Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:28:31 PM

Actually, there was never a real reason to open the ICO for trade so soon after it finished. I never really thought about this until now.

For an investor it makes much more sense to go into an ICO that keeps the coins locked until all the milestones have been reached and there's a full exchange running for 60 days. That's much more security than any peg could ever offer.

Ethereum is doing just that. At the same time it's taking them so long that the finished product may already be outdated when it comes out. They were valuated during the Bitcoin bubble, now there are coins (Ethercoin) from people trying to short their position on this unreleased coin.

I could see that being prevalent even considering BTC is around 25% what it was when they invested probably.  Safe short - problem will be in finding someone to hold the margin. Wink

And there is no way to guarantee that Ethercoin will ever be exchanged for Ethereums since the two are not blockchained together. Timing is the essence in crypto. Development cycles can't be much longer than 2 months, there is too much volatility to bet on anything longer than that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:37:18 PM

when this shit storm is gone would be cool if the bitbay team progressively abandon this forum and create own community is a less toxic environment, i can even help with my experience if needed

Totally, this thread should die now that the rot is out.

Logo should be improved too, it has this cheap "Surplus traders" feeling around it.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:37:23 PM

I have invested 4 BTC in this coin , and if the scam is real, this is the BTER responsability to give us back our BTC

That's funny. That's exactly what I invested.

Put the first 3 in in the IPO at 280. Then another 0.5 at 123 thinking I was being clever, then another 0.5 at 88 thinking I was being even cleverer. Unconsciously I was being dumb as f*ck the whole time.

I'm now done investing in new coins. I'll stick with my BTC, DRK, NXT and BTS since they all seem to have a future. Have lost on every single investment I've made in the last 6 months and am sick of seeing it dwindle away to nothing.

IF BAY is a real scam, this is end of ICO coins !
Sorry about that mate, just easy tips to know is Never invest in a ICO !!!

anyone has contacted bter yet ?

altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:39:35 PM

At least we can put the ICO days behind us in crypto with this... unfortunately that basically means that there's no way to organically fund projects of this magnitude.  VC 'angels' in the real world aren't really much different from Bob and company unfortunately... especially if the venture doesn't do exactly what they say when they say it.  Sad

Crypto is there to lower barriers of money transfers and free markets and that's pretty much it. There is no cryptographic primitive that guarantees fairness (or anonymity  Shocked ), but there are laws of thermodynamics that keeps pushing for more efficient systems and decentralized marketplaces are right there on that path. It WILL happen, as Moore's law is just happening. Whether David is the enabler of this technology or not is entirely up to him.

I believe there's still a future for ICO deals like this. They only need to be handled with more transparency.

Except for the fact that, based purely on logs posted by both David and Bob there seems to be the little issue of whether or not the ICO itself was even legitimate - on BTER's end I mean.  It appears that there may not have even been as much actual BTC's involved as we previously thought.  We need transparency on this issue especially IMO... because whether a single coin is good or bad is one thing, if one or more of the exchanges running them are completely cooking the books is another.  Because people very rarely do something only once... so if that is the case with BAY... it's undoubtedly the case with others as well.  At the very least I would want to see transparent accounting from day one for this... for all parties, but especially BTER.

(And no, I don't seriously expect that to ever happen)  Angry

I hate to say it but this one Barabbas called correctly.  I have to give him that at least...

I say this from day one: this ICO is fake and the majority 3000 BTC is the result of an insight push, there is no team at all and the altcoin community is disgracefully mislead by the Bitbay team. I was called FUDster, I was ridiculled and trolled by the army of newbie, secondary and shill accounts of Bob as well as delusional legitimate investors like yourself. Then I was banned from this thread so I opened a thread where myself and Barabbas have been explaining from day one how these scammers operate - which turned out 100% correct as David Zimbeck had having an active role in this scam, it was not a legitimate 3000 BTC investment, there is no team professional team with a business plan because the team is Bob, Gecko and Steven.

This should be a good lesson for you all who refuse to apply common sense when a few scammers show up and ask your investment.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:40:22 PM

when this shit storm is gone would be cool if the bitbay team progressively abandon this forum and create own community is a less toxic environment, i can even help with my experience if needed
That would be a good move indeed. Instead of having 2 threads here at this lousy forum, filled with greedy, fudding morons, we could actually bring on way more community involvement at our own place.
If I would have a divorcement, then I definitely wouldn't be staying in the same house with my ex. That's the way I see it.
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:41:11 PM

I have invested 4 BTC in this coin , and if the scam is real, this is the BTER responsability to give us back our BTC

That's funny. That's exactly what I invested.

Put the first 3 in in the IPO at 280. Then another 0.5 at 123 thinking I was being clever, then another 0.5 at 88 thinking I was being even cleverer. Unconsciously I was being dumb as f*ck the whole time.

I'm now done investing in new coins. I'll stick with my BTC, DRK, NXT and BTS since they all seem to have a future. Have lost on every single investment I've made in the last 6 months and am sick of seeing it dwindle away to nothing.

IF BAY is a real scam, this is end of ICO coins !
Sorry about that mate, just easy tips to know is Never invest in a ICO !!!

anyone has contacted bter yet ?

Well, since BTER (lin) is one of the partners involved in BAY... I would assume they already know.  Cool
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:42:00 PM

That would be a good move indeed. Instead of having 2 threads here at this lousy forum, filled with greedy, fudding morons, we could actually bring on way more community involvement at our own place.
If I would have a divorcement, then I definitely wouldn't be staying in the same house with my ex. That's the way I see it.

Same here, lets pack up and move.

If David continues to work on this coin, we should just go someplace without this shitstorm.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:57:18 PM

For me the nearby future still is a decentralized one and i really hope BitBay will continue delivering that.
After all we are so close to accomplish something as memorable as the invention of the radio.
And I'm not the only one thinking that, as Charles Hoskinson underlines it in his speech at the TEDx Bermuda.

http://youtu.be/97ufCT6lQcY
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:58:02 PM

And how indecent and pathetic individuals many of yours in this shill cave is getting more and more clear.

You are having 4 BTC investments which is less than a week payment for a professional, you can't even buy a fucking bicycle for that money, but to keep the status-quo, to not to lose that "investment" you want the scammer Zimbeck (who has been pulling off this scam from day one) continue this shamble - to make 8 BTC the most from your 4 BTC "investment".

Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

Should we have to worry about the hit placed on Bob? I mean, FUD is one thing but murder is another... I hope nobody here really wants blood on their hands  Shocked
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:01:52 PM

For me the nearby future still is a decentralized one and i really hope BitBay will continue delivering that.
After all we are so close to accomplish something as memorable as the invention of the radio.
And I'm not the only one thinking that, as Charles Hoskinson underlines it in his speech at the TEDx Bermuda.

http://youtu.be/97ufCT6lQcY

And it says a lot about you what you are. That you want a project which is based on a giant scam, in fact admitted by the lead dev that it was a giant scam to be continued instead of bringing the organizers to justice you shills are worry about your 1-2-4 BTC "investment".

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

And how indecent and pathetic individuals many of yours in this shill cave is getting more and more clear.

You are having 4 BTC investments which is less than a week payment for a professional, you can't even buy a fucking bicycle for that money, but to keep the status-quo, to not to lose that "investment" you want to scammer Zimbeck (who has been pulling off this scam from day one) continue this shamble - to make 8 BTC the most from your 4 BTC "investment".

4 BTC = $1440

dont ever post your fuking poverty math skills on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:13:52 PM

As the project develops we will be posting bio's on both team leaders and the different individuals responsible for the key areas in BitBay. The first set of bios will be online later this week and several our key players in New York, Taiwan, Korea and London. Many of the key players in our projects will not play public roles. Some have NDA's that both with us and their respective private sectors. Others do not wish to be part of the public profiling due to their country of residence or other reasons. These are the people 'behind' BitBay. BitBay is an extremely ambitious project. We would not have been able to recruit the team we have  - especially our members from the commercial, financial, & investment worlds - without establishing clear lines in these areas.

thanks

BitBay Team

Horseshit.

Either you start now to be transparent, or you are playing on peoples naivety. What is it going to be?

And please reveal your previous nik/s.

Hi Stereotype. The nick question has been discussed. Please refrain from profanity in the thread, thanks.

I dont want to discuss it, i want to know what it was, so i can check it out. Got a problem with that?  

Also, who can verify that an NDA is in play here?

Also, also, and i will ask again......what is the distribution model for the funds you are raising? Who gets what, and when?

Is the NDA still in play?  Tongue
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:15:32 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 03:01:22 PM by unusualfacts30

still no word from Steven or Bter.  Investors should be demanding an explanation for these two regarding their involvement in this.  Also there needs to be clarity on if all 3000 BTC from the ico have been released from bter.

About Bitbay dev: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840972.msg9400690#msg9400690
BitBay dev is the only official representative for bitbay!

Bobsurplus has controlled the BitBay Team bitcointalk account and this thread(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.0)!  and he want to dump the price to 20sats and pump this to 100 sats again. that's the reason why he keep FUDs this. The most evil people we have ever met is Bobsurplus.But he has been kicked out from the team completely!

No matter what happened, we will keep develop bitbay and maybe convert to bitbay2.0 in few days.

we will not fear threaten and extortion from him.

Here is some extortions evidence from him and he extort 1000BTC from bter.

[13:30:42] cryptosteven: all bter's money has refund to bitbay dev. and we will keep buying bitbay. bitbay has nothing to do with bter anymore. and they will not Save money for bitbay team anymore.   you are asking for 1000BTC from bter. it's a extortion.
[13:35:39] International Rob: nahh
[13:35:46] International Rob: i was offering to keep the story quiet
[13:35:49] International Rob: now its too late

Bter is an exchange platform, and they will not save any funds for BitBay anymore.

BitBay dev is the only official representative for bitbay!
David zimbeck and all our coders will keep develop hedging system and Decentralized marketplace.

Here is our new ANN thread
Bitbay dev  will not respond on any other thread anymore.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jame2s

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:16:10 PM

Lol i heard rumors and came to check immediately and so the rumour is true . There wont be any future in this coins anymore LOL

altcoinUK

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

You are having 4 BTC investments which is less than a week payment for a professional, you can't even buy a fucking bicycle for that money, but to keep the status-quo, to not to lose that "investment" you want to scammer Zimbeck (who has been pulling off this scam from day one) continue this shamble - to make 8 BTC the most from your 4 BTC "investment".

4 BTC = $1440

dont ever post your fuking poverty math skills on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

And you stop posting here how retarded you are you fucking shill who don't know how much professional earns, which is not surprising you don't know you fucking puppet account who push this scam very-very hard in 24/7, because you have never had more than 4 BTC in your life.

You fucking asshole, if you would check the Halfords web site in here in the UK you would see a fucking bike cost £1000-£2000, but you too retarded to do that.
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

As the project develops we will be posting bio's on both team leaders and the different individuals responsible for the key areas in BitBay. The first set of bios will be online later this week and several our key players in New York, Taiwan, Korea and London. Many of the key players in our projects will not play public roles. Some have NDA's that both with us and their respective private sectors. Others do not wish to be part of the public profiling due to their country of residence or other reasons. These are the people 'behind' BitBay. BitBay is an extremely ambitious project. We would not have been able to recruit the team we have  - especially our members from the commercial, financial, & investment worlds - without establishing clear lines in these areas.

thanks

BitBay Team

Horseshit.

Either you start now to be transparent, or you are playing on peoples naivety. What is it going to be?

And please reveal your previous nik/s.

Hi Stereotype. The nick question has been discussed. Please refrain from profanity in the thread, thanks.

I dont want to discuss it, i want to know what it was, so i can check it out. Got a problem with that?  

Also, who can verify that an NDA is in play here?

Also, also, and i will ask again......what is the distribution model for the funds you are raising? Who gets what, and when?

Is the NDA still in play?  Tongue

LoL the best question in the last 24 hours LoL

Nicos from Russia who loves dog and Holly from Taiwan who has family ... that was their professional team who can reveal their identity because of the NDA in place when in fact the team was Bob, Gecko, Steven (who according to David never had a legitimate business before) and Zimbeck.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

4 BTC = $1440

And you stop posting here how retarded you are you fucking shill who don't know how much professional earns, which is not surprising you don't know you fucking puppet account who push this scam very-very hard in 24/7, because you have never had more than 4 BTC in your life.

you can't do simple math and I'm the one who is retarded?

LOL!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

Just a reminder:

Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:21:47 PM

David, was there an actual NDA? That may be a good hook to reel them in court.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: