Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
jotaceo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:32:27 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 10:42:48 AM by jotaceo

my chart has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts).

At the exact minute and second you took that buy order

Make up your mind sir. Is it 1 minute precision or second by second?

Weirdo

You come here with some garbo makeshift graph asking another man about how much money he makes as if you have a vagina instead of nuts. All the while, you have done nothing at all for the community apart from trolling others who have made significant contributions.

I'd suggest that you take these hilarious graphs to your own thread where you can post some methodology and help others make gains on their own like Ryan has.

Unless the ultimate extent of your skill is based around devising material to stalk other men like some voyeuristic deviant

Is this really your way to defend him? If the chart is 1 minute precision and he has the exact minute and second of the order, obviously the order is included in the 1 min chart on a specific bar. That way you can know the max bought and sold amounts.

You can do the same with 5min graphs, 15 min graphs, 1 week graphs... but as you increase the scale, the precision on the max bought and sold amounts is reduced.

So BombaUcigasa has "discovered" an obvious way to check the max volume of RyanPumper's trades.

Please BombaUcigasa, keep "trolling". Let's check this way how much (max) money Ryan is making.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:40:01 AM

Is this really your way to defend him? The chart is 1 minute precision and he has the exact minute and second of the order, obviously included in the 1 min chart on the bar he shows.

Defend him from what?

20 pages worth of insight, methodology and tips on how to trade cryptos?

Those that have made zero contributions to the community are the ones that need defending.

But, Trolls will troll.

I doubt these guys are making any money trading, so taking up trolling as a pastime is fitting.

There isn't a disconnect between the personality needed to lose persistently in the markets and to troll the interwebs.

so, figures
jotaceo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:43:58 AM

Defend him from BombaUcigasa's accusations. Trying to discredit his posts with a senseless "1min graph... 1sec... make up your mind" argument.

I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. I've been really near to become an insider, but in the end I decided to continue on my own. I've always suspected that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

With small amounts a 100BTC holder can spread 0.01 trades on all the coins, get rewards from some, show them here, and start charging a 0.5BTC fee.

I've personally made tons of 100% trades (and more) with tiny amounts. I've never managed to do the same with a whole BTC.

So I challenge Ryan to show a whole trade with the volume, a big one, not a 0.01BTC one, even though we could extract it.
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:51:45 AM

I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. But I've always known that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

What does the size of the trade matter if you are getting the methodology enabling you to make a similar gain?

I have never once seen Ryan say "I made X amount of dollars from this trade". So I assume that isn't the point of the thread.

jotaceo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

As I say, it's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC. As he's charging 0.5BTC he should show that the payers will at least recover the fee.

The point of the thread now is to get subscriptors, don't forget that.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:54:42 AM

I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. I've been realy near to become an insider, but in the end I decided to continue on my own. I've always suspected that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

With small amounts a 100BTC holder can spread 0.01 trades on all the coins, get rewards from some, show them here, and start charging a 0.5BTC fee.

I've personally made tons of 100% trades (and more) with tiny amounts. I've never managed to do the same with a whole BTC.

So I ask here Ryan to show a whole trade with the volume, a big one, not a 0.01BTC one, even though we could extract it.

Anyone that's looked at a bunch of charts and compared them to what actually happened with the trades at that time can confirm what you've said.  And for some of them, if you take the time to really look at the times of the trades you can find a couple discrepancies.

And let's not forget that this FelixOliver guy (who I personally believe is a Ryan sock puppet account given when he tends to show up) confirmed that one of the trades "Ryan" laid out in this thread did not happen as he described it.  He pretty much said he is part of the "group" and that they dumped the coin into the buys as opposed to what Ryan claimed he did.  So yeah, this thread has some good advice but is smoke and mirrors to drum up marks to hand over some BTC.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:55:30 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:13:31 AM by FelixOliver

I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. But I've always known that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

What does the size of the trade matter if you are getting the methodology enabling you to make a similar gain?

I have never once seen Ryan say "I made X amount of dollars from this trade". So I assume that isn't the point of the thread.

What I have seen is paragraph after paragraph of information, dissecting each trade providing the step by step process and hes been doing this for months now.

jotaceo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:58:25 AM

I'll repeat it a third time...

It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC. As he's charging 0.5BTC he should show that the payers will at least recover the fee.

The point of the thread now is to get subscriptors, don't forget that.
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:01:32 AM

It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC.

Your logic is flawed which prevents me from taking you seriously. Your knowledge of trading is severely impaired.

Not that it matters but, what difference does position size make to the gains you are able to pull from a market?

Wouldn't a larger position drive the market higher? Making gains in excess of 100% even more likely than if you were to take on a trade using the petty 0.01btc you mentioned?

If it was "easy to do that with 0.01btc once a day, twice a day" then I'm sure you have a string of 100% gains to show us? Because if that were the case, everyone would be doing it.
jotaceo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:05:44 AM

It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC.

Your logic is flawed which prevents me from taking you seriously. Your knowledge of trading is severely impaired.

Not that it matters but, what difference does position size make to the gains you are able to pull from a market?

Wouldn't a larger position drive the market higher? Making gains in excess of 100% even more likely than if you were to take on a trade using the petty 0.01btc you mentioned?

If it was "easy to do that with 0.01btc once a day, twice a day" then I'm sure you have a string of 100% gains to show us? Because if that were the case, everyone would be doing it.

Meeting. I'll answer you later...
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

Meeting. I'll answer you later...

lol  Cheesy

hilarious

Nothing of substance to deliver other than incoherent babble.

Trolls will troll
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:13:43 AM

Because you obviously can't always make a similar gain. And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

The thread has some very good tips and guides on how to trade, and you can of course obtain similar or BETTER profits than Ryan.

I provided proof as good as possible. The only way would be to record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC, but you can't do the same with more than 0.02 BTC. And you also pay 0.5 BTC a week on profit margins that might not cover this fee.

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment. There are 190 pairs. It is statistically possible to show this at least 10 times a day by pure chance, not 5 times a week.

Until Ryan discloses his trade sizes, I can only comment on the poor math and false advertisements.

FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:25:43 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:36:29 AM by FelixOliver

Because you obviously can't always make a similar gain.

You also seem to be lacking in the department of skill when it comes to trading.

You can make however much money the market allows you to.

And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

So you assume that trading is a game of Buy - Sell? shunning the fact that trading is an almost random activity meaning at times you will

BUY - SELL - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - SELL - SELL - SELL

It isn't a static procedure.

Liquidating while in profit is common practice.

Not surprised that you aren't privy to this information though. Too much time spent stalking other males.

Weirdo.....

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

I'm afraid there is no logic in this

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

Therefore the size of the position is irrelevant

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:31:04 AM

You also seem to be lacking in the department of skill when it comes to trading.
Ok, I'll leave this here: c674c8a23d9a58d826e26edd5f5ca364ab63fd940aeaa76b7088ba14398fbf86
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:34:51 AM

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots etc, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
Unlike you, I know those limits exactly. They are 200.000 API requests per IP per day, 500 open orders and 200.000 orders per account.

I only need to request the order list every few seconds for a few coins. Maybe you should educate yourself before blindly spouting baseless accusations.

I'm glad you're making money with this service, congratulations. No need to be aggressive and ignorant towards criticism, pick one.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

You can make however much money the market allows you to.

And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

So you assume that trading is a game of Buy - Sell? shunning the fact that trading is an almost random activity meaning at times you will

BUY - SELL - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - SELL - SELL - SELL

It isn't a static procedure.

Liquidating while in profit is common practice.

Not surprised that you aren't privy to this information though. Too much time spent stalking other males.

Weirdo.....

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

I'm afraid there is no logic in this

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

Therefore the size of the position is irrelevant

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility

damn dude, youre delusional as fuck.

either your Ryan (because we know he only made that account when he started this), or you are putting him on a pedestal with one hell of a closed-mind.

fyi, Bittrex while bittrex does have order restrictions, those are only countermeasures for trading bots. This potential fraudulent *potential* scam doesn't require a bot.

I can drop $0.10 on 100 coins and sell for profit at any profit percentage which is guaranteed in this highly volatile market. Out of those 100 coins per day, a huge percentage of those 100 picks would easily come in profit no matter how small.
J9901

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:52:08 AM

Here are instructions on how to turn you into the next RyanPumper:

• Have $10 worth of BTC
  • Invest $0.10 on 100 coins. (Market buy, set low buy order, doesn't really matter)
  • Sometime during the day, cash out (tiny) profits. This is basically guaranteed due to volatility and the amount of different coins invested in
  • Pick a few of those coins and post profit % in the thread. **MS Paint skills required to add arrows & percentages
  • Do this for a week or so until people start catching on
  • Once I have people convinced, start charging them for membership
  • Rinse and repeat investing $0.10 per coin while raking in 0.5 BTC PER member PER week..which could add up nicely  Wink

You're most welcome.  Wink
FelixOliver

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:52:44 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 12:24:23 PM by FelixOliver

I can drop $0.10 on 100 coins and sell for profit at any profit percentage which is guaranteed in this highly volatile market

Then why wouldn't you "drop" $300 - $1000 into some coins since incredible ROI is such a guarantee?

Out of those 100 coins per day, a huge percentage of those 100 picks would easily come in profit no matter how small.

this reveals the true extent of your knowledge on the Crypto markets in general

I hope you aren't planning to jump into some trades any time soon. Would probably be a terrible idea due to your obvious lack of know-how and all.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:53:04 AM

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots etc, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
Unlike you, I know those limits exactly. They are 200.000 API requests per IP per day, 500 open orders and 200.000 orders per account.

Not to mention it's like oh so hard to have multiple accounts and use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
J9901

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:53:39 AM

Or you know FelixOliver/RyanPumper can just take the criticism, post his trade amounts, negate all doubt, and resume happily raking in members.
But I have a feeling thats not gona happen.

Hmm...I wonder why  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: