Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376923 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:44:17 AM

Coins only exist at addresses. A transaction takes coins from one address, and sends them to another. If you think these coins still exist, what address do you think they're at?

These were taken from various addresses, and sent nowhere. They aren't in the addresses they came from -- you can check that, the blockchain doesn't lie. They weren't sent to any new address. It's impossible for a new transaction to send them somewhere new, because they don't exist at any address anywhere in the blockchain.

Nothing is impossible. Any new version of paycoin core SW can be programmed to go through blockchain searching for all fees that were ever sent and interpret them belonging to a hardcoded wallet address that represents orion controllers. Imagine this like the output address is just given later hardcoded in the paycoin core SW rather than earlier programmed into the blockchain at the time when the fees were sent in a transaction. Same thing happens, just later.

I know, it is a little shitty system but there are now the 110000 paycoins sitting there tempting the person writing the paycoin core SW to implement it in this shitty manner. Shit happens if you plant low hanging fruit trees to tempt you.

dam that would be a pretty sneaky move i am sure noone will do this  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:45:35 AM

I sent a tip to the CIA that this "Rishab" character is up to no good trying to dupe Americans and generate USD. He's from a sensitive area in India and quick checking around has quite some rantings. Better safe than sorry, very easy to open an "inquiry" file here, than a "semantically" correct "investigation" file from the SEC.

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

The youth are brainwashed today without even knowing it. What can Rishab really be up to?

lol well then that is some tip to send  Grin

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:46:15 AM

Is there even any evidence to suggest this 'Rishab' is even a real person?

I'm getting the feeling he's as real as all those innovative ground-breaking features XPY was launched with.

As I said, my money is on this latest leak being no different from the earlier ones, namely, an intentional attempt to suggest that inside information now PROVES that the $20 per coin is going to happen, you know . . . .pump.

from a page or two back..

http://www.naukri.com/recruiters/rishabpawar-1734740

https://www.facebook.com/rishab.pawar.9

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rishab-pawar/57/862/845

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:46:52 AM

Well if this "Rishab" person is for real, then this is probably his twitter account, FWIW:

https://twitter.com/Rishab704/with_replies

Well that's interesting. We've gotten under his skin already, it seems.

Oops, I forgot I screenshotted all of Rishab's love notes to Homero. (at least thru 12/31)

https://i.imgur.com/q7tacrq.png

lol i loved that episode of south park but in the sad reality that is what i am sure alot of people who sold personal belongings to get in on the ground floor of this great coin feel like

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:50:29 AM

Absolutely the Rishab clan exists

http://www.naukri.com/recruiters/rishabpawar-1734740

It may be that Homero is throwing them under the bus with this intentional leak using their name, new American duping gaming website to generate USD, to make it seem like Homero is on the go, but that is beside the point. Shady dubious clan of Rishab's from sensitive regions in India is more important than any of that.

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

Outside the US

http://www.interpol.int/Contact-INTERPOL

Something is not right with these Rishabs, insisting that Homero Coin be the only one their site will accept?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:59:16 AM

I'm getting the feeling he's as real as all those innovative ground-breaking features XPY was launched with.

As I said, my money is on this latest leak being no different from the earlier ones, namely, an intentional attempt to suggest that inside information now PROVES that the $20 per coin is going to happen, you know . . . .pump.

If you're seriously focusing on that aspect of the leak, you missed the entire point my friend. The part where Josh tells Rishab the $20 buy program is coming was about 3 or 4 weeks old. So it has nothing to do with a pump attempt. I am literally handing you emails between Josh and his confidants. If you're not on the same page as the rest of us trying to out this scam, get the fuck out.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:05:39 AM

Sure, because we're not at all dealing with a situation where leaks seemingly exonerating His Majesty and putting the blame on 'Legal' can be included in the list of lies and deception which is the trademark of this XPY debacle.

It is rational to be suspicious of any new posts which still pertain to leaked information suggesting there is money to be made through this ponzi scheme.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:10:32 AM

Sure, because we're not at all dealing with a situation where leaks seemingly exonerating His Majesty and putting the blame on 'Legal' can be included in the list of lies and deception which is the trademark of this XPY debacle.

It is rational to be suspicious of any new posts which still pertain to leaked information suggesting there is money to be made through this ponzi scheme.

My entire post history implies that this ponzi is crashing down as we speak... You'd have to be an idiot to think that I am suggesting otherwise. Thanks for your opinion, but I'll return to giving facts now. We'll let you know if we need your incredibly narrow-minded insight.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:33:05 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 03:09:23 AM by owlcatz

My entire post history implies that this ponzi is crashing down as we speak... You'd have to be an idiot to think that I am suggesting otherwise. Thanks for your opinion, but I'll return to giving facts now. We'll let you know if we need your incredibly narrow-minded insight.

Everything here is questioned. You are obviously new. We don't give a half-fck about your posting history.

BTW, your signed DKIM mails mean nothing . Not one external IP exists in the pastebin. Therefore, it could all be fake.

HOWEVER, i will give you the benefit of the doubt, but please, you don't have to insult the ones who have been here for the past 5 months and have seen it for what it was from the start (When "Fake Mining" shit out and the "Paycoin" retardation thing came in)...

Have a good night man, and thanks for the info, true or not. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:55:00 AM

Photo's from the IPAD or phone or whatever MAC thing it was taken from had the GPS location embedded in the EXIF. What is the address of that snap?

The only person thick in all of this in Belgium is the suspiciously quiet poker player JackTheShipper who couldn't have held Homero closer to his chest from day one if he tried. The rot between him Homero and that lizard poker site developer permeates through the ether to this day.

Most people are ignorant to exif, good find.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:37:52 AM

If you're seriously focusing on that aspect of the leak, you missed the entire point my friend. The part where Josh tells Rishab the $20 buy program is coming was about 3 or 4 weeks old. So it has nothing to do with a pump attempt. I am literally handing you emails between Josh and his confidants. If you're not on the same page as the rest of us trying to out this scam, get the fuck out.

I think it is time YOU get the @#$%^& out.

As one of the original people who called Garza out many months ago and did a lot of the initial work to expose him to the authorities, the nonsense compounding in this thread over the past few weeks has done more to derail the OP's message and create unneeded conjecture than a lot of what HT's finest could ever do.

If you have "leaks" or emails, post them in their entirety with PROOF they are in fact real. Anything less is worthless no matter how you justify your reasoning for keeping your source's info private.

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.
Garza's brother in NOT in Dubai working with another idiot to relocate the venture.

People, PLEASE...stick to the facts regarding what has happened over the past 11 months without speculating about the future unless you have actionable proof.

Scott-
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:46:07 AM

I think it is time YOU get the @#$%^& out.

As one of the original people who called Garza out many months ago and did a lot of the initial work to expose him to the authorities, the nonsense compounding in this thread over the past few weeks has done more to derail the OP's message and create unneeded conjecture than a lot of what HT's finest could ever do.

If you have "leaks" or emails, post them in their entirety with PROOF they are in fact real. Anything less is worthless no matter how you justify your reasoning for keeping your source's info private.

I know for a fact:
Garza is NOT overseas.
Garza's brother in NOT in Dubai working with another idiot to relocate the venture.

People, PLEASE...stick to the facts regarding what has happened over the past 11 months without speculating about the future unless you have actionable proof.

Scott-

+1...

BTW, ...Poopcoin is having a real diarrhea right now...DOWN @0.0033xx ...so far ... Grin

ZiG

EDIT...: DOWN @0.0032xx ...so far ... Grin
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:54:20 AM

There's no recovering from this I'm afraid. Kudos to anybody who actually got out when we warned you and if you didn't, maybe you should have listened to the people with more experience in this. I think we all fell victim to at least one pump and dump when we started our ventures into the magic fantasy land of cryptocurrency. I was thankful to ROI on my mining hardware I bought, but that is nowhere near the average. I had to claw and fight my way to ROI on it even a year ago. All the weird rumors going around this thread are pretty silly.
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:13:46 AM

0.0031 - jeezus
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:22:47 AM

I just want to know who the winner of "The build-a-better business challenge" will be? lol  Grin that whole page cracks me up... Do you have what its takes?
apparently Josh and company did not.

https://paycoin.com/challenge/

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:25:00 AM

Is XPY actually a giant troll by 4chin?
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:27:31 AM

Is XPY actually a giant troll by 4chin?

Huh Huh Huh

... Grin

Wink Roll Eyes Grin
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:30:18 AM

dat panic buy doe
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:44:18 AM

i sold some of my coins at 0.0037/0.0038, didnt do that panic sell though  Grin

bought in at 0.0040 / 0.0042 thought that was the bottom, but doesnt look good. still keep an eye on it though as i still think there will be some nice trading possibilities...and just to be sure i kept some of my coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:47:24 AM

you're all being played by these "leaks"
Pages: « 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: