Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:35:08 PM

So after hearing so much bad words about bitcointalk, I thought that can't be right?

So I came over here.

I guess they were right and I was wrong.

What a SHITLOAD of BULLSHIT in here!

Just all these fucked up pictures, fake mails, lack of respect, no interest at all, bashing, fud talk. Sorry for the few people I actually saw posting something usefull,

But what the F are you doing here?

Maybe you wont find the whole uncensored truth at HT, but at least it's better than this place, seriously!

Destroying is simple, try building something (better). If you dont like paycoin sell your stuff at marketplace or exchange and walk away. Put your energy and time into (crypto)projects you DO believe in. What a waste.

I too browse and glean what i can from here
I see them as children
You  just got to let  em play

Like a bad record....

Paycoin is down over 90% from the days when you were calling Garza a genius and telling people you were going to make "serious money" here.
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

So after hearing so much bad words about bitcointalk, I thought that can't be right?

So I came over here.

Just all these fucked up pictures, fake mails, lack of respect, no interest at all, bashing, fud talk. Sorry for the few people I actually saw posting something usefull,

Maybe you wont find the whole uncensored truth at HT, but at least it's better than this place, seriously!

Destroying is simple, try building something (better). If you dont like paycoin sell your stuff at marketplace or exchange and walk away. Put your energy and time into (crypto)projects you DO believe in. What a waste.

I see them as children

Like a bad record....

Paycoin is down over 90% from the days when you were calling Garza a genius and telling people you were going to make "serious money" here.

If you ask one more time if we are we there yet
And i swear

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:40:42 PM

Ya Know, I am just glad I stayed clear of GAW and paycoin. I did find it an interesting concept however, but it had to many inherent flaws that should have been worked out first. But the biggest 2 reasons are simple. 1. way to centralized and under direct control, which is and always will be too risky in the crypto world. 2. My friend a long time ago, ordered a few Zeus miners from GAW. He never received them, and had to fight with poor customer service to get anything done and ultimately had to do a charge back. So, that in itself smelled a little fishy and risky. ok,   Cry`

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
bananafana

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:47:22 PM

So I came over here.

I see them as children

Like a bad record....

And i swear

You're never going to get there.

You're never going to get to where ever it was you thought that Garza was going to take you back when you were calling him a genius and a saint.

Paycoin is down over 90% from the days when you were telling people that Garza was going to make you some "serious money."

You were warned then. You were warned all the way down.

There's no plan. There's no CAF. You're not going to get $20/xpy in any buyout. You're not going to buy a $10 Amazon gift card for 1 XPY. No major retailer is going to accept XPY at $10 valuation.

It annoys you to hear it, but it's the truth.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:15:40 PM

So I came over here.

I see them as children

Like a bad record....

And i swear

You're never going to get there.

You're never going to get to where ever it was you thought that Garza was going to take you back when you were calling him a genius and a saint.

Paycoin is down over 90% from the days when you were telling people that Garza was going to make you some "serious money."

You were warned then. You were warned all the way down.

There's no plan. There's no CAF. You're not going to get $20/xpy in any buyout. You're not going to buy a $10 Amazon gift card for 1 XPY. No major retailer is going to accept XPY at $10 valuation.

It annoys you to hear it, but it's the truth.
Thats It
You best wear a helmet boy

Get out the car
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:29:32 PM

Dave is here now Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:37:18 PM

So I came over here.

So basically after months of people telling you paycoin/GAW is a scam, you decided because your stash of xpy is now worth practically nothing, it would be a good time to do some due diligence for once?

I love it how you cultists call us out for lacking respect/bashing/etc while bashing and disrespecting us all.

Step 1 to moving on from this scam/cult is admitting that the "Fudsters" were right all along.

Too bad a few people posting pictures and trolling was enough for you to ignore all the red flags pointed out here. Oh well, your loss.

We aren't trying to destroy some guys innovative idea. We are simply pointing out the red flags of this blatant (to most people) scam.

Many of us do actually spend our time and energy creating something innovative/inventive for crypto, unlike you cryptonoobs who just pick a get rich quick scheme and fanatically promote it hoping you won't be left holding the bag.

Try participating in the actual crypto community for once instead of living in the alternate reality GAW created over at hashtalk.
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:46:04 PM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.

What pisses me off about that scam is that they all seem to be on first name terms with the scammer.  Whenever I see a post about it on either litecointalk or reddit they all refer to him as "Chris".   "Chris is going to make an announcement soon" , "Chris is asking for more maintenance fees"

Fucking imbeciles.  You just have to look at the ltcgear website to see what a sham it is.

What is even worse than people calling him Chris are the morons that call him "Bee" like he is their friend because his forum nickname is "Beekeeper."

Does a legendary thread like this one exist for the LTC Gear stuff? I might have Leo start looking in to that whole situation and seeing what turns up.

There are a few threads about this. one from http://ltcgeartalk.net/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759743.4040
and https://www.reddit.com/r/ltcgear/

there is also an Update-only thread on BTCtalk thread, you can see the reason why Chris's customers are so frustrated. Imagine not being paid for two months, and Chris's website had a script with a message saying "Update on the 6th of Jan", and then everyday for weeks, the script would advance it by 1 day.

Recently he popped up again, after 3 months or so of this, for a "Q & A" with the Litecoin Mods. (Does this sounds familiar? Seems everytime scammers want to extend time, there is a Q & A). It is a really interesting psychological puzzle when you read some of the posts responding to Chris. Some are pissed off and yell at him, which is understandable. Some are very very friendly, and very light on the phrasing, as if talking to a squirrel who might at one wrong word, hop away.

They are very scared Chris will run away or go back to his "delay tactics". Kind looks like Hashtalk forums in a mini-scale.

All Chris's posts have been very vague and blaming it on hacker's or problems that we cannot verify, or that there is proof of, yet the beilievers still hang on to his words, even though everything in the Q & A added up to more nothing, and more delays.
jimmothy

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:51:01 PM

This place improves tremendously with half a dozen ignores.

You can find more intelligence and decorum over on GH.

You'll find almost no truth on HT because telling the truth will get you banned.

I was with you until you said "You can find more intelligence and decorum over on GH. ".

All you'll find over there is more arrogance, less substance, and more rules.

Just looking at the scheme they've concocted is enough to tell they aren't the most intelligent group. They've basically took Bitmain's cloudmining and tacked on a ~30% markup and ~20% extra daily maintenance fees. The only people who would invest in GH are those completely uninformed of what else is available. (hashtalkers)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:51:22 PM

This thread goes to eleven (hundred pages)

But, why not just have it go to ten, and make ten louder?  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:10:50 PM

There are some who would make a case that Josh is Chris of LTCGear.

The scary thing is... it is plausible.

Both have done the Ponzi thing:

1. First make something profitable, to gain customers
(LTCGear shares paid out at beginning, as did the Mining from GAW)

2. Market it, place ads, have affiliate programs to gain more customers
(LTCgear placed ads everywhere, incuding news sites, same with GAW)

3. Convert old product to new product to redirect heightening scam accusations
(GAW miners to Hashlets, LTCGear old to new Gen 2)

4. As ponzi begins to collapse, insert "Special discounts" to create more profits/investors/victims.
(LTCGear Black Friday sale, GAW discounts)

5. Ponzi collapses begin delay tactics to milk the most out of it.
(LTCGear stops payments, has script with delay message advancing it by 1 each day, yet STORE is still open for weeks.
GAW begins Paycoin with many promises, and instead of a script advancing by 1 each day, he has a coin to pump, so the "script" is Josh Garza "pre-announcing" something each day

6. Customers begin to question and accuse scam/ponzi, take legal action etc
(LTCGear has customers begin legal action etc, Chris responds by having a Q & A, while promising new "features" "soon", yet has not delivered payment, or anything substantial guarantees, promises, or verifiable information. Customers ask "Has anyone been paid?" Chris answers "I do not have that statistic yet". I mean.. wtf.
GAW has several Q & A's. First was voluntarily discarded, second was disregarded (Miami), third yet to be seen via Coinbrief, fourth is a badly planned questionnaire via another website resulting in again, more delays to questions, more time to extend the scam, while shutting people up while they wait the allotted 14-30 days for the questions to be answered.)

My Predictions:

LTCGear: Chris will either, charge a "maintenance yearly fee tax" to be paid by customers before they can "access" their payments, then Chris shuts it all down. Or, allow people to "convert" all gen 1 to Gen 2, and begins to scam all over again, like GAW miner's to hashlets, to Paycoin.

GAW: Keep pumping XPY with hype to milk as much as he can, while removing more staff to reduce expenses, produce nothing substantial, have more questionnaires to extend the time, make people convert to Paycoin 2.0.
bananafana

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:12:24 PM

You'll find almost no truth on HT because telling the truth will get you banned.

I was with you until you said "You can find more intelligence and decorum over on GH. ".

The intelligence bar is set pretty low by things like the conspiratard stuff about Mordica. Or the "evidence" that JG was in Europe because (a) he usually posted late at night, and (b) he started posting during the day, and (c) during the day here is late night in Europe. And the meme shitfloods that are bury anything of significance (although, by Hanlon's razor, that may not be their intention). And dave01.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:24:13 PM

So I came over here.

How about all of these shills coming in here posting fake shit to distract from the truth and then followed up by more shills blaming the core group for the bullshit?

You stupid fucking shills can be spotted a hundred miles away. Go back to shill school and retake the exam because you fail.

Homero needs to up the ante so he can hire a better quality of shill. How many shitcoin did you get for this sad attempt a derailment?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:31:00 PM

The intelligence bar is set pretty low by things like the conspiratard stuff about Mordica. Or the "evidence" that JG was in Europe because (a) he usually posted late at night, and (b) he started posting during the day, and (c) during the day here is late night in Europe. And the meme shitfloods that are bury anything of significance (although, by Hanlon's razor, that may not be their intention). And dave01.

Thanks for the laugh.

>implying meme's aren't posted on GH
>implying you are of superior intelligence
>implying its not fun to have dave01 around
>implying using your scroll wheel is hard

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:33:32 PM

There are some who would make a case that Josh is Chris of LTCGear.

The scary thing is... it is plausible.

Both have done the Ponzi thing:

1. First make something profitable, to gain customers
(LTCGear shares paid out at beginning, as did the Mining from GAW)

2. Market it, place ads, have affiliate programs to gain more customers
(LTCgear placed ads everywhere, incuding news sites, same with GAW)

3. Convert old product to new product to redirect heightening scam accusations
(GAW miners to Hashlets, LTCGear old to new Gen 2)

4. As ponzi begins to collapse, insert "Special discounts" to create more profits/investors/victims.
(LTCGear Black Friday sale, GAW discounts)

5. Ponzi collapses begin delay tactics to milk the most out of it.
(LTCGear stops payments, has script with delay message advancing it by 1 each day, yet STORE is still open for weeks.
GAW begins Paycoin with many promises, and instead of a script advancing by 1 each day, he has a coin to pump, so the "script" is Josh Garza "pre-announcing" something each day

6. Customers begin to question and accuse scam/ponzi, take legal action etc
(LTCGear has customers begin legal action etc, Chris responds by having a Q & A, while promising new "features" "soon", yet has not delivered payment, or anything substantial guarantees, promises, or verifiable information. Customers ask "Has anyone been paid?" Chris answers "I do not have that statistic yet". I mean.. wtf.
GAW has several Q & A's. First was voluntarily discarded, second was disregarded (Miami), third yet to be seen via Coinbrief, fourth is a badly planned questionnaire via another website resulting in again, more delays to questions, more time to extend the scam, while shutting people up while they wait the allotted 14-30 days for the questions to be answered.)

My Predictions:

LTCGear: Chris will either, charge a "maintenance yearly fee tax" to be paid by customers before they can "access" their payments, then Chris shuts it all down. Or, allow people to "convert" all gen 1 to Gen 2, and begins to scam all over again, like GAW miner's to hashlets, to Paycoin.

GAW: Keep pumping XPY with hype to milk as much as he can, while removing more staff to reduce expenses, produce nothing substantial, have more questionnaires to extend the time, make people convert to Paycoin 2.0.

Quality post.

jimmothy

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:41:26 PM

Thanks for the laugh.

This.

Gethashing is just a place where former GAW fanatics (the slowest to wisen up) regurgitate info posted in this thread.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:44:45 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 12:05:58 AM by owlcatz

Thanks for the laugh.

This.

Gethashing is just a place where former GAW fanatics (the slowest to wisen up) regurgitate info posted in this thread.

This as well.

Having witnessed banana's posts since his arrival, he seems to be confused a lot about which side he is truly on. This makes me think he's an XPY bag holder but is afraid to admit it, but knows it's also a scam, but refuses to admit that as well... Which is it banana? Why are you here if you are "unhappy" with memes and dave-0?   Huh

Edit - This reminds me - Has anyone started a anti-scam thread for GH (whatever coin it is) yet on BCT? That one should be the next scam of the year from what i read earlier about them reselling hardware or cloud mining at excessive prices to yet more crypto-noobs?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:58:51 PM

Seriously there's nothing left to be said.  If you haven't figured out GAW is a scam in first 10 pages of this thread you might be better off making an account on HT and getting yourself an nice cold glass of Kool-Aid.  The only thing left to do at this point is laugh at the guys who got stuck holding the bag, laugh at the funny meme's and videos and wait for the next scam idea Ganza comes up with while the price of xpy bottoms out.  Its the only reason why this thread is still alive, as far as I'm concerned the verdict is in: GAW is a ponzi.  Lets have some laughs while this shit show lasts.  As for dave01 he can hang out and entertain us, he's a stray cat that we've adopted.  Sure he's only got one eye, he's all scraggly and smelly but he's our dave01 and I'll be damned sir if you're going to stroll in here and kick my our cat.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:03:03 AM

Pretty much all Banana does is bitches and whines about the methods and presumed results of what other people are doing. I do what I can to document what is going on (I have literally archived hundreds of threads) post news of the market movements and am a constant thorn in the side of the scumbags pulling off this scam. Shame and humor can go a long way to waking people up, and humor make longs threads like this tolerable, in my opinion of course. If that is not up to your standards Banana, tough shit. You can have a refund of every Satoshi I have been paid to expose this scam. In the mean time maybe you can actually either do something to help the effort or shut the fuck up and get lost.  Just being a crybaby is extremely pathetic and is also on the negative side of the equation when it comes to stopping this ongoing scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:47:21 AM

he just posted a poll

http://goo.gl/s7KHdU

Australian time:

Created 16th February 2015 - 11:36 AM

https://archive.today/4oxpe#selection-155.0-155.37

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: