Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
personEks

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:57:27 PM

Hey all, long time lurker here... was hoping to get sb to do a quick shadow ban check for me... or is there somewhere on your profile that will let you know. I was starting to raise my voice as I am free from GAW's dirty clutches now and don't have to worry about 'errors/bugs' messin' with my account. HT usere name: personEks
While I'm posting, might as well express my gratitude to this thread. I was initiated into the world of crypto through GAW back in Sept., and not knowing my left from right in the crypto world I walked straight into Zen clouds net. When the events in October dispelled the temporary suspension of my critical faculties I began looking into GAW and soon came across this thread. It was this thread that allowed me to see GAW and Homero in the harsh light of public discourse and it didn't take me long to begin looking for the door. I may have been like many of the poor saps on HT trying to rescue anything from this burning wreck of a coin if it were not for this thread! I am still stoked on BTC and am excited about the growing crypto world and what contributions I may be able to make in the future; GAW almost ruined my impression of this vibrant and vigorous world, but this thread prevented that and so I again thank you all for the info and the laughs!
jp333

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

Just open an incognito tab in your browser and go to a topic you posted in (without signing in). If you can't see your post - you're shadow banned.

Hey all, long time lurker here... was hoping to get sb to do a quick shadow ban check for me... or is there somewhere on your profile that will let you know. I was starting to raise my voice as I am free from GAW's dirty clutches now and don't have to worry about 'errors/bugs' messin' with my account. HT usere name: personEks
While I'm posting, might as well express my gratitude to this thread. I was initiated into the world of crypto through GAW back in Sept., and not knowing my left from right in the crypto world I walked straight into Zen clouds net. When the events in October dispelled the temporary suspension of my critical faculties I began looking into GAW and soon came across this thread. It was this thread that allowed me to see GAW and Homero in the harsh light of public discourse and it didn't take me long to begin looking for the door. I may have been like many of the poor saps on HT trying to rescue anything from this burning wreck of a coin if it were not for this thread! I am still stoked on BTC and am excited about the growing crypto world and what contributions I may be able to make in the future; GAW almost ruined my impression of this vibrant and vigorous world, but this thread prevented that and so I again thank you all for the info and the laughs!
personEks

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:05:57 PM

Just open an incognito tab in your browser and go to a topic you posted in (without signing in). If you can't see your post - you're shadow banned.

Yup, banned. Too bad, was going to have some fun while trying to help others come to grips with having been paycoined.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:07:09 PM

Bitcoinwisdom needs to fix that stupid manipulation that changes the color of the candle.

Definitely. Doesn't always work, but you see a bot buy right after most huge dumps and many times it will make it look like a buy.

How can they fix something that is not broken? The bot instantly buys the nearest ask after the dumps, which most likely is the price before the dump (because of the very illiquid market) and thus sets the price to that. If there is no other buy or sell after that the same minute, the 1m candle closes at the price the bot bought, which is most likely green instead of red. This is a bit of manipulation (someone that tries to make the chart a lot more bullish than it actually is), but this is not something bitcoinwisdom can do anything about.

Yeah as far as the candle I guess you are correct but the volume bar graph at the bottom parallels that so a 1000 coin sell followed by less than one coin bought should not turn that bar green.  If the bulk of the volume is a sell that volume bar should be red.  
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:09:19 PM

Josh simply replied,
I am reporting your messages to the authorities

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

How exactly do you report that to the authorities?

"Yes, police? Hi. Someone just wrote me a mean message on the internet."

"Oh."

"You don't seem to understand. He mentioned my family."

"Okay. I'll print it and put it in our special internet message board file. . . . Jackass."

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:09:55 PM

Bitcoinwisdom needs to fix that stupid manipulation that changes the color of the candle.

Definitely. Doesn't always work, but you see a bot buy right after most huge dumps and many times it will make it look like a buy.

How can they fix something that is not broken? The bot instantly buys the nearest ask after the dumps, which most likely is the price before the dump (because of the very illiquid market) and thus sets the price to that. If there is no other buy or sell after that the same minute, the 1m candle closes at the price the bot bought, which is most likely green instead of red. This is a bit of manipulation (someone that tries to make the chart a lot more bullish than it actually is), but this is not something bitcoinwisdom can do anything about.

Seriously? That makes exactly ZERO sense. They could average the Buys & Sells for a particular period and then decide to color the corresponding candle red or green based on whether there were a majority of Buys or Sells.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:10:33 PM

So, if I find a PR164d that receives "nFee" then that would show they haven't been destroyed?

No, what I'm saying is that PRI64d is just a placeholder in the string for any integer.

So if I had printf("The Number Is %"PRI64d" In Case You Care\n", 4);

I'd get

"The Number Is 4 In Case You Care"

Indeed the line of code is just an output, used for testing purposes or something like that to see what the results of the output is. its impossible to exactly say what value PRI64d is based on by just showing us these 2 lines of code.

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=pri64d

Please read.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:17:54 PM

Seriously? That makes exactly ZERO sense. They could average the Buys & Sells for a particular period and then decide to color the corresponding candle red or green based on whether there were a majority of Buys or Sells.

Actually now that I think about it, it is a bug.  It shouldn't just change the candle green, it should replace the bottom with a stick and put the very small top section as a green candle.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:25:10 PM

Actually now that I think about it, it is a bug.  It shouldn't just change the candle green, it should replace the bottom with a stick and put the very small top section as a green candle.

Yes. There are plenty of things they could do rather then the way it currently is being implemented. This suggestion here would be the best solution, what I suggested was probably just the simplest way to get around the current "last action during x time period colors the candle" method they use.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:32:01 PM

I have been watching this,the bot buys one at the same split second 2900 are sold,this was happening time and time again during the night (zulu time) making look like a buy

dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:50:21 PM

That's not how candlesticks work, you should read this -> http://www.babypips.com/school/elementary/japanese-candle-sticks/what-is-a-japanese-candlestick.html . Bitcoinwisdom is using the same technique, only white is green and black is red.

EDIT: To fix the problem, I suggest you use candlestickHLC (settings on bitcoinwisdom). Info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/29yl20/bitcoinwisdom_candle_chart_wrong/
When using this, it will ignore the opening price and only use High-Low-Close prices. You should read the reddit thread, there is more detailed explanation there.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:53:05 PM

dave01's deleted post
oh...it's all a bit odd innit

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:55:21 PM

So, if I find a PR164d that receives "nFee" then that would show they haven't been destroyed?

No, what I'm saying is that PRI64d is just a placeholder in the string for any integer.

I'd get

Indeed the line of code is just an output, used for testing purposes or something like that to see what the results of the output is. its impossible to exactly say what value PRI64d is based on by just showing us these 2 lines of code.

Please read.

It says its defined as I64d or lld which basically means its a long long decimal. So the output is a number.

But what number depends on the code its been used for as you can use it for any reason you want. So for example if you want to calculate amount of users the PRI64d would be the amount of users. If you calculate keys then PRI64d will be the amount of keys and so on..

So nFees=%"PRI64d" is probably giving nFees the amount of fees

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:57:08 PM

Yes. There are plenty of things they could do rather then the way it currently is being implemented. This suggestion here would be the best solution, what I suggested was probably just the simplest way to get around the current "last action during x time period colors the candle" method they use.

It's not the "last action" that decides the candle color.  If the candle closes and the price is higher than when the candle opened it is green.  If it closes lower than it opened, red.  If the asks fill below the candle open price after a dump, the bot will have to buy all coins up to and beyond the open price for the candle to close green.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:01:36 PM

dave01's deleted post
oh...it's all a bit odd innit

Lol
I get it now
You are children
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:02:08 PM

I'd get

Please read.

It says its defined as I64d or lld which basically means its a long long decimal. So the output is a number.

But what number depends on the code its been used for as you can use it for any reason you want. So for example if you want to calculate amount of users the PRI64d would be the amount of users. If you calculate keys then PRI64d will be the amount of keys and so on..

It's a print statement,  nFees is not being "given" anything, it's merely saying that the value of nFees is the value held in some variable that is a lld data type, which in this case is the variable nFees.   This line is literally telling the computer to print "nFees=0.0011233" on your screen where the value 0.0011233 is held in a variable called nFees and is of PRI64d data type.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:06:37 PM

What the fuck ever. LOOK.

1,000 Sells followed by .1 Buys. Candle is fucking GREEN. Perhaps I do not have the EXACT method by which they fuck this up, but I DO know it is fucked up- Uhm kAy?

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

I'd get

Please read.

It's a print statement,  nFees is not being "given" anything, it's merely saying that the value of nFees is the value held in some variable that is a lld data type, which in this case is the variable nFees.   This line is literally telling the computer to print "nFees=0.0011233" on your screen where the value 0.0011233 is held in a variable called nFees and is of PRI64d data type.

Yeah exactly, thats what i tried to say in normal words hehe. Its used so its formatted/outputted correctly in a decimal number. The contents can be anything.

Should have said: So nFees=%"PRI64d" is probably giving nFees the amount of fees in decimal format Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:14:45 PM

Josh simply replied,
I am reporting your messages to the authorities

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

How exactly do you report that to the authorities?

"Yes, police? Hi. Someone just wrote me a mean message on the internet."

"Oh."

"You don't seem to understand. He mentioned my family."

"Okay. I'll print it and put it in our special internet message board file. . . . Jackass."

Endless entertainment.

Reported it to the authorities, lolololol

Omg I haven't laughed to hard in ages

That's like Enron trying to have cease and desist letters over their insider trading.
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:14:49 PM

What the fuck ever. LOOK.

1,000 Sells followed by .1 Buys. Candle is fucking GREEN. Perhaps I do not have the EXACT method by which they fuck this up, but I DO know it is fucked up- Uhm kAy?

It is pretty simple. I will give you an example. Lets say, at 16:01 someone makes the first sell into the highest bid of 0.0039, the opening price of the 16:00-16:05 candle is 0.0039. After that, someone dumps it to 0.0037. If then the last trade in that range on say 16:04, is to buy at the current highest ask of 0.00395, you will get an opening price of 0.0039, a low of 0.0037 (shadow), a high of 0.00395 and thus a green candle.  

EDIT: To add, some people use the low liquidity and low trade volume to manipulate this candles (making them green, so it looks more bullish).

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
Pages: « 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: