Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:09:32 AM

So, is there any Alibaba contacts or not? or was it just made up to lure investors?

Everyone seems to be telling their own side of story and I can't seem to get anything real out of it.

I could careless if price hits 1 sat since that's not my interest. I wanna use the god damn market and smart contracts to sell stuff. One thing I'm really interested in is whether the roadmap will be followed? If you're telling me that Stevens, Bob, Lin & David are the only people associated with this coin then I think all hopes are lost and I refuse to believe that you can do anything to change it. If there is marketing team, HR, Alibaba contacts as it was said in the beginning then there is still hope alive. It doesn't mean I'm going to sell my share of Bay because sooner or later another so called "whale" as you say it would join in and try to pump it and I can get out during that pump. It just means that I won't be buying anymore until I see this thing working like Ebay is.

If anyone has an answer to it please respond.

Who is "BitBay Team"?

How many people are working on this project?

I would only accept answers of people I know can be trusted. FUDDERS don't even quote this because as much as you like fudding I'm not really interested in your perspective and what you have to say about it.

Real work seems to have been done by David and Stevens. He also seems to be losing an awful amount of productivity just answering Bob and his minions. Once the team is reduced to its productive elements it should actually go faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:09:56 AM

new waves of fudding?

No man what your hearing now is the truth. There was nothing, and I emphasise NOTHING natural about the way this coin started tanking.

Thats why I wanted to peg it so badly. Once I say what was really going on. It was the only way i could think of and besides, its innovative.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

lmfao!! 1 billion coin supply!! this coin is way over priced at the moment, its a safe buy at 10-20 sat not 200-300 sat lol.

NXT has same supply and its worth 4500 SAT.

So your argument is invalid. thank you for playing.

we will see what way this goes, nothing against this coin at all but its very easy for it to be dumped hard with the supply, nxt has been about a good while dont forget and with crypto these days coins are coming and going real fast, pls remember this., ive nothing against this coin but i wont personally be buying atm but wish use good luck.

hate to say this guys , but i think i was correct. wish u luck.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

There WAS Steven has them. I dont know the extent but you can ask him. I'm willing to dev but this right here. The there was Bob and Gekko (Ryan)

There was Steven and Lin. And then there was me. Mostly due to threats of extortion this info was not revealed. Steven wanted them to leave quietly.

So, is there any Alibaba contacts or not? or was it just made up to lure investors?

Everyone seems to be telling their own side of story and I can't seem to get anything real out of it.

I could careless if price hits 1 sat since that's not my interest. I wanna use the god damn market and smart contracts to sell stuff. One thing I'm really interested in is whether the roadmap will be followed? If you're telling me that Stevens, Bob, Lin & David are the only people associated with this coin then I think all hopes are lost and I refuse to believe that you can do anything to change it. If there is marketing team, HR, Alibaba contacts as it was said in the beginning then there is still hope alive. It doesn't mean I'm going to sell my share of Bay because sooner or later another whale would join in and try to pump it and I can get out during that pump. It just means that I won't be buying anymore until I see this thing working like Ebay is.

Who is "BitBay Team"?

I would only accept answers of people I know can be trusted. FUDDERS don't even quote this because as much as you like fudding I'm not really interested in your perspective and what you have to say about it.

WAS?

So, he is not willing to fight this through and complete this project?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:14:52 AM

The market team was unfortunately Bob who thinks fake bitcointalk profiles and pumping is the same as marketing. And he dumped his coins anyways.

Agreed
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:18:25 AM

I could careless if price hits 1 sat since that's not my interest. I wanna use the god damn market and smart contracts to sell stuff. One thing I'm really interested in is whether the roadmap will be followed? If you're telling me that Stevens, Bob, Lin & David are the only people associated with this coin then I think all hopes are lost and I refuse to believe that you can do anything to change it. If there is marketing team, HR, Alibaba contacts as it was said in the beginning then there is still hope alive. It doesn't mean I'm going to sell my share of Bay because sooner or later another whale would join in and try to pump it and I can get out during that pump. It just means that I won't be buying anymore until I see this thing working like Ebay is.

Who is "BitBay Team"?

Well, considering what's been presented from both sides, I think we can safely draw the following conclusions:
No.  There aren't likely contacts directly or indirectly with Alibaba (other than the same ones you or I could make by simply contacting vendors currently on Alibaba).  Evidence: David and Bob both indicated that either Gekko by himself or with Bob wrote the FAQ itself.  David cited being displeased with some aspects of it, but it's pretty clear to me at least that Bob & Gekko were running that aspect as it was marketing.  I'm sorry to put it that way but it seems to be the case.
It looks like those are the only people associated with the coin - and in reality, it would seem that all (including David now by his own admission) were aware of the artificial nature of both the ICO and the operation.  It would also seem that the sales of the coin during the ICO were also faked (phantom BTCs used) and that indeed some/all were knowingly dumping free BAY on the market to further extract even more BTC from investors.

Like most crypto now it seems, there maybe some characters that are/were 'worse' than others... but there doesn't appear to be any 'good' guys in this one.  It's possible there were others in the 'background' waiting to step in - but considering 99% of this was deception and underhanded, right down to the sale itself - and the goals of most if not all involved... I think it's easier to believe that was bullshit, that it is to believe that was the one thing being truthfully represented.

As far as trading it... there's dead coins that haven't even got a dev, website, or even community - but they still occasionally put in a 33% bump in a day... unfortunately it's usually because they went from 3 sats to 4 sats but still.  WC still has volume and seems to be holding at the 90 sats range, even some of the oddest oddballs (like BALLS actually - up 20% today as I type this).  Your call on what you do - I, like you, had high hopes precisely because I wanted the marketplace and the momentum.  But I think even if the former happens eventually, the latter is not likely to occur again.
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:20:32 AM

Bob did a lot of attempts to destroy this coin but seems he has failed. He must look for a new nick. I suggest SpongeBob

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:21:23 AM

i Love this code Smiley

Intelligent people can catch it Tongue

saw it and still going on :p

I see the signal, but there is no effect that follows. Bob team has been castrated?
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:22:16 AM

If the BitBay team is legitimate and not trying to scam they should reveal their identities. If they are not comfortable with revealing their real world identities, they should reveal the Bitcointalk accounts at the very least.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

goosoodude

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:23:12 AM

Why everone keeps saying Bob? Who is this Bob? Is he the same as Zimbeck?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:28:13 AM

Who is "BitBay Team"?

Well, considering what's been presented from both sides, I think we can safely draw the following conclusions:
No.  There aren't likely contacts directly or indirectly with Alibaba (other than the same ones you or I could make by simply contacting vendors currently on Alibaba).  Evidence: David and Bob both indicated that either Gekko by himself or with Bob wrote the FAQ itself.  David cited being displeased with some aspects of it, but it's pretty clear to me at least that Bob & Gekko were running that aspect as it was marketing.  I'm sorry to put it that way but it seems to be the case.
It looks like those are the only people associated with the coin - and in reality, it would seem that all (including David now by his own admission) were aware of the artificial nature of both the ICO and the operation.  It would also seem that the sales of the coin during the ICO were also faked (phantom BTCs used) and that indeed some/all were knowingly dumping free BAY on the market to further extract even more BTC from investors.

Like most crypto now it seems, there maybe some characters that are/were 'worse' than others... but there doesn't appear to be any 'good' guys in this one.  It's possible there were others in the 'background' waiting to step in - but considering 99% of this was deception and underhanded, right down to the sale itself - and the goals of most if not all involved... I think it's easier to believe that was bullshit, that it is to believe that was the one thing being truthfully represented.

As far as trading it... there's dead coins that haven't even got a dev, website, or even community - but they still occasionally put in a 33% bump in a day... unfortunately it's usually because they went from 3 sats to 4 sats but still.  WC still has volume and seems to be holding at the 90 sats range, even some of the oddest oddballs (like BALLS actually - up 20% today as I type this).  Your call on what you do - I, like you, had high hopes precisely because I wanted the marketplace and the momentum.  But I think even if the former happens eventually, the latter is not likely to occur again.

How many people on this planet know about this debacle? Less than 100? Nothing a real PR team can't fix.
digicidal

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:30:16 AM

Not the same guy.  Apparently he's some 'altcoin expert' (which I hadn't ever heard of until this thread either).  Learn something new every day on BCT... but usually not something you wanted to know. Wink
digicidal

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:32:06 AM

How many people on this planet know about this debacle? Less than 100? Nothing a real PR team can't fix.

Hell, don't even need a PR team really... just get new BCT accounts - and change the name and logo - and you could even probably run the whole ICO again to reasonable success.  Although not to the same levels naturally.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:33:58 AM

Not the same guy.  Apparently he's some 'altcoin expert' (which I hadn't ever heard of until this thread either).  Learn something new every day on BCT... but usually not something you wanted to know. Wink

Nah.

Anyone could do what he does. Literally anyone with a half a brain and 2 hands can scam over the internet and get together a good amount of money. Doesn't mean that 99% of the people would be a huge faggot for a few $s.

goosoodude

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:36:49 AM

Lol.

I am surprised they trusted a group of people hiding their identioties with large amounts of BTC. At the end they learn a valuable lesson and will help them not make the same mistake twice.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:37:41 AM

Whatever you guys want. I'm more than willing to keep developing for this coin Steven and Lin also want to. Regardless of the image. Its one of those take it or leave it sort of things.
AlphaMale0007

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:37:51 AM

All this FUD against David is totally BS..

I was a member of Bobs group until some time ago when i realised that Bob and Gekko had scammed everyone involved in this coin INCLUDING their own group.
Bob and Gekko was hired to promote this coin and they got a pretty large amount of those btc from the ico. They also got around 80mill of Bay in total and i know it is them that have been dumping since day one trading started.

I have been talking with David since i left the group and i have also been shown his wallets just to see for my own eyes that it is not him dumping coins.
David did NOT get hired by Bob. The creator of this coin hired David for the tech and Bob for the promotion.

Bob and Gekko are the most greedy people i have ever met in my entire life so far. It was not enough with a very large chunk of the ico and the 70mill of free Bay. They also had some more btc from the dev fund btc + pretty much forced people to pay up around 50btc more for bullshit bills for promoting. Thoose bills was stated to be for hiring shill, twitter accounts and shit. The thing is that it was the team making all that work and got NOTHING for doing that job. They did not spend one single satoshi of what i know of for "promoting this coin" Not even the websites where done by someone outside the group itself.

If that is not enough i now know they have spent the last weeks threatening people to get even more money out of bay for more "promoting" crap they say they have spent on promoting..

I hope no one will ever work with these people again.
Accusing Bobs groupmembers for being part of this scam is just stupid. Most of them got scammed like everyone else. I am sure there was an inner circle in the group that have been knowing this shit going on from the start and that have been defending these two like crazy when people really started to questioning things. But the rest of us got just as buttfucked like everyone else.

Me myself joined Bobs team for getting some more free time since i have been a crypto daytrader since the last years. And what i got was massive losses because of these two persons incompetense leading people and taking a dump here and there on their own group. They where pretty much telling people to do a group thing but then you where left on our own when things heated up. I dont regret that many things i have done in my life but this shit is one of those things i really regret doing..

I am writing this from a shill account because right now i feel like it is not worth the trouble getting harassed or threatened by theese two morons.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:38:45 AM

Lol.

I am surprised they trusted a group of people hiding their identioties with large amounts of BTC. At the end they learn a valuable lesson and will help them not make the same mistake twice.

Yeah but lots of anon coins made it. Most devs and coins are anon. That shouldnt matter. Even coins with worse distribution sometimes do even better.
goosoodude

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:43:47 AM

All this FUD against David is totally BS..

I was a member of Bobs group until some time ago when i realised that Bob and Gekko had scammed everyone involved in this coin INCLUDING their own group.
Bob and Gekko was hired to promote this coin and they got a pretty large amount of those btc from the ico. They also got around 80mill of Bay in total and i know it is them that have been dumping since day one trading started.

I have been talking with David since i left the group and i have also been shown his wallets just to see for my own eyes that it is not him dumping coins.
David did NOT get hired by Bob. The creator of this coin hired David for the tech and Bob for the promotion.

Bob and Gekko are the most greedy people i have ever met in my entire life so far. It was not enough with a very large chunk of the ico and the 70mill of free Bay. They also had some more btc from the dev fund btc + pretty much forced people to pay up around 50btc more for bullshit bills for promoting. Thoose bills was stated to be for hiring shill, twitter accounts and shit. The thing is that it was the team making all that work and got NOTHING for doing that job. They did not spend one single satoshi of what i know of for "promoting this coin" Not even the websites where done by someone outside the group itself.

If that is not enough i now know they have spent the last weeks threatening people to get even more money out of bay for more "promoting" crap they say they have spent on promoting..

I hope no one will ever work with these people again.
Accusing Bobs groupmembers for being part of this scam is just stupid. Most of them got scammed like everyone else. I am sure there was an inner circle in the group that have been knowing this shit going on from the start and that have been defending these two like crazy when people really started to questioning things. But the rest of us got just as buttfucked like everyone else.

Me myself joined Bobs team for getting some more free time since i have been a crypto daytrader since the last years. And what i got was massive losses because of these two persons incompetense leading people and taking a dump here and there on their own group. They where pretty much telling people to do a group thing but then you where left on our own when things heated up. I dont regret that many things i have done in my life but this shit is one of those things i really regret doing..

I am writing this from a shill account because right now i feel like it is not worth the trouble getting harassed or threatened by theese two morons.

How can anybody believe you? Use your real account if youre sincere.

issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:45:52 AM

Whatever you guys want. I'm more than willing to keep developing for this coin Steven and Lin also want to. Regardless of the image. Its one of those take it or leave it sort of things.

Keep doing your thing, you still got my back!
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: