Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:52:02 AM

Good catch.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:58:49 AM

Having witnessed banana's posts since his arrival, he seems to be confused a lot about which side he is truly on. 

Seriously? I've been negative about some anti-GAW idiocy, but that's anti-idiocy, not pro-GAW. I've been arguing that it's bogus starting way back with the laughable "hashcoin" whitepaper and the bogus ICO. Josh has been lying to his followers at every turn. The day before the launch he was promising things he knew were false (being able to shop with paycoin), which isn't just a lie, it's a stupid lie. And yet even when he was caught in that lie he didn't lose many followers at all.

I've toned down some of the things I've said about people who lost money on this being stupid and gullible (except for dave01, who begs for it). They're human, they've made a mistake, and almost all of them who are here realize that it was a mistake. That doesn't change the fact that a tiny bit of common sense would be sufficient to have avoided the whole thing. It never looked legit, not for a second, going back to the pre-whitepaper days when the big red flag was the promise of quick and easy gains with a "guaranteed" $20 floor.

Not surprisingly, a lot of the people with the kind of mindset that makes them vulnerable to this sort of scam are setting themselves up to be ripped off again, looking for alt coins that promise quick gains. Or worse, things like cryptodouble. I saw one earlier today who is into some new scam site that he thinks is safer because they're "only" promising something like ten percent gains per day. A fool and his money.

HTH
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:01:51 AM

he just posted a poll

http://goo.gl/s7KHdU

People clearly want their 20$ damnit!!  Roll Eyes

And i voted for merchant adoption lol  Wink 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:08:14 AM

he just posted a poll

https://i.imgur.com/RVhXfXP.jpg

same here lol you can keep voting over and over too and skew the poll

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:13:04 AM

he just posted a poll

Nice... They should be named "MAW" - Morons At Work.

PS - Banana. Is that seriously the best you can come back with? Answer the other guys then, and stop derailing and minimizing the thread with your supposed claim to fame here, cuz we all know it's not true.  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:21:36 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31902/to-avoid-large-merchant-to-dump-the-received-paycoin-immediately/12

I never cease to be amazed by how removed from reality these people are:

So this guy thinks that GAW is going to hand giant bags of cash to merchants so they do not sell their XPY? WTF universe are these idiots in?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:25:41 AM

Isn't it obvious that merchant adoption is what he *wants* the poll to say?
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:27:32 AM

Lol XPY is still going down. There is no reason for it to go up at all. Its a crappy useless altcoin. Paybase is a joke and merchant adoption was a bunch of BS. All things promised by GAW never happened. To think it will hapen anytime soon is laughable considering they still have not delivered on promises from 2014.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:31:50 AM

Isn't it obvious that merchant adoption is what he *wants* the poll to say?

No, that isn't obvious.  Neither of these options are going to happen. It is obvious to me he does not give a shit what the poll results are. It is all about having a poll to imbue faith in those still mesmerized by this scam that they are not abandoned to buy time and keep them from dumping and turning against the scam.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bananafana

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:35:07 AM

he just posted a poll

Nice... They should be named "MAW" - Morons At Work.

PS - Banana. Is that seriously the best you can come back with? Answer the other guys then, and stop derailing and minimizing the thread with your supposed claim to fame here, cuz we all know it's not true.  Huh

Answer what other guys? I have a few on ignore but if they asked a good question, point it out and I'll answer it.

You said that reading through what I've posted, you think I'm not sure what side I'm on. But you can't point to anything I've posted that is pro-GAW?
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:38:11 AM

Answer what other guys? I have a few on ignore but if they asked a good question, point it out and I'll answer it.

You said that reading through what I've posted, you think I'm not sure what side I'm on. But you can't point to anything I've posted that is pro-GAW?

Yes. Every single bullshit wall of quoted text post that you make serves GAW. ALL of them. Ands that is pretty much every post you have made here, so YES, you are on GAWs side whether you are aware of that or not.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:39:03 AM

Lol XPY is still going down. There is no reason for it to go up at all. Its a crappy useless altcoin. Paybase is a joke and merchant adoption was a bunch of BS. All things promised by GAW never happened. To think it will hapen anytime soon is laughable considering they still have not delivered on promises from 2014.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:45:54 AM

Yes. Every single bullshit wall of quoted text post that you make serves GAW. ALL of them. Ands that is pretty much every post you have made here, so YES, you are on GAWs side whether you are aware of that or not.

Thank you Mr. Revere for validating my point.. I get tired of the arguing, tbh. 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bananafana

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:50:21 AM

How does pointing out that JG is lying, and that paycoin is doomed, serve GAW?

Maybe I should help flood the thread with recycled memes whenever something damaging to GAW gets posted, then can we be buddies Paul?
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:56:11 AM

Maybe I should help flood the thread with recycled memes whenever something damaging to GAW gets posted, then can we be buddies Paul?

Y so seriously?  Quit trying to get into pissing matches with everyone because your jimmies are rustled over some memes.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:00:46 AM

Ok i know you play both sides of the coin cuz you hold too many, it's ok to admit yo.  It's ok to be a bag-holder. So many of us have been scammed in one form or another in our lives, crypto or not. Just pick a side and stick with it, stop flip-flopping, it serves noone's interest in the end especially this thread. Memes are fine. Scroll works for that, or ignore, take a pick. Otherwise, just stop spouting off bs.. we are not about that. this thread is dedicated to a certain person being put behind bars for f'ing over honest people. 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bananafana

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:23:09 AM

Ok i know you play both sides of the coin cuz you hold too many, it's ok to admit yo.  It's ok to be a bag-holder. So many of us have been scammed in one form or another in our lives, crypto or not. Just pick a side and stick with it, stop flip-flopping, it serves noone's interest in the end especially this thread. Memes are fine. Scroll works for that, or ignore, take a pick. Otherwise, just stop spouting off bs.. we are not about that. this thread is dedicated to a certain person being put behind bars for f'ing over honest people. 

I've been pointing out that paycoin (hashcoin at the time) was bogus before anyone could even buy it. I've never owned any crypto other than btc and a little doge.

Memes aren't bad, and they can be funny when they're not just the same things posted over and over. The next time you notice a flood of recycled memes here, scroll back to where it started and see what got buried from just before the meme flood started. 
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:28:56 AM

How about bullshit Wall-O-Text quote posts that say nothing at all and just clog the thread with endless trivial non-sense?? In your highly esteemed opinion , Banana, what should one do about that bullshit? Any suggestions? My suggestion is that YOU should stop doing that shit over and over and over and over.

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:36:22 AM

Homero doesn't understand that any "large merchant" that actually agreed to accept XPY would insta-dump it to fiat, thus creating massive sell pressure and trashing any (remaining) coin value.

I suspect this is just GAW/Ganza playing stupid. They are fully aware of this (fact that merchants ALWAYS dump crypto), not just because of the effect merchant dumping would have on XPY price, but on XPY liquidity (Buy Bids) which is the entire reason for them running this scam. If even one major merchant started accepting XPY, it would continuously suck up all of the high Buy Bids and leave no way for these scammers to dump their endless supply of this shitcoin and stuff their pockets with BTC/$. The fact is that neither of these options that this poll is about are going to happen, because it is not possible. All that is being done here is bargaining for more time and trying to CONvince people that GAW is "working on the problems".

Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:49:02 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 03:06:01 AM by Paul Revere

Amazing stuff from "the acting Ganza" whoever it may be. I don't think this is actually Homero, personally, but whoever it actually is, is speaking for GAW/Paycoin. What I see is just deflection of responsibility and playing padda-cake with people to keep them from revolting. Nothing of substance is being said at all.

P.S: Some people there are starting to understand the situation:

It is like the present day political system (pretty much worldwide). Two "candidates" are chosen and presented to the people so that they can "make their choice". The reality is that was was no choice, the candidates were both chosen by the same group of power brokers, and both candidates will carry out the power brokers agenda. All that is being chosen by the voters is what lies they prefer to hear, and perhaps what flavor of peanuts is tossed out to pacify the masses.  It is like playing a game with a child to get him to eat his vegetables. If you offer him a "choice" between peas and broccoli, he will choose one and (perhaps reluctantly) eat it. The game was not about which vegetable he was going to eat, but rather that you had decided that he was going to eat a vegetable. Providing the illusion of choice makes the person being controlled think they are part of what is going on, otherwise they will not participate.

Pages: « 1 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: