Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 [1039] 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:16:38 AM

Homero, the voice of reason...

Good, safe to go to sleep, he's looking into it!

To be fair, he hasn't promised to explain it or solve it. He's not even looking INTO it, but AT it. Set your expectations correctly, please.  Cool

SuchMoon, good catch.  too funny Grin

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 02:03:46 PM by Paul Revere

Even when some simple logic begins to take root on HT, the startling lack of math skills cripples their efforts to come to grips with the depth to which they have been Paycoined:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/31577/10-of-the-pre-mined-paycoin-put-on-loose/21
archive: https://archive.today/1IREt

Is this the "New Math"? Common Core in action?  Huh  It is early and I have not yet had my first cup of Joe, but I will attempt to solve this complex equation IN MY HEAD, without the use of the computer which all of us are sitting in front of (or holding).

We are trying to calculate 65% of 12,000,000. 10% of 12,000,000 = 1,200,000 half of that is 5%, so 600,000. Now, 6 x 10%(1,200,000) is 7,200,000 plus 5% (600,000) equals 7,800,000. Now that we have 65% of 12,000,000, I am juggling these extremely complex numbers in my head and it occurs to me that the "4,200,000" stated as 65% by the poster is actually the other 35% of 12,000,000. OK, for the final math I will deduce 10% of 7,800,000 by removing a zero and I arrive at 780,000. This number is quite a bit larger than the 420,000 coins that the poster was concerned about. Then you realize that there are currently 20 responses to this guys post and NOT ONE noticed the problem with his math, although some were quick to dissect the issue and soothingly say that this quantity of coins being dumped into the market could not possibly be a problem.

So, the problem discovered by this brainiac is actually a wee bit worse than he imagined. OK, math lesson is over Htr's! Back to your regular circle jerking and idol worship! Everything is fine, and don't worry about the fact that my price alarm just went off on BTCW to alert me of an XPY price crash to take a look!

P.S: The only response that came close to making actual sense in this thread was our intrepid Serious Investor:

Go Vladimir GO!! Cheesy  Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:47:39 PM

P.S: The only response that came close to making actual sense in this thread was our intrepid Serious Investor:

Yum... I could invest me in some PrimeSteaks... How many XPY do I need to stake those steaks?  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:50:54 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 02:30:35 PM by Paul Revere

Vladimir is in top form today. Check out this slice of GAWsomeness : https://hashtalk.org/topic/31557/gaw-please-accept-the-coin-you-created/56

"It is only much silly counterfeiter who take payment in own bills"

LMFAO! Why can the fools being taken to the cleaners by Mr Ganza the Con Man not figure out what is going on?

Thread archive: https://archive.today/AEvcV

P.S> Ban Alert! Next post after Vlads GAWsome post.

And then followed immediately by this braindead moron:

What the fuck is WRONG with these people? And then "Morris the Market Analyst Cat" chimes in with something that partially makes sense, although the fucking moron can not figure out that this is exactly what happens when ALL merchants get crypto.

There are endless posts about how Paycoin price will skyrocket when lots of merchants get on board. MANY from Mr. Ganza. WRONG morons. It will create constant downward price pressure. This is something that Bitcoin is currently struggling with. What WILL counteract this at some point is millions of users holding small amounts in wallets beyond what they spend. The exact ratio of small holdings to counteract the downward price pressure caused by constant dumping from merchants remains to be seen for BTC, but there is no doubt that Paycoin is not even remotely close.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:37:17 PM

Yum... I could invest me in some PrimeSteaks... How many XPY do I need to stake those steaks?  Grin
Are there still people on HT who do not realize what this "SeriousInvest" guy is doing there   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
On the other hand, some of them still seem to take Mr Ganza for serious, so what do I know...

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Some of the dumbest people alive, all in one place.

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:48:21 PM

I don't really understand what you mean by "a way to avoid a real discovery".  How would this result in avoiding any real discovery?  The responses, and all evidence, will be publicly available.

He doesn't have to answer any questions he doesn't want to.  Legal will ask him to not answer 80%++ of the things you'll send his way.

In a real discovery, you have to answer questions that are asked.

To me, this sounds like a way to save on legal fees, have the community send you everything they think they may have.

uhh, dude, he has been given numerous platforms to do this... reddit ama, miami in person, even on his own forum with the "30 days of questions/answers" bullshit. why do you think he all of a sudden changed his tune?

don't you find it a little odd that the guy can't answer ANYTHING that isn't pre-screened? this is just another shining example. he does not do/answer anything that he cannot control.

True, he already has 28 more questions to answer, let him start there.
Did they stop doing that out of the blue? I do recall only a couple, i may have missed it
SDRebel

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:52:22 PM

Mr. Ganza showing off his high school education. I swear to god if he says "their" instead of "there" one more time I'm gonna blow my brains out.

That's why it's a huge red flag when a well written GAW/Paybase post/blog shows up, we can obviously tell it's not him.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:55:30 PM

"Coincidentally", whenever posts that seem to actually be from Josh show up on HT, large dumps occur on all of the exchanges. Price just took a huge dive and is hovering at the last serious support wall @ .0046. Is the greedy fucker going to kill the "Goose that Shits out Golden Eggs every morning" today? When the $1/XPY parody is finally broken for good, the confidence level of even the most braindead GAWbelieber is going to drop dramatically.

SDRebel

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:57:01 PM

Homero, the voice of reason...

Good, safe to go to sleep, he's looking into it!

To be fair, he hasn't promised to explain it or solve it. He's not even looking INTO it, but AT it. Set your expectations correctly, please.  Cool

Lol true, maybe he meant that he is looking at all those coibs sitting pretty in his desktop's wallet Smiley
SDRebel

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:02:32 PM

"Coincidentally", whenever posts that seem to actually be from Josh show up on HT, large dumps occur on all of the exchanges. Price just took a huge dive and is hovering at the last serious support wall @ .0046. Is the greedy fucker going to kill the "Goose that Shits out Golden Eggs every morning" today? When the $1/XPY parody is finally broken for good, the confidence level of even the most braindead GAWbelieber is going to drop dramatically.

I wonder if in reality it's people waiting for any pump to get rid of their shitcoins...it's also quite possible.. I know of a few people that were waiting for a big pump but then gave up or took any minor pump as a life boat
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:08:30 PM

Mr. Ganza showing off his high school education. I swear to god if he says "their" instead of "there" one more time I'm gonna blow my brains out.

That's why it's a huge red flag when a well written GAW/Paybase post/blog shows up, we can obviously tell it's not him.

Just when you thought it can't get any weirder:

http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/8603
http://gyazo.com/1cbfdaeb6f3447e6346db172dd3824ac

Either that Nothing/Bl4nk/wassername is full of shit or the CEO has bailed long ago.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:08:51 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 03:20:37 PM by Paul Revere

I wonder if in reality it's people waiting for any pump to get rid of their shitcoins...it's also quite possible.. I know of a few people that were waiting for a big pump but then gave up or took any minor pump as a life boat

But these daily dumps at whatever the market price currently is are not being done during pump spikes. SOME are, no doubt, but take a look at this mornings Josh Dump:

See the cart here: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

This dump was made by someone who needs money now regardless of the XPY price. Dumped into a price slide. Only someone with an endless supply of FREE XPY can do this every day. Since Josh gets ~25,000 XPY every morning, he is the most likely person doing this. For the past few days he has been relatively careful, only sucking up the bids that are over $1/XPY, but if he knows the jig is up this could be the day XPY takes the big dive into normal shitcoin valuation.

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:21:17 PM

I don't think it's Josh dumping. I'm pretty sure he took his millions out of the country some time ago.

As such he's probably sat on a beach, looking at new properties and cars etc.

I bet he's passed on all of the systems to someone else on the proviso that as long as he can keep things seemingly afloat he can cash in all the xpy he wants to for himself, which is what you see in the daily dumps. Plus I think there will be quite a bit of volume from people who are slowly realising that they've all been conned.

It sort of makes sense, if it keeps going for as long as possible then there is more time for Josh to escape the clutches of the law.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

Whatever, Dave. You can believe it is a coincidence that whenever Josh comes online these dumps occur all you like. Have yourself a cup of warm cocoa while you are at it.

Meanwhile, back in reality: My alarms just went off, I knew Josh could not resist stealing those last juicy bids at the $1 range. He even tried to cap the dump with a tiny buy to make the candle green on the chart, but it didn't work:

There ain't a whole lot of support below this.

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

I don't think it's Josh dumping. I'm pretty sure he took his millions out of the country some time ago.

I bet he's passed on all of the systems to someone else on the proviso that as long as he can keep things seemingly afloat he can cash in all the xpy he wants to for himself, which is what you see in the daily dumps. Plus I think there will be quite a bit of volume from people who are slowly realising that they've all been conned.

It sort of makes sense, if it keeps going for as long as possible then there is more time for Josh to escape the clutches of the law.

I actually *know* that it is Josh or a proxy of Josh dumping... The company is literally paying their employees with funds earned from cashing in crypto. XPY -> BTC -> USD -> Payroll, Bills, Marketing

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

I actually *know* that it is Josh or a proxy of Josh dumping... The company is literally paying their employees with funds earned from cashing in crypto. XPY -> BTC -> USD -> Payroll, Bills, Marketing

Can you supply us with any proof?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
DaveWave

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:36:15 PM

Sort of what I'm saying, he's left someone to run it into the ground, has to sell to pay the bills and wages cos Josh has walked out with all the money. Guy's probably being paid well in XPY on top.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
DaveWave

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:39:24 PM

Does anyone know if the volume on paybase is included on coinmarket figures?

I'm guessing not or Josh would have manipulated it to show million plus volume a day by now!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:48:18 PM

To be clear: I usually say "Josh & Co" when referring to the market action. Of course the fucking moron has people assisting him with the market manipulation and squeezing every last dime out of this turdwagon. Josh himself has exactly one skill: He is able to Con people; to take advantage of their naivety and belief that no one would pretend to be their friend and then reach into their pocket and steal their wallet. But: I have no doubt that it is his job to try to induce a little market rally with some idiotic insinuation of something like progress to make the dumps a little more profitable. Today it did not work and the dump commenced anyways. As was mentioned, this money is what is currently keeping GAW afloat. Josh already managed to take any cash/BTC in the GAW coffers and stuff it into his personal wallet. Now it is hand to mouth, and the only food on the table is the endless supply of XPY at Josh&Cos disposal. Aside from a few crumbs made by selling the mining gear customers suckers paid for already, of course, but that isn't all that much and is running out quickly.

Pages: « 1 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 [1039] 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: