Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 [1040] 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:59:07 PM

Paul, I'm merely saying that I don't think Josh is running this any more, I mean he might be but I can't see the point, he got away with millions, there might be 100k left or so to milk, why bother.

Do you think Mike Tyson sweeps the stage after a fight?

I think there is a strong likely hood that he's done a runner, I might be wrong but I might be right too Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:59:25 PM

I don't know about the plug in , but Archive today works real good. Just copy/paste the url of the thread you want to save into the box and hit enter and the whole thing is saved.

https://archive.today/

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:01:26 PM

An insider just forwarded this to me... Confirms the rumor that he's left the country.

What I find most interesting is that he didn't tell his entire company until a week after he left. What CEO disappears without a trace then tells the company a week later he went on vacation amidst an SEC investigation?

Which brings me to the next oddity... He says he planned a vacation but waited until things calmed down... Hold the fuck up, if this is what calm is, I'd hate to see what his idea of a disaster is.

Know what else "comes at a family cost"? An affair, but who's judging... (we all are, Homero)

My favorite part of the entire email.... He "paycoined" his entire team with one of his famous lines... Also, we have some exciting news, but I will not spoil it for you; other than to say, the best is yet to come Smiley.

Wow, I thought he only used that bullshit on his customers, apparently he also uses it to rally the folks aboard the sinking ship.

DaveWave

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:02:08 PM

OK, so coinmarketcap doesn't include the volume from paybase, wonder how much stuff is dumped there that we don't know about. Or fastxpy, was that purely set up to dump coins.

If these are dumping grounds then the price on these two would be lower than the main exchanges to encourage transactions. Is this the case?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:04:38 PM

An insider just forwarded this to me... Confirms the rumor that he's left the country.

What I find most interesting is that he didn't tell his entire company until a week after he left. What CEO disappears without a trace then tells the company a week later he went on vacation amidst an SEC investigation?

Which brings me to the next oddity... He says he planned a vacation but waited until things calmed down... Hold the fuck up, if this is what calm is, I'd hate to see what his idea of a disaster is.

Know what else "comes at a family cost"? An affair, but who's judging... (we all are, Homero)

My favorite part of the entire email.... He "paycoined" his entire team with one of his famous lines... Also, we have some exciting news, but I will not spoil it for you; other than to say, the best is yet to come Smiley.

Wow, I thought he only used that bullshit on his customers, apparently he also uses it to rally the folks aboard the sinking ship.

Very interesting new if confirmed to be true.

So Brazil, Costa Rica, South Africa?
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:11:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/HX2vCgL.png

Thanks any inside information, with as much detail as possible without outing your sources is always appricated.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:19:33 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 04:29:41 PM by Mr Felt

Mr. Ganza showing off his high school education. I swear to god if he says "their" instead of "there" one more time I'm gonna blow my brains out.

That's why it's a huge red flag when a well written GAW/Paybase post/blog shows up, we can obviously tell it's not him.

Just when you thought it can't get any weirder:

http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90/8603
http://gyazo.com/1cbfdaeb6f3447e6346db172dd3824ac

Either that Nothing/Bl4nk/wassername is full of shit or the CEO has bailed long ago.

It can get A LOT weirder.  Remember when Alex Green turned out to not exist at all?  AG was a totally fake identity and persona of a serial scammer.  That might be weirder than this situation currently; BUT, we might get as weird or weirder later on.  

EDIT - RE: The confession about vacation - who calls a vacation a "temporary break?"  Vacations are no big deal, start-up execs don't need to plan an elaborate exit plan to take a vacation because they're non-news events. There shouldn't be any leaking info about it in this case.  To me, a quasi-tinfoiler, it smells of either [more] propaganda (to throw off "haters" as much as law enforcement perhaps) and/or major internal changes beyond a vacation (either positive or negative change - will hold off judgment for now). Anyone ever meet Jonah in person?  Is this a real person? Is it credible that he'd be left in charge? Very questions.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

It is getting serious: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

After the wall @ .0045 there another 1,000 @ .0041

and more:

This might be the Big One !

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:22:27 PM

Dumped into a price slide. Only someone with an endless supply of FREE XPY can do this every day. Since Josh gets ~25,000 XPY every morning, he is the most likely person doing this. For the past few days he has been relatively careful, only sucking up the bids that are over $1/XPY, but if he knows the jig is up this could be the day XPY takes the big dive into normal shitcoin valuation.

In the last 5 minutes:

- a 1960 buywall went up, got dumped on within a minute
 - a 1796 buywall then immediately went up - got dumped on within a minute

Looks like someone is frantically trying to keep the price buoyed to me - swimming against quite a heavy tide of exits.

DaveWave

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:22:48 PM

So the large drop on the 6th Feb;

Josh withdrawing his holiday money?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:27:37 PM

Dumped into a price slide. Only someone with an endless supply of FREE XPY can do this every day. Since Josh gets ~25,000 XPY every morning, he is the most likely person doing this. For the past few days he has been relatively careful, only sucking up the bids that are over $1/XPY, but if he knows the jig is up this could be the day XPY takes the big dive into normal shitcoin valuation.

In the last 5 minutes:

- a 1960 buywall went up, got dumped on within a minute
 - a 1796 buywall then immediately went up - got dumped on within a minute

Looks like someone is frantically trying to keep the price buoyed to me - swimming against quite a heavy tide of exits.

Somebody is trying to turn it around. IS this the bottom? Feeling "Lucky"??

I have rode the turdwagon a few times this week, but I am always scared that I am going to buy in just as this turd finally takes the death plunge into regular shitcoin valuation. Not feeling lucky today for some reason. I suspect the Josh gone news will filter over to HT.

Edit: I see it already has. https://hashtalk.org/topic/31542/coins-from-the-test-address-that-were-supposed-to-be-destroyed-are-now-in-circulation/395

and the thread archive at that point: https://archive.today/yyRnv

jp333

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:29:37 PM

Hey guys, don't worry about those extra bonus coins. GAW had to keep them due to a "series of internal challenges".

No harm done...  Roll Eyes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31586/test-coin-and-compoudning-update
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:36:28 PM

I suspect the bloodbath is not over, just a pause to let orders thicken a bit. These new orders must have these shysters salivating right now:

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:37:08 PM

Hey guys, don't worry about those extra bonus coins. GAW had to keep them due to a "series of internal challenges".

Lol the old blame dead-Joe trick being pulled out!
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:38:32 PM

From that thread, in addition to everything else we've seen, I suspect we're going to need an SAT-type test be a qualified investor in cryptocurrencies and related companies:

http://imgur.com/uFR4Wmi
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

Hi all

Long time no see .

Just for info I posted a mail to SEC and got a reply (not to good from my point of view , sounds like they try to keep a secret ) Feel free to copy and paste my email to SEC . If everybody starts to ask question about them, we may attract attention of the S.E.C towards gaw miner :

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding Gaw Miners.

The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy processes many comments from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some of the correspondence we receive is referred to other SEC offices and divisions for their review. If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

Please note, the SEC conducts its investigations on a confidential and nonpublic basis and neither confirms nor denies the existence of an investigation unless the SEC brings charges against someone involved. We do this to protect the integrity and effectiveness of our investigative process and to preserve the privacy of the individuals and entities involved. You can check our website, www.sec.gov, for information about pending SEC civil actions, administrative cases, and other matters.

Thank you for communicating your views.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Kim
Special Counsel
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(800) 732-0330
http://www.sec.gov
www.investor.gov
www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed

File Attachment:
Correspondent Name: Mr.
Create Date: 2015-02-03 17:49:29
Origin: Web
File #: HO::~00452032~::HO
Description:
Dear sir, I would like to point out posts on few website like this one ( http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/) implying than S.E.C is investigating a company named gaw miners in possible fraud . Can you please confirm or deny such investigation. If not true this information is obviously a attempt to use the name of your organisation in a market manipulation (trying to scare customer in order to force product price down) . and it should be immediatly denied to avoid futher more damage to the customer and your organisation respectfully .

ref:_00D30JxQy._500a0qPh4A:ref

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:52:57 PM

Hi all

Long time no see .

Just for info I posted a mail to SEC and got a reply (not to good from my point of view , sounds like they try to keep a secret ) Feel free to copy and paste my email to SEC . If everybody starts to ask question about them, we may attract attention of the S.E.C towards gaw miner :

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding Gaw Miners.

The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy processes many comments from individual investors and others. We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations. In addition, some of the correspondence we receive is referred to other SEC offices and divisions for their review. If they have any questions or wish to respond directly to your comments, they will contact you.

Please note, the SEC conducts its investigations on a confidential and nonpublic basis and neither confirms nor denies the existence of an investigation unless the SEC brings charges against someone involved. We do this to protect the integrity and effectiveness of our investigative process and to preserve the privacy of the individuals and entities involved. You can check our website, www.sec.gov, for information about pending SEC civil actions, administrative cases, and other matters.

Thank you for communicating your views.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Kim
Special Counsel
Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
(800) 732-0330
http://www.sec.gov
www.investor.gov
www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed

File Attachment:
Correspondent Name: Mr.
Create Date: 2015-02-03 17:49:29
Origin: Web
File #: HO::~00452032~::HO
Description:
Dear sir, I would like to point out posts on few website like this one ( http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/) implying than S.E.C is investigating a company named gaw miners in possible fraud . Can you please confirm or deny such investigation. If not true this information is obviously a attempt to use the name of your organisation in a market manipulation (trying to scare customer in order to force product price down) . and it should be immediatly denied to avoid futher more damage to the customer and your organisation respectfully .

ref:_00D30JxQy._500a0qPh4A:ref

If 1000 people make comments, that still won't change the response that you'll get. Official bodies usually don't comment on ongoing investigations (for pretty obvious reasons).

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:56:01 PM

This poor dumbass doesn't even know what month it is: https://hashtalk.org/topic/29630/xpy-trader-talk/37

Duhhh... I'm ready to make sum more investments George. Duhhh!  Roll Eyes

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:03:17 PM

From that thread, in addition to everything else we've seen, I suspect we're going to need an SAT-type test be a qualified investor in cryptocurrencies and related companies:

http://imgur.com/uFR4Wmi

He might have contracted that from Anita.

As for Joe's coins, I think we're going to see them destroyed by throwing very very hard into a buy wall on Cryptsy.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:06:56 PM

He might have contracted that from Anita.

As for Joe's coins, I think we're going to see them destroyed by throwing very very hard into a buy wall on Cryptsy.

They will likely be properly burned... its not like Josh is running low on the 97% premine he can sell on exchanges slowly. He just got caught and now has to destroy the coins....which doesn't stop him from selling off any of the other hyper-inflating coins from other prime controllers.

Pages: « 1 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 [1040] 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: