Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

@ Politser : The door works both ways. Put your money where your mouth is and GTFO if you do not like being with people trying to expose fraud.

Hey Mr. Smarty man! If you want to expose fraud and not fudding here, GTFO and file a lawsuit against him instead of posting bullshits here with no proofs.

he's contributing what he can without revealing too much

you want him to "go file a lawsuit" against him? make less sense bro.

The thing is if you say something against Josh in HT, your post will be deleted and people attack you. If you say something against someone here, while he has no proofs, they attack you. So funny. Here you have to insult Josh. But basically I don't give a shit neither to Josh and nor aforementioned people here. I say what it seems logic to me.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:53:11 AM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

I would leave the last part out of it as stated earlier in this thread No family or relationships. The rest of it proof please. Thanks

I have to say tough shit. It takes 2 to tango. Also there was never any mention of no relationships. Family and children yes. But that was refering to Josh's family and children. IF he had an affair with another woman, especially one in his own company, that is fair game.

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

The difference is I don't, have never and will never do any of the things I truly believe Josh has done. What exactly are you getting at?
What are you looking for by posting a bunch of crap? The thing is I am just trying to be neither Josh nor people like you.

Hey asshole, Nothing I posted is crap. Everything I posted is FREE INFORMATION readily available to anyone that wants to look. Get off your high horse and go fuck yourself. I don't give a rats ass what you are trying to be.

I am sorry. Wrong reply. It was supposed to be a reply to gawneedstobestopped
I apologize as well. No harm, no foul. Have a nice evening.
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:54:55 AM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

I would leave the last part out of it as stated earlier in this thread No family or relationships. The rest of it proof please. Thanks

I have to say tough shit. It takes 2 to tango. Also there was never any mention of no relationships. Family and children yes. But that was refering to Josh's family and children. IF he had an affair with another woman, especially one in his own company, that is fair game.

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

The difference is I don't, have never and will never do any of the things I truly believe Josh has done. What exactly are you getting at?
What are you looking for by posting a bunch of crap? The thing is I am just trying to be neither Josh nor people like you.

Hey asshole, Nothing I posted is crap. Everything I posted is FREE INFORMATION readily available to anyone that wants to look. Get off your high horse and go fuck yourself. I don't give a rats ass what you are trying to be.

I am sorry. Wrong reply. It was supposed to be a reply to gawneedstobestopped
I apologize as well. No harm, no foul. Have a nice evening.
No problem bro. It was my fault. You too.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:57:44 AM

Slightly off topic, perhaps, but can't believe people that were recently burned by JG are now pouring money away at their new home on GH without taking any precautions  Huh

Another month, another disability check

What is with you and your obsession with disability checks?  You sound like a stuck record. (not to mention an inconsiderate prick)

He speaks truth. Over 1/3 of the USA is on some sort of Welfare. The entitlement is creating a generation of parasites eating away at the working class. And YES thank you Obama - the most powerful Communist in the world.

Newsflash........LOBBYIST's/CORPORATIONS are our WORST enemy!!!!! NOT OTHER CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!

End of rant  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:12:56 AM

interesting... opening merchant accounts under shell companies to process transactions for something completely different than what your merchant application says is a felony, yes? lots of shady operations used to do this back in the day until they started cracking down on it

Thats not what he said! He only said mention something different to the BANK when opening an account. Nothing shady about that, lots of companies are doing that including myself. Most banks even advice companies to make a global description about your company to avoid problems. For example they dont like adult companies so most of those companies open an account saying they have an internet company. It isnt a lie, its just not specific!

Secondly he doesnt say the merchant account is from the same bank. Most of the times merchant accounts are provided online through secondary parties and secondary banks...For example most banks in Holland dont even have a merchant department because nobody uses creditcards here only when they are forced when for example they go on holiday and need to book a hotel. 90% of europeans doesnt have or doesnt use a creditcard!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:18:10 AM

So whats the buzz lately - was awol for a while and I just couldn't be bothered with the lies and bullshit from josh.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
paycum

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

So whats the buzz lately - was awol for a while and I just couldn't be bothered with the lies and bullshit from josh.

still the same, even worse  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:24:58 AM

Slightly off topic, perhaps, but can't believe people that were recently burned by JG are now pouring money away at their new home on GH without taking any precautions  Huh

What is with you and your obsession with disability checks?  You sound like a stuck record. (not to mention an inconsiderate prick)

He speaks truth. Over 1/3 of the USA is on some sort of Welfare. The entitlement is creating a generation of parasites eating away at the working class. And YES thank you Obama - the most powerful Communist in the world.

Newsflash........LOBBYIST's/CORPORATIONS are our WORST enemy!!!!! NOT OTHER CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!

End of rant  Angry

BUMP! Sir. In colour

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:30:58 AM

End of rant  Angry

+1

"I approve this message" ... Grin

End of rant too... Roll Eyes

ZiG
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:47:15 AM

End of rant  Angry

BUMP! Sir. In colour

THE COLOR GETS ME Wink

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:55:02 AM

it's funny . you take a day off this thread and come back to more fucked up shit than ever. Epic thread. May JG go down in hell or prison.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:00:58 AM

it's funny . you take a day off this thread and come back to more fucked up shit than ever. Epic thread. May JG go down in hell or prison.
His and his coconspirator's souls will never recover. Normal people make a mistake to a few others. He however is doing it to thousands.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:06:16 AM

His and his coconspirator's souls will never recover. Normal people make a mistake to a few others. He however is doing it to thousands.

+1

...and the price of Poopcoin will never recover either... Huh

Next DOWN stop is under 0.004 BTC ...or under $1... Grin

ZiG
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:10:41 AM

interesting... opening merchant accounts under shell companies to process transactions for something completely different than what your merchant application says is a felony, yes? lots of shady operations used to do this back in the day until they started cracking down on it

Thats not what he said! He only said mention something different to the BANK when opening an account. Nothing shady about that, lots of companies are doing that including myself. Most banks even advice companies to make a global description about your company to avoid problems. For example they dont like adult companies so most of those companies open an account saying they have an internet company. It isnt a lie, its just not specific!

Secondly he doesnt say the merchant account is from the same bank. Most of the times merchant accounts are provided online through secondary parties and secondary banks...For example most banks in Holland dont even have a merchant department because nobody uses creditcards here only when they are forced when for example they go on holiday and need to book a hotel. 90% of europeans doesnt have or doesnt use a creditcard!
Actually, he did say that. Applying for a mid as a software company when you're really using it to process crypto currency purchases is not the same thing... why do you think he even said it like that? No low/regular risk merchant accounts will approve that shit because of chargebacks.

mis-coding transactions and lying on your merchant application is definitely not "legal". If the card companies find out that you are doing this they will kill your accounts instantly.

I put "legal" in quotes because I just don't know if it is a heavy fine levied by the card companies or a felony now. The adult industry has been doing this for years and it finally got cracked down on because of cross-sales and other misc. bullshit they pulled.
paycum

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:27:44 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 03:37:59 AM by paycum

Actually, he did say that. Applying for a mid as a software company when you're really using it to process crypto currency purchases is not the same thing... why do you think he even said it like that? No low/regular risk merchant accounts will approve that shit because of chargebacks.

mis-coding transactions and lying on your merchant application is definitely not "legal". If the card companies find out that you are doing this they will kill your accounts instantly.

I put "legal" in quotes because I just don't know if it is a heavy fine levied by the card companies or a felony now. The adult industry has been doing this for years and it finally got cracked down on because of cross-sales and other misc. bullshit they pulled.

He did not mention MID, he only said "apply for a bank account" and later on "so we can get creditcard up and running". At least that is what is mentioned in the email links posted in this topic. So that can also mean he just wants to open a bank account (his current one is suspended) as that is needed to receive funds from his merchant account...its possible he already has an active mid..

But indeed if he does try to open a mid and lies about his transactions then its a matter of time before they get closed, probably faster then he thinks as they will check his server ip address and all sites hosted on it..

But maybe i just dont see it as shady as i really hate the rules of the creditcard companies...who are they to tell what customers can and can not buy or what merchants can and can not sell... if its only a chargeback problem then just ban merchants who have to much chargebacks or let them pay for all costs...what they do now is assuming you have lots of chargebacks and therefor ban you upfront...it
doesnt make sense...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:34:33 AM

He did not mention MID, he only said "apply for a bank account" and later on "so we can get creditcard up and running". At least that is what is mention in the email links posted in this topic.

But indeed if he does try to open a mid and lies about his transactions then its a matter of time before they get closed, probably faster then he thinks as they will check his server ip address and all sites hosted on it..

But maybe i just dont see it as shady as i really hate the rules of the creditcard companies...who are they to tell what customers can and can not buy or what merchants can and can not sell... if its only a chargeback problem then just ban merchants who have to much chargebacks or let them pay for all costs...what they do now is assuming you have lots of chargebacks and therefor ban you upfront...it doesnt make sense...

banks don't care what type of business accounts you're opening... they only care when they issue you a mid. i'm 99% sure that is what he's referring to there. the problem for him is that this isn't 2010 anymore.

the russians in the rx industry fucked that mis-coding trick up. not saying i disagree with your last point but it is what it is and those are the rules of the road now.

if he's risking this, after already getting shit on by stripe, to set up cc purchases because they're not liquid then he is a certified moron. if all of those emails are legitimate he is by far one of the stupidest motherfuckers to grace the internet.
paycum

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:43:00 AM

He did not mention MID, he only said "apply for a bank account" and later on "so we can get creditcard up and running". At least that is what is mention in the email links posted in this topic.

But maybe i just dont see it as shady as i really hate the rules of the creditcard companies...who are they to tell what customers can and can not buy or what merchants can and can not sell... if its only a chargeback problem then just ban merchants who have to much chargebacks or let them pay for all costs...what they do now is assuming you have lots of chargebacks and therefor ban you upfront...it doesnt make sense...

banks don't care what type of business accounts you're opening... they only care when they issue you a mid. i'm 99% sure that is what he's referring to there. the problem for him is that this isn't 2010 anymore.

the russians in the rx industry fucked that mis-coding trick up. not saying i disagree with your last point but it is what it is and those are the rules of the road now.

if he's risking this, after already getting shit on by stripe, to set up cc purchases because they're not liquid then he is a certified moron. if all of those emails are legitimate he is by far one of the stupidest motherfuckers to grace the internet.

Yeah thats true i agree with you fully!

Oh but banks do care bye the way. I was banned by all dutch banks when i said i had an adult company. I also got banned when i told i have a business related to bitcoins although that last one was 2 years ago. They said (Rabobank/ING/ABN/Fortis) that bitcoin was bad for their brands as it is mostly used for money laundry and they cant see where the money is coming from.

That basically is the whole thing why bitcoin in its current form will never be accepted by the mass. what if people get their salary in bitcoin. goverments cant calculate who and what people get and how much taxes they have to pay...and much more things like that...so they will never accept it.

as from the adult part. banks dont want their names connected with adult. That is also why hookers, which is a fully legal job here, dont get a bank account... and yes its really strange, my adult company is fully legal as well, still all banks and all creditcard companies say i cant use their services because my content is too extreme Sad So basically my only option is to fraud!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:06:04 AM

It doesn't matter if banks accept cryptocurrency as long as somebody is willing to buy it and trade it for something else. Why do you think prices fall?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:16:15 AM

Why would anyone think there would be a benefit to Josh "stepping down" or whatever?
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:29:44 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 07:45:55 AM by truckinusa

Why would anyone think there would be a benefit to Josh "stepping down" or whatever?

I don't think there would be any benefit to him stepping down.  At this point it is a lost cause.  Nobody can save it.  In an ideal situation it would be handed over to a competent group of developers that have no affiliation with GAW.  The reason it has any relevancy is the scam he was able to build upon and without Josh that scam ends.  I think if the coin was forked and the premine was eliminated that would be a start.  Maybe another POW phase to earn these coins legitimately.

I think this would be a great Bible verse for Josh to read in one of his church video lectures:

Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with a mouth full of gravel. PROVERBS 20:17

He also might want to read about what happens to con men that talk about mysterious investors.  If you read this is sounds very much like the playbook Josh reads from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_New_Era_Philanthropy

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 [1029] 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: