Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:48:40 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 11:00:07 AM by unusualfacts30

Whatever you guys want. I'm more than willing to keep developing for this coin Steven and Lin also want to. Regardless of the image. Its one of those take it or leave it sort of things.

Yes, please follow the roadmap if you can. Lets see what we can get out of it. Everyone knows what's going on and you have your side of story and leaving people hanging would be the worst thing to do. Everyone will forget about it in few months from now when marketplace has really made it. No one would look back and say "David did this or David did that". They would look back and say "David fcked up but he corrected himself and helped this coin become better even after all the hurdles that came on his way". That's all that really matters at the end.

It's not about what happened or how you fcked up. It's about what you did after you fcked up and whether you did everything in your power to fix it. If Stevens & Lin are still supporting this then please get this done. I don't wanna be the guy who look back at crypto in few years from now and tell myself that bunch of guys ruined it for everyone.

Good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

Whatever you guys want. I'm more than willing to keep developing for this coin Steven and Lin also want to. Regardless of the image. Its one of those take it or leave it sort of things.

David, you know there are a lot of people supporting you.

Dont waste your time here on these pathetic fud spreading people.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

Why everone keeps saying Bob? Who is this Bob? Is he the same as Zimbeck?

Not the same guy.  Apparently he's some 'altcoin expert' (which I hadn't ever heard of until this thread either).  Learn something new every day on BCT... but usually not something you wanted to know. Wink

Nah.

Anyone could do what he does. Literally anyone with a half a brain and 2 hands can scam over the internet and get together a good amount of money. Doesn't mean that 99% of the people would be a huge faggot for a few $s.

LOL. I thought the quotes around 'altcoin expert' were sufficient to indicate sarcasm. Wink  I agree.

Oh, I think at this point - delivering on every single promise would be about all that wouldn't just be the last nail in the coffin.  However, I think you will have to consider how to repair the complete lack of trust likely to be shown to people that knew it was a P-n-D plan from the beginning, but never said "NO" to doing it.  If you think that can be done without 100% transparency for all parties involved - to the point of every, privately held coin and contract made... then no.  

Many people were willing to go on trust - myself as well - simply based on your past actions and apparent character, work ethic, etc.  However, even if all you did was assist in the systematic defrauding of the ICO investors by obfuscating the identities of people involved and the disintegration of the core team... then the trust is currently somewhere between 0% and -100%.  It's hard enough to cultivate trust in cryptos... but when you're proven to be complicit in fraud... you've really got to do something incredible to come back from that.

Not saying it's impossible - but it certainly isn't going to just magically get better in a couple weeks... even if the price of BAY does magically get better.  Just my .02.  However, I got rid of half my bag at the last run up to 140... the rest I'll keep just in case the magic ever happens, but I'm no longer holding my breath on it coming from here.
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:51:18 AM

Stick to roadmap! That's the right thing to do.
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:51:48 AM

Are you keeping it open source? Consider doing that if it isnt, that way some good will comw out of this project.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

It doesn't mean I'm going to sell my share of Bay because sooner or later another so called "whale" as you say it would join in and try to pump it and I can get out during that pump.

No idiot whale will jump into this coin knowing full well that 3 people own 35% of the supply.

lmao  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:02:37 AM

It doesn't mean I'm going to sell my share of Bay because sooner or later another so called "whale" as you say it would join in and try to pump it and I can get out during that pump.

No idiot whale will jump into this coin knowing full well that 3 people own 35% of the supply.

If marketplace launches and it works. I for one would be more than happy to take that 35% bucket out of their hands. I have real use of Bay and I'm not here to play pnd games.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
j-bar

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:04:16 AM

Stick to roadmap! That's the right thing to do.
Yes, stick to the roadmap David
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:04:37 AM

That's the cold wallet of Bter. All exchange listed coins have that kind of wallet distribution.
Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:09:23 AM

Market forces have already weeded out most of the bad players.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:14:04 AM

If marketplace launches and it works. I for one would be more than happy to take that 35% bucket out of their hands. I have real use of Bay and I'm not here to play pnd games.

This.  You should have more than enough to live on from your part David.  I would recommend doing nothing but sleeping (sooner would probably be better than later) and then working harder than you've ever worked to not only deliver everything here and in halo... but also providing everything you've got on all parties involved.  Yes, you got extorted and threatened by lowlifes... but the lesson here is that if you aren't part of a fraud, then you can't be extorted in the first place.  If the worst that could have been trotted out against you was the fact that you were being threatened by a 'FUD squad'... a brief shakeout would have been all that resulted.  You got played, but we got played more - and although I can believe you (and possibly Steven) were 100% behind the concept... Lin appears to have been complicit in numerous aspects of fraud, from pre-ICO times - so I'm not sure the BTER side of things is gonna help anything at all.

At least we can put the ICO days behind us in crypto with this... unfortunately that basically means that there's no way to organically fund projects of this magnitude.  VC 'angels' in the real world aren't really much different from Bob and company unfortunately... especially if the venture doesn't do exactly what they say when they say it.  Sad
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:27:19 AM

still no word from Steven or Bter.  Investors should be demanding an explanation for these two regarding their involvement in this.  Also there needs to be clarity on if all 3000 BTC from the ico have been released from bter.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:28:36 AM

This.  You should have more than enough to live on from your part David.  I would recommend doing nothing but sleeping (sooner would probably be better than later) and then working harder than you've ever worked to not only deliver everything here and in halo... but also providing everything you've got on all parties involved.  Yes, you got extorted and threatened by lowlifes... but the lesson here is that if you aren't part of a fraud, then you can't be extorted in the first place.  If the worst that could have been trotted out against you was the fact that you were being threatened by a 'FUD squad'... a brief shakeout would have been all that resulted.  You got played, but we got played more - and although I can believe you (and possibly Steven) were 100% behind the concept... Lin appears to have been complicit in numerous aspects of fraud, from pre-ICO times - so I'm not sure the BTER side of things is gonna help anything at all.

At least we can put the ICO days behind us in crypto with this... unfortunately that basically means that there's no way to organically fund projects of this magnitude.  VC 'angels' in the real world aren't really much different from Bob and company unfortunately... especially if the venture doesn't do exactly what they say when they say it.  Sad

That is another why I took it. It wasnt like VCs were being any more reasonable. And we talked to many. Im sorry if you were misled. My intention was just to develop. I didnt sell any Bay.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:29:37 AM

still no word from Steven or Bter.  Investors should be demanding an explanation for these two regarding their involvement in this.  Also there needs to be clarity on if all 3000 BTC from the ico have been released from bter.

I agree with this. This is a valid concern and it has nothing to do with the whole fud-circus. I trade on Bter and I trust them to that extend, but I don't like middlemen. That's why I'm watching this coin in the first place.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:30:47 AM

Not the same guy.  Apparently he's some 'altcoin expert' (which I hadn't ever heard of until this thread either).  Learn something new every day on BCT... but usually not something you wanted to know. Wink

Nah.

Anyone could do what he does. Literally anyone with a half a brain and 2 hands can scam over the internet and get together a good amount of money. Doesn't mean that 99% of the people would be a huge faggot for a few $s.

I have to agree on this. I've made my share of income in crypto from pnd but I was never a huge faggot to create an army of 25-30 people and try to play woolong.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:34:09 AM

Nah.

I have to agree on this. I've made my share of income in crypto from pnd but I was never a huge faggot to create an army of 25-30 people and try to play woolong.

That is 1 thing, but Spreading FUD with 25 Man thats the pathetic part of those guys.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:37:25 AM

Crypto is there to lower barriers of money transfers and free markets and that's pretty much it. There is no cryptographic primitive that guarantees fairness (or anonymity  Shocked ), but there are laws of thermodynamics that keeps pushing for more efficient systems and decentralized marketplaces are right there on that path. It WILL happen, as Moore's law is just happening. Whether David is the enabler of this technology or not is entirely up to him.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:37:31 AM

las vegas suckard is about to shiver.http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/ you can befuddle yourself you can convince yourself not to believe .but the data never lie.
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:43:52 AM

You are a wise man and i could not have put it better myself, Thanks for your input.

These people are on either a or b side (we going to the moon) (its going to crash) (its his fault) (no its his) seems the only people close to the investors side/ middle ground was a couple of guys> i take my hat of to except for the personal attacks!

Yes alt coin uk and barrabas tryed to warn investors in their own little way lol i read someone say he is nuttier than a squirrel but he knew what was up from the start.. go figure...

My first alt coin investment after researching the only guy who had his name to it, i believed in this but after reading more screen shots i dumped because of blatant lies. The biggest shit head from this is bter i feel for lying about the milestones without that it collapsed and people  should/would have listened to the nutty ones.

Anyway i am taking a break from this crap for abit.

Good luck anyone who is still on board you may need it if i am honest.....  

Mick..
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:47:47 AM

still no word from Steven or Bter.  Investors should be demanding an explanation for these two regarding their involvement in this.  Also there needs to be clarity on if all 3000 BTC from the ico have been released from bter.

+100

This is the biggest involvement in my opinion,, Bter are quick to threaten to throw around lawsuits on the nxt 51 million hack http://cointelegraph.com/news/112356/exclusive-key-negotiator-in-bter-nxt-hack-speaks-out What about now you horrible little man better get your shit together because what goes around comes right back around..
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: