Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
myriadforce

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

Oh, is crazyivan demonizing me because of my low posting total? How fun.

Frankly, Factom is the only entity I have been interested in since I joined here. If I were not a Swedish Scorpio, think how as a newcomer, I could be very offended by crazyivans rude comments to my innocuous posts, and be completely turned off about Factom because of him.

The only thing I don't like about Factom, is crazyivan posting on the Factom thread of the Bitcoin Forum. What an idiot. 

To conclude, in the context of crazyivan boasting of his many posts, I quote from Ecclesiastes 5:3

"For a dream cometh through the multitude of business (Factom); and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words(crazyivan).

I won't throw all my candy out before the end of the parade . . .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:59:50 AM

Hmm, evidently, crazyivan is yet another mediocre narcissist with vacuous fixations - one of the thoughtless announcing his thoughtlessness.

Factom's marketing is fantastic, low-key, beautiful visuals, and eloquently on the finer points; a perfect exhibition of what a World-Class company should be, to appeal to governments, banks, and corporations. What Factom does not offer is premature forcasts and jacked-up hype.
Maybe crazyivan wants sunshine blown up his ass; to be stroked with Blue Sky, rather than enjoy Steak-on-the-Plate. This way, he can shower his bitterness when the hype does not live up to its touting.

Tiana Laurence is a wonderful Chief of Marketing - intelligent, kittenish, and sexy. Rare combinations in women today.

To continue the story of the Flight of Factom I quote from the band Rush from their 1977 album, A Farewell to Kings -

"On my ship, the 'Rocinante'
Wheeling through the galaxies,
Headed for the heart of Cygnus
Headlong into mystery"

I cant help asking myself how it is possible you know so much about Factom and have only 6 posts. Brand new account. Which means you re nothing but a dual account of somebody else or an account made by Factom with purpose of making this thread looking more pink.

Either way, it s really, really transparent.

Maybe you shouldn't just look how many posts, but on "Date registered" - and that account: Date Registered:   March 01, 2014, 11:38:35 PM

That you are unable to focus on relevant informations is the reason for your weird conclusions. Maybe keep that in mind to avoid embarrassing situations after your accusations.  

Maybe u should start using your brain before attacking me over stupid shit. At least 50% of people here ve got several accounts created 2-3 years ago for various purposes and having them just sitting around. Even I have access to an account used by a member of my family a few years ago which s been dormant since then. If I post with that account, does that mean I got into crypto yesterday cause it s got 12 posts?? If I post with that account saying how crazyivan s great, would that add to my credibility? Nah, it would not, it would only mean I am an asshole.

The other option is that our friend myriadforce registered his only account 2.5 years ago, has been reading and learning a lot about crypto and eventually about Factom for 2.5 years and in all that time he posted 6 posts, 2 of those posts here on this thread. Yeah, right. We NEED to cut the crap and stop using childish tactics to steer this thread pink. Instead of that, focus on real marketing.

@myriadforce, thank you for insulting me. This tells more about you and your way of thinking. As soon as someone does not agree with you, let us call them idiots. BRAVO. I m really gonna cry if you leave Factom. Please, please dont. My life s not going to have any meaning without u here.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You re not going to see my respond in kind to you cause I m not that kind of ass****.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
myriadforce

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:07:31 AM

Don't try to reframe the context crazyivan, I did not insult you for disagreeing with me, but for being obnoxiously rude.
If you continue to be a dick, I will ride your ass on every post. You are over your head with me. 

I would not be so classless to call you an "asshole" -
Just a smelly sphincter.

Cool

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:09:39 AM

I would not be so classless to call icrazyvan an "asshole" -
Just a smelly sphincter.

More, more, gimme more. You can do much better then these light, almost classy insults. Unless only two brain cells in your brain cannot work simultaneously to generate a variety of more serious insults, ha?

myriadforce

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:19:54 AM

I don't cast my pearls before swine, just one or two.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:23:53 AM

Hmm, evidently, crazyivan is yet another mediocre narcissist with vacuous fixations - one of the thoughtless announcing his thoughtlessness.

Factom's marketing is fantastic, low-key, beautiful visuals, and eloquently on the finer points; a perfect exhibition of what a World-Class company should be, to appeal to governments, banks, and corporations. What Factom does not offer is premature forcasts and jacked-up hype.
Maybe crazyivan wants sunshine blown up his ass; to be stroked with Blue Sky, rather than enjoy Steak-on-the-Plate. This way, he can shower his bitterness when the hype does not live up to its touting.

Tiana Laurence is a wonderful Chief of Marketing - intelligent, kittenish, and sexy. Rare combinations in women today.

To continue the story of the Flight of Factom I quote from the band Rush from their 1977 album, A Farewell to Kings -

Headlong into mystery"

I cant help asking myself how it is possible you know so much about Factom and have only 6 posts. Brand new account. Which means you re nothing but a dual account of somebody else or an account made by Factom with purpose of making this thread looking more pink.

Maybe you shouldn't just look how many posts, but on "Date registered" - and that account: Date Registered:   March 01, 2014, 11:38:35 PM

That you are unable to focus on relevant informations is the reason for your weird conclusions. Maybe keep that in mind to avoid embarrassing situations after your accusations.  

Maybe u should start using your brain before attacking me over stupid shit. At least 50% of people here ve got several accounts created 2-3 years ago for various purposes and having them just sitting around. Even I have access to an account used by a member of my family a few years ago which s been dormant since then. If I post with that account, does that mean I got into crypto yesterday cause it s got 12 posts?? If I post with that account saying how crazyivan s great, would that add to my credibility? Nah, it would not, it would only mean I am an asshole.

The other option is that our friend myriadforce registered his only account 2.5 years ago, has been reading and learning a lot about crypto and eventually about Factom for 2.5 years and in all that time he posted 6 posts, 2 of those posts here on this thread. Yeah, right. We NEED to cut the crap and stop using childish tactics to steer this thread pink. Instead of that, focus on real marketing.

@myriadforce, thank you for insulting me. This tells more about you and your way of thinking. As soon as someone does not agree with you, let us call them idiots. BRAVO. I m really gonna cry if you leave Factom. Please, please dont. My life s not going to have any meaning without u here.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You re not going to see my respond in kind to you cause I m not that kind of ass****.

Fact is: You said it's a brand new account but it is older than Factom.
Fact it: You can speculate through all possible scenarios but you can't know what's true

Maybe try it with valid arguments instead of using stupid accusations like "from Factom" and so on. I mean, I know out of own experience how wrong you can be there. And it's very ironic that you are always complaining about Factom, demanding them to do marketing and so on, while you spread lies about Factom and supporters of Factom.

It's not a big problem because I doubt that anybody will believe you. But the way you're writing here is deconstructive. You applause when the price goes up but it just needs to settle a little bit, and even when it's on a high level, you start again with your complains and demanding behaviour and because of a lack of arguments you reply to criticism on you with your shady theories. Every time you accuse somebody to be a Factom-shill you also accuse Factom to act that way.

That is irrational behaviour.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:40:35 AM

Headlong into mystery"

Fact it: You can speculate through all possible scenarios but you can't know what's true

Maybe try it with valid arguments instead of using stupid accusations like "from Factom" and so on. I mean, I know out of own experience how wrong you can be there. And it's very ironic that you are always complaining about Factom, demanding them to do marketing and so on, while you spread lies about Factom and supporters of Factom.

It's not a big problem because I doubt that anybody will believe you. But the way you're writing here is deconstructive. You applause when the price goes up but it just needs to settle a little bit, and even when it's on a high level, you start again with your complains and demanding behaviour and because of a lack of arguments you reply to criticism on you with your shady theories. Every time you accuse somebody to be a Factom-shill you also accuse Factom to act that way.

You have to understand one thing, I do not hold enough of Factom in order for my actions to be price motivated. I do not hold enough and I do not plan to increase my holdings cause I m into something else I expect to generate more profits. Having said this, I do want to see Factom grow and succeed. But this does not mean I n going to become a groupie and not point out obvious deficiencies only cause of you or somebody else would like to see this thread look really, really pink.

As soon as Factom employs me to be their forum groupie, I start writing pink without a valid reason. If that ever happens, you ll know what is the case.

@myriadforce, cmmon dude, you can do much better. These insults of yours are so trivial. Try harder.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:52:59 AM

Headlong into mystery"

You have to understand one thing, I do not hold enough of Factom in order for my actions to be price motivated. I do not hold enough and I do not plan to increase my holdings cause I m into something else I expect to generate more profits. Having said this, I do want to see Factom grow and succeed. But this does not mean I n going to become a groupie and not point out obvious deficiencies only cause of you or somebody else would like to see this thread look really, really pink.

As soon as Factom employs me to be their forum groupie, I start writing pink without a valid reason. If that ever happens, you ll know what is the case.

@myriadforce, cmmon dude, you can do much better. These insults of yours are so trivial. Try harder.

See, this is the point:

"But this does not mean I n going to become a groupie and not point out obvious deficiencies only cause of you or somebody else would like to see this thread look really, really pink. "

You have exactly two points:

1. Complaining about the M2 delay.
2. Complaining about a lack of marketing

And that goes on and on and on.

About 1) They say that they tread their software as financial software. They want it bulletproof and that is the only way to do it right to avoid bullshit like we've seen in one of your favorite projects - Ethereum

About 2) They've often explained that they won't do marketing for the market and that is also the best they can do, because it would hurt their reputation not to focus on the real target-market --> getting customers in. And everybody can see how good they are.

In fact you have zero points and that becomes obvious whenever I or somebody else tries to discuss that deeper with you. And that is why you make up total bullshit with your accusations about "X is from Factom" and "Y is from Factom" and so on.

And that you don't have much money in Factom shouldn't be a reason to act like a troll.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:28:54 PM

I believe by now you should be old enough to understand in such a competitive market as IT industry, A CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

This means any company, including Factom needs to devise their product in a way it satisfies the market and their customers. If you say your product will be ready in Q1 and then do not deliver until Q1 next year and use whatever excuse for that, including the one you want to make your product better and more perfect, it still means you have a serious deficiency cause you have failed to deliver on time and in the period you re late some other company can deliver something better. PERIOD. I do not understand how this is not something Factom holders should ask about and COMPLAIN when they do not get any answer.

That s for your point number 1. Regarding point number 2., what you say is they do not really care about Factoid marketing. In essence, this means they do not care about Factoid holders either cause we have server our purpose to provide initial capital and they should focus on other stuff cause Factoid re irrelevant for anything else besides being burned into entry credits. Again, a responsible company should take care of marketing of ANYTHING related to its name, if it would a fucking sticker with Factom name on it cause people like us, holders of Factoids are very important cause we ve been spreading the word about Factom and REPUTATION is everything in business.

So, if you still think my questions about M2 and Factom marketing are irrelevant and we should all just sit, wait and sing kumbaya, well, I do not know what to say about it.

myriadforce

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:54:47 PM

Fun to read the almost unbelievable clucking about when I opened my account here, and why I know so much about Factom -
Has it occurred to you that maybe I have spent the last week deeply engrossed in researching Factom?

So typical of whiny mortals always searching for something to piss and moan about -
Don't get me wrong, I relish in it, fun to antagonize with the truth.  

icrazyvan is without question, the 'fly in the ointment' here - he must be poor and is in a hurry for Factom to takeoff.

Right now Factom sits on the launching pad, venting vapors like a sleeping white dragon.

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

White dragon!  I'm happy that bought some more in the right moment  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:50:23 PM

I believe by now you should be old enough to understand in such a competitive market as IT industry, A CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

You should be old enough to understand that there is a difference between Customers and Speculators. Even Investors are no Customers. And Factom doesn't seem to have a problem on Customer-side. Or do you know a project that is better on that side?

This means any company, including Factom needs to devise their product in a way it satisfies the market and their customers. If you say your product will be ready in Q1 and then do not deliver until Q1 next year and use whatever excuse for that, including the one you want to make your product better and more perfect, it still means you have a serious deficiency cause you have failed to deliver on time and in the period you re late some other company can deliver something better. PERIOD. I do not understand how this is not something Factom holders should ask about and COMPLAIN when they do not get any answer.

The protocol is not the part of Factom-INC. The non-profit-part of Factom is responsible for the protocol. And what they do is to deliver the technological base and they do that open source, free to use for everybody. And they've never given exact dates. And even if, it would be still true that it is better to do it as perfect as it can be than to rush things out.

But yes, I know you believe more in something like TheDAO, because it was delivered in time. It's dead now, but let's say that is the right way to do things in your world.

That s for your point number 1. Regarding point number 2., what you say is they do not really care about Factoid marketing. In essence, this means they do not care about Factoid holders either cause we have server our purpose to provide initial capital and they should focus on other stuff cause Factoid re irrelevant for anything else besides being burned into entry credits. Again, a responsible company should take care of marketing of ANYTHING related to its name, if it would a fucking sticker with Factom name on it cause people like us, holders of Factoids are very important cause we ve been spreading the word about Factom and REPUTATION is everything in business.

They do care about Factoid-Holders. They absolutely know that ICO-buyers and also those of us (like you and me) who bought on the exchange will make huge profit without any work if they work their ass off to deliver a great project and get partnerships. And that is exactly what they do and that is what the price reflects. If you would have bought more Factoids instead of buying into Ethereum - would that have been better or worse? Take a look to the Chart.

I really don't understand how it's possible to bitch around, to spread lies and still to believe to be right, when there is also a lot of proof that your own decisions were bad and your claims wrong.

So, if you still think my questions about M2 and Factom marketing are irrelevant and we should all just sit, wait and sing kumbaya, well, I do not know what to say about it.

I've never said that your questions about M2 are irrelevant. What I've said is that it's totally irrational to spread around that supporters who disagree with you are paid Shills of Factom. If I would make a list of all the bullshit you've spread in this thread - it would be long.

And your whiney behaivour about M2 - do whatever you want. At least it's a point, because it is late. But if you would be informed you also would know what they say themselves about it. Under the line you have no point. But of course, as long as you don't spread lies and bullshit the best you can do is to continue to cry about a delay.

My advice is: In the meanwhile you could try to find a project that rushes things out. Shouldn't be a problem because nearly all do that and nearly all are doomed. A lot of opportunities for ignorant gamblers to burn their money.

AJB22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:38:05 PM

You have exactly two points:

1. Complaining about the M2 delay.
2. Complaining about a lack of marketing

And that goes on and on and on.

Haha... This made me laugh!
laurelled

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:21:15 PM

Someone asked for a Factom rich list?

https://factoid.live

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:29:54 PM

Fun to read the almost unbelievable clucking about when I opened my account here, and why I know so much about Factom -
Has it occurred to you that maybe I have spent the last week deeply engrossed in researching Factom?

So typical of whiny mortals always searching for something to piss and moan about -
Don't get me wrong, I relish in it, fun to antagonize with the truth.  

icrazyvan is without question, the 'fly in the ointment' here - he must be poor and is in a hurry for Factom to takeoff.

Right now Factom sits on the launching pad, venting vapors like a sleeping white dragon.

Whiny mortals?HuhHuhHuh

We re whiny mortals? Which means you re, what exactly?

MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:33:23 PM

Great job!  I hope you continue to add features.
D-Lux

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:04:11 AM

Nice! Thanks for doing this. So the 2.55m balance probably belongs to ... Factom Inc?

Also, I have a friend, let's say, who should be on the list, but the balance/address isn't showing up. Any thoughts?
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:58:37 AM

Nice effort!

increase in transparency is always welcomed ...

CocoLibre

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:52:30 AM

Nice! Thanks for doing this. So the 2.55m balance probably belongs to ... Factom Inc?

Also, I have a friend, let's say, who should be on the list, but the balance/address isn't showing up. Any thoughts?

That 2.5 mil balance could be poloniex's wallet? If his holdings are on polo my guess would be its part of that wallet.
D-Lux

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:55:19 AM

Just fyi, I've posted a version of a past post on the EC / FCT question on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/4zxi6e/fct_ec_and_the_factom_financial_ecosystem/

I'm not 100% sure where we were in the discussion before being ... interrupted. But I think Reddit is a better forum for some of these kinds of discussions, given that you can have multiple threads devoted to different discussions, sub-discussions, etc. Anyway if anyone wants to weigh in there, check my math/logic, etc., and continue the discussion if needed, that'd be great.

Another potentially useful feature of Reddit: the ability to down-vote ridiculous users who spout nonsense. Ahem.  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: