Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:17:58 PM

It is pretty simple alright. The method used to determine the color of a massive Buy or Sell candle indicator on BTCW is fucked up and is easily and constantly exploited. End of story. Deal with it.

P.S: The whole point of mentioning this exploit was that the SCAMMER about which this thread is focused CONSTANTLY exploits this "bug". I could care less about your fucking theories as to why this happens, the fact is it DOES happen- Uhm Kay?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:21:17 PM

What the fuck ever. LOOK.

1,000 Sells followed by .1 Buys. Candle is fucking GREEN. Perhaps I do not have the EXACT method by which they fuck this up, but I DO know it is fucked up- Uhm kAy?

It is pretty simple. I will give you an example. Lets say, at 16:01 someone makes the first sell into the highest bid of 0.0039, the opening price of the 16:00-16:05 candle is 0.0039. After that, someone dumps it to 0.0037. If then the last trade in that range on say 16:04, is to buy at the current highest ask of 0.00395, you will get an opening price of 0.0039, a low of 0.0037 (shadow), a high of 0.00395 and thus a green candle.  

EDIT: To add, some people use the low liquidity and low trade volume to manipulate this candles (making them green, so it looks more bullish).

Well that means you always know when GAW is selling and can assume that every sell like that is them dumping on investors.

Just make a record of their sells and compare it to the Block explorer (if they have one) and you can determine what addresses they are selling from.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:41:46 PM

Man who's losing thousands of dollars on this shit STILL? Disability checks can't be that big.

They aren't.  However you seem to have a problem with people with disabilities so keep spouting your idiotic crap.  You don't contribute much to this discussion do you?  Usually slurs against the disabled or  one line comments.

Hardly "Legendary"

Look bud, stupidity is a disability that doesn't deserve welfare. It's a debilitating illness but I believe it's intentional. Leave the checks to real disabilities like blindness and paralysis. Those people are deserving.

I just don't see how you can equate all these people on Hashtalk as being undeserving slackers on disability.  It is so random and this makes me believe you have an issue.   There could be people on Hashtalk who have sunk their children's future college funds or their family savings into Paycoin. There are people over at hashtalk who haven't even told their families how much they have lost. These people ARE deseving of severe criticism. Yet without a shred of evidence you act like hashtalk is full of people spending disability checks on Paycoin.

I don't see the connection and it makes no sense.

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:44:54 PM

Man who's losing thousands of dollars on this shit STILL? Disability checks can't be that big.

They aren't.  However you seem to have a problem with people with disabilities so keep spouting your idiotic crap.  You don't contribute much to this discussion do you?  Usually slurs against the disabled or  one line comments.

Hardly "Legendary"

Look bud, stupidity is a disability that doesn't deserve welfare. It's a debilitating illness but I believe it's intentional. Leave the checks to real disabilities like blindness and paralysis. Those people are deserving.

I just don't see how you can equate all these people on Hashtalk as being undeserving slackers on disability.  It is so random and this makes me believe you have an issue.   There could be people on Hashtalk who have sunk their children's future college funds or their family savings into Paycoin. There are people over at hashtalk who haven't even told their families how much they have lost. These people ARE deseving of severe criticism. Yet without a shred of evidence you act like hashtalk is full of people spending disability checks on Paycoin.

I don't see the connection and it makes no sense.

What if he is being facetious? Then what? In that case you are simply a self righteous idiot sticking up for scumbags who are scamming the welfare system.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:50:09 PM

Hardly "Legendary"

Blindness is not a disability Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:12:20 AM

Hardly "Legendary"

Don't be a moron. My grandfather is blind from Macular Degeneration. He can't drive or work and needs a telescope to watch t.v. and a magnifying glass to read. He is disabled.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

Maybe. Whatever. The xpy orderbook on Cryptsy is frozen though for sure

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:15:31 AM

Hardly "Legendary"

Don't be a moron. My grandfather is blind from Macular Degeneration. He can't drive or work and needs a telescope to watch t.v. and a magnifying glass to read. He is disabled.

The poster's name is BLIND Mayor Bitcorn. Do you think maybe it is possible he was being facetious™?? (Facetious™ is the new secret word for the day)  Roll Eyes

P.S> FWIW: If your grandfather needs a telescope to watch TV, he is NOT blind. If he were the Palomar Observatory would not help the situation. Who's the moron again?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:20:19 AM

Seriously? Are these the old HT mods?

http://blog.coinprism.com/2015/02/13/gethashing-raises-100000-dollar-using-colored-coins/

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:27:26 AM

Is Homeroitis spreading?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:36:10 AM

They gotta make their losses back somehow.  There's plenty of suckers to go around.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:40:17 AM

There are people over at hashtalk who haven't even told their families how much they have lost.

They haven't lost anything if they haven't sold. Remember, you lose only when you sell Wink
In the words of some bitcoin lovers: HODL your XPY!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:54:27 AM

Blindness is not a disability Thats the sorta crap Mr Ganza would spout out,get a friggin life

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Blindness is not a disability Thats the sorta crap Mr Ganza would spout out,get a friggin life

Listen dickhead.

Smiley Nevermind..

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:59:55 AM

same bullshit scam. "Users had to send Bitcoin to a special address, the vending machine then dynamically issues the right amount of GHX coins, depending on the incoming amount" They want to sell you worthless coupons/shitcoins for BTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:01:59 AM

same bullshit scam. "Users had to send Bitcoin to a special address, the vending machine then dynamically issues the right amount of GHX coins, depending on the incoming amount" They want to sell you worthless coupons/shitcoins for BTC.

I assumed they accepted xpy..

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:04:54 AM

Another sad instance of Josh shutting down a concerned investor...

Customer wrote,
why do you continue to do nothing? You are just letting everything crash, you do know that doing nothing and letting everything fail will be used against you in court when you try to say i'm sorry Judge we tried it just failed.
No matter how many lawyers you get to protect yourself there are more of us with many truthful stories and evidence you thought you erased to make sure the Jury see's how and what you did to us that believed in you. How you swindled us and lied on almost every occasion
Can I ask a personal question? are you a Pathological Liar or a Compulsive one?  We have every right to be angry at you while you sit and do nothing but lie. You say you have a staff and devs but do not see anyone standing with you. You say you are continuing to push and fight to make Paycoin work yet we see not 1 thing happen from you. We see you recruiting and asking people in the community to do your job and your ( non existent ) staff work. Seems they want no part of the storm heading your way. There will be no rock you can hide under the people you have swindled are all over the world. You have only one choice fix things, do everything you said you would. Even if you crawl back and beg forgiveness from the people who can help make all the things happen. The 2 month broken wallet says to everyone that you have no Devs to work even on a simple wallet bug. Hell @daffy even reported how you can fix ... you remember him right one of the hundreds/thousands you banned for calling you out on the lies. You do not have anyone (hardly) standing with you who started with you in good faith believing in you. You have slapped every person in the face. Ask your family if they are prepared for having to hide so that all the cheated people you swindle will not find you and somehow take out their anger for stealing all their savings? There are a lot of crazy people in this world and some are more crazy. I know in this day and age I would never want to have a angry mob on my heels.

Josh simply replied,
I am reporting your messages to the authorities

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

Josh is a twerp and deserves everything that comes his way.  things have a funny way of catching up to you when you least expect it.  a hero today can easily become someone's bitch tomorrow. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:15:23 AM

What the fuck ever. LOOK.

1,000 Sells followed by .1 Buys. Candle is fucking GREEN. Perhaps I do not have the EXACT method by which they fuck this up, but I DO know it is fucked up- Uhm kAy?

dEBRUYNE is right.  If the last transaction in the candle period is at a higher price then the last transaction in the previous candle period it should be green, that is price moving up so green is appropriate.  What is not happening in that view you have is that no part of the candles are turning into sticks (at least it doesn't looks like it from what I can see in the image) which should also be happening.  Basically that method they are using should make a deep green stick with a green line across the top.  So that chart is not so much a candle-stick chart as just a candle chart.  Also that volume bar on the bottom shouldn't be green if most of the volume was a sell in my opinion.  What time period are you using for that view?  When I look at bitcoinwisdom charts I see candle-stick charts and not candle only charts so looking at those dumps after the fact they look correct with a long stick and tiny cap.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:40:24 AM

NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:08:22 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 02:30:33 AM by NuShrike

I'm no C expert, but if you look at main.cpp, lines 1716-1719, there is this comment and debug code (?):

Code:
    // paycoin: fees are not collected by miners as in bitcoin
    // paycoin: fees are destroyed to compensate the entire network
    if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("ConnectBlock() : destroy=%s nFees=%"PRI64d"\n", FormatMoney(nFees).c_str(), nFees);
This literally means print out, to the screen-log, always a 64-bit signed number which is fulfilled by nFees.

You need to track where the variable nFees goes.

PRI* macros just guarantee a platform-independent read-and-print of a certain-sized variable.  You can't used the standard %ld (long decimal) because it could be 32-bit sized on some machines, 64-bit or 128-bit sized on other machines, between compilers such as gcc or MSVC -- which causes printf stack-problems as nFees is always a 64-bit-sized number.

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=pri64d

Now it's kinda dumb to copy those macros into src/util.h as they already exist in inttypes.h on all modern compilers.

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/blob/03cac171991c2ce075d0148f592512843c206082/src/bitcoinrpc.cpp looks more interesting and that's where the fee calculations are.

--

The candle should be green only if that block, on its windowed-average, actually moved the price up.  Since the majority was a sell, it should've been a red candle.
Pages: « 1 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: