Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:46:35 PM

Reaper's exit, illustrated:

http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/8193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:50:07 PM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

Some proof please Smiley
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:51:33 PM

Ewwww I feel dirty for having followed that link. Same old, same old.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:52:56 PM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

Some proof please Smiley

SoonTM Smiley

Just kidding, don't worry. It's coming. I am being very careful in order to protect my sources.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:56:29 PM

Damn it. Just a few days ago I was going to say all we need in this drama is some infidelity and maybe Josh knocking up Amber.
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:57:26 PM

That is some damning information indeed. Would love to see some evidence.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:57:34 PM

Thats truely huge news.  He was in deep, and a huge fanboi right till now.  Oh well I hope his exit works out for him, I know he has a little girl hate to see the kids suffer.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:01:05 AM

Some proof please Smiley

SoonTM Smiley

Just kidding, don't worry. It's coming. I am being very careful in order to protect my sources.

Email me. Let's compare notes. I have some relevant information to one of these items and you might have some regarding something we have been tracking down the full story regarding. mike@coinfire.io

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:07:17 AM

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year

Shocked

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:12:58 AM

Welcome to bct  Noob  lol

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:18:28 AM

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year

Shocked

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:26:38 AM

Shocked

He was just prepping for prison. That shit's gonna hurt.
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:28:27 AM

Just out of curiosity. I see some similarity between this conversation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10399940#msg10399940

and this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10377680#msg10377680

First a newbie comes and says some rumors in red bold and then Coinfire comes and tries to somehow verify it

lol you guys are so funny

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:30:36 AM

Damn it. Just a few days ago I was going to say all we need in this drama is some infidelity and maybe Josh knocking up Amber.

Haha, honestly when I first heard this, that was the first thing I thought... Once the entire story came out, I found out it was someone else named Juliette (first I've heard of her actually). According to her LinkedIn, she was the corporate comptroller. According to my source, she's not with the company anymore even though her LinkedIn says she is...

Some relevant public links that support what my internal source has revealed:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/juliette-dunlevy/9a/130/562

Under another name, Dickson?
https://plus.google.com/102597596813868219966/about

Pay extra attention to the last paragraph... Strange words for a supposedly married woman? It also strongly suggests the evidence I've been given to be true...
https://web.archive.org/web/20150208235958/http://onepatheticangel.blogspot.de/2014/11/one-pathetic-angel.html

These social media posts followed shortly after the above blog post was posted.

I am waiting for some more information before I can say for certain that this happened... Based on all the pieces of this puzzle I've been given, I am a firm believer this actually happened.

Has anyone else heard of Juliette Dunlevy aka Juliette Dickson?
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:38:12 AM

bring the proof, i need this to be true. *evil laugh*
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:48:17 AM

Just out of curiosity. I see some similarity between this conversation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10399940#msg10399940

and this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10377680#msg10377680

First a newbie comes and says some rumors in red bold and then Coinfire comes and tries to somehow verify it

lol you guys are so funny

I just am here consistently. I'm not sure what you are trying to imply.

Edit: Red gets my attention though Wink

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:50:24 AM

Haha, honestly when I first heard this, that was the first thing I thought... Once the entire story came out, I found out it was someone else named Juliette (first I've heard of her actually). According to her LinkedIn, she was the corporate comptroller. According to my source, she's not with the company anymore even though her LinkedIn says she is...

Pay extra attention to the last paragraph... Strange words for a supposedly married woman? It also strongly suggests the evidence I've been given to be true...
https://web.archive.org/web/20150208235958/http://onepatheticangel.blogspot.de/2014/11/one-pathetic-angel.html

I am waiting for some more information before I can say for certain that this happened... Based on all the pieces of this puzzle I've been given, I am a firm believer this actually happened.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:51:48 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 01:04:38 AM by bitcoinnoisseur

I found some interesting info.

I believe this is her: http://www.wfsb.com/story/26174586/mother-of-chid-left-in-car-speaks-out

This is from https://plus.google.com/102597596813868219966/posts

Juliette Dickson
Shared publicly  -  Nov 17, 2014

One Pathetic Angel...
onepatheticangel.blogspot.com
which links to https://web.archive.org/web/20150208235958/http://onepatheticangel.blogspot.de/2014/11/one-pathetic-angel.html

Hi, my name is Juliette, and I am the proud mother of two ridiculously amazing girls, and my over the top, two steps ahead of you at all times, step-son (whom will be limited in conversation in these as his biological mother uses anything and everything to try and make us miserable). Case and point...she is trying to use a nanny that FORGOT my infant in the car for, according to witnesses, 15 - 25 mins. She claims this woman can prove we are unfit....So the woman that FORGOT my baby in the car, can prove WE are unfit....once again, to prove the irrational logic here...the nanny that LEFT my four month old in the car, a few minutes before noon, whom was only found because she was screaming, is a viable witness to my husband and I being unfit....

The birth of my kids...do we include the second trimester miscarriage that was life altering?
I will assume this is whom she was refering to on FB "Goodnight my sweet boy. Rest in Peace Caiden."

Also on the Juliette Dickson's Google+ posts we have this post:

https://plus.google.com/102597596813868219966/posts

Peter Dillon Jan 12, 2015

Hey its Peter Dillon can you email me please peterdillon24@gmail.com
Its about child support

Juliette Dickson's Youtube has videos mentioning an Aiden as opposed to the Caiden in Juliette Dunley's FB post.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw53ysu9zC9V9lJK2HHWV3g
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:00:07 AM

I would leave the last part out of it as stated earlier in this thread No family or relationships. The rest of it proof please. Thanks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:06:45 AM

An affair between the CEO and Cost Accounting Manager of a company is quite relevant given the level of corruption here. I would say that one should have the proof before the public accusation though.

P.S: Is anyone archiving everything as it is dug up? Things have a funny way of getting deleted by this group.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: