Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:49:01 AM

i sold some of my coins at 0.0037/0.0038, didnt do that panic sell though  Grin

bought in at 0.0040 / 0.0042 thought that was the bottom, but doesnt look good. still keep an eye on it though as i still think there will be some nice trading possibilities...and just to be sure i kept some of my coins

You bought IN?? I shake my head in your general direction, sir

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:51:12 AM

Is there even any evidence to suggest this 'Rishab' is even a real person?

I'm getting the feeling he's as real as all those innovative ground-breaking features XPY was launched with.

As I said, my money is on this latest leak being no different from the earlier ones, namely, an intentional attempt to suggest that inside information now PROVES that the $20 per coin is going to happen, you know . . . .pump.

If you're seriously focusing on that aspect of the leak, you missed the entire point my friend. The part where Josh tells Rishab the $20 buy program is coming was about 3 or 4 weeks old. So it has nothing to do with a pump attempt. I am literally handing you emails between Josh and his confidants. If you're not on the same page as the rest of us trying to out this scam, get the fuck out.

I think it is time YOU get the @#$%^& out.

As one of the original people who called Garza out many months ago and did a lot of the initial work to expose him to the authorities, the nonsense compounding in this thread over the past few weeks has done more to derail the OP's message and create unneeded conjecture than a lot of what HT's finest could ever do.

If you have "leaks" or emails, post them in their entirety with PROOF they are in fact real. Anything less is worthless no matter how you justify your reasoning for keeping your source's info private.

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.
Garza's brother in NOT in Dubai working with another idiot to relocate the venture.

People, PLEASE...stick to the facts regarding what has happened over the past 11 months without speculating about the future unless you have actionable proof.

Scott-
you may want to spend some time looking into who this coinfire character, that didn't exist anywhere until this summer, really is.

no coincidence imo that he got called out several pages back for "leaking" things around the time gaw could use a leak or two (positive or negative) and then this 0 post account shows up using the same writing style and bold/red font text in all of his posts to do the very same "leaking".
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:53:21 AM

bought in at 0.0040 / 0.0042 thought that was the bottom, but doesnt look good. still keep an eye on it though as i still think there will be some nice trading possibilities...and just to be sure i kept some of my coins

yeah i now it was risky...but i bought in with profit i already made with xpy... only a 8% loose this time, so wasnt that bad...and to be honest im going to step in again if volume goes up or if there are some good spots...just for daytrading though....with some good news price can go up with 80% with only a 5btc push...but nobody is buying at the moment so waiting for things to turn around...

cant win all the time hehe, but i think this time i was a bit to greedy by betting against all odds and my spot radar was off, glad i didnt hurt myself too much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:21:40 AM

yeah i now it was risky...but i bought in with profit i already made with xpy... only a 8% loose this time, so wasnt that bad...and to be honest im going to step in again if volume goes up or if there are some good spots...just for daytrading though....with some good news price can go up with 80% with only a 5btc push...but nobody is buying at the moment so waiting for things to turn around...

cant win all the time hehe, but i think this time i was a bit to greedy by betting against all odds and my spot radar was off, glad i didnt hurt myself too much.

Why not just trade BTC? Sure smaller swings, but this week you could have made 10% fairly easily.
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:25:37 AM

I'm getting the feeling he's as real as all those innovative ground-breaking features XPY was launched with.

As I said, my money is on this latest leak being no different from the earlier ones, namely, an intentional attempt to suggest that inside information now PROVES that the $20 per coin is going to happen, you know . . . .pump.

If you're seriously focusing on that aspect of the leak, you missed the entire point my friend. The part where Josh tells Rishab the $20 buy program is coming was about 3 or 4 weeks old. So it has nothing to do with a pump attempt. I am literally handing you emails between Josh and his confidants. If you're not on the same page as the rest of us trying to out this scam, get the fuck out.

As one of the original people who called Garza out many months ago and did a lot of the initial work to expose him to the authorities, the nonsense compounding in this thread over the past few weeks has done more to derail the OP's message and create unneeded conjecture than a lot of what HT's finest could ever do.

If you have "leaks" or emails, post them in their entirety with PROOF they are in fact real. Anything less is worthless no matter how you justify your reasoning for keeping your source's info private.

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.
Garza's brother in NOT in Dubai working with another idiot to relocate the venture.

People, PLEASE...stick to the facts regarding what has happened over the past 11 months without speculating about the future unless you have actionable proof.

Scott-
you may want to spend some time looking into who this coinfire character, that didn't exist anywhere until this summer, really is.

no coincidence imo that he got called out several pages back for "leaking" things around the time gaw could use a leak or two (positive or negative) and then this 0 post account shows up using the same writing style and bold/red font text in all of his posts to do the very same "leaking".

This looks like typical derailment to me.

I have been very clear who I am, what I do for a living on reddit etc, how I have connections and I do not operate these other accounts.

I don't use bold text or red text or anything of that nature on my posts. I think you should likely go back and review my posting history a bit more before making wild accusations trying to connect me to something I am not connected with.

I have explained countless times over why I deleted my social media etc (I worked at Facebook in the past) before doing this. I have used my real name, my address has been published countless times, other members of this community have met me in person at conference in Austin, I have been seen on video Google Hangouts.

I have nothing to hide. What you see is truly what you get. Instead of derailing this with accusations why don't we get back to investigating.

NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:46:16 AM

0.0031 - jeezus
Hit this low briefly 10 days ago though less to pump this time around.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:48:33 AM

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.

Scott-

I have been very clear who I am, what I do for a living on reddit etc, how I have connections and I do not operate these other accounts.

I don't use bold text or red text or anything of that nature on my posts. I think you should likely go back and review my posting history a bit more before making wild accusations trying to connect me to something I am not connected with.

I have explained countless times over why I deleted my social media etc (I worked at Facebook in the past) before doing this. I have used my real name, my address has been published countless times, other members of this community have met me in person at conference in Austin, I have been seen on video Google Hangouts.

I have nothing to hide. What you see is truly what you get. Instead of derailing this with accusations why don't we get back to investigating.
derailing what? lol. did you read what I replied to?

sorry man, your excuses don't hold up.

anyone that follows "reporters" anywhere on the internet... whether on twitter, facebook, anywhere, knows that they don't have to "wipe" themselves from the internet before magically appearing out of nowhere. in fact, they explicitly try to increase their social presence and invite people in... whatever the hell you claimed to have done was exactly the opposite. that's not normal.

good for you showing up on video, i don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean though? i obviously don't think you're some kind of fucking cyborg. you're a human. we can agree with that one. your agenda is a completely different discussion.

the second this noob account came in plastering information in the thread you instantly responded "wanting to compare notes". (oh look i'm not alone, see here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10400088#msg10400088) ... so you trust a conversation with a 0 post throwaway account but noooo we can't have any traces of ourselves on social media because gasp sources!  Huh Huh Huh

you've been fanning the gaw flames from the hashlet stuff right on through paybase. nothing with enough facts to be completely damning, but seemingly just in time for a gaw product release or right when he needs another plausible excuse to get his ass out of something he promised.

care to explain to me how a fucking coin with a userbase no larger than probably 2,000 people (~6,000 wallets total) is under a fucking SEC investigation? please. spare me that one. there are tons of shitcoins with userbases 30-40-50x larger that have had a lot worse shit happen.

these "emails" today are again 100% from a gmail account. probably gmail for business. so this means one of four things:

1) the emails are being leaked by someone within the company that HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED BY HOMERO STILL. extremely unlikely. this has been going on for 2+ weeks now and has happened involving various recipients, so it is not from the recipient end of things.

2) someone has access to his email account. also extremely unlikely as gmail would have detected this and sms locked his account for logging in from various parts of the world at once. also once he was made aware of the emails being leaked first, the first thing you do in that scenario is change your passwords. everywhere.

3) the asshat from earlier said it was from Carlos leaving his phone/ipad alone while drunk in Miami. This falls under the last point, after emails are leaked everyone is changing their passwords. especially after your device gets stolen for fucks sake. extremely unlikely.

4) homero himself is leaking these emails.

hmm?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:13:58 AM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.

What pisses me off about that scam is that they all seem to be on first name terms with the scammer.  Whenever I see a post about it on either litecointalk or reddit they all refer to him as "Chris".   "Chris is going to make an announcement soon" , "Chris is asking for more maintenance fees"

Fucking imbeciles.  You just have to look at the ltcgear website to see what a sham it is.

What is even worse than people calling him Chris are the morons that call him "Bee" like he is their friend because his forum nickname is "Beekeeper."

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:16:01 AM

Who is still writing those reviews? Bot`s or? Stanislav S. , lol

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 08:18:25 AM

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.

Scott-

derailing what? lol. did you read what I replied to?

sorry man, your excuses don't hold up.

anyone that follows "reporters" anywhere on the internet... whether on twitter, facebook, anywhere, knows that they don't have to "wipe" themselves from the internet before magically appearing out of nowhere. in fact, they explicitly try to increase their social presence and invite people in... whatever the hell you claimed to have done was exactly the opposite. that's not normal.

good for you showing up on video, i don't know what the hell that is supposed to mean though? i obviously don't think you're some kind of fucking cyborg. you're a human. we can agree with that one. your agenda is a completely different discussion.

the second this noob account came in plastering information in the thread you instantly responded "wanting to compare notes". (oh look i'm not alone, see here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10400088#msg10400088) ... so you trust a conversation with a 0 post throwaway account but noooo we can't have any traces of ourselves on social media because gasp sources!  Huh Huh Huh

you've been fanning the gaw flames from the hashlet stuff right on through paybase. nothing with enough facts to be completely damning, but seemingly just in time for a gaw product release or right when he needs another plausible excuse to get his ass out of something he promised.

care to explain to me how a fucking coin with a userbase no larger than probably 2,000 people (~6,000 wallets total) is under a fucking SEC investigation? please. spare me that one. there are tons of shitcoins with userbases 30-40-50x larger that have had a lot worse shit happen.

these "emails" today are again 100% from a gmail account. probably gmail for business. so this means one of four things:

1) the emails are being leaked by someone within the company that HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED BY HOMERO STILL. extremely unlikely. this has been going on for 2+ weeks now and has happened involving various recipients, so it is not from the recipient end of things.

2) someone has access to his email account. also extremely unlikely as gmail would have detected this and sms locked his account for logging in from various parts of the world at once. also once he was made aware of the emails being leaked first, the first thing you do in that scenario is change your passwords. everywhere.

3) the asshat from earlier said it was from Carlos leaving his phone/ipad alone while drunk in Miami. This falls under the last point, after emails are leaked everyone is changing their passwords. especially after your device gets stolen for fucks sake. extremely unlikely.

4) homero himself is leaking these emails.

hmm?

I wasn't a journalist by trade so I don't know how people "normally" do it but I wanted a fresh start after the Facebook shit. People don't always leave on the best of terms Wink

I can assure you the SEC investigation is real. I have personally read the documents repeatedly at this point. This investigation is very much real, i can't speak to the reasons why GAW / Josh are being investigated but other "larger" companies aren't. I don't work at the SEC so I couldn't tell you the priorities of the enforcement attorneys working on this case. They may have an agenda themselves or could be seeking to discredit something. I honestly have no idea.

I think the facts truly speak for themselves in this situation. The documents will eventually come out to the public eye. The FOIA requests people are getting back after our reporting show that very clearly the SEC has something to not say publicly due to an investigation right now.

I can assure you that other mainstream sources wouldn't even cite us if we hadn't been showing others something pretty damn compelling.

I have no beef with GAW, I have no agenda to push or pump. We go where the facts are and in this particular case the facts just keep coming in and friends keep bringing us more information.

As far as the "emails" that keep being shown here go, notice we haven't run anything outside of the original email confirming the SEC investigation. We don't take things that aren't throughly vetted, backed and proven and report on them. These emails all have been compelling and I reach out as any journalist would to see what the people have.

If they can show DKIM signed emails (which we can verify the keys on), if they show a good reason to trust them, are willing to tell us who they are, allow us to send someone to talk with them etc then we might consider running them but as it stands we haven't run them because the evidence presented to us just hasn't been air-tight enough. We've invited several sources to provide us with further information because even if a lead isn't honest it deserves to be followed on the off-chance that it is real and true.

People expect facts to be checked, sources to be vetted. That is all I am trying to do when replying to the no-name, no-rep, no-posts accounts. Sometimes, people have legitimate fears to prompt them to post something that isn't attached to a name or even delete social network accounts before they do something.

Whatever the reasons are for the postings we investigate them, we look at them and we make every reasonable attempt to vet them. We don't report just every rumor that crops up but only go after things that are truly verifiable. It isn't just our reputation on the line but the potential legal issues of just reporting things that are false when you have someone like Homero making threats for lawsuits is very real.

We have to make sure that everything we say and report is factual to the best of our ability and be able to provide a solid paper-trail and audible documents in the event that we do see ourselves in a court room.

People can take our reporting or leave it. We are going to keep doing it as long as people want to keep reading and as long as we possibly can.

I'm not a journalist by trade but I am passionate about it and this is truly the story that just keeps giving and giving and the best part of following all of this has truly been the skills I've learned and the rush of tracking down leads, following the story and finding the things that might otherwise be overlooked. That is my motivation.

I can certainly understand the hesitations regarding my deletion of social media but I wasn't planning on this becoming a large thing. I just expected to get my feet wet doing some writing and seeing if I was passionate about it... I didn't set out to grow an audience, it has just sort of happened and if I could go back... I wouldn't have hit reset on my social media contacts etc. I'd do things differently but now those things are done and so I just have to move forward and keep moving forward. It is all one can do.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 08:21:00 AM

Sounds similar to what is happening with LTC Gear. The Beelievers don't want to admit they have been scammed. Delay tactic after delay tactic is used and the Beelivers lap it up like a ravenous dog.

What pisses me off about that scam is that they all seem to be on first name terms with the scammer.  Whenever I see a post about it on either litecointalk or reddit they all refer to him as "Chris".   "Chris is going to make an announcement soon" , "Chris is asking for more maintenance fees"

Fucking imbeciles.  You just have to look at the ltcgear website to see what a sham it is.

What is even worse than people calling him Chris are the morons that call him "Bee" like he is their friend because his forum nickname is "Beekeeper."

Does a legendary thread like this one exist for the LTC Gear stuff? I might have Leo start looking in to that whole situation and seeing what turns up.

Josef_Stylin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:22:05 AM

*snip*
I can certainly understand the hesitations regarding my deletion of social media but I wasn't planning on this becoming a large thing. I just expected to get my feet wet doing some writing and seeing if I was passionate about it... I didn't set out to grow an audience, it has just sort of happened and if I could go back... I wouldn't have hit reset on my social media contacts etc. I'd do things differently but now those things are done and so I just have to move forward and keep moving forward. It is all one can do.
the question isn't why you hit the reset button on the accounts. it's why you're using a fake identity to do so and using that as the excuse. it ruins the credibility of everything that you're reporting. you're not "mike johnson".
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:27:51 AM

Does a legendary thread like this one exist for the LTC Gear stuff? I might have Leo start looking in to that whole situation and seeing what turns up.

You can head on over to litecointalk.  There's plenty over there.  Not so much here although there are a couple of threads.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:56:56 AM

Paycoin will be target #1 for CoinShield

The CSD community was one of the first after LTC to ask to be removed from Coin-Swap and that was their only exchange.  Videlicet is a badass crypto developer and I got bad news for XPY.. this community is going to do whatever it can to kill off Paycoin and hundreds of other scam/clone coins.

http://coinshieldtalk.org/forum/coin-shield-talk/shitcoin-petitions/408-xpy-paycoin-nuff-said

In case you aren't aware of what CSD is, it's a fucking awesome badass crypto project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:01:52 AM

*snip*
the question isn't why you hit the reset button on the accounts. it's why you're using a fake identity to do so and using that as the excuse. it ruins the credibility of everything that you're reporting. you're not "mike johnson".

I for one don't give a rats ass about whether he is using a fake name or deleted his facebook, I only care about the accuracy of their reporting. Who could even blame him if he was using a fake name? I certainly would if I was going expose investment fraud which has a delusional cult following.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:05:40 AM

*snip*

I for one don't give a rats ass about whether he is using a fake name or deleted his facebook, I only care about the accuracy of their reporting. Who could even blame him if he was using a fake name? I certainly would if I was going expose investment fraud which has a delusional cult following.
what? ...you don't question why someone has to use a fake identity on what they want to be a legitimate news site? so you're ok with him just lying about who he is but you're going to then trust everything out of his mouth afterwards? interesting concept.

edit: don't get me wrong here, i WANT everything he is reporting to be true. but you can't just say yea man, lie to me about everything else so long as you tell me what i want to hear then i'll allow it! if you take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research on this guy you'll come to the same questions and conclusions once you realize who this guy is.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

*snip*

what? ...you don't question why someone has to use a fake identity on what they want to be a legitimate news site? so you're ok with him just lying about who he is but you're going to then trust everything out of his mouth afterwards? interesting concept.

edit: don't get me wrong here, i WANT everything he is reporting to be true. but you can't just say yea man, lie to me about everything else so long as you tell me what i want to hear then i'll allow it! if you take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research on this guy you'll come to the same questions and conclusions once you realize who this guy is.

first of all why do you suspect his identity. due to now having huge social-media footprint? most people who work or are connected with crypto are very concerned about security and privacy. take a look at other reporters who do sensitive work in crypto. this day and age your sm footprint can be used against you

your claim would have tiny bit of merit if CF would have released GAW only stuff but thats definitely not true. theres bunch of reporting which was all verified to be true

way out the odds
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:42:22 AM

You aren't trying to suggest it's all a conspiracy created by Josh are you?
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:46:02 AM

*snip*

first of all why do you suspect his identity. due to now having huge social-media footprint? most people who work or are connected with crypto are very concerned about security and privacy. take a look at other reporters who do sensitive work in crypto. this day and age your sm footprint can be used against you

your claim would have tiny bit of merit if CF would have released GAW only stuff but thats definitely not true. theres bunch of reporting which was all verified to be true

way out the odds
i don't "suspect" his identity. i know it's fake. the information is out there if you look for it. i don't want to "out" the guy because i'm not 100% convinced of his intentions. he's either grabbing ahold of the gaw-train for pageviews or he's doing it for some other reasons related to homero.
Josef_Stylin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:48:51 AM

You aren't trying to suggest it's all a conspiracy created by Josh are you?
a conspiracy? no... but if I ask the guy if he's got some kind of ulterior motive behind his reporting, that just so happens to coincide with gaw related announcements/news/whatever, how can you believe him if he denies it? he went to a LOT of trouble to hide his real tracks, let alone his fake identities tracks. there's a reason behind that... i'm just not 100% sure why. yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: