Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376901 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:07:39 AM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

I would leave the last part out of it as stated earlier in this thread No family or relationships. The rest of it proof please. Thanks

I have to say tough shit. It takes 2 to tango. Also there was never any mention of no relationships. Family and children yes. But that was refering to Josh's family and children. IF he had an affair with another woman, especially one in his own company, that is fair game.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:11:03 AM

If you are stupid enough to post private photos and data for the world to see; you are open game. Sad, maybe, but true.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:12:04 AM

Wow it's been a busy week! I've been communicating with sources internal to GAW and the outlook is grim. There is apparently a LOT of tension within the company as basically all staff currently want to see Josh gone just as bad as we do. There is even talk of a takeover from within trying to remove Josh from his position. The entire contents of this post have been learned from verified sources within the company.

According to internal sources, GAW is running out of money! Apparently they are having to sell BTC and XPY on a daily basis just to afford to make payroll! That's a bit scary, not to mention, surely not healthy for the XPY market. Doesn't that drive the value down when the creator is selling it off just to keep a sinking ship afloat?

Even more pressing than their money situation is the fact that their primary corporate bank has terminated their accounts. They were issued a 30 day notice last month stating that the bank had decided to terminate the relationship and insisted that they vacate the accounts as soon as possible. To make matters worse, apparently a C-Level employee of the company had their own personal accounts shut down only days later and told that he was now on the anti-money laundering watch list.... Things are starting to unravel folks.

I've also learned that GAW's primary Bitcoin holder, BitGo, has terminated their relationship with the company but I wasn't told why. They were given much less than 30 days to vacate all bitcoin holdings from BitGo. I think it's safe to assume it's for the same reasons as the USD bank, but who's to say? Kudos BitGo.

Lastly, I've been shown significant evidence that Garza went so far as having an affair with one of his employees last year and firing her once it ended. I even learned she may have been pregnant at the time he fired her! I usually would've disregarded this as not relevant, but I do think it fits in with the bigger picture of a deceitful, dishonest crook that needs to pay for what he's done. Once I am given more solid proof on the details of the affair, I will report it.

I would leave the last part out of it as stated earlier in this thread No family or relationships. The rest of it proof please. Thanks

I have to say tough shit. It takes 2 to tango. Also there was never any mention of no relationships. Family and children yes. But that was refering to Josh's family and children. IF he had an affair with another woman, especially one in his own company, that is fair game.

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

If you are stupid enough to post private photos and data for the world to see; you are open game. Sad, maybe, but true.

Exactly. At the point in time that you post information and pictures on a publically accessible social media site, that information and those pictures cease to be private.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:17:14 AM

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

The difference is I don't, have never and will never do any of the things I truly believe Josh has done. What exactly are you getting at?
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:18:25 AM

That is some damning information indeed. Would love to see some evidence.

This is the only thing I've been given permission to post so far ...

https://www.anonimg.com/img/50b32d5d35ef432da3323a40af4aadf2.png

https://www.anonimg.com/img/d46f4426ea33fb5e0854e8f7ddf2d63b.png
politzer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:22:27 AM

The difference is I don't, have never and will never do any of the things I truly believe Josh has done. What exactly are you getting at?
What are you looking for by posting a bunch of crap? The thing is I am just trying to be neither Josh nor people like you.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:25:14 AM

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

What are you looking for by posting a bunch of crap? The thing is I am just trying to be neither Josh nor people like you.

Hey asshole, Nothing I posted is crap. Everything I posted is FREE INFORMATION readily available to anyone that wants to look. Get off your high horse and go fuck yourself. I don't give a rats ass what you are trying to be.
politzer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:25:21 AM

We are not born yesterday. I can make hundreds of those ridiculous proofs. ROFL ... Thanks for making my day.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:26:10 AM

@ Politser : The door works both ways. Put your money where your mouth is and GTFO if you do not like being with people trying to expose fraud.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

this dude is just racking up felonies
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:26:35 AM

WoW!! where the fuck did you get this? (i know you cant answer but i have to ask)  This is some damning shit if its real....

https://i.imgur.com/ke5ZeyA.jpg

It would be nice to have at least dates, better yet - recipients of those e-mails. This could be a month old if related to the Stripe debacle:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10078292#msg10078292
gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:28:28 AM

WoW!! where the fuck did you get this? (i know you cant answer but i have to ask)  This is some damning shit if its real....

It would be nice to have at least dates, better yet - recipients of those e-mails. This could be a month old if related to the Stripe debacle:

Recipients are removed to protect potentially innocent people... Dates are Jan 18 and Jan 21.
politzer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:34:01 AM

@ Politser : The door works both ways. Put your money where your mouth is and GTFO if you do not like being with people trying to expose fraud.

Hey Mr. Smarty man! If you want to expose fraud and not fudding here, GTFO and file a lawsuit against him instead of posting bullshits here with no proofs.

Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:35:22 AM

Recipients are removed to protect potentially innocent people... Dates are Jan 18 and Jan 21.

interesting... opening merchant accounts under shell companies to process transactions for something completely different than what your merchant application says is a felony, yes? lots of shady operations used to do this back in the day until they started cracking down on it
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:36:22 AM

Hey Mr. Smarty man! If you want to expose fraud and not fudding here, GTFO and file a lawsuit against him instead of posting bullshits here with no proofs.

he's contributing what he can without revealing too much

you want him to "go file a lawsuit" against him? make less sense bro.
politzer

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:36:37 AM

I am wondering if Josh is pathetic, satan or the worst person on the earth,  what makes difference between you and him??? People do anything just for A Fistful Of Dollars

Hey asshole, Nothing I posted is crap. Everything I posted is FREE INFORMATION readily available to anyone that wants to look. Get off your high horse and go fuck yourself. I don't give a rats ass what you are trying to be.

I am sorry. Wrong reply. It was supposed to be a reply to gawneedstobestopped

gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:39:33 AM

he's contributing what he can without revealing too much

you want him to "go file a lawsuit" against him? make less sense bro.

You're spot on. I am trying to protect my source and not close the door that has opened. Some people won't be satisfied if the evidence hit them in the mouth.

If you're not convinced by anything I've released, feel free to ignore me. To those who actually want to know what's taking place inside those walls, keep paying attention. The sources are eager to reveal the scum bag for what he is, and I intend to help these people accomplish that.

More to come.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:40:11 AM

Some braindead asshole GAW scam supporter endlessly quoting walls O text over and over to derail the thread. Nothing new here folks.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:42:36 AM

... people trying to expose fraud.

How do you tell the difference between people trying to expose fraud, and people trying to muddy the water? Because a lot of the shit that flies around here looks more like the latter than the former to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: