Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:19:23 PM

Very few companies are asking for investments based on what their technical staff can supposedly produce. If that is what you are selling, then you need to list this staff, otherwise it is all bull.

Dude. Stop and think for just a few seconds. LOTS AND LOTS of companies are tech companies and tech companies asking for investments are asking for investments based on what their technical staff can supposedly produce. That's one of the more inane things you've ever posted. VERY FEW of them post a public roster of their technical staff. There are very good reasons that they don't do this.

How are those GAW investments going for ya, by the way, banana?  Cheesy

I never gave GAW a penny. How about you?

Very True

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

He never GAVE GAW a penny. He "invested" his "capital."
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:26:40 PM

I was just responding to the idiotic idea that the only reason a company wouldn't publish a roster of their technical staff is if they were engaged in criminal activity.

In GAW's case, if they have anyone on staff you can safely bet that they don't have credentials worth bragging about. It wouldn't surprise me if they have no dev staff left any more and have outsourced what tiny bits of development that have occurred to the sort of third-world developers who do simple web development for five bucks an hour.

Not publishing a roster means a lot less than the fact that they've done no development of any significance since paycoin/paybase was released. A little integration with APIs from other web sites, such as stripe and gyft. A "vault" mockup and a "validation" form that doesn't seem to do much. Stock charts on paybase. Anything I'm forgetting? And they had at least a few devs in early January. For the more recent stuff, a mediocre dev with a little website experience and no crypto experience could have done it all in a few days, maybe a couple of weeks if they're very new at it.

Has Josh even promised anything lately that would take any dev power? He's trying to get the community to do the work. He's got "team xpy" doing whatever they're doing to try to salvage some value out of their investments. The buyback, in the unlikely event it actually happens, doesn't require any significant software dev.

Everything that's going on, and everything he's promising, is consistent with GAW having little or no significant development staff.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:30:36 PM

@ Banana: So you spend all this time on a forum sticking up for a scammer dirtbag and you have no financial interest in doing so?

Pointing out that you said something idiotic isn't the same thing as sticking up for a scammer dirtbag.

I started following this train wreck when I saw the hashcoin white paper. A lot of it was just technical gibberish, and what wasn't gibberish was dumb. (I know there are some over on GH who think the white paper had some good ideas in it, even if it was poorly executed. I've seen their explanations. I think my first impressions of the white paper were right.)

Now it's the drama that keeps me here. You've got a televangelist sort of guy who has botched everything he's touched regarding paycoin/paybase, and a faithful (but dwindling) group of followers. It's like a faith healer who sends people away sicker than they arrived, but somehow that doesn't dissuade the faithful.

There are the debunkers here. But also some people who latch onto the most inane theories, like the Mordica thing. Are they deliberately trying to create a "fog of war" situation in which the real evidence is obscured by all the stupid stuff? I'm inclined to follow Hanlon's razor on that one.

Etc. Fascinating stuff.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:33:26 PM

@ Banana: So you spend all this time on a forum sticking up for a scammer dirtbag and you have no financial interest in doing so?

Pointing out that you said something idiotic isn't the same thing as sticking up for a scammer dirtbag.

I started following this train wreck when I saw the hashcoin white paper. A lot of it was just technical gibberish, and what wasn't gibberish was dumb. (I know there are some over on GH who think the white paper had some good ideas in it, even if it was poorly executed. I've seen their explanations. I think my first impressions of the white paper were right.)

Now it's the drama that keeps me here. You've got a televangelist sort of guy who has botched everything he's touched regarding paycoin/paybase, and a faithful (but dwindling) group of followers. It's like a faith healer who sends people away sicker than they arrived, but somehow that doesn't dissuade the faithful.

There are the debunkers here. But also some people who latch onto the most inane theories, like the Mordica thing. Are they deliberately trying to create a "fog of war" situation in which the real evidence is obscured by all the stupid stuff? I'm inclined to follow Hanlon's razor on that one.

Etc. Fascinating stuff.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:47:26 PM

Hmmm... anyway - -
People, can we please keep things on topic and refrain from the constant pi$$ing matches?

Scott-
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:03:15 PM

On that note, here's an interesting thread.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31542/coins-from-the-test-address-that-were-supposed-to-be-destroyed-are-now-in-circulation

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:05:47 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31542/coins-from-the-test-address-that-were-supposed-to-be-destroyed-are-now-in-circulation
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?119166.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?P9HwdnKRZD5niS7ua9pSV4DnjKxRPHw73Y.htm

"The test coins are going to be destroyed after the test is complete. The test is to see just how gullible the fools investing in Paycoin are, and the test isn't over yet"

Feel free to chime in with whatever excuse for why this is not part of a scam you want now Banana, the floor is all yours....

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:08:04 PM

Should have had a pool on how SoonTM this was to happen.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:10:04 PM

I can't belive they're putting those coins into circulation.... won't somebody please think of the children?!

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:27:51 PM

Lol - If they gave a crap, they would have sent the payout to an address that no one has any chance of having the private key to. Like PMyNameisJoshmQj2jHudUA1Z928iKr6Vh or something.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:31:41 PM

Oh, we can relax he's looking into it...

TheBeardedMann

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:34:05 PM

Lol - If they gave a crap, they would have sent the payout to an address that no one has any chance of having the private key to. Like PMyNameisJoshmQj2jHudUA1Z928iKr6Vh or something.

Or Joe Mordica realized he could sell those "test" coins and said, "Screw GAW, I'm cashing out."
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:37:22 PM

Or Joe Mordica realized he could sell those "test" coins and said, "Screw GAW, I'm cashing out."

Zombie coins for the zombie.   Wink
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:38:55 PM

Homero's big surprise

https://paycoin-store.com/

Shocked

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:39:45 PM

This is honestly the best post i've ever seen. I laughed for a few minutes.
popejubs

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:44:32 PM

Source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/02/prweb12507758.htm

Paycoin Accepted by GoUrl Payment Gateway
PayCoin, the cryptocurrency created by Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC (BTC) has been integrated and accepted by GoUrl payment gateway. Owners of paycoins will have even more access to a wealth of digital commerce via websites featuring GoUrl.

Bloomfield, CT (PRWEB) February 10, 2015

The integration of PayCoin by GoUrl Payment Gateway is emblematic of the continuing acceptance of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin as a global payment device resulting from its ease of use, low processing cost and unparalleled security.

“The acceptance of PayCoin by GoUrl is huge,” said Josh Garza, CEO of PayCoin and BTC. “The fact that GoUrl is an open source plugin on website development tools, opens up commerce to many that otherwise might not be able to make their products or services available to consumers the world over. And who knows what the next great thing might be? With tools like GoUrl, we’ll likely find out.”

PayCoin is one of the many cryptocurrency tender options accepted by GoUrl. The feature-rich plugin, which as an open source payment gateway is 100 percent free on both Github (github.com) and Wordpress (wordpress.com) development tools. Transaction fees are significantly less than other payments options such as PayPal, with fees starting as low as 0 percent.
GoUrl offers sellers of products or services the option where they can set their own prices in US dollars (USD) with exchange rates determined by Live Exchange Rates. Songwriters, poets those and others with intangible items or intellectual properties can charge buyers directly per download versus using aggregators like a record label or large publishing house.

“Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular on the Internet, said Lydia Sprague, Manager at GoUrl. “We think only 2-3 cryptocurrencies will be widely used on the Internet in the future. PayCoin can be one of these.”

GoUrl offers a wide selection of PayCoin community services for the use and promotion of PayCoin within the GoUrl payment gateway. The GoUrl.io PayCoin / Bitcoin Monetizer online web service serves as the payment gateways main service idea which is ideal for people paying to unlock digital files, music, videos, photos and the like. For example, if a musician were to offer a mp3 available for PayCoins / Bitcoins on gourl.io online and a visual artist could sell directly to buyers his / her high-res images and works. Website owners can use Free Open Source GoUrl PayCoin / Bitcoin Payment Gateway on their website and can start to accept customer payments in paycoins and other cryptocurrency in addition to traditional payment systems. Internet companies and web developers, can integrate PayCoin and other cryptocurrencies into their software using GoUrl cryptocoin payment API. To encourage usage, we offer on gourl.io a unique affiliate commission that offers a lifetime 0.50% from each PayCoin / Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency payment made by users through their software which is installed on various internet websites.

Owners of paycoins will have even more access to a wealth of digital commerce via websites featuring GoUrl. Using PayCoin, owners will have greater security in conducting online transactions for anything they want to buy or sell. Paycoins, which are based upon blockchain technology, a kind of digital DNA, ensures anonymity and tags each transaction with a unique code and as such offers greater security on online when conducting business.

About Paycoin

Paycoin is a global currency that allows owners to send and transact money to anyone, anywhere at anytime. Using Paycoin is totally free, lightening fast and very easy to use by both businesses and consumers. Paycoin is secure and uses a new Blockchain technique that regularly validates, compresses, and archives old transaction data to create near-instant transaction times with a light, efficient, and extremely secure blockchain.

About GoUrl

GoUrl.io is an automated payment processing system for Paycoin, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It enables online merchants to accept such cryptocoins as a form of payment, just as easily as they accept payments from credit cards, debit cards or PayPal. The unique functionality of GoUrl is open source, affiliate program for developers, SSL encryption with automatic forwarding of all received payments to the merchant's wallet address without keeping any of the merchant's money (Bitcoins, altcoins) on GoUrl servers (it provides additional security). It also provides full integration GoUrl payment forms for merchant websites without any external payment pages needing to be opened.
geegaw

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:45:11 PM

Homero price:  

https://paycoin-store.com/shop/games/xbox-one-with-kinect-assassins-creed-unity-bundle/

Xbox One with Kinect: Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle  $490.00

MS price: $449.99

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-with-Kinect-Assassins-Creed-Unity-Bundle/productID.308785100

I think you need to be authorized to peddle any MS ware otherwise it is considered gray market goods. I wonder if they are aware he is re-selling their retail at a markup.  Cool

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:45:52 PM

Just received an email from GAW saying all of their S4's are on sale for the low price of $550.

Nice to see they're more than happy to sell off all of their mining gear.

same here:

not touching them 2nd handed things with a 40' pole

Especially considering you can still buy them cheaper at oneminer.com, or even cheaper on hashnest (and not have to touch GAW's shadiness at all).

Not sure if you know but Oneminer is owned by GAW. Its was setup for GAW to dump its extra hardware
geegaw

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

Cheesy  collect the orders, try to negotiate a better bulk price buy from a wholesaler. WOW. 30 days delivery @ 50 dollars more than within 24 hours direct from Microsoft. Only Homero can construct such an absolutely fantastic deal.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: