we have been throwing that coin up and down (or should i say down and up) for weeks, and there are 100 more coins just like that that have been raped in a similar fashion

So keep cranking out the coins,  because accumulation is dominated by one group in this market Wink

redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:55:36 PM

lol when devs have their backs turned, we come in like

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:55:09 PM

Yup after the first pump where devs would be looking to cash out, there is now "something" that "happens" that brings that decline about a little sooner than normal Wink
This is like a noose around the devs throat being tightened every week, because they are now making less and less money because some "group" of traders keeps getting there first Wink

we swoop in and scoop up all those damn coins and literally turn that entire altcoin into our own cash cow, while the dev continues to promote (on our behalf) to put even more money inside our pockets Cheesy

that's called strategy

it doesn't matter who pumps a coin, we are already positioned to profit.
But do you know what makes our approach such a deadly and potent weapon? The devs HAVE to promote to earn a return on their investment, but because we virtually control accumulation, they are literally putting bucket loads of btc into our wallets every time they promote lol

money is pouring in from dozens of different angles at once and in the coming weeks, it's only gonna be worse for them cause were gaining more territory

while everyone else is fighting each other, we have banded together to FORCE profit from this market

Strategy is what creates, directs and wins the race. All these devs have been sitting back and doing the same thing for years, now the game has changed

how many pumpers have we crushed and forced out of the market? How many people have had to change their twitter usernames and disappear in shame for being useless?

just like someone said "if you don't change the stakes, eventually the house takes you"

we are the house Cheesy Grin

Just look at EXCL as an example (i mention that specific coin for a reason) we have been throwing that coin up and down (or should i say down and up) for weeks, and there are 100 more coins just like that that have been raped in a similar fashion

So keep cranking out the coins,  because accumulation is dominated by one group in this market Wink

It's terrible PR to take credit for stuff you did not do. You are not in control of EXCL.

I have never heard as much crap as i have from ryans little munchkins, they are so far gone it is unbelievable. I can't believe i was actually going to join them the other month.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:02:59 PM

Thanks for quoting that! (my comments gone?)

Good choice, this is all clearly a way for Ryan to dump, there is no skill - if you read his "tips" its just speculative, soft jargon, no real hard tips on how to trade. Honestly, I'm not even sure if he is making money, I feel like 9/10 of the accounts in here are his.

Also, whenever someone talks bad about him, and someone supports it, his shill accounts come in, or he posts his looonnnnngggg post with his "good ratings" to hide those conversations and reset the sentiment of the thread

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

Thanks for quoting that! (my comments gone?)

Good choice, this is all clearly a way for Ryan to dump, there is no skill - if you read his "tips" its just speculative, soft jargon, no real hard tips on how to trade. Honestly, I'm not even sure if he is making money, I feel like 9/10 of the accounts in here are his.

Also, whenever someone talks bad about him, and someone supports it, his shill accounts come in, or he posts his looonnnnngggg post with his "good ratings" to hide those conversations and reset the sentiment of the thread

Yes i have noticed the same thing that is exactly what they do! Come by the truck loads showing like 6 or 7 picks but the thing his he gives around 15 picks a week where are all these picks that lose?

The other week for example he chose onecoin = delisted few days after lol! XTR buy in around 500-700 was good i read that is now 40sats!! real hard stats do not lie he never pumps so why even have that stupid name?

I agree 100% the attitude that the multiple accounts show are clearly the same mentally ill guy getting paid or ryan himself all for a few btc it is so sad.
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:28:18 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 06:54:33 PM by RyanPumper

16 Feb - 04 Mar
Total return: 94%
Coins: START

What are you trading today? Another altcoin? Nothing in this market is as it seems. You may think you are buying and selling one thing, whilst you are actually buying and selling something else. Understand that an altcoin is a tool, just like a shovel in the hands of one of the first 49’ers during the California gold rush. Day by day, this tool is used to shovel piles of BTC into wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow, all whilst the majority are distracted with smoke and mirrors. To be successful means abandoning any form of a losers mentality, and understanding that this tool can be used by every single participant in this market – however, timing is everything.

START

To those who seek true understanding on the mechanics behind the successful trading of altcoins, it is a must that you remove all of the clutter (moving averages, bollinger bands, fibonacci etc), look beyond the smoke and mirrors (news releases, updates, “community support”, unique coin features) and realise that, in trading, if everyone was in the know – then no money would ever change hands, thus trading would no longer be profitable.

Looking beyond the smoke and mirrors will provide you with a key insight into how this market actually works.

In this market, 50 partners are more powerful than 100 individuals

Think of trading like an unfair and highly coordinated game of tug-of-war.

On one side you have a thousand men (the majority), so on this end the rope is split into 1000 different pieces as each man is working individually to pull the rope into their court,  whilst on the other end you have only 10 men (the minority), not only are they working toegether, but they are inside of a 62 metric tonne military tank that has its parking brake firmly engaged. All they need to do is throw that tank into reverse, apply slight pressure to the gas pedal, release the clutch - and just like that,  it’s game over.

You see, this is what happens, on a daily basis, in the crypto markets.

In crypto you have the majority pulling on the rope hoping to drag some profit into their own courts.

They may workout for days to build arm strength, they may purchase the best gloves to prevent rope burn, they may even have purchased the sturdiest boots in the land, just so they can stand firm in the face of any opposition – however, all of this preparation is done vain because just like the 1000 men I described earlier, these guys have already lost the game long before stepping onto the field, simply because their opponents have taken a different approach.

At all times, the minority are at ease. Because just like a boxer who has paid his opponent to take a fall, the minority know full and well that they have already won before stepping into the ring.

Profit is a stunt double that allows you to be in more than one place at a time

You see, there are coins that rise and fall repeatedly. Each rise puts money into the hands of skilled players. And each time these coins fall, this group of skilled players expands their holdings to a point where the next rally doesn’t even need to go as high as it previously did yet it will provide higher returns.

This is the game being executed right in front of everyone’s faces day in and day out.

Some people trade just so that they win instead of lose. Some trade just to win back what they have lost. Others want to be right all the time and gain praise. These are all the hopes and ambitions of the majority – hence why they fail.

You see there exists in this market a small group of skilled players who understand the difference between gambling and trading. Gamblers will always refer to successful trades as wins, and will throw praise towards luck because they believe that there is no skill involved in trading. Skilled players understand that to profit means understanding their customer.

I will break this down further.

False hope, and opportunity

You see, despite the thousands of coins being traded back and forth in this market -  there are only but two products being bought and sold. The first, and best selling product of all time,  is false hope. The second is opportunity.

False hope is often more expensive than opportunity.

To go even further

These products have interesting characteristics because in order to manufacture false hope one must first purchase opportunity.

Look at it like this.

When Samsung (the minority) buys 50inch LCD panels from LG, LG charges them $100 a panel. When consumers (the majority) buy 50inch LCD television sets from Samsung, Samsung charges them $1000 per television set – a 900% profit.

Now, one could argue why do millions of people, worldwide, pay $1000 for something that a small group of people paid $100 for? This is an irrational financial decision. I mean, they could contact LG themselves and purchase an LCD panel, and put their own television set together and spend about 700% less in the process. Right?

This is true, but then you have to realise that they aren’t just buying a television set – they are buying the luxury of not having to do any work to construct this television set themselves. They are buying a finished product. This is why when it comes time to sell these products, they often get less than they originally paid – because they initially paid above value.

Back to crypto

The ONLY products that are bought and sold in this market, no matter how it is wrapped up and presented – is false hope, and opportunity.

Just like Samsung, skilled altcoin players purchase bulk loads of opportunity. Price action will eventually convert this opportunity into the most expensive asset in the entire market – false hope, at which point the skilled players are offloading their stock and making 2x – 10x their money.

In closing I’d like to state that I do not trade altcoins. I trade opportunity.

I have worked my strategy not to reveal “coins that are going to pump” or “coins that will go to the moon”, but to reveal the most blatant forms of opportunity.

There are certain attributes and characteristics that expose opportunity, and certain characteristics and attributes that expose false hope.

The majority have been groomed to recognise false hope as opportunity, whist the minority – the skilled market participants – understand that to profit, means to know thy customer.

Behavioural finance dictates that producers (businesses, manufacturers – the minority) will always receive their wealth directly out of the pockets of consumers (99% of the population – the majority) This is why owners of successful businesses accumulate wealth at a rapid pace, because consumption never ends. Consumption is part and parcel of life.

In crypto you are either a producer or a consumer.

Producers purchase opportunity – because it can always be sold at a higher price on a later date. Thus, they flourish.

Consumers purchase false hope, which can only fall back to its true value – at which point the producers start buying again, only to sell that same product back to you for even more profit. Thus, the majority consistently loses money.

Which product are you buying today?

Daily Tip

The market is its own best advertiser. Everything that you want to know about everything is revealed on the charts and in the orderbooks I cannot stress this point any further than I already have.

Being successful in the crypto market means that you must realise that profit makes itself readily available to you once you place yourself at the opposing end of the majority.

To do this, it is necessary to have an understanding of how members of the majority think. Once you have this understanding, it is then necessary to realise that to profit, you must play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:29:37 PM

This is the first year traders have made more money than devs USING THEIR OWN COINS lol, and that's how it's going to continue because the market share, the technology and the numbers are in our court

Due to the "expansion of territory" its gonna be this way for a very long time

apart from the money, this is why i have been waking up excited everyday, the balance of the market has shifted and people don't even know

lol when devs have their backs turned, we come in like

The thing is 100% of devs don't have even half a clue how to "trade" thats why this is soooo easy
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:09:48 PM

ryan puts out free information about how manipulation is executed and teaches how each and every trader can profit from it
Our group is flying the flag tall and high for all the traders in this market because last year, this was not a traders market, it was a devs market!

Long story short, trading is manipulation, manipulation is trading. The art of buying something for one price and selling it for another implies that perception has been augmented to some degree, or else it wouldn't be possible to do that.

but I made 6 btc on HZ which I will accredit to what I have read in this thread

That's what "they" are afraid of, this is not how the game is supposed to go. "Traders" aren't supposed to be winning like this and we have turned that notion upside down Cheesy

We have completely hijacked the sport and re-written the rules

thats what people don't like

I tend not to look at it as traders vs developers, it's more like traders are now doing what they're supposed to do - but in their numbers.

A year ago, there wasn't any sophistication on the trading end of the scale, but during the last few months that has changed and we are seeing this reflect in the market because the price action has also changed.

You have more and more people who are now taking advantage of accumulation periods, which admittedly may be freezing some developers out of a very fundamental stage in their own coins price cycle, so I see where conflict can arise.

At the end of the day a developer creates a coin, markets that coin and draws his own profits, thats practically it. The role of a trader is to be as strategic as possible in a marketplace so as to purchase cheaply and then sell expensively. A trader may have a few more weapons in his arsenal that will allow him to do this than the typical developer - who isn't a trader.

Regardless of how the market has been maneuvered and milked for profit, the aim is never to "hijack the sport" it's to let traders know how simple it is to get ahead, especially when your main competitors aren't as powerful as you thought they were

imBLACKjack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JPgG9Dz.jpg

A couple of questions in PMs, want to watch you paint. I hope you'll have time to answer them. Thanks
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

At the end of the day a developer creates a coin, markets that coin and draws his own profits, thats practically it. The role of a trader is to be as strategic as possible in a marketplace so as to purchase cheaply and then sell expensively.

We have spent 8 months building our strategy that encompasses the whole market, devs only work on one shitty strategy for one coin and they use that same strategy over and over
thats whats made us grow so fast

imagine putting a coin out and every time you promote it some other group of people make just as much or more money than you make? Cheesy
it's becoming a fully fledged traders market
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

the last 6 months in a nutshell

coins on coins on coins
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:34:45 PM

Regardless of how the market has been maneuvered and milked for profit, the aim is never to "hijack the sport" it's to let traders know how simple it is to get ahead, especially when your main competitors aren't as powerful as you thought they were

imagine putting a coin out and every time you promote it some other group of people make just as much or more money than you make? Cheesy
it's becoming a fully fledged traders market

Exciting times right now
Traders are now realizing who holds the real power in crypto. If a dev makes a coin, that dev CAN NOT make money until/unless us TRADERS decide to buy, we have the power of choice to choose what to buy and when, and now that traders are starting to work together money has started to flow

Devs want traders to argue among themselves while they sit back and laugh, which is what has been happening, until now.

Now the information is out there, and we are expanding, and because we actually know how to work an entire market, not just one coin, we are 10 steps ahead of these devs and that is how it should be! Cheesy Grin

it's a game of traders vs devs
all those profits you see listed on the front page were taken out of the hands of devs and put into our own coffers

the devs have been profiting because for the most part crypto traders have been unsophisticated, unorganized and non strategic

Now that you have traders banding together using sophisticated technologies, being organized and having one shared objective, the tables have been turned drastically, now traders are making hundreds of btc every month and cutting into that pie
that's what they hate

so i commend ryan for bringing organization to the table and allowing like minded individuals to work together to achieve one shared goal
and our group is being looked upon favorably by those who are in the know

trading is more profitable now than it has ever been, and you will see why in the coming weeks

have you been preparing for it? cause we have

+1 the tide is about to come in Wink

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

hey, you guys missed your sembrotoken pump for feb and it's early march....which is bang on time for it usually, wuzzzuppp???  Kiss

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:45:33 PM

The group still alive?

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:21:19 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from BLOCK, RBY, HYPER, ARCH, HZ

Members netted gains totaling 654% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

RBYCOIN

RBY is a coin that illustrates how impactful co-ordination can be when it comes to boosting the price of a coin for profit. RBY was out of the limelight for months, and this week it sprang back into the mix of things with volume pouring in. Over the last two weeks the price has climbed more than 200% and has provided ample opportunities for traders to extract profits.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:21:49 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 03/09
Week Ending: 03/15

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 03/10 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 3,004% gain in February, and are up 652% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:22:05 PM

24 Feb - 06 Mar
Total return: 263%
Coins: RBY

In any marketplace, power always becomes highly concentrated wherever there is organisation, and co-operation. Whenever there exists an arena of commerce, with thousands of participants, group efforts are always magnitudes more effective than the efforts of individuals.

RBY

RBY is an example of how a group of traders working in cohesion with each other can breathe life back into a coin.

This same group, can also ‘take’ life away from a coin and destroy its entire price cycle... if they chose to.

As an individual trader who is interested in learning how to trade altcoins, your options are limited when it comes to navigating the ups and downs of the market. Simply because, you don’t know ‘why’ a coin is being moved downward in price, and you are in the dark when it comes to knowing ‘why’ a coin is (or will be) having a major price advancement.

Never be mistaken, there are several recurring patterns that appear over and over again on the price charts, and I’m not making reference to any mythological “head and shoulders” or “wedge” patterns.

When I mention ‘recurring patterns’ I am making reference to the percentage drop that occurs prior to every single major price advancement...

...you see, people spend countless wasted hours trying to spot a “pump” so that they can jump onboard and tag along... this is the most counterproductive and incorrect strategy, simply because whenever  you buy into a pump, you are actually letting someone else out of that coin with a substantial profit.

If you want to be successful in this market, then you have to understand that each and every week there is a group that gets together to ‘decide’ which coins will be moved upwards in price – and also which coins will suffer major price declines.

Literally, this group works their way into multiple coins over a sustained period of time, and their one objective is to extract limitless profits from each and every coin that they lay hands on.

With every passing month, they accomplish this goal simply because the majority of traders in this market are using the exact same (incorrect) strategies to trade, therefore the task of “getting there first” is just all to simple.

You see, Just like in any marketplace, the altcoin market is packed full of novices.

There is a plethora of novice traders who make themselves available to be taken complete and total advantage of, but more importantly (pay attention) there is also an overabundance of novice ‘developers’ in this market to take complete and total advantage of.

I find it quite interesting that people forget where the largest amount of funds are concentrated in this market.

The largest concentration of funds, and I am talking more than 100,000 BTC ++, is being held by the traders of the crypto currency market, not the developers. In fact, if you were to dig a little deeper, you’d find that all of the developers – combined – bring very little to the table in terms of funds and liquidity.

And, like it or not, the very survival of any coin in this market is dictated by the traders, not the developers.

Therefore, I’m sure you can imagine how powerful a ‘group’ of traders can be in this market, once they decide to work together, in order to take advantage of these novice developers.

You see, I mentioned in a previous post... literally the role of a trader is to be as strategic as possible so that he can buy at one price, and then sell at another. In the altcoin market, there are ‘no holds barred’ when it comes to achieving this objective.

So, of course, you have traders who routinely inflict chaos on the price of a coin using certain softwares and technology – all with the intent of accumulating the largest portion of that coin, and at the cheapest possible rate.  

In addition to this, a developers role is to market and promote their coin – even when there is a group who has manipulated the entire construct of that coins market to suit their own purposes, and will therefore stand to make tremendous profits as a result of all and any promotion that the coin receives.

This is how traders are extracting hundreds of BTC from this market every month, due to the ignorance of unskilled developers.

Please be aware and never fail to remember that 100 traders can congregate into one non-descript IRC client and literally decide the fate of each and every tradable altcoin, because ‘volume’ is the lifeblood of the market – and ‘volume’ is what traders (not developers) bring to the table.

I have mentioned before that this is a market that is consumed with whales and sharks... and every day, there is a new novice who swims right into the middle of the water, and gets devoured.

Most developers don’t understand the market, and therefore they are utterly simple to take advantage of for continuous and consistent profits.

Daily Tip

As an altcoin trader, one of your primary concerns should be to gain information on how to trade altcoins for continuous and consistent profits. Your one concern should be to make profit for yourself, not to worry about how much money another trader is making.

You must understand that in the altcoin market, other traders are your best source of information. Because in this market, and every other financial market in the world, it is the traders who control the capital...

...and when you have a group of traders, working together, this group is now controlling and dictating the ‘direction’ of this capital.

As I mentioned before, 100 traders working together are ten times more powerful than 1000 traders who are working individually.

Each and every participant in the crypto markets has a trading history that either displays a long and endless list of loss after loss, after loss – OR profits... profits... and more profits!

If you have nothing apart from losses to show for your entire tenure in the crypto market, then you may need to consider adjusting your approach.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:29:45 PM

Hey Ryan
Still shut up
Ruby, LOL
This is a joke, hope people aren't giving u 0.5 BTC so u can dump on them with your tremendous "skills" at trading
Hey look everyone, I'm Ryan the pumper and this week we are up 20075% because of my skills.  Lol
TRex95

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:48:35 PM

ryan i have sent message to join I will wait you response

even also I will dm twitter I will do now

this time i am early i have sent again Smiley

thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: