Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:40:26 AM

so who has control of "Bitbay Team" alias.  Is it Steven?

I think it is Tor. He was perhaps hired by Bob or Gekko. They claimed he got quite a bit of BTC. This bill they may have actually paid.

Tor seems nice enough he was asking me to do a video which i was compiling before i finally got sick and tired of the threats and stupidity.

simple question . Does this coin have a future.
Will the investors see potential use for it .

Sure why not? We just keep on going.
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:40:43 AM

so who has control of "Bitbay Team" alias.  Is it Steven?

I think it is Tor. He was perhaps hired by Bob or Gekko. They claimed he got quite a bit of BTC. This bill they may have actually paid.

Tor seems nice enough he was asking me to do a video which i was compiling before i finally got sick and tired of the threats and stupidity.

Sure it has a future when it comes to value...

65 sat

55 sat

35 sat

15 sat

1 sat.....

When was the last time a tax auditor visited Surplus Traders?
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:41:34 AM

so who has control of "Bitbay Team" alias.  Is it Steven?

Sure it has a future when it comes to value...

When was the last time a tax auditor visited Surplus Traders?
Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:42:22 AM

bob and gekko putting in work. lol **eats popcorn**

The truth doesnt require work thats why im telling it. They will have to work to paint a different story which wont work since i will just do a video proving everything ive been saying.

I'm trying to include everything i know so by the time they gone back with a response their only defense will be namecalling and more threats.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:46:48 AM

The truth doesnt require work thats why im telling it. They will have to work to paint a different story which wont work since i will just do a video proving everything ive been saying.

I'm trying to include everything i know so by the time they gone back with a response their only defense will be namecalling and more threats.

You, Lin, Steven.. The whole story is going to come out.. dont you get it?? No video you can ever make will undo all the lies and bullshit you been pulling on the community...

I did nothing wrong here.. I put a few people in contact with each other and marketed a new coin....

You on the other hand, being the lead dev with the proof of developer are the main culprit here.. Well, lin too ofc...

Anyway... the shoe will soon drop and then all the back-peddling in the world wont get you outa the jam you're in now.

Grin Cheesy Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:48:33 AM

K wow, what a gong show.  I had faith in this coin and dev, but now...I dunno...sad really.  It just seems way to deep a hole to climb out of...ugh.  This thread belongs in one place and one place only...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:50:01 AM

K wow, what a gong show, I was having faith and now I dunno....seems stuff with hidden within this coin and dev seems way to deep a hole to climb out of...ugh.  This thread belongs in one place and one place only...

LMAO...

Hahhahhhaha......

Sorry to have turned your faith but the scamming lying dev/project manager David is in a world of whoopass...
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:53:16 AM

You, Lin, Steven.. The whole story is going to come out.. dont you get it?? No video you can ever make will undo all the lies and bullshit you been pulling on the community...

I did nothing wrong here.. I put a few people in contact with each other and marketed a new coin....

You on the other hand, being the lead dev with the proof of developer are the main culprit here.. Well, lin too ofc...

Anyway... the shoe will soon drop and then all the back-peddling in the world wont get you outa the jam you're in now.

Grin Cheesy Grin
So basically your saying your holding out till you find a way to place all blame on zimbeck? Because after all the fud is deciphered that's all one assume. 
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:57:54 AM

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/543222815387025408
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:58:37 AM

No one believes you Bob.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:58:58 AM

K wow, what a gong show, I was having faith and now I dunno....seems stuff with hidden within this coin and dev seems way to deep a hole to climb out of...ugh.  This thread belongs in one place and one place only...

LMAO...

Hahhahhhaha......

Sorry to have turned your faith but the scamming lying dev/project manager David is in a world of whoopass...

Glad you find that funny but yeah I'm not sure who/what to believe given all your guys' backgrounds/etc. - it just seems there's a lot of shady shit having to do with this coin coming out of the woodwork, and us regular folk get caught hung out to dry, very frustrating.  I'm very picky about what alts I choose and especially when it comes to potential and dev behind the work.  I thought I chose well here, but it seems I may have been VERY wrong.  I'm now more than skeptical about the person/people truly "behind" this coin, and I think everyone should be too.  It's disgusting such shady things have to go on by a dev/team/whoever the heck is behind such a coin and money tricks.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:05:05 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin
So basically your saying your holding out till you find a way to place all blame on zimbeck? Because after all the fud is deciphered that's all one assume. 

what blame?? Listen.. I dont hide what I do. I get behind coins and help bring them to market.. I am no dev, I have no dev skills. I am purely a numbers guy. These guys.. Steven, David and Lin need to build out the coin, its markets and the contracts.. All have to do is promote the shit.... I did my part.. David and Steven and Lin have not done theirs.

I tried to help this coin get places but the people with the reigns never listened and just went about it their own way.... If these guys made the right moves at the times they had agreed upon this coin would be 500 sat and everyone would be happy... But NOOOOO... David takes orders  like he will come through then says fuck everyone else... For example.. One of my guys was asking him and Steven for weeks for screenshots of the wallet and the smart contracts!!! WEEKS!!!! Does it really take weeks for that shit??? Price continued to drop and no hype was able to be built because the dev team fumbled time and time again..

Anyway... this hindenberg is all on david, that god-complexed megalomaniac and HIS Chinese partners..... Steven and Lin.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:06:38 AM

LMAO...

Hahhahhhaha......

Glad you find that funny but yeah I'm not sure who/what to believe given all your guys' backgrounds/etc. - it just seems there's a lot of shady shit having to do with this coin coming out of the woodwork, and us regular folk get caught hung out to dry, very frustrating.  I'm very picky about what alts I choose and especially when it comes to potential and dev behind the work.  I thought I chose well here, but it seems I may have been VERY wrong.  I'm now more than skeptical about the person/people truly "behind" this coin, and I think everyone should be too.  It's disgusting such shady things have to go on by a dev/team/whoever the heck is behind such a coin and money tricks.

To be frank, i was foolish to give my name to the project without researching who everyone was. Regardless im going to finish my work for it anyways. So let them rave. They will ware themselves out.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

LMAO...

Hahhahhhaha......

To be frank, i was foolish to give my name to the project without researching who everyone was. Regardless im going to finish my work for it anyways. So let them rave. They will ware themselves out.

LOL.. you're just a scamer David.. realize this and you'll be better off!!
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

what blame?? Listen.. I dont hide what I do. I get behind coins and help bring them to market.. I am no dev, I have no dev skills. I am purely a numbers guy. These guys.. Steven, David and Lin need to build out the coin, its markets and the contracts.. All have to do is promote the shit.... I did my part.. David and Steven and Lin have not done theirs.

I tried to help this coin get places but the people with the reigns never listened and just went about it their own way.... If these guys made the right moves at the times they had agreed upon this coin would be 500 sat and everyone would be happy... But NOOOOO... David takes orders  like he will come through then says fuck everyone else... For example.. One of my guys was asking him and Steven for weeks for screenshots of the wallet and the smart contracts!!! WEEKS!!!! Does it really take weeks for that shit??? Price continued to drop and no hype was able to be built because the dev team fumbled time and time again..

Anyway... this hindenberg is all on david, that god-complexed megalomaniac and HIS Chinese partners..... Steven and Lin.

You're such a victim, I'd kiss you and put my head on your shoulder if I could be next to you  Kiss
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:11:19 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

proof your bs. or is it THAT hard like to find the links for barabbas? simple as that. proof it or stfu.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:12:36 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

You're such a victim, I'd kiss you and put my head on your shoulder if I could be next to you  Kiss

nahh bro.. I made all kinds.. Im not trying to play a victim.. Sorry if I came across like that. it was not my intention. I'm just saying that I do what I say im going to do, while the the dev team (david, lin and steven) do nothing except beg gekko and I to pump this loser coin!

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:13:00 AM

any proof???
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:13:12 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

Dont exaggerate. It wasnt weeks and i was only asked once. Do you know how many times i asked for a staffer? A project manager? Anything? Also dont you think that the fee you and Gekko got should go into developement and not into your pockets. What "work" did you do for your share 191 BTC and 500 BTC that was paid to you. Are you gonna keep that money or are you going to reimburse investors? I'm going to continue developement so I can speak for and earn my fee. Can you do the same for yours. It think not. Have fun being the most hated man in crypto. Stupid.

Ryan you want to justify your 191 BTC? What did you do with it? What did you do to earn it?

And i basically tuned you and Gekko out once you made up phony bills and made threats. So post those skype logs you were talking about. I'm going to show proof that you did not pay your group that you promised to pay that BTC to. Your own members that you screwed over.

I can show proof of your constant threats too. And that extortion we have been talking about.

The community did NOT deserve this. You are a blight on crypto. And everyone knows it.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:14:50 AM

somebody provide some god damned screenshots!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: